Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Vote_lcapGrab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Voting_barGrab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Vote_lcapGrab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Voting_barGrab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Ally was in Jump for a handful of reasons. The first one was that she totally wanted to hit the beaches, and enjoy the warmer weather. The second one was... actually that was pretty much the only reason. It took alittle 'scratch my back' styled favors, and some boring lame paperwork that she had to redo once or twice, but she managed to get a temporary transfer on the grounds that someone at that campus was trying to make some moves. But it was all a ruse! One downside of her visiting was that she hadn't had a strong drink in too long, and her 'allowance' was already spent. So what was a girl to do? In her mind the answer was simple- rob a store. But instead of taking the money and running, Ally would cut right to the chase and go for what she would use the money for anyway.

It wasn't long until Ally was out on the streets of the slum, clad in her tactical gear and rocking her demon features. "Sup! Gimme the hardest stuff you got before I give the hardest stuff to you," Ally would be uncharacteristically cold and direct, smashing the counter with one fist to emphasize her point. The cashier mistook this as a simple robbery and tried to give her money. "No, I meant- actually I'll take that too. But I meant what's the hardest hitting stuff you got?" Ally demanded and was soon directed to it. No doubt the police would be on their way if a pedistrian hadn't already called em. So she quickly grabbed as much of the stuff as she could.

"Gimme a bag!" Ally demanded, kicking the rest of the counter with the same amount of force. She shoved goodies into them, and also took some cigars and smokes for good measure. Then with that she strolled out, and was greeted by Jump City's finest.

"Hands on your head! Now!" An officer barked. Ally set her things down first, slowly- but in her slightly crouched position, kicked off and sped forward like a rocket. Ramming headfirst into the first cop, quickly grabbing another with her tail and pulling him in for a punch to the face as she nimbly moved out of the way of energy pulse fire. She flipped over a car and used it as cover for a moment, picking it up and using it as a shield as she walked toward the remaining first responders. Once there was a pause, she threw it into one of the other cars, resulting in a fiery explosion. Ally basked in it for a moment with a giggle, tail flicking about excitedly before she turned her sights back onto the cops getting back to their feet.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Case was on the hunt tonight. The cigarette in his mouth was fading quickly- it was his last one for fucks sake- and arguably worse he'd been walking through the grimy streets of Jump City sober for far longer than any sane human should. Gods, he just wanted to pull that fucking sun down to the Earth sometimes. Fortunately, some of these were certainly problems he was more than capable of solving.

A simple man with simple plans, he was on his way to the nearest liquor store to square himself.

The sight at his favorite store to rip off set fire to his soul. Cops were already there, as... breasts rammed through them easily. Breasts attached to some type of demon? He had time to think, swapping his dead cigarette with one of the bottles the breasts had stolen. Some clear liquor that reeked like hand sanitizer. He opened it with his teeth before taking a long pull from it, enough to set his nerves on edge.

"Oi, Lilith or whatever the fuck they call you. I'm crashing your party."

The cops were pulling themselves out, and Case let out a sadistic chuckle as he threw the bottle at the flames. The liquor ignited, making an intense burst of flames erupt around the recovering officers. Some were ignited, others just fell flat on the ground again. Case drew his knife, eyes on the breasts that had started this.

"You've got some swagger. I hope I don't fall in love. Keheheheh~"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:16 pm

Ally's body language reinforced her image as a demonic swat beast, tail wagging as she got ready to- a new challenger approaches! "Nice~" Ally purred at the new explosions, watching as cops went down here and there. "The more the merrier cutie~" Ally giggled, kicking off and grabbing onto a cop's shoulders before she flipped over him. He was then pulled up off his feet and used to club another right back into the ground. Was this all the city had to offer? Steel City Cops weren't MUCH better but there was atleast that hot ass with the metal fists... the one that was a cop.

"We need back up! Metahumans!" An officer managed to get out a message out, but it'd be abit longer before they arrived.

"Much as I'd love to stick it to some pigs, I got an itch that's burning like hell. You got a place to crash good looking?" Ally asked curiously, but she didn't say they had to go now. That was the key bit of information missing. She was totally up for some disorderly conduct if the cutie with a knife wanted to stick around for the next wave.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:37 pm

Case wasn't used to his violence and crude advances actually getting any steam, so when the breast monster only called him a cutie and welcomed him with open arms, he let out another laugh. She was crazy, then. A crazy demon breast monster. Just when he was starting to think it was going to be a bad day.

"Do I look like the kinda guy that has a place?" He asked, peeking inside the store. A pack of cigarettes would appear in his hand shortly after. "I can do one better, though. There's a beach house that I absolutely don't own we can go to, and I'll help ya scratch all them itches."

He chuckled, pulling out a cigarette as the sound of a helicopter in the distance started to echo across. The two of them might need to deal with that if they wanted to make a truly clean getaway. "You, uh, got somethin' in mind for that, or should I handle it?"

