Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Vote_lcapA Kis'Hars Hunting.... Voting_barA Kis'Hars Hunting.... Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Vote_lcapA Kis'Hars Hunting.... Voting_barA Kis'Hars Hunting.... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Kis'Hars Hunting....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character
Name: Zanar Mithalkar Valexii
Code Name: Zanar
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Empty
PostSubject: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am

All is going just as normal in Crash Alley, its 1:38am and a race is just about to begin. A man with a suitcase starts to run down the the alley and gets to a door and tries to open it but his suitcase open and a bunch of papers flood the ground arond the man. He stars to frantically shove them into the case ignoring the disorginization and papers wrinkling and cautiously looks around worried. A strange figure with peircing blood red glowing eyes appears walking just within a yard of the man, the figure then annouces his pressence to the man with a subtle but hearable claping sounds.

"Well, then that was fun chasing you down...though I am displeased that I have to end this constant chasing. As I hear yo-"
The man stops all his searching and freezes for a second, then interupts the figure and mummers with a scared tone voice.

"..............What do you want with me? .....Why did you chase me all the way here all te way from downtown? ..........Who are you?!"

The figure chuckles for a few seconds then comes to a sudden stop and gives off some hostility towards the man and clenches his fist tightly.

"Poor, and pathetic man; HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THE QUESTIONS WITHOUT A PROPER INTRODUCTION!! AND YOU INTERUPT ME TOO!!!!..............................................................Though............ I suppose I can understand your confusion. I am Zanar a demon of the Kis'Har race, and as I have heard you are one of the many local snitches I am hunting down for information.......why I chased you is that I was merely bored and you seemed like a runner! Hahahah, to bad it ended...."

The man gets a slight more terrified but is also a little assured that he won't indoubtly die to night. He mummers to the figure,

"Zanar? Demon? ........I......ummmm.....What do you need to know?......"

"Good to see you will be coopropertive with me, now do you know where my sisters gem is?"

"Gem?" The man looks on the ground at the gem tha fell from his suitcase; he was intrusted to carry from a mobster. "No......I don't think I know where it is...."

Zanar starts to get a bit angry at the snitch thinking he is with holding information from him. He then looks down at a gem like figure and his express of eyes show more anger and that it grows.

"Good man, I do not enjoy lies given to me......" He goes towards the man and grabs him by the thoat after lowering his fires temperature to 150 degrees, it gives off a small but still painful burning sensation to the sniches throat. "You do know where it is! IS IT THAT GEM ON THE GROUND IT?!!?"

With a gasp for air the man lets out a faint scream for help, but after hearing it Zanar tightens his grasp on the mans throat but weakens the flame so it won't kill him to fast.

"TELL ME NOW OR YOU WILL DIE YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF LIFE!!!"

The race starts up in Crash Alley, the noise from the cars is so loud anything else wouldn't be heard at all for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 am

Malharon stood at the end of the alley and when he noticed the crystal he started walking down. His black and red leather armor gave him away as abnormal. It wasn't his first time seeing a demon and that fact was obvious. Malharon said seriously. "There are much more fun ways to get your answers, demon." Malharon stepped around some garbage in the alley and asked "or are you just looking to cause pain to a mortal?"
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am

Standing there still holding his grip on the man Zanar looks around at the new person who just came down the alley. He looks at the man he was choking again and realizing he is almost dead, then releases him and the man collapses on the ground. Zanar looks at the dead body then seems somewhat pleased but then is disappointed he never got his answer. He turns towards the new guy.

