Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Vote_lcapHunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Voting_barHunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Vote_lcapHunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Voting_barHunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am

Who: Kyte and Rico (NPC), and anyone else who wants to join in.
What: Kyte and Rico are hunting for Aphrodite under Seth's orders.
When: Early afternoon.

The little girl named Rico, AKA Agent Neptune walked down the streets of Jump City. They were approaching the bad side of town, but she didn't seem nervous. She started to jump from one foot to the other, careful not to step on a crack in the pavement. She looked and acted just like a normal, hyperactive, 10 year old girl. Beside her walked her partner, whom she knew only as Agent Jupiter.

Rico thought that Jupiter was a cool person. She wondered what it would be like to have a big brother like him.

"We should pretend to be siblings to blend in more. We'll stand out unless we act just like a brother and sister. You can call me Rico. What can I call you?"

Seth discouraged his agents from revealing their identities, even to other agents. However, Rico had no name, at least no name that anyone could remember. She had been given the name Rico so long ago that she couldn't even remember the names or faces behind it. She didn't even have a last name.

The two agents were searching for a person named Aphrodite. The target was known for hiding in plain sight, as she had faithful followers who would protect her. She had a record for committing crimes without an alarm even going off. If the two agents were going to find Aphrodite, then they would have to break a lot of skulls to find her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Kyte kept walking down the street with Neptune, through Jump. He could tell they were reaching the er...less kind side of the city. He was in human form, and so had no qualities that stood out very much, and therefore would draw to much attention to him and his partner. In fact, Neptune did not seem to worried either; she was skipping along just as any other ten year old girl would. She then suggested that they should act as siblings to blend in more, so that they wouldn't stand out, saying that he could call her Rico. Kyte really wondered, and after a moment of thought, spoke.

...you're right. In that case, Rico, you may call me Mugen.

He looked around to make sure no one was listening.

I have an idea...but how do you suggest we go about this, Rico?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 pm

"Mugen? That's a funny name. I like it." Rico thought about how she would go about completing this mission. "Well, I think Seth sent you with to stop me from just rampaging until I found the target. I guess the best thing to do would be to look for strange activity. Aphrodite is always surrounded by lots of people who act out of character in order to serve her. Maybe someone has noticed a bunch of people acting wierd."

Rico looked around for someone to ask, but she didn't know where to go to find information like that. A few gang members were discussing something at a distance, and there were a few small shops with faded paint on the signs. She frowned and looked at Mugen. "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Kyte looked at Rico as she said that Seth may have sent Kyte along with her to stop her from rampaging around until she found Aphrodite. She said that the best thing to do would be to look around for strange activities, because Aphrodite was always around people who act very strangely in order to do her bidding. Rico then looked at a few gang members, and looked at Kyte to ask him what they should do.

Kyte thought for a bit. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Well, little sister, I suggest we just ask them. If they get a little touchy, then you can kill them. I don't care.

He would walk over to the gang members and politely ask his question while smiling.

Hello, guys. You know, I was wondering if you could direct me to where an Aphrodite may be. I made a deal with her and she owes me some money.

He kept smiling, and was ready in case they turned hostile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

The gang members looked at Kyte with hostile, but confused eyes. There were three of them: a tall one, a short one, and a fat one.

"You're in the wrong part of town, kid," said Tall. "If you're asking any questions, it should be how to get out of this place."

Fat gave a look at Rico and his face softened a little. "Hey, Tall, maybe we should give him a break. We don't have time to get messed up in stupid stuff like this. Remember what Skip said."

Tall turned to scowl at Fat. "Yeah, I know what Skip said. And where is he now? What I'm telling you right now is that outsiders can't be trusted." Tall turned back to Kyte. "So you can leave now, sir. If I see any Afro girl around, I'll be sure to tell her you said hi."

Rico watched the three gangsters closely. If any of them made any movement towards Mugen, she would kill them in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Kyte almost grinned as the gang members looked like they were about to attempt to rip him apart. They told him to get out of here, and Rico seemed to calm them down a bit. So they truly didn't have anything. Kyte decided to resort to reaching into his bag, and pulling out fifty thousand dollars in a stack. He waved it around a bit.

Like I said...she owes me a debt. Are you sure you haven't heard anything that might help me?

