Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Vote_lcapThe Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Voting_barThe Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Vote_lcapThe Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Voting_barThe Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Some time in the evening, law enforcement and local weathermen were panicking due to a sudden and unusual blizzard which seemed to materialize out of thin air above the city. Police naturally were on high alert and combed the city the best they could, expecting to find some mad scientist up to no good in the neighborhood; or some kind of superhuman shenanigans at work. But they turned up nothing and the following morning, Jump City was covered in a blanket of snow like from a painter's brush. The general populace not comprehending the consequences of this however, decided to enjoy the bizzare occurrence, and it helped get many people more into the holiday spirits.

No more so than down at the mall where some magical festivities were being performed by a strange, white masked but jovial blue skinned man dapper dressed in holiday reds, greens and whites. As far as the staff was concerned at the time, this wasn't part of any scheduled holiday festivities, but mall security was less than willing to do anything about it and instead wanted to enjoy the show. What could possibly go wrong? Well, as some people were using their phones to record and upload what was going on, word eventually got to the cops and they understood how.

"Thank you, thank you! Once again I would like to personally wish you all a happy holiday, and good wishes for the coming year. Before I go share some holiday cheer with other good folk, for my final magic trick, I'll need alittle help from my assistants!" The Magician took his magic top hat off and showed it to everyone, indicating that it was completely empty. A few people had seen enough movies or had enough foresight to suspect something was amiss and started to head off, just incase they were right. Once The Magician was sure everyone was convinced that the hat was indeed full of nothing but possible hot air, he took his magic wand and started to circle the opening.

"Abracadabra, hocus pocus- It's Christmas Eve, time to come out and play... Steve!" The Magician spoke his silli magic words, conjuring up sparkles and shimmering light as he tapped his hat a few times, reached inside, and with some degree of difficulty pulled out... a small person! It was a very short and small person, dressed in all green with a simple white mask. The Magician set him down, and tipped his hat upside down, tapping it some more until a flood of MORE small people came pouring out of it in worrying numbers. The first green one made an odd honk or squeak sound. "Yes! Just like I told you little one, take everything you can and give it all away!" The Magician chuckled, placing his hat back atop his head as mall cops started to move in finally.

A Red clad minion stood atop the pile of honking and squeaking kinsmen, made a squeaky warcry and rallied the others. The pile of "Steves" comically mobilized, tripping over each other as they all frantically went on the move toward every store and shop in sight, trying to rob them of all their wares before scurrying back out- some had to contend with security but they were slippery little Steves that cared not for nameless NPCs. Meanwhile, some mall cops moved in on The Magician who calmly took a rainbow linked scarf out of his sleeve. "You gentlemen seem upset- I don't see why, I didn't even charge you any admission to see the show!" And with that he quickly whipped it at them, letting it go wrap itself around them before they could get too close. NOW people were kind of panicking, but since none of them were in any danger it wasn't a full on panic- besides, people were getting free things as cops started pulling up to the mall...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 10:07 pm

JaK had come to the mall because honestly he still had nowhere to go...but also the lights. He remembered when he was four and his dad used to take him to the festival of lights in Gotham downtown. He would sit atop his father's shoulders and catch snowflakes on his tongue as he stared at all the bright, colored, city lights. And now there was snow in Jump City?! Geographically impossible sure, but hey, Christmas miracles right? JaK walked through the snow with both hands tucked into his ripped jeans pockets and found himself wanting for a warm beverage. And that's how he ended up stationed at a bench in the mall by a well known coffee shop chain.

