Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Vote_lcapMega's Gallery of "what-if" Voting_barMega's Gallery of "what-if" Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Vote_lcapMega's Gallery of "what-if" Voting_barMega's Gallery of "what-if" Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mega's Gallery of "what-if"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Empty
PostSubject: Mega's Gallery of "what-if"   Mega's Gallery of "what-if" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm going to use this here thread to store the names of characters I have considered using here, or ones I have used, dropped but have considered revamping. Might also keep some old plot ideas here too. Basically I'm using this place as a dump for all the character ideas I'm mostly unable to create, but still need to vent it somehow.

Character Ideas

Bomber Okami: Was originally a Bomber Bunny spirit that liked placing a death curse on people, forcing them to play tag with her to remove said curse.

Mask Maker/Laughing God: An Okamian god that can make masks with unique powers, and is a dangerous prankster.

Blade: My first TT character ever made. Basically a half High-elf/Shadow Elf. Basically Light and Shadow.

Machinist: A human-alien with incredible intelligence when it comes to robotics, aswell as cyberkinesis.

Sirrus Von Morte: A Reaper that serves a death god by hunting down Necromancers and undead alike. Have recently considered basing him loosely off of "Kindred" from League of Legends.

Inferno: He changes so much, he may aswell just be a shapeshifter at this point.

Jacqueline: A very powerful Thermokinetic metahuman like Killer Frost in terms of powers.

Judicator: A very powerful psionic that is in many ways like Brother Blood, but with positronic brain androids.

Nox: I forgot his first name... but basically a Dark Elf Alchemist that runs a magitech company.

Gabriel Morte: Sirrus' and Jack's daddeh, who was basically a Lich in most versions. Recently I've toyed with a more "religious" lean.

Jack Of The Dead: AKA: Bloody Jack. A Chemist originally, now I've styled him more as a Blood Manipulator who suffers from a disease that (ironically) cripples his body's ability to create new blood cells.

Golem: A living statue that randomly appears, smashes whatever triggers it, and then goes into hybernation again. Was originally as big as a 2 story building.

Pain: An embodiment of pain, who is an avid fitness maniac who like the sins, gets more powerful by enduring or inflicting pain.

Sloth: Several versions of this character. One that drained ALL energy around them, one that was basically invulnerable as long as they didn't do ANYTHING for an extended period of time, one that was always asleep and did things through dream projection, one that was ironically super active but made EVERYONE around them lazy as a result- and a sleepy, lazy, gamer who was also a know-it all.

Pride: I considered Inferno for this role... due to the size of his ego. Another idea was a dude that went around turning people into him via Agent Smith method.

Envy: I forgot exactly what the original idea for this was... it seemed to switch between gaining the powers from those he envied, or simply converting it into a kind of energy he could bend. Physically was inspired by a character from Blazblue.

Megalo: Similar/identical to Pride, but as a Silent Antagonist who appeared randomly to beat the snot out of a random person. Sort of like Deus Ex Machina.

"Midas": A Centauran with gold armor that was going to be either a bounty hunter or a pirate. Wanted to gain lots of money.

Other Midas: A not alien criminal genius who was simply a criminal genius. Thought about giving him the power to transmute stuff into gold though.

Geist: Could change his body between tangible and intangible states, allowing him to either pass though solid objects, turn invisible, or hide his footsteps depending on the extent. This kind of led to the creation of Vengeance.

Vengeance: Speaking off, this dude is inspired off of the Shadow Stalker from Warframe. Who he is is a secret but he WAS alive at one point and I used him before.

Evil Amorphian: An antagonist I was going to use and might still use for Mo after she gets intertwined with  peoples.

Nemesis: A Super Soldier that could fight most supers on even footing by "developing" resistances to their powers over time like an OMAC. I have considered using him as a living suit of armor seeking a master.

More to come!
Back to top Go down

Mega's Gallery of "what-if"
Page 1 of 1