Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Fateful Meeting... Vote_lcapA Fateful Meeting... Voting_barA Fateful Meeting... Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Fateful Meeting... Vote_lcapA Fateful Meeting... Voting_barA Fateful Meeting... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Fateful Meeting...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Fateful Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 pm

As JaK crosses the streets of the hustling and bustling Jump City, he is suddenly addressed by a blond haired boy that had apparently been watching them. JaK feeling a bit defensive of his brother, snarls at the boy questioning what David just did.

"And what's it to you if he did steal it? People gotta eat ya know!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Will sighs at the boy's remark. He scrumages around in his coat pockets.
How about asking if you could do something for the guy who owns the hot dog stand? Here, I don't feel like starting anything so take this. Will pulls out hand and holds up a $5 bill towards JaK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 pm

JaK looks down at the bill with disgust, before looking at Will with a "are you kidding me" expression.

"Look, I don't need your stinkin charity!"

That being said, JaK would snatch the 5 dollar bill out of Will's hand and stuff it in his pocket.

"Who are you anyway, kind of odd that you're going to critique how we shop for groceries and then hand out money?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

I just like to help people out. I'm Will. I just came here. Will then shifts his hand out and waits for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm

JaK not trusting anyone as of late, didn't want to be rude to the person who just gave him laundry money.

"Well I'm JaK and the guy you saw steal the dog was my bro. We just got here as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

Hearing JaK's inner thoughts, Will brings his hand down.
What was your reason for coming here? Don't feel like prying too much into your head, Sage.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 am

CRASH!

The wall of the largest jewelery store in Jump City came crumbling down as the loud alarm sirens began to blare, giving nearby pedestrians a fair warning to head for the hills. Out came Billy Numerous, one of Jump City's more infamous villains, and Cheshire, the young woman who was assisting him in the heist in the search for a little extra income. Cheshire looked around at the people running, not caring too much to go after them. She held out her hand and then turned to look at Billy.

"Just give me my cut so I can leave."

Billy looked at her hand and then smacked it away before laughing out loud. Cheshire's facial expression remained a mystery thanks to the mask, but she quickly turned her entire body toward him and prepared to pounce, claws ready to slice. But in an instant, two clones were born from the body of Billy Numerous and they subdued Cheshire, holding her back. She showed signs of struggle, but couldn't get free.

"You dirty double-crosser! We had a deal!"

"All fair in love and store heists, Cheshire. Brahahaha!"

Billy was chuckling it up and walking away from his ex-partner in crime, when a blue photon ray hit him and drove him into the nearby wall of a skyscraper. He rubbed his head and looked up to see the Teen Titan's very own tech geek, Cyborg. His beam transformed back into a hand as he shouted out Booyah.

"You think you're so smart. Well I've gotcha outnumbered!"

Several Billy Numerouses appeared, and they all ran for Cyborg. He shot at one and hit, and the rest quickly jumped on top of him and rendered him immobile. He tried to shake them loose, but there were just too many of them.

A Fateful Meeting... Overdrive_a2

Last edited by Aphrodite on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 am

JaK would then pull his hand away and get into a fighting stance. He never told this guy his name and what did he mean by prying into his mind? Something seemed fishy, maybe this was a set up from the start and his associates were about to mug him, it wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened to JaK.

"Ok, who are you really, and how did you know my last name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 am

Will sighs at JaK's reactions.I don't really feel like fighting right now man. I just read how you can 'absorb' things. I know about you and your brother's abilities. But I stopped there. I only know because your brother has his mind filled with him using his powers. I'm sorry, I got bored so I decided to listen in on the people around me. Some chick ruined a movie by coming to sit next to me and wouldn't stop talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 am

Not letting his guard down JaK responds.

"So to be clear, you have the power to read minds? You're a Metahuamn like us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 am

Will looks around the two of them and puts his hand to his mouth to cough while looking dead straight at JaK's eye.
Yes, if thats what you prefer to call yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:28 am

Sweet, I was beginning to think there were none of us our age runnin around other than that team of teens that live here...So, what else can you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 am

Follow those cars and I'll show you in person.Will points over to show JaK three police cars driving past them and then running after them himself with JaK following. They pursue the cop cars all the way to a jewelry store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 pm

JaK curious about what he means, decides to listen to him for now. Still not knowing if he's being led into a trap, he runs after the cars, leaping up to the side of a fire escape and then hopping up onto it. Then dashes up the stair well and onto the roof tops, where he leaps across them one after the other knowing this would be a faster way of tailing the police cruisers...Down below he catches a glimpse of Nightmare, who is following the two discretely ready to attack Will if this does turn out to be a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Arriving infront of the jewelry store, Will looks around and wonders where JaK ran off too. He turns back to head inside the store.

Dude, where did you go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next