Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Voting_barSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Voting_barSumm fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Rose waited patiently for her next choice, and it was a wait that was quite worth it at the end. When Ally came out with this next outfit on her eyes went wide, liking and admiring the way this one fit around Ally's curves. She only had one response when Ally asked how it was. Um....YEEEEEES! Rose nodded her head very emphatically and gave two thumbs up to show her approval.

Would she also like something like that? Eh...you know what, probably. She seemed to think about it but then decide maybe she did. Her head turned and she started to look for something that matched. But as she stared at what they had, she wasn't sure she actually wanted to get more. She had already gotten two new swimsuits, and that was literally twice as many as she needed to go to the beach. Rose was the type that wasn't used to living with a lot, and often times enjoyed not having a lot of physical items to worry about.

She couldn't decide. Get more clothes that she looked cute in or stave off because she didn't need them? Honestly, it was hard for her to decide, and the face of someone thinking hard about a decision was plastered on her face as she looked at the clothes for sale.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 am

Ally was very happy that Rose liked it, enjoying the enthusiasm- seemed like there was an obvious favorite. There was a lot of fun to be had in it but that would definitely come later. Then Rose seemed to get distracted by something which was either similar "ideas" that Ally had, or something to do with clothing. Ally wasn't "well off" like either of her sisters, and wasn't super hard pressed for money either (after Diana more or less coerced her to follow a budget). But with the extra cash coming in from her second job, she had extra spending money! Before she slipped back into the changing room, Ally would walk up behind Rose before she wandered too far and wrap her arms over her shoulders in such a way that Rose would have a comfy "hat" of sorts. "Something on your mind Rosie?~ If you buy something like this... then I can-" Ally teased, whispering something into Rose's ear that would allude to what she'd do to Rose in it. Which is just vague enough to avoid censorship!

After tantalizing Rose with that imagery, she'd skip off back to change back into her regular clothes, emerging a couple of minutes later with them in tow and ready to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:14 am

Ally made Rose blush twice from what she did. Once from being given an hat, and twice from being told why she should buy that swimsuit. Well...if Ally really wanted her to get it that much, then she would. And so Rose ended up trying on and buying a nearly identical version of that same swimsuit, unsure if it was a good or bad thing that she got the same thing.

Rose would again try to buy her own clothes, but would again concede if Ally really insisted on buying them herself. It's almost as if Ally WANTED to see Rose wearing pretty things, which kind of made sense when she thought about it.

"What's the next store you wanted to go to?"

Rose asked with another note when everything was purchased.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:34 am

They wouldn't have to wear the exact same thing at the same time- they could but it wasn't an implied requirement. But now Ally had something else to look forward to later when they got back. In her mind, Rose would look good in anything- but had a natural added cuteness to obviously more cute looking things. After paying for everything again, Ally would once again try to remember where the next store was. "Think we got enough clothes for today- maybe. This is one of few places that carry things close to my size. Anyway, I think it's this way," Ally replied to Rose's note, wrapping an arm around her and leading the way once more.

Passing any more clothing stores up, they'd soon arrive at a more adult store. "Heeere we are~" Ally grinned giddily. How long had it been since she'd been here? What was the last thing she bought here? Didn't matter! Ally would lead the way inside to continue their shopping adventure!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:42 am

Rose found herself being dragged by Ally into another store, a smiling coming across her face as she realized this was the first time she really went out shopping with a friend before. And this next stop? One she really looked forward to.

The details of what went on in that store need not be explained. All that can be said is that Rose and Ally vanished into that store for some time, coming out of it with a few more bags than they had going in. What did they buy? Irrelevant; they had fun shopping and they were sure to have fun later.

"What else did you have in mind? Should we stop for ice cream before we go home?"

She wondered if Ally just wanted to head straight home after that, but Rose thought it appropriate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:56 am

Ally was quite happy with this trip so far. She got to spend the day with Rosie, see Rosie try on stuff- got Rosie to see her try on stuff, and now they had more stuff for later! It was definitely a good day. "Today has been great- the only things I can think of would just have to wait until we get back home~" Ally giggled after reading Rose's note. Regardless of what Rose meant to her, it would still also be her home now too. This was actually a good time to actually sit down and "talk" about stuff. It was hard figuring stuff out about Rosie because of her odd inability to speak. But maybe that was part of the reason she was so interested in trying to figure things out? "Think the food court is this way," Ally said leading the way once more, totally planning on buying that for Rosie too. Usually it was Ally getting things bought for her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 1:14 am

Rose nodded, really getting the craving for ice cream for some reason. She was eager to get home too, but sitting down and getting a bite of something cold and sweet took priority first. The food court sounded like a perfect place to go for that.
Preemptively expecting that she need it to order, Rose took out her pen and paper and looked around for- Oooo! There was a Baskin-Robbins! Rose grabbed Ally's hands and started skipping excitedly straight for the shop.