"A Robin Hood act is a bit cliché, don't ya think? Even for a two-bit magician." JaK said as he took off his black hood and got up from his seat at a bench under the large Christmas tree in the middle of the mall. JaK pulled down his red scarf and took a sip of his Sundollar coffee, "Look man, I'm all for giving...hell I'm all for stealing if ya need it. But these people are here to shop, and some of these vendors are just trying to make an honest buck. So give em' back their stuff and take this "take from the rich goon squad circus act" on the road." To be honest, JaK was enjoying the show and he didn't much like police. Hell the blue boys never did anything for him or his mother back when they were pan handling on the streets of Gotham. But it was Christmas time and these people needed a hero, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 10:32 pm

A hero was all well and good- but a good man that stands by and does nothing is no hero. The little minions would continue to be good little partners in crime, stealing whatever their little nubs could grab before finding random people and handing them over to them. Because this was Christmas AND America, most people probably took the expensive Television given to them by the strange little people with masks. Other than tying up the mall cops around him in a colorful cloth rope, neither The Magician or the minions were being malicious- unless you count the sudden appearances of snowballs. The poofy, snowcoat wearing ones seemed to be summoning an endless supply of them as they pelted the few mall cops running around after their friends!

"Two-bit Magician? You have any idea who I am?" The Magician's previous jovial nature cracked for a moment. "I'm Mumbo The Master Magician and performer extraordinaire! People may have forgot about me but that will all change today! But no more will I be remembered as the petty thief like my predecessor! With the magic at my fingertips, I'll actually do something meaningful. Because you say these vendors are just trying to make a buck, and that is precisely the point. There are PLENTY of people- kids specifically that need something to believe in when there's so little left to," he rattled off, giving his wand a flashy twirl between his fingers. "You really think these stores deserve to keep their things at the expense of people just wanting to be happy?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 10:44 pm

JaK sighed. "If they want to be happy, they don't need things." JaK started to walk towards Mumbo and took another sip of his coffee then exhaled steam from his mouth. "Look, don't make me be a Scrooge here. Take your little elves and get outta here before I cancel your Christmas party." JaK caught one of the snowballs that zipped past his head without redirecting his gaze. "Acts of service are fine dude, but if you can't make your own product to give to the masses or buy it yourself. You're no jolly red Santa, just a bitter old blue smurf begging for attention."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 11:00 pm

It appeared that some of the "elves" had figured out the best way to carry a lot of things at once, is to put them into bags! Excluding the big television screens- those were still a two or three "elf" job. But mostly they seemed to be focusing on toys and the like before they started to scurry away toward the exits to places unknown. "Sounds like Santa put a lump of coal in your stocking early this year kiddo," Mumbo retorted dryly, his tone again souring at the insults. He had half a mind to really see what he could do if not for the scene it'd make- which was actually worse in his mind than what was going on now. "I never claimed to be the big man in red or one of his helpers. Just someone tired of seeing problems that nobody does anything about. 'If we donate our money or donate some toys or other things, we don't make any money. We got ours and that's all that matters.' But I've told my little helpers where to go after they've gotten enough stuff, so unless you plan on chasing them ALL down one by one, you're barking up the wrong christmas tree today~" Mumbo rattled off some more with a verbal jab of his own.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 12:28 am

JaK took one last sip of his drink. Whelp that was enough warnings. "Why chase after all the other deer," JaK said and tossed his coffee at Mumbo "when I already caught Rudolph!" JaK lunged at Mumbo after throwing the drink with the aim of taking him down and subduing him at close range. The police could make him talk about where the stolen merchandise had went after JaK tied him up.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Mumbo wasn't quite so surprised when things were going straight to fisticuffs- and he definitely noted how easily JaK had caught a snowball without even looking at it! This just screamed like someone with either too much free time on their hands, or a metahuman. He had not been fully expecting the improvised means of attack, but was rescued at the last moment by a poofy coat minion scurrying between his legs and blowing a freezing cold  wind into the coffee's path- freezing it barely before it reached them! "Who throws coffee at someone? Don't you know how what scalding hot liquid can do to someone's personage?" Mumbo quipped, trying to get over his surprise at the barbaric tactic as JaK rushed him right after it. Mumbo hopped back to give himself some space and extra time, reaching a hand into one sleeve and pulled out a handful of cards.

"How about a card game, Grinch The Kid?" Mumbo mocked as the cards flew out of his hand, and suddenly grew large enough to conceal him- enveloping Mumbo in the process. The cards then shuffled and fanned out, revealing Mumbo was... not where he was standing as they seemed to slide all over the ground.

