Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Voting_barSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Voting_barSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Ally was running out of ice cream. "My mother was one of the acrobats. I forget how she met my dad... remember her saying how much of a charmer he was though. But everyone in the circus helped raise me, not sure how much different homeschooling is compared to circus schooling but I also got to learn some cool stuff- I'm quite flexible for example," Ally gushed more about her mom and the circus, implying that it was as she said, mostly good. "Then after I met my older sister, I had private tutoring for a little while- which was boring and not as fun," Ally continued with implications that she for a time lived with her older sister, and that her older sister was well off.

"I think she'd like you~" Ally added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Rose listened thoughtfully about what Ally explained about herself, then thought more about what homeschooling was like. She decided to write down a response, getting her thoughts out there.

"Homeschooling varies depending a lot on who your parents are and what their like. I had a good mother, and therefore a good teacher. I basically got to learn whatever I wanted."

Of course it wasn't perfect, but Rose decided she wouldn't change the experience of she could. But after passing that note, she had a thought and wrote another one.

"Why would your sister like me?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 7:37 pm

Ally was now out of ice cream- ohnoes! "Well you're quiet, cute, and look like you'd be polite," Ally replied after Rose wrote her other note. Homeschooling was definitely different depending on who your parents were. Plus how many people could say they had private tutoring? Which was due solely to her being partly related to Charlotte, and her insistence that Ally actually learn a thing or two."Oh! Not that'd come up but you also look like someone that would look real pretty in dresses," Ally added as an after thought, and simply admitting that Rose would look prettier in a dress- like a lolita or something.

"My little sister would probably... not care either way. She's very anti social and likes to keep to herself," Ally talked about her younger sister, the shut in gamer.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Rose smiled at what Ally had to say. So her sister was the type to appreciate polite and proper people? She was quite familiar with that, so it sounded like it made sense. She also quickly wrote up a note for Ally.

"I LOVE dresses!"

She wore one every chance she could get, even before the weather got warm again. She didn't have very many but her love for them was enough to make her want more despite not buying into materialism.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Rose loved dresses? WHO KNEW? It wasn't like she always wore one- huh. "Hmmm... for some reason I wanna see you in like, denim shorts and a halter top," Ally said making a face as if she was already trying to envision it. She was now completely out of ice cream, and they were running out of small talk topics- or they both just bad at em. Bringing up their relationship seemed like... it wasn't really necessary. She couldn't think of a way to bring it up naturally and it wasn't a pressing concern for her right now. They were both happy being together and for now that was all that mattered right? "So, was there anything else you wanted to do before we left?" Ally asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Ally brought up a good point. Maybe she should try other outfits besides dresses every once in a while? But then that brought up the issue of closet space again, and that was already an established problem. Oh well, maybe sometime she'd get that fixed.

"No, I can't think of anything else to do except go home."

Rose wrote with a grin, passing it to Ally as she finished off her ice cream. This was a good trip, she really enjoyed it; and she enjoyed spending time with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Ally would be partially aware of the possible closet issue- with Rose having been homeless until three different people offered to let her stay when she wanted. But Ally had been more persuasive. "Before that, out of curiosity- how exclusive are we? I mean, I haven't been part of a couple for awhile now," Ally finally asked the question that had been dancing around on the table with its little sign trying to get everyone's attention. Ally was still nervous about the idea for good reason, but also didn't see a lot of reason to consider it an exclusive thing just yet. They hadn't been around each other for too long yet, and much of that had been... very intimate- which was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Rose was ready to go after polishing off her ice cream, but Ally raised an issue that deserved to be thought about. How exclusive were they? Rose lowered her head and seemed to think hard about the issue. She wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to say, but then she started writing as the words fell into place.

"How exclusive do you want to be? My mom was never exactly monogamous. Nor are my aunts and uncles, and I expect to follow suit. I'm sure I'll have multiple partners throughout my life, maybe at the same time. Did you want to become a dedicated couple?"

Rose thought she had this already figured out in her head, but she realized she wasn't exactly aware of how other people viewed relationships. Getting some insight into how Ally felt seemed pretty important.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 9:41 pm

"I didn't think she would be either," Ally admitted when Rose described her extended family. Clearly her father wasn't either because he helped create three half succubi- come to think of it, there was probably other actual reasons why Ally hadn't really thought about a traditional couple. But then her mind got briefly distracted at the imagery that Rose accidentally put into her head. "I only tried it a couple times but... I dunno. I just don't really get why people would either keep one person to themselves, or vice versa. Why not share?~" Ally continued with what passed as flawless logic in her mind. I was wanted to see what you thought about it before I assumed anything," Ally added sweetly.

