Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Vote_lcapJoint Mission (Suggestions?) Voting_barJoint Mission (Suggestions?) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Vote_lcapJoint Mission (Suggestions?) Voting_barJoint Mission (Suggestions?) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Joint Mission (Suggestions?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Empty
PostSubject: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

So last thread I think we did that everyone was involved in or at least a lot of people was that Santa thing? I was thinking maybe we should do a mission again where all the city is affected or atleast all Titans could join in?

EXP: All the villain NPC's could attack at once? (Sinister Seven XD)

Some titans could get captured and put into a tournament tand they have to rescue other heroes (Who are being mind controlled) before escaping or taking down those in charge.

40 Foot Monster attacks and takes out the bridge to Jump City, so a group of Titans must fight it and secure the bridge while saving the people.

The Hive could return with an army of mutant supervillain teens and Teen Titans are last line of defense for the city. Some fight them, while the others gang up on Brother Blood or NPC Villain/New Leader like Queen Bee.

I dunno, those are just idea I'm throwing out there. Basically something that's worth a calling all Titans into action together..
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm

I'd like the tournament idea. Pit some titans together and have a real winner, while others (those who ain't controlled...or think they aren't) try to find out what the hell is going on Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 am

PLEASSE can the Slivers join in? We didn't get to do anything with the Santa thread either, and I don't think we've ever done anything as a team D'= I know the rest of the team is probably busy, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 am

Sure Sure I don't see why not, all though I think all other Slivers will be busy ATm.

You should start a Titans South with me Shadow XD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:29 am

But then I'd have to quit the Slivers O.o Unless you mean I should make a new character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 am

Ya new char, you can have three!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

And I do have an idea of a new character. But I need powers. Can't think of any. D'=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 am

I base powers off of:

#1 what's not overused and original

#2 What's her attitude and personality; what would go best with that

#3 What I personally like and preference

#4 What would be affective for these types of forums in battle and certain situations

Hope I helped Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint Mission (Suggestions?)   Joint Mission (Suggestions?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint Mission (Suggestions?)
Page 1 of 1