In a nice calm tone, he asks "Well as causing pain to mortals is fun and something I do regularly, I am not trying to cause to much pain tonight. Either way this snitch was going to die whether I got my answers from him or not." He looks suspiciously at the man examining his armor. Then sees the crystal on the ground and picks it up and looks at it. "Well this was a waste of time to chase this man, the gem isn't even the right one! As for you, who are you and whats your purpose here?" Heats up the flames on his arms slow to 300 degrees and looks at the man viciously "Or are you another demon hunter who thinks he could really match the power of mine."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Malharon laughed as he felt the heat rise and asked "Have you honestly never seen a warlock? I'm a host to a demon who has cast off mortality. I was just in the neighborhood and sensed a great darkness I came to check it out." He stretched letting his mace show obviously meaning he wasn't afraid to fight him. He started walking closer again and looked around the alley before asking. "What brings you into this world?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character
Name: Val
Code Name: FlameDance
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Val was walking home when she heard a scream off in the distance. Grabbing her sword from behind her back, she sprinted off in the direction of the scream. When she got close enought to see what was going on she saw two weird looking creatures terrorizing a civilian. She stopped running and walked up to them, gripping her sword.

"Well this doesn't seem to be a fair fight does it? Two demons fighting a poor mortal" She smiled menacingly. If you were smart you would leave the poor man alone. But it doesn't look like you two got the memo. " She stood there, a angry look on her face as she silently dared them to make a move.
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Zanar looks at him a bit more then relaxes "Well that's a long story, to make it short I use to be in the Dark Realm where Kis'Har Demons reside then I was face with a bad situation and had to escape to this world. I have been here for over 9 million years in human time. Though I tend to know how to hide, I have certain places I go to that mask my aura. Like my home, here in Jump City. Those this citizen toke me well out of my territory..." Zanar sighs, then looks down thinking about some of his past. Then he looks back, toward the new girl "Excuse me but what you see here is just a dead snitch that I alone have killed. Also.....I am starting to think I should have never gotten this far out of my territory.....to many strange people in here. Was Jump City always this crowded?....... So girl, I don't wish to seek harm on you, though if you truly wish to harm a pure breed demon of the Kis'Har race may ultimate suffering come your way. Proceed and attack me and you will leave with pain beyond that of many could ever receive..." Zanar gets in the position to unleash a summoning, staring at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Malharon turned around confused and said "Come on I'm technically human still. Not to mention I got here as he died. Like the demon said though, I'm always ready to defend myself from some one who acts above their station." he grabbed the mace and spun it around in his hand. He smirked when he saw her sword and his hand started to glow with purple energy that radiated like fire his eyes turned black with a red pupil at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

This was starting to turn into a two on one. Val glanced at them confidently and her eyes shifted between the two. She was getting nervous, but she wouldn't let them see it. "So, if I'm not mistaken, you have now commited murder," She looked at the man laying on the cement then back at the two in front of her, "Which is a serious crime. I know you may think your above the humans laws but while you reside on this planet you will conform to the laws of this planet" She gripped her sword tighter as she became more confident in herself, Or you suffer the consequences."

She glared at them as she finished speaking. She truly believed they thought they were immune to the laws of this planet. But she would set them straight shortly. She had taken on many more much stronger creatures in the war for her planet's freedom. These two were no threat to her
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Zanar looks at her cautiously then relaxes, he says confidently and calmly "Now then do we really have to fight this out? By my part I know there's laws and such but this one couldn't be evade....he couldn't tell me what that gem was, and once he saw me he ran. Once I chased him down he was making a commotion and was quite rude to me and tried my patience as well. If he would have told me what the gem was or perhaps gave me a referral to someone who knew right off the bat perhaps he wouldn't have died." Looks at the server burns on the snitch's throat, and tells her

"You know you could fight us. Though to face one versus two would be over confident on your part for you don't even know who I am exactly, and you may or may not know who this man by me is who of which I have just met not to long before you came. This would be a foolish battle on your part, even if you won you'd leave with serious one or more serious injuries."
looks at them both the nods his head in disapproval. "You do realize I only kill to feed on the fun of it most of the time, if you don't enjoy your life at some point why live it?"

He directs his attention to the girl are looks cautiously but clearly states "It seems you both are ready and willing to fight.....just leave me out of it, I wish not to lead further attention to myself. I mean why would I? I have been in hiding for a little time now mainly to avoid this, ever since the 18th century more people have been like this. Hostile and assuming the worst of other that appear in their sense of the term 'bad'. I don't avoid the law or live above it, it merely doesn't concern me, if anything people want to kill me once seeing me or act in similar hostility so I don't bother to associate with it." Gets closer to the girl and leans by the girls ear and says softly "Between you and me getting enjoyment out of killing and causing pain for others is the only thing I can do to feed. If I don't then I starve and who would want to try and starve themselves? As I no in the american culture your people look down on starvation... and wouldn't it be hypocritical to make me stop and starve?"