Well it seemed like they had everything they wanted today, and had a nice chat about stuff on top of that- and also seemed to settle on the status of their relationship for the most part. "But I'm fine if we're in an open relationship- if you see someone you like go for it~" Ally finished happily, today had been a productive day in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Ally seemed to understand Rose's perception of how she treated relationships, but she needed to be absolute sure that Ally understood. Good communication was important in any relationship, and regardless of where this one went it was important to be clear and straightforwards. And so, she wrote again.

"I guess I'll use my mom as an example some more, since she kind of set the standard I now look for. Mom has had many lovers, but she eventually did dedicate herself to one specific one. Tho both fit so well together that they decided they wanted to make it last their lifetime, and so they effectively married, but they're still not monogamous. Mom still brings home lovers, she just make sure that he likes them too. That's a better idea of my take; lots of room for multi-relationships, but only one spot for someone I want to keep forever."

Her mother wasn't the only one in her family that did this, but she did it really well. Rose couldn't help but think of their tender moments and want something like that.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Ally became lost in thought again, making the "big thunk" face after she read what Rose wrote. She hadn't really thought about it that way, she had always just thought more about how just having multiple partners (at the same time or in general) was just more enjoyable for everyone. It wasn't for everyone, but there were never any hurt feelings or very much jealousy. It loosely reminded her of her older sister, Charlotte- she had said something similar in so many words... some of which Ally thought she either made up or was simply using to sound smarter. "You just reminded me of my older sister- I knew she'd like you," Ally smiled before going back to the hard thunk.

"But where are we in this... uh... this uh.... thing?" Ally asked trying to think of the word for it and struggling before giving up. She was still feeling like they were around the friends with benefit area but Ally took a special liking to Rose more than most people. So she wasn't entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 5:09 pm

Ally was already asking if they were this....thing, which Rose took to mean 'that one special dedicated partner'. Rose shrugged in response, then got to writing again.

"It's far too early to tell that, I'm afraid. What I do know is that I like spending time with you so far; and if you like spending time with me, then why don't we keep doing that and see where it leads?"

Rose didn't know what the future held; but unlike a lot of people, she was quite comfortable with the unknown. There was no sense in rushing into things, no sense in getting ahead of themselves, no sense in trying to make important discussions as early as possible. They would be better to relax, take things slow, and see how they pan out. They were sure to find out more things about each other later on, and that may change the relationship dynamic. Only time would tell if it would last.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 5:48 pm

So it was about how she thought, some people got the wrong idea after an evening or two with her but Ally was simply asking because of the unique situation. It did put her mind more at ease knowing where they stood on that, and any uncertainty was gone. So Rose made Ally feel warm and fuzzy but she agreed that not enough time had passed with them yet. "I do like spending time with you! I was just curious. Some people I've been with thought we were an item afterward and got upset when I didn't think of it like that. But yeah, let's just keep spending time together and see what happens~" Ally said happily as she finally got up, gathering up her things. "Which reminds me, I think the stuff for all the soundproofing should be coming any day now~"" Ally added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 5:52 pm

Rose, also done with her ice cream, seemed ready to go when Ally stood up. At least she was, until she said something that made Rose scribble another note again.

"You already ordered something? What did you get?"

It was also at this moment that Rose realized there were better ways for them to communicate, especially if they were going to turn into a long-term close relationship. But that would require more talking, and they seemed to have business to attend to. It would seem they were about to head home.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 6:01 pm

"Yeah, took me longer than I thought- had to do measurements... but I think I found enough of the little sound absorbing... foam pads for my room," Ally said referring to her plans earlier on about soundproofing her room so she and Rose could be loud without disturbing Taz. But she really wanted to look into getting a bigger place... maybe she could ask Diana or Charlotte for some help? She wasn't proud enough NOT to think about asking for help. She was just incredibly impatient! But Diana no doubt would expect her to pay it back with interest. Charlotte would definitely want a favor at the very least- why were both of her sisters so stingy?! "I can't wait until it gets here though, especially after all of our shopping for today~" Ally continued with an impish smile at the unmentionables they bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next