He was already putting a piece of the cops shirt down a bottle to improvise a molotov cocktail. Unless Ally wanted to throw a car at it or something. He wouldn't mind seeing what that girl could do, if he was honest. Shit, was he becoming a simp?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 6:47 pm

"Oooh, you know how to spoil a girl~" Ally giggled, finally noticing that someone had called for backup, and that a helecopter was now here. That got here much faster than she had been expecting as the cop trained a gun on her, fired a grazing shot before being promptly ran down and clotheslined. Right, the sound of the helecopter was not good for her mood. Did she have something? Hell yeah she did. Ally's skin became alittle more olvie in tone, and she started to grow in size as she went to go pick up one of the flaming wrecks of a car. With a painful hiss and groan, she managed to heft it over her head and... well threw it at the annoying ass helecopter. "Aaahhaaa oh, that's the stuff~" Ally sighed as the helecopter and thrown car seemed to crash into the side of a building, raining fire and debris all over the place.

Also to answer any quetions, her clothes do not grow with her- and the flaming wreckage hadn't helped. But Ally's burns were already starting to quickly heal, as whatever cop was still alive or conscious started to make a break for it- they knew when enough was enough! "This mean our wanted level just went up to four?" Ally giggled, showing off how flexible and agile she was with a cartwheel back toward the rest of her stolen goods. She was looking forward to seeing this beach house- that had been one of the reasons she came all this way in the first place. Meeting someone with a taste for some carnage was just an added bonus!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 7:30 pm

The crazy breast demon only made him chuckle more and more the longer they were together. Him? Spoiling a girl? That was a first. The demon blood must have fucked with the girls head. Getting shot at only seemed to excite her more, and he'd judge her for it if he wasn't feeling the exact same way frankly. Another cop pointed a blaster at him and he only chuckled. He'd dash forward and poof from vision twice, bullets hitting nothing before Case was in the mans face, kneeing him between the legs and grabbing the gun.

"What should I call you, lady? I'm Icarus." He tossed the molotov on the downed cop, not caring if the man was caught in the inferno or not. "I can just keep calling you Breast Monster in my head though, if you'd like. It has a ring to it."

The chick picked up a car, as he suspected, and chucked it right towards the helicopter. Fuck, he might just fall for this one. As if to seal the deal, she showed her incredible flexibility too with a flip. Where had this girl been hiding all her life? "Wanted level? Eh?" He was never much of a gamer. "I'd guess higher, but those shitheads have to regroup. I don't think they even got security footage of us, y'know."

He finished the cigarette, then turned, motioning for her to follow. They were near the beachfront, barely in eyesight of the fancier houses. There were three on display over the water. A log cabin cozy one, a strange art deco designed one, and lastly was a homely lookin' one, with a fake grass yard.

"Take your pick, Slayer. I'll handle the rest."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 8:31 pm

Ally would probably later feel kinda bad for straight up killing those guys in the helecopter, everyone else would be seeing stars and to be in the hospital for awhile. But for now, everything felt so right and so long as she had a buzz, she wasn't gonna think too much into it as they were finally free to escape from the maybe endless spawning lawn arm of the law. Stuff in hands and tai, Ally hurried after him. "Keeping showing me a good time and you can call me anything you want, or you can call me Ally- or Nymph is what I should say~" Ally totally just gave him an actual name before adding she should've gone with the codename. But she didn't care too much. What was he gonna do with a short name like that?

Then they had some houses renting to do. Two looked nice and cozy and she was almost tempted to pick one of those. But then again... "We can smash up that funny art deco shit when we're done~" Ally made her choice with another giggle. She had seen him warp around, so no doubt he had a way in... so did she but that might actually trip an alarm or something. Plus someone might suspect something if there was a hole in the wall, or the door was missing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:51 am

"Nymph? As in nymphomaniac..? I gotta start playing the fuckin' lottery." The boy added with a chuckle, grabbing her shoulders and pointing her towards the house she picked. She could obviously tell he had warping powers, he never hid it from her. "You're gonna need to trust me here. And hold the booze. It's a delicate process."

Assuming she listened, his hands would go up her sides and land on her breasts, cupping them firmly. "I know, it's weird, but it's the way the powers work. If it sounds like I'm just making that up, it's just because, well... I am."

Right as he finished the sentence, Ally would find herself standing inside the horrendously decorated house. Was that a screenshot of a Tetris game on the wall, or modern art? One could only guess. Shortly after she appeared there, Case would appear on the couch across from her, at the expense of a throw pillow. He was more used to the warping and got his bearings incredibly fast.

"Tada! Welcome to..." he looked around, spotting a piece of mail on the floor, "Mr. Richardson's vacation home. He, like everyone else, didn't come to Jump this year after the miracle snow. Make yourself at home. His casa est... our shit too, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm

"Oooh! That was what one of my exes called me!" Ally's eyes just lit up, reminded of her old gangster boyfriend before Case totally just felt her up. Her tail curled but Ally otherwise... clearly didn't care when suddenly- they were inside now. It was a good thing she had been told to hold onto the booze, or else she may have dropped em. It was... weird, that was the only way to put it as she quickly set things down and took a moment to get her bearings. "Whoa... that was... fucky," Ally said in her own professional opinion. Yeah, this was the one. The house... Case being "the one" was probably just as likely as winning the loterry three times- not that Ally expected this to be more than just a one off.

"People actually like this shit?" Ally deadpanned noticing some of the artsy fartsy things. Even though she could see her self in one of these- it was less because it was HER home and more some boyfriend's or something. But enough of the idle fancy. "So- we got cigars, booze... and maybe snacks. What do you wanna do first?" Ally purred, removing the ballistic mask and also suppressing some of her more demonic features- also made herself "normal sized."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]   Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab and Smash! [Bloo/Open]
Page 1 of 1