Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Vote_lcapPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Voting_barPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Vote_lcapPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Voting_barPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Empty
PostSubject: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Ally had just finished up her shift at Sconehenge, underdressed for the weather as always. "See you all later~" Ally said her goodbyes to Cain, The Steves and her coworkers. Despite the initial uncomfortable feeling of working with dead people bound to service Cain, she had been enjoying working at Sconehenge. Once the initial overwhelming information overload had worn off, everything else came naturally. Who knew she had such talent with people? She didn't know if it had gotten busier since she started, or it was always so active because of ALL the cute girls working here. It kind of did suck they were technically dead- there was some uncomfortable baggage to unpack there she didn't want to think about.

Instead of walking home immediately, she decided to go pay her favorite bar a visit! Not that it had been that long since her last visit, but it WAS on the way home. Maybe she could grab something on the way for Taz. A short walk later, she'd be met with the ever familiar warmth of Sol's Grilling Bar- a very stark contrast to the outside which was cold. Sol's Bar was almost a sauna by comparison. "Sol, break out the good stuff!" Ally called over tot he Fire Spirit manning the bar. He looked up and waved, and Ally noticed that Daniella was sitting at the bar too. But it wasn't that fact that caught her attention. It was who she was sitting next to.

A cute girl with horns- a demon? Another succubus? "Ally!" Daniella called out excitedly, running up and hugging her.

"Danny~ How're you sweetie? Is Sol letting you stay up late tonight?" Ally giggled, bending down and picking her up in a hug.

"It's a weekend tomorrow. Plus Rosie is here. Oh! Ally, this is Rose!" Daniella replied before introducing them to each other.

"How long have you kept this cutie a secret from me?" Ally giggled, carrying Daniella back over to them. Sol meanwhile pulled out a bottle of really strong alcohol, setting it down on the counter for her before he went over to another customer. Looks like Sol was busy tonight too- probably had to do with the free heat and alcohol for the cold.

"It's not my fault you were busy. The last time you were here, it slipped my mind at the time," Daniella pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Today was a good day to visit Sol and Daniella.

Rose had been stopping by at least once a week even since that first time, enjoying the company of spending time with the dapper fire elemental and the sweet, young witch. It was always fun to visit, even if just for a quick bite to eat. At this point she had secured a steady income, and insisted on paying standard price for everything. It was nice, having places to turn to when she just wanted to go somewhere where she knew she was welcomed, and she enjoyed seeing how much Daniella could do with her skills as a witch thus far.

Rose was enjoying a moment with Daniella while she worked on a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of hot tea. Rose seemed to have gained a liking for tea; it was so simple, tasty, warm, vegan...there were just so many things to like about it. Or maybe it just made her of aunt Caroline. Every time she took a sip, it felt as warm and as welcoming as if she were back at her house. It just felt homey, comforting, peaceful, and safe. In many ways, Sol's was already that kind of place now too.

Rose lifted her head when Daniella shifted her attention to the newcomer, who obviously was friends with the witch. A smile lit up her face and she waved as she was introduced to the new woman, who seemed to go by Ally. Wow, she had known this person for less than a minute and she was already getting compliments. A small, flattered smile appeared on her face as she averted her eyes to her tea, taking another sip before looking back up. Ally seemed nice, and she began to wonder how she and Daniella were related.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 5:52 pm

"Yes I have! Gotta keep paying the bills. But I just got a second part time job that pays me more, so I should have more time to visit~" Ally replied to Daniella before setting her back down. Ally seeing the bottle on reflex fished out some money and left it on the counter for Sol once he got back to it and cracked it open.

"Oh, by the way- Rosie doesn't talk. She's a mute I think," Daniella said off handedly taking her seat by Rose again.

"Aww, I was looking forward to hearing her voice~" Ally commented, almost draining the bottle in one sitting before coming back up for air- err, talking. "So... uh, she what I think she is? Or is this some kind of cosplay?" Ally asked curiously. Sol rasped after collecting Ally's payment and nodded once. "Oh? Cool~" Ally replied, having been around Sol long enough to... kind of have an idea what he was saying once in awhile- which was probably more than anyone outside of Rose could say. But it was all about context whether or not she could guess.

"Yeah, she is," Daniella echoed this and looked like she wanted to ask something but wasn't sure if she could. Ally sat on the other side of Rose casually.

"We have that in common then. I haven't seen any others besides my sisters," Ally said what Daniella wanted to ask about, quietly enough to where only they could hear. She downed the restof the bottle casually and as if this was completely normal, Sol got another one which Ally also paid for,

"Oh, hey Ally~" The waitress greeted her in passing. Oh that's right, Sol had a few employees now. She had missed that fact somehow... or just forgotten.

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Rose could only nod as it was explained that she was mute. It was true, or at least true enough that it might as well be true. Ally seemed disappointed in that, but it couldn't be helped. It was the way things were. Not having much ability to ask questions or contribute, she instead was content to listen and drink her tea. Mmmmm, tea~.

Wait a minute, what was Ally asking about, 'Is she what I think she is'? Oh, it was probably the horns. Rose sometimes forgot she had those, honestly. They were pretty clear markers that she was either demonic, cos playing, or half Minotaur. But by the sound of it, Ally was guessing 'demon'; and yes, she was right. Then she stated that she had that trait in common, and Rose's interest peaked up.