The Poofy Coated savior of Mumbo, pleased with his work, started to make crude coffee flavored popsicles! A couple others after trapping some mall cops in snow, took notice and started to arm themselves with snowballs!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 1:16 pm

"Bah humbug," JaK said as he stopped dead in his tracks when the magician disappeared. Now he had become part of the act it it would seem. "Ok, never saying that again..." JaK in his frustration threw the snowball he had caught earlier at the poofy little guy that had gotten in the way. "Yo get everyone outta here," JaK yelled to the mall cops. "This is too much for you guys."

To be honest it may have been too much for JaK too. Gotham had crooked cops, criminals, super-powered alligator men and whatnot but not too many magic users. JaK was a bit out of his element here but he did always like a challenge. He eyed the cards while keeping a defensive stance looking for a any clue as to where his blue antagonist had gone. "Think you got the wrong holiday pal," JaK said as he inched over the the King of Hearts card and kicked it. "I don't remember playing hide n seek much around this time of year."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 1:57 pm

And suddenly, the poofy short thing would explode into confetti and party horns; He really wasn't all that durable. But seeing this, the other Poofy Coated Holiday Hooligans upped their snowball production as the card JaK stepped on exploded in a puff of smoke, and something blew a loud razzberry at him. That was actually not the effect Mumbo had planned on happening, as he reappeared from a different card a short distance away from JaK. "You're taking this way too seriously kiddo. Just because a bunch of things get taken and given to new owners, doesn't mean it'll hurt anybody," Mumbo scoffed as he waved his wand about, summoning what normally would just be a simple "hoola-hoop" if not for the magic motif going on. It would be sent down toward Jak's feet, and then another, and another- if JaK stepped over one, he'd suddenly be lifted off his feet and kind of suspended until he got free.

Meanwhile the guards who had just been trapped in snow, started to get out as their attackers had changed their focus to Jak- and everyone else nearby was already in the process of leaving once a flurry of snowballs started flying at JaK. Now snowforts and towers were being hastily built, and some of the poofy coated minions had found shovels to sling clumps of snow at JaK- and also Mumbo by proxy but not on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 11:41 pm

When the chaos began Simon Camden had been present at the mall, participating in the ill-advised activity of last-minute panic shopping for Christmas presents. He'd already bought gifts for all his friends and sent them off, but getting gifts for family members was a much harder task. He had decided to put it off so that he could think about it more, only for him to not think about it at all until the day before Christmas came, forcing him to hurry his decision.

That panic had brought him here at just the right time to witness Mumbo's trick as he tipped has hat and had a small army of little people with masks fall out of it. Before Simon could really compute what was going on the little people would go off and start stealing things from stores! Seeing this Simon would dart off, blending in with all the people running away until he found a secluded space where no one would see him. He would then be bathed in green light for a moment as he transformed into the Wind Ranger: Verdant Gale!

Mere seconds later he would return to the scene of the crime, clad in green armour and surrounded with a green aura, and perhaps most importantly flying in the air! For a moment he may have looked intimidating, but then he would suddenly strike a pose like the hero of a goofy Saturday morning cartoon and ruin the effect "You there!" he yelled, pointing accusingly at Mumbo "Tell your little buddies to return those stolen goods, unless you'd rather earn the rage of me; Verdant Gale!!!" he'd declare, giving Mumbo one chance to surrender.

Not that they ever took it.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:29 pm

JaK growled as he took evasive action. He did not know what the snowballs could do if this guy could disappear through cards. He acrobatically dodged them all until he accidentally stepped on a hoola-hoop?!? JaK was hung upside down by the magic in the hope as it took hold of his foot. He wriggled while more snowballs headed towards him, when suddenly another hero appeared and JaK thought he would help him out of the mess he was in but instead the green armored Gale guy struck a goofy pose and belted a command.

