Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Vote_lcapA Holiday LOA (but not really) Voting_barA Holiday LOA (but not really) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Holiday LOA (but not really) Vote_lcapA Holiday LOA (but not really) Voting_barA Holiday LOA (but not really) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Holiday LOA (but not really)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Holiday LOA (but not really) Empty
PostSubject: A Holiday LOA (but not really)   A Holiday LOA (but not really) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Well I certainly didn't expect I'd ever be using this subforum. With the exception of the last week or so, I haven't missed logging in everyday since I joined 2 years ago. I've been busy for the past few weeks and I haven't been able to set aside the hours I would like to devote to rping. I like sitting down and taking my time to write without any pressure and I haven't been able to reliably get that time lately. Which sucks. I suppose I could if I shifted my focus here, but there are a few things right now that need my attention more. I could do without having any thoughts lingering at the back of my head that I need to post for someone. My apologies to those I'm threading with at the moment. For the first time ever I'm not going to be the last poster in a thread left hanging.

Now I'm not really planning on disappearing. I may actually show up on chat like nothing's different, but that's really all the attention I can spare at the moment. Chatting is easy and can be done as part of multi-tasking but posting cannot. At least for me it can't. I'm expecting logins to be less frequent. Maybe just often enough to catch up on the latest buzz. As for when I'm expecting to be back on the rping scene, it's hard to say. Of all the activities I had to let go to accommodate my recent busy-ness, it is up there among the things I want to have time again for. Hopefully I'll know within the first couple of months of the new year. Optimistically, I could be back as soon as January.

Probably not the best post to make on Christmas but I do owe the people I'm in threads with a heads up. Happy Holidays all!
Back to top Go down

A Holiday LOA (but not really)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: