Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Vote_lcapTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Voting_barTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Vote_lcapTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Voting_barTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 pm

(OOC: might just be open to a couple or a few people depending)
======================================================================
IC:

Jing would be on his way to the famous Tower that sat on the island just across from the city. Earlier on after he had finished up with a board meeting in the stead of his mentor, he was paid a visit by a rather unusual girl who he later found out to be the eldest daughter of his mentor- after the forth time of having to wake her back up. The rest of her visit was just to pass along a message that Heinrich wanted him to go pay the tower a visit. Ever since news started to spread that there was a new team of teen titans living in the tower, her father became very... interested for lack of more information. This was a mild inconvenience to his schedule, but he was given time to do it at his leisure. So the day after, he drove himself over- it was just over the bridge after all.

Jing had heard plenty about the teen titans since coming to the states, more notably about the ones that lived in Steel City. He had always wondered how it was living like that, and what kinds of things went on behind those closed doors aswell as the consequences of allowing them to live so close to the city to do what they did. But Steel City was still without a team of its own, but maybe with this one starting up, Steel was soon to follow? In any case, his mentor while not too specific, did have some concerns that Jing was happy to investigate on his behalf- he did wonder why Jing was to go instead of him but Francesca chalked it up to as not everyone knew sign language. After working under her father, that was one of the first subjects Jing started to learn to make it easier on them both.

Before too long, he arrived at his destination, being reminded that until recently, this had been used as a place for tourists to SEE the tower. But until now, no one from the public had tried to go in understandably. Jing adjusted his tie and made his way up to the front door, found what he assumed to be some kind of door bell- or an intercomm atleast and pushed the button. Now he waited to see who- or what, answered the door first...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:54 am

"No worries, I got it. And there better not be any #&^$ing pineapples on the pizza this time or I swear to the GOD that I will---" The door was opened by a decently tall and thin, yet muscular, and pale skinned boy. He had golden eyes, wild black hair and was wearing ripped jeans with a white loose tank top. "Umm, a pizza boy with a tie?" JaK's head popped a giant red animated question mark and then he quickly realized this was not the order of three extra large meat lovers they ordered. "How can I help you dude?" JaK said while rubbing the back of his nape. "If you're here to file a report or report a crime, as we keep saying, go to the police station. And if you're here for an autograph....No. Just no."

The teen Jing was speaking too if he did any research was Codename; Sage. In some ways one of the weaker Titans yet also one of the most active. Most notably his recent escapades in the paper cited the boy for breaking up an underground fight ring in the slums, and quelling an incident in front of Jump City PD with his teammate Lightning Wolf. Among other achievements...
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:10 pm

Jing had indeed done alittle research with what he could get. While charged and biased, Masters gave him places to go or ask about of those in the know. But he could only get so much on some people, and JaK was one of them from description. He didn't even bat an eyelid at JaK's "first impression" of sorts. "No, I'm not here for any of that unfortunately. My name is Jing'bao Zhang, I'm here on behalf of someone looking to learn more about the new teen titans that moved in after hearing news of it," Jing introduced himself and stated why he was here. "I'm also curious, mostly because when I moved to the states, a lot of people talked about what the old ones did back in their day," Jing added amicably, really both he and Heinrich were... concerned with what kind of people lived here now, as they both wanted to better the lives of others. But that wasn't a good way to start things off if he mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 1:24 am

JaK heard what he had to say then leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms and legs. "Yeah bud, so what do you want a tour or something?" JaK wasn't being exactly too friendly but also wasn't being exactly too rude either. This guy hadn't provided much information other than the obvious, which is he was here to meet them and said it was on someone else's behalf. In any case, JaK didn't take too kind to being examined, summoned, or observed... by a third party nonetheless. "Anyway were brand new here Jing Zhang, nothing like the old team. Not yet. But if there's something specific you wanna know, feel free to shoot." JaK narrowed his eyes at Jing as if observing him now. JaK didn't consider himself a hard ass but he was hardened by the streets of Gotham. He was glad he opened the door rather than Misty or Taz, they may have been a bit too welcoming to this mystery guest.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 am

"I hope they added pineapple!" Despite that little comment, a mischievous grin from the boy peeking from a corner behind JaK seemed to indicate that he was just teasing his team-mate. Mostly, at least. As he noticed that said boy was talking to someone who certainly wasn't the pizza delivery person, he blinked, tilting his head, before giving a somewhat shy but polite wave in greeting.