Kyte was still ready to kill them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 am

The gangsters' eyes opened wide at the sight of fifty-thousand dollars. Tall looked around quickly to make sure no one was around. Pulling out a knife, Tall looked menacingly at Kyte. "You sure are stupid, kid. Pulling out big money in a place like this...Who needs Skip now?" Tall stabbed the knife at Kyte's stomach.

Fat tried to reach Tall, but was too late. "No!" Fat said.

Rico moved as soon as she saw the knife. Unless Kyte moved first, she would grab the blade with one hand and stop the weapon's path towards her brother. She had to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am

As soon as the man even reached into his coat to pull out the knife, Kyte was engulfed in black blaze, coming out of the transformation as soon as the man stabbed at Kyte. He didn't draw a weapon. He didn't form Gekido. He put the money; which was in his left hand, into his pocket briefly, before grabbing the man's wrist with his right hand nimbly, snapping it out of place so that he dropped the knife and then, using his other now free hand, grabbed the man's elbow, and using both hands, snapped it out of place as well, before whirling around with the man in his clutches as tossing him into the wall at the alley's end. Kyte tilted his head until it popped a bit.

Darling little sister, please make sure these two don't go anywhere, and tell me when someone starts coming. I should be done shortly., he said, not even looking back to her or them as he walked towards the man at the end of the alley.

He would be lying facedown, no doubt in tremendous pain, before Kyte stamped his boot on the wrist he had just broken to cause more pain for leverage.

Now, mutt, I suggest you give me some information before I have to get a little less...merciful. And for all that is unholy, you better have something to say on our quarry. You have ten seconds before your legs are broken. Ten...nine...

Kyte would wait. He didn't want to resort to this, but he would have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 pm

As Kyte tried to get information out of Tall, Short turned and tried to run for safety. At Kyte's instruction, Rico chased after the gangster. She caught him before he went 15 feet and punched him in the side. Short fell over too much pain to scream and stayed on the ground.

Fat just stood still with a look of horror on his face. "What is this? What's going on?"

Meanwhile, Tall was crying out in agony at his broken wrist. Trying to hold back pain, he turned his face to get it out of the pavement. "You're one of those super-freaks, aren't you? I don't know anything about the girl you're looking for, but I know where she might be. Some sort of super has been around these parts of town messing stuff up, but nobody ever sees them. People just stop what they're doing and start stealing stuff. All the gang leaders have teamed up and are best friends all the sudden, even though they hate each other. Skip was one of those gang leaders: our gang leader. Now he's out stealing women's perfume on the good side of town. It has to be one of you people behind it. Get off my wrist and I'll happily lead you right to him. Maybe you can find out what freak is responsible for this. It might be your Afro girl."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Kyte listened to the man's suggestion, thinking quickly on how to handle the situation, and then turned to Rico, kicking the knife towards her direction so she could pick it up.

Very well.

He picked the man up and shoved him in the direction of his two friends.

You will lead us to Skip. I will be right behind you. Your two friends here will be a few feet behind me, and my sister will be behind them. If you or your friends try anything, she will kill one of them. Try anything again, and the other one will die. After that, if you try something...well, I'll give your intelligence the benefit of the doubt and say you can figure it out.

He would shove the man further out to the street.

So start walking. And try not to look more suspicious than you already are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 am

Tall got up slowly, the pain in his wrist was almost unbearable. Still, if he didn't help this...monster, he would be killed. "Fine then. This way."

Tall led the group deeper into the bad part of town. As they got closer to where Skip was, an aura of pleasure started to invade the minds of the gangsters. "I just hope we don't end up like Skip, playing butler for some freak," Tall murmured as he held his hurting wrist close.

A large, beaten-down hotel stood before the five of them. Ten strong-looking men stood outside the main door. They stood unusually stiff, and they carefully eyed everyone who passed nearby. "There it is," Tall said. "Skip is somewhere in there."

Rico kept her violin case close-by. She would probably need it soon.

Suddenly, Fat and Short would stop in their tracks and hold their hands to their heads. "What? What's going...?" Fat tried to ask. Suddenly, they stopped struggling and stood up straight. Fat picked up a bottle on the side of the road and tried to throw it at Kyte. Rico jumped in between them and caught the bottle. She then ran up to Fat and kicked his legs out from under him.

