Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Vote_lcapThe Search (Bloo/OPEN) Voting_barThe Search (Bloo/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Vote_lcapThe Search (Bloo/OPEN) Voting_barThe Search (Bloo/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Search (Bloo/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:45 pm

10:00pm

Khariel stood atop the skyscraper, scanning the city below. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on his sister's angelic presence in the area. There she was. It was faint due to it being on the fringes of his range of spirit sensitivity, but it was definitely there. There was a few demonic presences around her as well... shades perhaps? He opened his eyes again, shifting a bit on the roof of the building. The undead that he was to meet here was a whimsical one. He hoped she hadn't forgotten... or something.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:52 pm

10:30pm

It never really occurred to Isabel just how many sky scrapers there were in the city. And she did not, offhand, know which was the tallest. She tried asking people on the streets, and got three different answers. The first wasn't even a tower, and she almost got mugged! Only she didn't and the would be muggers are less than alive now. The second was very convincing. It was a tall tower.

...but not the tallest! She waited for a few minutes, then went ahead to the third location. This was definitely the tallest tower in the city.

"Hello? Khariel? Kristen? Somebody? I know I'm late but that's just because my Casio Wristwatch was displaying the wrong time. I fixed it!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Khariel heard Isabel arrive on the roof a half-an-hour after the predetermined time. 'Better late than never, as they say...' Khariel supposed to himself as he sighed. "Over here." he called out.

When Isabel would come closer, Khariel stepped back from the ledge a bit before speaking again. "Kristen's over in that direction. Her spiritual signature is faint due to her distance from this position, and there are a few other demonic signatures around her, but it's unclear if she's fighting them or..." Would she make allies with demons? Last he saw her, she wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. But times have changed...

"She cannot know I'm trying to find her... that's where you come in. From this tower, I should have a good sense of where she is, and I can direct you from here if she moves."

'I'll be communicating with you through this medium - my telepathy.' his thoughts projected into Isabel's mind. 'Simply think what you need to tell me and, through this link, I will hear you.'

"Should the worst case scenario occur and you find yourself overpowered, let me know and I will back you up. It is unlikely however... she is usually a lone wolf when she hunts, regardless of whether she has found a team or not."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 am

When the man explained the plan, Isabel almost missed the critical part. The telepathy. She was about to just write it off as another voice in her head, until she realized that it was, in fact, his voice. Her was confused for a second, unsure what to make of it.

'Have you been in here the whole time..? I hope I haven't had any lewd thoughts...'
She thought to them both, the shook her head like a wet dog, patting her cheeks to refocus. "Never mind that! It's time for business. That direction, you say? I'm on it, sir!"

Isabel gave a cheesy salute before taking off. She ran most of the way, following any directions that the man gave her. She wasn't exactly looking forward to a fight. She was always more of a lover, but that didn't mean she was unable to fight! She could keep up with most enemies. It just wasn't her thing. So, assuming that Khariel warned her when she was close, Isabel peeked out. 'Is she fighting or friending these demononic badasses..?'

She hoped it was the former. She would much rather cherry pick a weakened opponent than scuffle with a toughie.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 am

Khariel's mouth twitched at Isabel's telepathic response. She refocused quickly though, and Khariel was glad for her promptness when she set off to the task. His grasp on Kristen's signature was wavering, so Khariel glided over to a closer building not long after Isabel left him.

When Isabel had found Kristen, she had hid and asked him Kristen's association with the demons. 'As I said before, it appears unclear whether or not they are friend or foe to her at this time, however--' Khariel's train of thought was interrupted by the vanishing of the demonic signatures. 'I've sensed that the demons have vanished. It's likely she has just slain them now.' he updated her. Whether or not Isabel decided to reveal herself now was entirely up to her.

On the other side of the wall, Kristen had indeed just slain the demonic shades. They had been grotesque in stature yet weak in power. The four of them together had been a bit of a challenge though, and Kristen was slightly fatigued from the skirmish. 'Still have enough energy for a few more before I turn in, though.' she thought to herself as she scanned the area in a several block radius. She had not sensed any demonic presences in that distance, however. She instead sensed an angelic presence on the fringes of that range. It was distorted and unrecognizable, but undoubtedly there. 'How odd...' she thought, lingering for a moment to process the signature.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Isabel spotted her prey and formed her plan with barely any thought, as she took a nearby alley as hers as quietly as possible. She summoned another tendril like Khariel's and started waving around, slamming it against the walls and heavily damaging the walls. For a minute she looked like a kid throwing a fit and destroying things. Then just as suddenly she stopped and her expression turned to that of terror as she ran out of the alley towards Kristen.

"H-HELP! PLEASE! I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!"

Tears were streaming down Isabel's face as the tendrils appeared again and started ravishing around her, even grazing against her own body and injuring her every once in a while.

"I-it's trying to possess me! I hear demons in my head! Please help!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Khariel had drawn closer to the scene, now perched upon the roof of a nearby building. He was hidden, but close enough to hear the racket that Isabel was making. He smirked; she had mimicked his tendrils well. Her act would work if Kristen was careless, as Khariel had remembered that Kristen's spiritual sensitivity was very similar to his.

Kristen's attention was quickly diverted from the distorted angelic presence to Isabel's appearance on the scene. 'What the hell?' she thought in confusion at the sight of the dark tendrils around Isabel that lashed out at objects and grazed around herself as well. After getting over the initial shock value of the sudden incident, Kristen's eyes narrowed as she tried to get a hold of the situation. Any person without the intuitive sensitivity that came with having supernatural abilities would believe Isabel's claims on the spot. Kristen, however, sensed no demonic presence from the woman - just that same strange, distorted angelic presence from earlier on, this time stronger but coming from somewhere else. Odd.

Kristen kept this bit of information to herself though, deciding to play along with whatever was going on... for the moment. "Okay, okay. Try to calm down. Panicking is going to make it worse." she told Isabel, walking forward a bit within earshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search (Bloo/OPEN)   The Search (Bloo/OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search (Bloo/OPEN)
Page 1 of 1