Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting up again(hellhound) Vote_lcapMeeting up again(hellhound) Voting_barMeeting up again(hellhound) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting up again(hellhound) Vote_lcapMeeting up again(hellhound) Voting_barMeeting up again(hellhound) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting up again(hellhound)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting up again(hellhound) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Leeloo sits at a table messaging her friend over J.T.T.M on her cell phone. Her friend had told her there was something life and death important wise over here that she should really check out but as she messages him it turns out he was just trying to get he out in public and party. Leeloo groans as she puts her phone away and leans back in the chair for about a minute or to before getting up and heading to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Hellhoud was bored it had been a couple weeks since he had met phantasma as he walked down the streets of steel city when he came to a club a a whim he deiced to head in. He was deep in thought not really paying attention so he crashed into someone that was leaving stumbling back a couple steps leating out an annoyed growl he said, "Watch where your going." looking up he saw that it was leelo then smiled and said, "sorry was lost in thought and didn't see you leeloo." Deciding he would rather explain how he lnew her real name than give away her other identity.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Leeloo looked at a guy she crashed into raing an eyebrow. It is that strange Hellhound guy she had met a while back and aparently he looked up her real name.... wonderful.. Leeloo pulls out her cellphone and types on it and hands it to hellhound before crossing her arms.

"So you know my real name huh? why go through the effort of learning it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Hellhound kept on smiling at the annoyed girl and said, "I have my reasons." Hellhound then types on cell and hands it back to leeloo, "one of which is if we meet in a place like this we wouldn't want others to know of your phantasma now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Leeloo looks up from the phone and at hellhound give him a Seriously? look then types on the phone and hands it to him.

"No we wouldn't considerating I'm Phantasm not Phantasma"

Leeloo said re crossing her arms and shifts her weight to on foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Reading the text says, " what i dont use cell phones i hit the a on accident" and walked towards a table as he passed phantasm said, " It doesn't help that my fingertips are claws." He then sat down and waited to see if she would join him if not then he could always just follow her later.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Leeloo pauses for a second thing abou tleaving but she knew hed just follow her anyways. Leeloo types on the cell pones she walks over to him.Leeloo places the phone down in front of hell hound as she sits down.

"I never said you had to use the phone, so any reason you came out all this way or are you just here to have a nice time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm

"Boredom and checking out something for my father so killing tow birds with one stone" said hellhound. He waited as a someone walked by leaving a unopened can that read nectar and walked away taking the can stabbing the tab with his index finger then says after taking a sip said, "So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Leeloo picks up the phone and types placing it back down for hellhound to read.

"My online friend tricked me into coming out here in hopes that I'd get social and actually talk to people. Some times I wonder if her even remembers that I'm to shy to even talk to a rock."

Leeloo leans back n her chair looking kind of bored mixed with annoyed but mainly annoyed at her friend for tricking her. He should just learn already that making her go to social events are never fun for her because shes to shy to do any socializing required to make these places fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

Hell hound smirked and says, "There could be worse things like being so stupid that you threaten the sun for it being to hot like Hercules still does to this day and so you don't like to talk it doesn't mean you can't have fun".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 am

Leeloo sit up and crosses her arms laying them on the table listening to him speak making a slight smile at his Hercules comment. She then grabs the phone typing on it and placing it back down recrossing her arms on the table.

"what else is there to d except for grope, dance, or get something to drink? And for the record I don't find any of those really fun at all. But if you have any better ideas please be my guess and tell me them,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

"play twenty one, talk to people with your cell phone like you do with me, rob the place, start a fight, read a book, find the reason people die around, steal from the drunks,destroy the place oh and theres go fish or phase ten."said hellhound with a preditory grin as he pulled out two sets of cards and a book from his jacket. While people that where around the two look at him as if he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Leeloo didn't really care for most of his suggestions either but those people really didn't have the right to look at hellhound like that so Leeloo flips off the staring people with one hand and types on the phone with the other and once shes down she puts both the phone and her hand down.

"Look I don't know what impression you got of me but I'm no villain so I don't steal from no one but villains ever so often so I will not steal from these people. Don't get me wrong but I'm not a hero either so don't exspect me to put my life on the line to solve some dumb mystery. So I guess we could just read a book then but if you have any "speshal" books that teleports you inside them or something like that please keep those put away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

"They where just suggestions and as for the books that suck you into them no thank you never borrow a book form athena she created those things ever been stuck inside beauty and the beast it sucks she left me in there for six months wouldn't stop repeating so I burn them when I get the chance but this book is special in its own right it changes to fit the person or group of peoples intrest." said hellhound as he slid the book over to leeloo while returning the looks he was getting with a bored one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

Leeloo picks up the book and flips through it for a second before shruging and closing it. Leeloo then types on the cell phone.

"not that bad of a book I'll give you that where'd you find a book like this?"

Leeloo says placing the book down where she had picked it up.

(ooc: sorry for the short post im tiered so kinda hard for me to be creative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again(hellhound)   Meeting up again(hellhound) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up again(hellhound)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next