Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcapNew Character for me, suggestions? Voting_barNew Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcapNew Character for me, suggestions? Voting_barNew Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Character for me, suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters

Who should my new char be?
Ben 10
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap27%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Static Shock
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap0%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spidergirl
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap9%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Teen Lantern
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap0%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Luffy
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap9%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
A Villain of some kind
New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_lcap55%New Character for me, suggestions? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

New Character for me, suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:02 am

Now even though some of these choices are canon, each would be my own version of the char not the one from the series. Here's examples of how I would do each of them.

Ben 10: This is my number one choice ATM. For him I would do an all new set of 10 aliens not the ones from shows because lets face it, theres no need for a fire alien when we already have like 4 fire characters on this forum. Though, I might keep a few of them like fourarms (MAYBE) for the most part they'd all be different and very balanced.

Spiderkid: This character is very close to my heart, because for most of my RPG life I have been Spider-man and am very capable of being a kid version of him and making it into a more DC Comics style rather than that of Marvel. The powers would be different as well as her personality.

Teen Lantern: I've already discussed this char with a few of the members here. I'd considerably lessen the rings power if I made this character and limit it's abilities to the basics.

Static: This character would be my most canon because I wouldn't screw with his powers, but instead would take a different approach with personality. Making an 18 year old version of him who's already been part of Titans dealings and had a few missions with JLA, also his outfit would be different.

Rubberman: This character though it would have Luffy's design, would not have his powers at all really because lets face it. Luffy is waayyyyyyy overpowered and his powers wouldn't even really work here. Since most of the time he is godmodding his fights. For him I'd be looking for more of his durability, as well as his slingshot like attacks and bullet punches. Also I probably wouldn't make his personality so oblivious or even happy go lucky all the time.

My last choice if need be would be a villain of some type, since we are in dire need of them. In that case I'd have to come up of a whole new list of types of charters for a Vills. But, I definitely would be playing a mid to high level threat type Villain such as Red X or Deathstroke, though it wouldn't be them or probably even canon.

Anyway tell me what you think and give me reasons as to why you think that I should pick up that char if you please. If you could do this, you'd all be helping me out a lot with my process of elimination. Thanks in ADVANCE! Wink
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 am

Choice Ben 10
Reason It would a unique experience. I mean, there really aren't many people who can morph into ten different superheroes, are they?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 am

Ben Ten: We've got enough morphers...
Spidergirl: I think we need to try to even out the boy to girl ration over at TC soo.. no girls really. Unless you wanna join the slivers or be a vigilante. Then you could sort of follow the Movie Spiderman persona.
Teen Lantern: mehh..
Static: Aren't you tired of playing him? Damn. <3
Rubberman: My favorite choice. Haven't seen you play it before, something we haven't seen on the board yet. Just a thought, keep some of the obliviousness? kthanxbai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:15 pm

HMm Both have very good reasons as to why, but I need more votes come on guys!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:27 pm

I'd say one of the villains you created earlier. Or maybe someone high up who has access to anonymous grunts? That would be great for larger story lines, and allows you to deal with a larger area of stuff and makes for larger battles. Though I'd ask Emblem or someone before spamming red shirts.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Spidergirl / Villian.
From what I read I would think one of the above would add the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm

I vote for a villain, mainly because we need some more, and it would definitely help with a storyline, if we ever get around to making one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Villian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Alright thanks for votes guys, I think I know what I should do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character for me, suggestions?   New Character for me, suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character for me, suggestions?
Page 1 of 1