So...many...flavors... Rose was left confounded at them all as she tried to figure out what she wanted. ALL of them looked good! It took her a while but she finally wrote down her order and handed it to the server working the shop.

"Medium cotton candy cup for me. I'm paying for us both."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 1:27 am

"Aww but I'm okay for paying," Ally reluctantly conceded to Rose offering to pay. She had already bought all of Rosie's swimsuits, plus some of the unmentionables. It wouldn't really bother her to let Rose pay for ice cream. "I'll have a chocolate n' peanut butter medium cup~" Ally would give her order. It felt like forever since she last had ice cream- mostly due to the whole snow that had cleared up finally. Now was the weather for ice cream! Once they had their orders and was sitting, Ally would immediately take a bite- staving off some brain freeze after her overeagerness. "Forgot brainfreeze was a thing, ow-" Ally whined cutely for a moment as it passed.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:58 am

Rose would hungrily eye the colorful array of the dairy treat she was handed, and followed through on her insistence on paying. She stuck her tongue out at Ally on the way to their seat, then took a bite before they ever got there. "Mmmmmmm!!!" she said out loud, loving the taste. So sweet, milky, a little cold but not too bad. Ally, not being cold-proof, soon found herself with something Rose had barely even heard about. Knowing how to help fix it, Rose wiped off her mouth and took Ally's collar to pull her into a kiss and warm her mouth back up. That should help soften the pain a little.

After the perfect excuse to make out a little in public, Rose went back to her own desert. So good... She really only got cotton candy because of the color, but the taste was perfect too.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 9:58 am

Ally would giggle and purr into the kiss, sneaking as much making out from it as she could before Rose sat back in her seat. Ally wasn't overly picky with food as it was, everything tasted good- Durian only smelled bad but that didn't mean it actually was. So here they were, Ally had been thinking now would be a good time to talk to Rose more about stuff. "So what can you tell me about like... your family? Any brothers or sisters?" Ally asked curiously for a start. She couldn't remember whether or not she had said much about her family, outside maybe one mention of her sisters. But there would be plenty of time to get to that. "I forget if I mentioned it but I have a couple half-sisters. An older and younger sister. You'd assume that I was the big sister right?" Ally added with a giggle, joking about her height and build.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Rose's head lifted when she was asked about her family, and Ally told her a little about her own. Gears turned in her head about why she would be asking, in addition to thinking of how to respond. Grabbing her pen and paper she eventually wrote.

"I don't have siblings, I'm an only child. My mom is a demon, but I never knew my dad. Mom refuses to talk about him."

Rose wasn't sure if pointing out that her mother was a demon was redundant, but she decided it was fine and passed the note over back to Ally just as it was. She wondered if Ally would like to meet the family someday; maybe someday soon

Yes, there will most likely be tea.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:57 pm

Ally nommed more ice cream, slowly this time to avoid another brain freeze- but was tempted to if Rose was going to kiss her again~

"Our dad's one too- a lord in fact. Only seen him... once, maybe twice since I met my older sister. My sisters are very private so I can't really say much about them," Ally said after reading the note, pondering what else to ask. Her mom never talked about her father, maybe a good idea not to ask more about that. Just in case it was a sore spot, not that it was her business right now either- right now anyway. If they stayed together long enough... Ally was absent mindedly playing with her food for a moment. She was kind of hoping that they would be. Whether or not it was exclusive wasn't as big of an issue as the... other issue she was more worried about. She was very capable of hurting Rose in a more direct way, and it still made her uneasy with Taz around for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Rose enjoyed her ice cream while Ally talked, but noticed she specifically left something out.

"So did you used to live with your mom, then?"

Ally hadn't said anything about her relationship with her mother, and now SHE was wondering if it was a sore spot. In addition, wasn't this kind of talk about family a Segway into something deeper? Ally was probably the first one to ask Rose about her family, and she guessed that their current relationship, or potential relationship, had something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Ally was getting used to having to pay more attention to when Rose was trying to communicate, coming out of her musings when Rose wrote something. Oh, she felt bad for not mentioning her mom. "For my childhood for sure- I was in the circus, originally from Europe~ which was a lot of fun. Mostly," Ally replied remembering that sore spot. "So uh... what's your mom like? She someone like my dad?" Ally asked trying to pass the topic back to Rose, nomming another spoonful of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:26 pm

So she was in the circus? Huh, that could go any number of ways... It could have been nice or it could have been really bad, but Rose expected that either Ally or her mother were exploited to some degree. Maybe there was a reason she didn't mention her.

But Rose put a smile on her face and went to writing when asked about her own mother.

"My mother is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. As long as I stayed on her good side, anyway. She home-schooled me, and did't let me out a lot because she was afraid I would get hurt. In hindsight, she was probably right. I lived a quiet and uneventful life growing up, but it was rather pleasant. You should meet her sometime."

Rose smiled softly as she wrote, as if thinking about fond memories as she put her feelings down into words. She still seemed just as charmed after she passed the note, and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]   Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summ fun shopping [Kardus/invite]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next