From what Jing might be able to see, this was the same Lightning Wolf that had helped handle that Police Precinct incident, and a few other crimes here and there as well. He had hair just as wild as his older teammate' s, (perhaps even wilder, considering the slight spikiness and strange blue color), but was, perhaps, a little thinner, and definitely shorter. He couldn't have too much muscle on him, but it might have been a little tricky to tell how much he had exactly, considering the getup he was clad in. Said getup leaned towards 'comfyness', consisting of a oversized hoodie over a equally large tshirt, with a baggy pair of pants finishing the ensemble.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 9:41 pm

Jing noted JaK's tone- though didn't find it unreasonable, given there were probably plenty of people that would like to get in here and do them harm at worst. He was glad he didn't mention too many specifics. "I don't want to impose any more than I already am, I'm less interested in the building than I am learning about you all- but I feel like the doorway isn't the most convenient place for that. In any case, I'd be repeating some of the same questions," Jing replied to JaK evenly when Taz made his pressence known. Jing smiled and waved back at him in greeting. He know just about as much about this one as JaK- which is to say he knew they had done some things but he didn't have names, which were still not mentioned either. "If it helps put your mind at ease, I am the assistant to a Heinrich Allard Mercier, one of the leading research directors of Waybe Tech," Jing opted to give JaK alittle more information, not expecting either of them to know who his boss was. But Wayne Tech was a fairly well known company, and did also have a branch in Jump City- the big neon sign atop the building was hard to miss actually.

"First, it's usually customary to introduce yourself when meeting someone for the first time," Jing mentioned thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 12:37 am

" I am very familiar with Wayne Tech," JaK's entire origin story started due to a Wayne tech lab experiment tested upon him. That being said, Sage was more interested in this guy's story now. JaK let it be known that following drawn out long sigh was an exasperating one. Mainly because he wanted this person to know he was still under scrutiny despite what JaK said next. "Ok then, come on in and give your spiel. Just know not all of us are here at the moment." JaK stepped aside and allowed for Jing to actually enter the tower. He also didn't miss that Taz had approached as well, acute hearing and all that. Even if this individual did pose a threat, coming to a superhero team alone was probably exactly what JaK would've wanted him to do anyway. This was definitely one of the safest places in the city in the face of evil, currently. "I am Sage, and that is Lightning Wolf. Come with me, well head to the Main Operations room so I can confirm your story on the web."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 5:09 pm

As their guest waved back and smiled at him, Taz gave a small smile of his own. As he listened to them talk, the boy blinked as they mentioned something called Wayne Tech. He tilted his head and gave a curious, chirping hum. JaK and the man may have been familiar with it, but he certainly wasn't. What was Wayne Tech? Some sort of organization?

As Jak allowed their guest to come in, the small Titan stepped out behind the corner he'd been peeking around. When Jing mentioned that it was usually customary to introduce yourself, Taz's eyes widened slightly. Oh! That was right! He glanced gratefully as JaK handled that part, and gave a polite, if slightly awkward, bow to Jing. "Welcome. Ni-nice to meet you." He stepped out of the way, not wanting to block the way to Main Operations.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:51 pm

"A pleasure," Jing said sincerely, and now his own interest was piqued. He had heard the name Sage before. Wasn't his department, and it sounded more like rumor to him than anything he wanted to take with a grain of salt. "If it helps with your search, a couple things which should be on public record is his workings with renovating the maximum security prisons, and improving the production of energy weapons commonly used in law enforcement these days. The Director's otherwise very reclusive and keeps to himself, so I was surprised that he took such an interest in there being a new team in Jump City after the news got to us," Jing said making conversation as he was lead to the Main Operations room- which some would argue was the living room but that's still where the big ol' computer was.

"Not everyone is so optimistic about it, unfortunately; if you've heard Masters for any length of time," Jing added offhandedly. The guy had fallen out in popularity since the titans had actually moved out, turning to superhuman affairs in general for awhile until now. Ironically, now he had something relevant to rant about to the listeners he had.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:53 pm

JaK walked into the middle of the main-ops room as their guest spoke. He plopped into the chair at the main monitor and accessed the Titans Mainframe. “Tower?”

A voice rang out over speakers located throughout the common room. “Yes Sage,” the electronic voice said.

“Run a background check on everything our guest here is saying. Also, are their any other Titans around? If so notify them to join us.”  JaK swiveled from side to side in his chair as the public record information Jing had just spoke of was displayed and enlarged in virtual news articles and clips for their viewing pleasure.  

“Anything else, a back rub while were at it?” The Tower AI replied.

“No, but keep up that attitude and I’ll change your voice settings to sound like Mad Mod again.”

Last edited by JaK on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Taz gave a shy grin as Jing responded to their introduction, and walked with the older males to the Main-Ops/Living Room. Listening curiously, Taz blinked and tilted his head. Hmm...Well, it was good that bad people couldn't escape to cause trouble, and it was also good that guardians were armed enough to protect. He kinda wondered why this Director was so curious about them, though...Maybe he wanted to know who was helping protect the city?

