Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Meeting Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting Vote_lcapMeeting Voting_barMeeting Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Zack paced back and forth, looking around at his mostly empty room. The only things inside were a bed that looked untouched, and an equally unused desk. There was a gloomy window in the corner next to the bed, and to those few observant enough to notice, a trio of bullet holes forming a perfect triangle above the bed. Zack crossed his arms as he waited for the Titans he had summoned. They needed to talk. He hadn't told them what about, but he had done so on purpose. It was good to let them freak out every now and then, and besides, he didn't need too many working on one thing at the same time. Such things generally prevented productivity. Zack turned as he heard a knock on his door. "Enter." Zack's hysterical voice called out, his eternal grin widening a fraction.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Model Eleven entered the room. With his mind safely in his own room, Evan was able to enter Zack's room unafraid. What was this meeting about?

"Model Eleven reporting, Zack."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

"I'm here too." Raven said as he floated down through the ceiling, his room being above Zack's.
"Getting lonely Zack? You seem to be calling us together more often nowadays." Raven said, a smile flashing across his face for just an instant.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm

A soft giggling could be heard before a golden-eyed actor “slipped” into the room, but failed as he oh-so-clumsily tripped over the threshold. Liev erupted in laughter, taking his fumble for an attempt to break the unsettling atmosphere.

“By george, this drab of concrete slab is your reaction to no attraction? I’m ashamed! Bickering with Fake has left my heart a little preoccupied.” Liev began to grin, but his facade was shattered at the mention of his brother. He shivered––as if waking from a trance––then became shockingly serious.

“Honest reporting as well. What is the matter of importance?”
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

OT: Again, don't know if I should respond; seeing as how Ben should either be dead or captured if this is recent and by recent.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 am

Ooc: well, either way Jak, I called Honest, Darth, and Csnace here specifically. Sorry for the confusion, next time I'll make one of those intro things. As for my reply, I'm pressed for time at the moment and am typing this out on my IPhone as I leave for school. I'll have an actual one up relatively soon, most likely at lunch.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Zack nodded at the three as they entered, not saying a word until they were all present and the door was secure. "I'm sure you all would like to know why I've called you here. As you all know, we have a potential new recruit. As all members must be worthy of this squad in order to join. Capricious must prove her worth, and you shall all test her. Mod, I have asked you here because you will be in hate of running the simulated enviroment as well as the NPC's. Mouse, you are here because this test is not only a test of her abilities, but a test of her character. The point of this test is not for her to simply face an enemy and beat it. You learn the true nature of one's soul through terror and failure. Liev, Mouse, you two are to work together with Mod to create a situation that at first appears like a simple test of skill, but becomes something which she cannot win alone. She must feel fear and failure, but a true fighter never gives up, and I have a feeling she won't either. This test is to teach her not only to press on in the face of hopelessness, but that as strong as she ever may become, she is but one in a group. Alone she cannot hope to save the world, but together we form a far more powerful force than can ever be imagined. Do you all understand what is asked of you?" Zack had been pacing as he walked, and now he stood before them, his grin the only unserious part about him.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"Understood." Evan was excited to use the training room again. Perhaps a trap-door would be useful for this sudden change in situations.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 am

Raven looked at Liev, he wasn't so happy to be paired up with someone who seemed to epitomize sunshine most of his waking hours. But there were breaks in his complexion that gave him an eerie unhappy aura, and that made him much more appealing to Raven. At the moment, he seemed to be as giddy as per usual, but appearances were deceiving. And Liev's mind was just strange enough to be of great assistance on this project.
Who knows?
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Liev smiled as a plan formed in his brewing noggin'. "May I suggest a simulation that isn't in the Training Room? I'd say believing a real disaster occurring is much more beneficial than an obvious test. Oh, and by "real," I mean "fake." We could set up a play, or as you may call it, a staged battle. Evan could wire an alarm, the Titan gang can join in the fun, and perhaps I could play the unhappy villain that oh-so-foolishly dares to defy the Teen Titans! I could use a little practice myself, although it is a shocking statement."

He giggled, beaming with satisfaction at his own plot. “How about then, chaps? Let’s make our acting debut!”

Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

"A good plan," Evan said. "However, I am concerned that you might die in this scenario, Liev. Perhaps we should start with a simulation battle in the training room to observe her powers. Then, as you suggest, we fake a disaster. I could turn off all the power in the tower and be unresponsive to her calls.

Next, Liev comes into the Tower, disguised as a villain, and attempts to convince Capricious to join him or suffer the same fate as the Titans. During this exchange, Raven will provide force-field protection for Liev, as well as read Capricious' mind to see if she will really be loyal to us, or betray us in a similar situation.

Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Zack's grin was genuine as he listened. "Not bad at all, Liev, and you too Mod. Mouse. Do you have anything up you'd sleeve that can put more of a damper on the situation? Some crazy fear inducing something to give Liev's act an extra tap? Not that Liev's act needs it of course, but we really should go all out on this. And we'll have to get the others together, make sure they're in on it. What if we take the fight to the tower, and make it look like Liev is easily overpowering us? Nothing puts fear in a person than hopelessness."
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Honest’s smile faded. “Fate has already had her quota of Ehrlichmann death for now, Evan, although I can see your concern taking into account my past little mishaps. I, however, am concerned Kaiser has left me seeming a weak individual rather than showing what I am capable of. Family business is personal, whereas anything outside it is, well––just business. Hate drives deeper than love, my good man, and unless sweet Capricious is really my twin brother, dying again won’t be a possibility.”

After a solemn glare then a nostalgic gaze, Liev took an opposite turn; Zack’s compliment and acknowledgment could be credited to the drastic change.

“Oh my,” Liev giggled. “Are you encouraging me to be a dominatrix? Perhaps I have influenced you more than I thought.” He took special attention to wink and blow a kiss in Zack’s direction, smiling with questionable intent. “So the Titans will be able to play! I hope we don’t disappoint.”
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Raven shuddered, listening to Liev talk. he acted so uppity all of the time, but now Raven could detect the deep feeling that hid under his fragile surface.
He looked away, knowing how it felt to be stared at during emotional difficulties.
Raven's stomach churned, remembering the one time his fear had gotten control of him.
"My fear is an emotion that's almost as dangerous as my anger. I can use it to induce her own fears, but I'd have to be terrified myself first. Which rules that option out because I'm here listening to the plot. So now I would be expecting some sort of attempt at inducing fear in me during the plan. If you can surprise me, I'm all for the idea, but the repercussions may be damaging to you all and the health of the tower.
Raven's eyes closed and he breathed in deeply.; more memories of his original team, people he had loved but never truly known it. He hadn't believed separation could hurt him so much.
I wonder how the Raven of this dimension feels about his... her split from the team? He thought remorsefully.
Raven looked to Liev. "I could definitely provide you with a good defence, something to help protect him, but we should practice something that will make it look like your conjuring it. An arm movement or something, because if she knows anything about the original Titans, she'll recognize my shields as soon as I create them."
He looked back at Evan and Zack. "I won't be able to read her mind completely, but I can gather her intent easily enough. Otherwise, this plan can work."
Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 am

"If inducing fear in Raven would be dangerous, then I suggest we eliminate that part of the plan. We are trying to gain a member, not lose one. Liev's acting should be enough to enduce fear in Capricious, correct? Then again, I do not truely understand emotions yet, so my please do not judge my arguement to be free of any flaws."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next