Backs from girl and laughs quite a bit for a few seconds, then tells her in front of the other guy "And its not like I kill good people at heart all the time! I mainly kill the bad people in the world and influence other bad people to kill other bad guys! Its what I do, and I do not intend to kill others without a purpose..." looks down at the dead corpse of the snitch and then returns his attention towards the man and woman.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Malharon was quiet merely listening to the other two. He seemed amused as she went on about being above the law he didn't hold any ill will toward either of them. Malharon decided to take a different approach asking her seriously. "by meeting someone in an alley what law did I break. Until you threatened us we were peacefully assembled. Meaning by the law of the land your impeding at least my rights as a human. after all I haven't killed anyone since the last time I was in prison. But then again my fighting will get rusty without practice." he settled into a more defensive posture seemingly without effort speaking to his near 100 years of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Val looked at them, a frown on her face, It does not matter why you killed the man or that he may or may not have been rude to you. The fact of the matter is that you did indeed kill the man. Therefore, you're crime must be payed for. As for you" She turned her attention to the other man, You may not have commited any crimes tonight but you also set your alliance with a murderer and for that you are just as bad as him" She pointed back to Zanar. She was determined to win this fight, no matter how many she had to overcome. She had done more than this many times before and had come out of it victorious. This time was no more challenging than anything she may have faced before.

"I may not know a lot about Earth customs and such but I know the law. You are an accesory to murder since you have done nothing but commend him on his killing. You are a murderer. You both will pay the price for this innocent man's life" She raised her sword defensively, daring them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Malharon looked up at the light above her and whispered something neither could make out the wall crumbled away from the light causing it to fall toward her as he charged up a couple eldritch blasts. "Look I know I just met you but apparently we're in this together. How about we waste this hero then split up." the eldritch blasts wreathed his hands in black energy with what looked like purple fire burning off them. (it's raw magic not related to fire at all)
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Zanar desides to work with the man and then shakes his head in displease at the girl "Such a pity it is, that it has come to this"

Zanar's flames on his hands burst with burning heat, he catches all objects around him on the ground on fire and he teleports 3 times backing to the end of the alley and utilizes he's prepared summon. A large 10ft. tall Ifrit Demon of Fire appears out of nothing and looks viciously at the girl (Encase you want to no this demon will have the power of a average meta-human, its not going to be a massively powerful creature that defeats ppl fast. This ifrit though can be strengthened with fire and gain more power with the more fire given. Also for other info here is a picture link of it: http://images.wikia.com/monster/images/4/40/F-ifrit.jpg ) The creature stands there and awaits Zanar's command.

Zanar tells the demon with a soft and mellow sweet tone "Oh my lovely demon, may you only attack if Val makes a act of aggression towards myself. Please use these fires to fuel your flame and burn out any whose acts towards me appear harmful." the demon responds in a burnt and charred voice "Yes, my master...as you wish" The demon takes in all the flames and then with a instant all the things caught on fire just seconds before her arrival are extinguished and she then generates a fire ball. She chuckles and says with a threatening but almost quiet tone ".......Your move......."
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Val looked at the tall fire demon then back at Zanar, "I might not be able to beat you. But I will not go down without a fight. She ran up to the fire demon and slashed her sword at the beast. She landed lightly on her feet and flames erupted from her sword as she called the power to her. She sent flames at the beast and knew when she did it she was not harming him because they had the same power.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Malharon lunged forward bringing the mace down at her from behind. He figured she would dodge and threw a sphere to her left thinking that she would dodge that way since most dodged to the right. Malharon activated his demon sight to give himself better vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kis'Hars Hunting....   A Kis'Hars Hunting.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kis'Hars Hunting....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next