Meanwhile JaK was struck by what seemed like an endless barrage of snow. "Wil you shut up and get him!?" JaK yelled as he was battered and beaten by chunks of snow. Eventually he wiggled himself free and tumbled to the ground where he landed in a knelt position and dusted the snow off himself. Lucky break for JaK, none of those were lethal magic snowballs, but best not get caught like that again...

However this seemed kind of bleak. Most of the merchandise was gone and this hero was the type to announce his arrival instead of just acting. Not that JaK hadn't done something similar mind you. Something needed to change fast or this holiday season was going to be far more giving than receiving for these families trying to buy each other last minute gifts.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:42 pm

The Sub-Zero Steves had after relentlessly pelting JaK mercilessly with simple snowballs, gotten distracted with something- before the bright green distraction appeared. THEN they became distracted with him as they shifted glances between him and Mumbo. "If ever there was someone that looked like a Grinch, I thought it'd be him- but no, you'v done him one better by being the color of The Grinch," Mumbo mocked him. It'd take more than some weirdo in a power ranger costume, and a grumpy outstandish ruffian to ruffle his feathers. "I think you both just need to... chill out~" Mumbo punned as he waggled his wand around, gathering up a wind to pick up the pieces of snow that had been haphazardly spread all over, causing them to form... snowmen? Well not quite, they somehow bore the same shape as the little ones... so Snowsteves were probably more accurate as the snowy mob tried to dogpile the pair!

The Sub-Zero Steves cheered at the splendiferous snowy showmanship! Weren't they supposed to be helping? Yes, probably but they had conveniently forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 pm

Despite his best efforts Verdant Gale's introduction did not inspire much awe from those who viewed it, the dark haired teen with the yellow eyes who seemed to have been also trying to stop Mumbo would straight up tell him to shut up and get on with it while the supervillain in question would mock him for the colour of his outfit. Not his most successful entrance, given the rather harsh criticism of it, but Verdant Gale was not one to be deterred by such a lowly speedbump!

Though that being said he would be somewhat caught off guard when Mumbo turned the left over snow from the Steve's shenanigans into little snowsteve's. To be honest he thought the things were pretty cute, but they got less cute pretty fast as Mumbo ordered them to dogpile Simon and JaK! Simon would quickly swoop down and attempt to grab JaK, and if he was successful he would quickly swoop the dark haired teen up to safety "Where do you want me to drop you off? I'm gonna try and stop as much of those little guys as possible!"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 12:31 am

JaK was picked up by Verdant Gale and lifted up and away from the steves. He reached into his jacket compartment with his free hand and threw smoke pellets from above to block the magic man's view of them from below as the smoke stacks began rise and impede view.

"See that area with the sweepstakes giveaway area over there. Drop me there," JaK smiled wide. "I got an idea..."

As Mumbo dealt with the smokescreen in whatever way he could JaK started the engine of the Lamborghini with the large bow on it that was to be raffled off the next morning and drove it straight towards Mumbo's location at full speed before bailing out at the last moment. He rolled and came to stop in just enough time to watch the vehicle veer, crash, and then catapult off the side of a bolted down mall bench into the magician's general direction!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 12:05 pm

The Snowsteves missed horribly as was custom, quickly returning to their lifeless state upon impact with the ground. The poofy coated Sub-Zero Steves panicked and immediately started rebuilding them, even with the smoke- which impeded their efforts.

Mumbo however was only startled for a moment at this as he coughed a few times, taking off his tophat and using it with his wand to suck in all of the smoke. The hat then also seemed to grow in size, taking care of the car speeding toward him too. THAT would've been a very unfortunate accident. "You think you can pull a fast one on me using smoke and mirrors kid-ACK!" Mumbo started to boast from his handiwork, not seeing JaK soon enough. Mumbo tried to put distance between the two of them, the end of his wand giving off sparks as he tried smacking Jak across the face with what would be revealed to be a "reverso" enchantment- basically JaK would briefly go backwards as if time was rewinding.

The Sub-Zero Steves succeeded in remarking the Snowsteves, who suddenly became more Sub-Zero Steves after much dancing and Steveing around them was had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]   The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical Holiday Special [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next