Short pulled a knife out of his pocket and threw it at Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 am

Kyte was smirking as he was walking along with the three men and Rico. Another mission, going successfully, and easily. He blinked. He should have never said it; things almost never went well for anybody when they said that. And as expected, he messed it all up. Suddenly, the two men that had been previously unharmed (Excluding Rico's punch) appeared to get massive headaches, and suddenly attack just Kyte. Rico caught a bottle, and the other man lunged at Kyte with another knife. However, he threw it. Kyte put up the palm of his hand, letting the knife get caught in it, before ripping it out while running forward at the man, jumping into the air while flipping the knife underhand and tackling the man, his knees catching the man's shoulders and toppling him over before he embedded the blade of the knife into the man's skull. He immediately got up and went for the man with the broken arm.

Kill him. He trusted Rico with her abilities to kill the other man while he was distracted and let out a claw to hold at the man's neck.

He held it there to make sure if he moved at all, the man's head would be missing.

What just happened to them?

He hoped the ten men at the front hadn't noticed what had happened as he waited for the man's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Rico heard Mugen's order and swiftly twisted the neck of Fat. The man fell to the ground, dead. She then took her place at Mugen's side to hear the Tall gangster's explanation.

Tall was obviously shaken by the deaths of his friends. Still, he didn't want to die. "This is what happens to people who get too close to the hotel. They start acting wierd like that. Sometimes they'll go in and never come out. They won't talk to anybody, not even their closest friends. It happened to Skip, and he just keeps going out of the hotel, stealing stuff, and bringing it back. That's all I know. At any moment, either one of us could go crazy."

Suddenly, the ten guards with guns all turned their heads towards Rico and Kyte. They raised their guns and started to fire at them.

Rico immediately opened up her violin case and pulled out a submachine gun. Standing her ground, she shot two guards down. The guards were about a hundred yards away, and coninued shooting at them. Tall covered his head and stayed low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 am

It seemed Kyte was having the worst of luck today, for as soon as the man explained what had happened, the ten men opened fire on them. Rico quickly dispatched two of them, as Kyte sprouted all of his claws, turning to the man quickly.

Thank you for your assistance.

He would then slash the man's head apart in one swipe before turning, pulling out four claws from his left hand, and throwing them all at four of the guards with precision, which was quickly followed by another four for the other four men. They were all aimed for a vital spot in the chest. Kyte decided not to take chances and got in front of Rico right before being hit by a spray a few stray bullets. He coughed up blood before ejecting the bullets out of his body with his claws as the wounds healed right before Rico's eyes.

Forgive me for assuming your metal structure can be pierced. I really don't want to take the chance.

Kyte would stagger forward for a few steps before regaining his pace, having healed, and knowing Rico was following him.

Since her name's Aphrodite, we can only assume she can control people with her looks. Since you are a young girl and not interested in woman, it is up to you if for some reason I fall susceptible to this ability.

Kyte would flick his right arm out before Gekido formed in it as he hauled Gekido over his back, walking into the building with Rico cautiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Rico knew that soon they were going to shoot her. She wasn't afraid. She had been shot many times. It didn't hurt a cyborg like her to take multiple bullets to the chest. Yes, the bullets would pierce the metal beneath her skin, but she wouldn't be hurt.

As Mugen jumped in front of her, though, Rico's eyes opened wide and she screamed. The bullets tore into him.

"Brother no!"

He was alright. She caught a glimpse of his wounds and saw them closing up quick. So he had healing powers. Good, then she wouldn't have to worry about him so much.

"I can't be killed," Rico told her brother. It was a half-truth. Aside from a bullet to her weak-spot, or a rediculous amount of structural damage, she would be able to keep fighting forever. She could always have Seth's mechanics repair her. She didn't want Mugen getting hurt because of her.

Rico listened to Mugen's theory on their target as they ran towards the building. Was it possible for her brother to fall to this woman's power? How did the manipulation power work?

All the guards were now dead, so they had no resistance for the short run. She was able to keep up with Mugen, thanks to her mechanical legs. Rico loved being a cyborg.

Upon entering the hotel, Rico noticed how quiet it was. For the size of the building, there should have been a lot more people on the first floor.

A door opened, and a young man in a leather jacket and a black mohawk stepped out. He held a simple, black baton in his hand. His eyes seemed unfocused, but his muscles were all tense. A pin on his jacket clearly read "Skip."

Skip charged at Kyte with faster than normal speed. Rico shot a few bullets at him, but the gang leader seemed to know where she was going to shoot. Skip was able to dodge all her bullets as he ran towards Kyte. Raising the baton, Skip aimed a powerful blow at the agent's head, hoping to break his skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)   Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Aphrodite (Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next