Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Vote_lcapBurger joint hold-up (Ixen) Voting_barBurger joint hold-up (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Vote_lcapBurger joint hold-up (Ixen) Voting_barBurger joint hold-up (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm

One dark night Alice hobbled over to a bench, she lay on top of it and tried to get too sleep, she noticed a burger joint on the opposite side of the street but didn`t pay it too much attention, she closed her eyes and attempted to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Mateo walked up and moved to the drive thru window. He pulled out a set of lockpicks and started working to get it open humming softly. He didn't normally have to worry, he could always charm the officers and run after all. He wasn't doing anything to be quiet so he could end up drawing attention.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Alice heard some strange sounds so she looked up, she saw a man picking the lock so she walked up to him What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Moteo looked over with a charming smile and said "I'm robbing this place." He used an impulse on the girl hoping his charm would convince her it was a good idea. He remembered what he'd been told about heroes here, he didn't want today to be the day he met them, he was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Alice had been affected by the impulse, however there were some undesired side effects Can I join you?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Moteo looked over surprised and said grinning even more. "Yeah, if I can get a date after. Check for other entrances for me." He smiled and went back to picking the lock.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

(OOC: ...Alice is 14)

Alice went over to the back entrance and kicked it open with a single kick, sending the pieces flying with the force of the kick, the door was nothing but rubble as she walked in, she then broke the door he was trying to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm

(OOC: Moteo is 16 doesn't mind older)

Mateo walked in and headed to the safe smiling and said. "You're very strong." He began playing with the safe to figure out what the combination was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Normally Alice wouldn`t say the truth, she`d say she was very lucky, or something, but she just felt like being honest to Mateo Yeah, I can lift a bus she walked over to the safe and punched it, her fist making a hole which she widened until Mateo could walk in through it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Moteo smiled and took a few stacks of cash and said. "So about that date?" he was heading out the door grinning at her he offered her half of what he'd grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Alice smiled and took some of the money Sure, where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Moteo smiled and said. "We can go anywhere, well anywhere that's open. This time of night."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Alice smiled, but then some police arrived Put your hands in the air or we will shoot!! Alice raised her hands like asked, then turned them into fists and smashed them on the ground, the shock wave sending the policemen flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Moteo sighed and said. "This will draw attention. Heroes may show up now." He took off running to get away from the area. Moteo put one hand inside his jacket just so he could be armed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Alice ran after him I`m sorry, please forgive me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)   Burger joint hold-up (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burger joint hold-up (Ixen)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next