Hearing Jing mention Masters, Taz gave a soft, instinctive growl, though he ducked his head sheepishly upon realizing that he did it. He'd had the misfortune of running across a snippet of Master's..broadcast? while skimming the internet, and had heard a bit of what the man had to say about them. Though it was nice that most folks liked them, the young Titan wasn't exactly looking for applause from helping people. That said, Masters didn't need to be so...rude about his distrust and distaste for them.

As they arrived, Taz realized he'd left a game paused on the tv, and his eyes widened before he dashed over to mute the playful sounds coming from said device. That was kind of embarrassing... Giving the other males a sheepish grin, he trotted back over to stand beside his teammate's chair. As he gazed up at the information curiously, Taz gave a light laugh at TAMI's snark and JaK's bantering response.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 8:30 pm

The information Jing gave him would be collaborated with what was found, though some level of confidentiality was maintained for security reasons. Mercier's involvement with latest law enforcement advancements were almost downplayed, with honorable mentions in more domestic contributions almost as if he cared more about the work and less about the praise of any advancements.

Jing's name would come up in a couple of projects with Mercier but the most notable thing would be a news report of an "accident" at one of Wayne Tech's labs resulting in Jing being hospitalized for some time. But the specifics of which were confidential.

As this was going on Jing would be a passive observer as the information popped up on the screen, arching an eyebrow at the A.I when it sassed JaK. "An aritificial intelligence? Interesting... though I'm curious as to the choice of personality," Jing was politely referring to the attitud. He was also puzzled as to why it was called Tower since it wasn't like they were talking to the tower itself, but rather the entity within it. That would be like addressing someone in a car by the name of their vehicle.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 8:02 pm

“For some reason that was the only function that was locked by this tower’s previous owners, I’m assuming a fail safe in case we all decided to go villain at some point. Who knows?” JaK said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“This fail safe will also wash your bed sheets with pink dye if you keep talking about it like it can’t hear you,” the tower a.i. replied.

JaK rolled his eyes as he sifted through the information presented to him, “Yes, yes, ok thanks Tower. You can go now. If you wanna be helpful contact the others about our exalted guest. Or help Taz out with his online gaming kdr, cause that was pretty bad dude.” JaK chuckled.

“Already done, Sage. Now I think I will excuse myself - I’m going to rest a bit. Conversing with you has made me weary.” JaK frowned after being burned so bad by Tami, but actually regained some composure as he read over the Gotham section. “Yo, tell me more about this Wayne Tech incident?” JaK said with a poised eyebrow to Jing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 3:26 am

Taz's eyes traced curiously over the information. Noting the way that Mr. Mercier's accomplishments seemed downplayed, the boy's head tilted slightly. Hmm...Perhaps he was humble? Noticing that their guest had been hospitalized from some sort of accident, Taz's eyes widened and he gave Mr. Jing a concerned look, brows furrowed slightly. He hoped that their guest had recovered alright enough from that. Judging by how much information was lacking, it certainly wasn't his business, but Taz couldn't help but wonder what had happened.

He was distracted from that as the others spoke up again. As TAMI gave a warning threat, Taz snorted, grinning slightly. However, as JaK teased him, the young Titan gave him a wide eyed, slightly offended look before sticking his tongue in response. No fair! He'd worked hard to get that score. Crossing his arms, he pouted for a few seconds, only to grin and give a giggle as TAMI had the final word. Looking at the nearest camera, Taz smiled up at it and waved. "Well resting, Mombot!" Giving a chirping, curious hum as JaK asked Jing about the accident, Taz looked up at the man as well, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 11:44 pm

"A wise precaution," Jing said thoughtfully in response to JaK's assumption. There may have been a little more to it than that, as the same thing could be achieved without such a... "sassy" personality tied to it. "A pleasure meeting you... err, Tower," Jing said slightly sheepish at the awkward name. Maybe it wasn't as self-aware as he was giving it credit, but that was neither here nor there as JaK asked him about his "accident." "Well, in most cases involving experimentation, accidents are to be expected. It was to do with exploring other alternative power sources, where in one such case a miscalculation caused the materials to become volotile. There was one fatality... my father," Jing replied honestly, though his tone became more somber as he seemed to recall the event. He didn't however go into too many details on what the materials were, or what the power sources would be used for. "I remember feeling so proud when it seemed like I had helped everyone with what we all thought was a breakthrough..." Jing added lost in thought for a moment, feeling guilt over what he felt like was his error.

"Anyway, I've since made a full recovery and learned much from it. Which brings me back to why I'm here. I presume the original titans saught you all out in some manner, seeing something in you. My employer and I would also like to know what that is. You are gathered together to protect the city after all, that is why they saught you out. But until the others arrive I can only ask you both here. Why do you want to do this?" Jing asked seriously, moving on from the subject to why he was here once more. He also loosely gestured toward the city, referring to in essence why they wanted to be heroes in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next