Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barA CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barA CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega)   A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 12:39 am

"Why not both?" She flirted back, offering the rest of the brief case to him while taking his bag of goodies in exchange.

"You still haven't given a name for me to call you," Weaver interrupted this display of horny thots- that was an intentional unintentional pun.

"Like, just call me Imp~ You can call me whatever you want if you keep this up, hot stuff,"  "Imp" replied, only paying Weaver as much attention as she was giving them. She headed over to the chassis of a computer she was working on and started taking things out, setting them on the table next to it. "I can't wait to get these in and start streaming netflix- and I mean, totally tap into the local networks," she said not even bother trying to cover up the first part. Demand for her services wasn't high yet, so she had time.

"Speaking of... I have a request, a need of your services," Weaver spoke up.

"Whaaa? Like for real? Already? What a drag... fine- what do you need and what are you offering?" she whined in response to her. Weaver shot X a look for a moment. Then she glanced back at "Imp." It was clear that there was something passed between them, but she didn't want X to hear her. "Like wicked cool, he said you'd be a good heir~" Imp whistled, and for some reason, Weaver's next look made her shiver. "I can see what I can do. Even I can only do so much, but once I get this thing hooked up, I'll give it my full attention. As for you hotstuff... you got a number? A screen name? Something I don't have to hack phone companies to find?" She continued, turning her attention back to X.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega)   A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 1:00 am

Red X chuckled as the girl, who soon introduced herself as Imp, flirted right back with them. Huh, maybe they could actually flirt through a voice modulator. That was good to know. "Heh. And who said you couldn't mix business with pleasure?" they said jokingly, giving Imp a wink as they took the money and checked it one more time, before closing the case and holding it to their side. That was when they noticed Weaver giving them a stare, before... they actually didn't know how Weaver did it. Was she telepathic, or something?

"Oh, come on! Where's the trust?" Red X asked, entirely knowing that Weaver had no reason in the damned world to trust them. It was just a joke at this point. Soon Imp asked for a way to contact them. "Well. I came prepared," they said, and would hand them a burner phone from one of their pouches. "It has a number you can reach me at saved inside it." They were saved inside as "#1". "Well then. I think I'll head out. Later Weaver." They would turn to leave and teleport out, unless there was anything else they needed from them.
Back to top Go down

A CAPacity for Acquisition (Mega)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2