Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Vote_lcapHoliday-oriented fantastical FUN! Voting_barHoliday-oriented fantastical FUN! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Vote_lcapHoliday-oriented fantastical FUN! Voting_barHoliday-oriented fantastical FUN! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Empty
PostSubject: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Christmas is in like, nine days, right? I think it's time for a Christmas topic. Very Happy

What're you guys doing for Christmas? Hanging out with evil in-laws? Vacationing in Tahiti? Going bankrupt? No, no. I kid. I see that we have a lot of members that aren't from/live in the U.S.A, so do you celebrate Christmas (or your own version)?

Since I’ve lived and grown up in three different countries, my family celebrates a mash-up of Russian, German, and Canadian Christmases. For Russia, we put out cradles so Babushka can come fill them up with goodies. Babushka is a traditional Russian Christmas figure who gives presents, kind of like Santa Claus. The legend is told that she declined to go with the wise men to see Jesus because it was too cold. (How quaint!) However, she felt really bad for not going and set off to try to catch up. Babushka went from house to house looking for Jesus, leaving gifts for all the children who helped her. She never found him, but still travels around and gives presents to good kids. (Said to be example of the helpful kids.) Our German tradition is to leave letters for Christkindl, the heavenly messenger for Jesus. She’s an angel dressed in white robes and a gold crown who also brings presents. Our Canadian Christmas is the same as in America.

That’s my Christmas spiel. :P What about you guys? Oh, and what are you asking for? YAY HOLIDAY-ORIENTED FANTASTICAL FUN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Around Christmas I'm going to court to pay a traffic ticket because I can't see a judge until the 23 or 27. Other than that, I'll probably just be flying to San Fransisco to see my father and then back to Southern California to visit family. I've already done all my Christmas shopping and bought my GF a tiara and an Iphone which costed 300 dollars affraid But, thats ok because she bought me Epic Mickey for the Wii console. Even though what I wanted was Ben 10 DVDS or a Tourtise. Mainly, cuz I love turtles and monkeys. XD Hopefully Santa still brings me one.. * Crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Cool beans! This is kind of off subject, but what's California like and do you like it? I might be moving there in the next year or two, and I'd like some knowledge about it. ;~;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Gahh, all you northern hemisphere people. I'm just having a good ol' Aussie Christmas. Which is kind of sad T.T And my dad's stupid boss fired him like three months ago, so I only get one present, and there are eight people in my family. No fairr ! D'=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:58 pm

California is very expensive to live in. People here aren't very serious about life and kind of are lackadaisical and give an IDC mentality towards things. The weather is also very off here (Hot during winter, rains a lot during summer, and freezing during Spring at times.) and looks and personality are everything here. Teens love to be involved in most illegal activities or parties/fads and finally there are a lot of famous people and attractions. So it's hard to get bored. There's also people everywhere, it's rarely ever quiet unless you're in suburbs.

@ SHadow, AWWWW you poor thing. If I was a hacker, I'd reroute a bunch of E-Bay stuff to be sent to your address.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Jak all the way on the West coast side of the U.S. I'm all the way on the East coast in Jersey. I'm spending Christmas with my dad Crying or Very sad Honestly rather be with my mom, but hell what can I do about it? Christmas is no fun cause I don't get surprised anymore. My mom or dad just ask me. Guess that's what happens when you get older. Since I'm with my dad, I'm only going to be spending it with five members of my dad's side of the family opposed to however many on my mom's side. Oh well can't complain still got a loving family on both sides, so it should be fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 am

I will be freezing up here in Minnesota. The weather hasn't been that bad up here yet. I intend to use Christmas vacation to sleep and post on this RPG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm

D: Everyone's Christmases sound so.. sad. ALAS, KIDDIES! I WILL MAKE IT MY DUTY TO CHEER Y'ALL UP BY HELPING EVERYONE'S CHRISTMAS BE MERRY! Now I just have to figure out how...

JaK - Oh. Well, that's great. No offense, but I hope I don't move to California. ;~; I've lived in very low-populated areas with mostly old people hangin' around. Heat is gross, too. BLECH!

CHRISTMAS WILL BE AWESOME! I PRROMMISSE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm

xD Nahh, my Christmas will be fun. As long as my brother doesn't act like too much of a bitch and my stepfather refrains himself from stepping on our dogs, we're good. =P
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Christmas is going to come and go for me. I have to be worrying about this stupid science fair project. I haven't done one since like 7th grade and my Bio teacher is forcing it upon us. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to get my sister. :P She's 21, married, just had a baby, and is SUPER picky. She likes Victoria's Secret, but that place is just downright creepy. Plus, it has to be able to ship overseas. (She still lives in Germany.)

STUPID CHRISTMAS PRESENT GIVING. -scrooge- Why can't we all just give gift cards all the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm

But then you wouldn't get any presents. Wouldn't that suck? O.o
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

But it's the thought that counts, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

...Yeah... but you still wouldn't get any presents. Which would still suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 am

Okay. I have a revised declaration:
STUPID CHRISTMAS PRESENT GIVING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO PICKY TO EVEN BE GRATEFUL FOR A PRIVATE JET IF YOU HAD THE MONEY. -scrooge- I think we should implement the naughty/nice rules. If your siblings are on the naughty list, then they don't get any presents from ANYONE. Twisted Evil

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait... that doesn't work either. I'm pretty sure I'm on the naughty list. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!   Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday-oriented fantastical FUN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next