Another demon? Rose thought about it, and realized she had only ever met three demons in her life. Herself, her mother, and her mother's favorite pet. Now I know what you must be thinking, and you'd be right; Rose was a sheltered kid. But this was interesting, perhaps exciting. She started to wonder what most other demons were like, and not might be her chance to learn.

Thinking she could at least be friendly, Rose took hold of the pen and notebook she'd been using to talk with Daniella. Ever since she finally got writing down, she started carrying these tools with her everywhere. It was still slow, but at least it was something. Her first note to Ally was simple, sliding a slip of paper her way with a grin.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 6:58 pm

"Nice to meet you too cutie~" Ally smile playfully. Ally's experience with anything else demonic was as she mentioned, her sisters- and their father once or twice. Her was less sheltered and just more due to the fact that their father was a demon lord that was typically busy. That and it was in their best interest to be very discreet with what they were to avoid overly zealous "crusaders" or angelic retribution. It's worked out thus far anyway.

"So what's your other job Ally?" Daniella asked curiously.

"Oh! Right- you heard of a place called Sconehenge? I'm a server there now," Ally replied cracking open her second bottle. Sol rasped and collected Ally's payment, cleaning up some plates and the like with his usual flourish of flames to take care of any leftovers.

"Yeah! Sol and Cain have a... mutual business venture? Some boring grown up stuff that Sol says I don't need to worry about. But we sell some of their pastries and stuff here," Daniella replied excitedly, munching on one of those said pastries.

"Aren't you cold hun? I just realized you're less dressed than me," Ally asked Rose about her not being bundled up, completely oblivious to the irony of her asking about her being 'less dressed' than her. She also JUST noticed that fact, having a couple other things on her mind~
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Was she cold? Why did everyone ask her that?

Oh, maybe it was because she was wearing a summer dress while it was still snowing outside, but she couldn't help it. She felt perfectly comfortable, and besides, she really liked the floral pattern of this one.

Summer Dress:

Rose looked down at herself, tugging at the dress and looking it over for a minute before her eyes returned to Ally. She shook her head, showing she was completely comfortable, and took another sip of her hot tea. That also probably helped stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 7:25 pm

For clarification, Ally WAS in fact asking more about being cold while outside. Because as aforementioned INSIDE here, it was quite warm. Enough to where anyone coming outside would probably start to "sweat" just slightly, or any snow clinging to their clothes would have melted by now. Needless to say, Ally's midriff was definitely showing this. "Look who's talking Ally," Daniella pointed out her own under-dressedness.

"I like the cold on my skin~" Ally replied honestly, downing the rest of her bottle. "So she from around here? I've never seen her before now," Ally asked curiously.

"Rosie occasionally stays with us and that funny looking man from the- he said he owned the theatre right Sol?" Daniella asked curiously. Sol nodded sagely.

"The... little nightmare one?" Ally asked, only knowing of one theatre off the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Rose gave a confused look at the question "The nightmare one?" and nodded uncertainly. Was it a nightmare theater? She wasn't sure. Regardless, she did start writing again another note for Ally.

"No, I'm not from here. I'm new to the city. I've been here less than a month, and I already love it here."

Rose wasn't sure she needed to talk about where she came from, just that she wasn't familiar with the city or it's people and attractions until recently.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 7:40 pm

"So what you're saying is you don't have a place to stay?~" Ally asked beaming. She had already invited people to stay with her, feeling like it was the least she could do for people who didn't have their own place. Of course she was still kind of selective- mostly due to the fact that despite all appearances, there actually WERE people that may take advantage of her offer. That and she could only fit so many people in one place before the landlord caught on, and before her budget finally imploded from having to feed everyone. Hmmm, maybe she should look for a bigger place...

"Technically she has two places," Daniella smiled.

"Wanna stay with me then?" Ally just went ahead and asked forwardly. Before someone questions it, it's not the alcohol- Ally still had plenty more to go before getting tanked so this was just her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm

Why was everyone offering her places to stay?

Rose blinked and stared at the demon Ally for a little bit; thankful, but confused. Ally went ahead and asked if Rose wanted a place to stay even after Daniella told her that she had two places to stay. Now she was going on three? Maybe it was something about being part succubus that made people just want to take you in like a lost puppy. She didn't really understand, but it felt nice to be wanted.

After the initial stun, she smiled as she thought about it and stared at her paper, eventually thinking of something to write.

"Maybe. I'm still unsure where I belong. Why do you want to take me in?"

She figured it was best to ask what she was thinking, instead of blindly trusting someone she just met. But then again, she did that with Sol and Facade and they both turned out fine.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:07 pm

"Well, you're cute for a start~" Ally admitted, again completely forward. The implications of which went over Daniella's head but Sol arched a fiery- whatever passed for an eyebrow. "Besides, Sol's usually a good judge of character, and if he's letting you stay with him and Danny from time to time then you must be alright," Ally continued with the closest thing to actual logic coming out of her mouth. "And what's the difference whether or not you stay with Sol and Danny and that other guy? It's just one more place you're welcome to crash~" Ally added, relenting slightly on the implication that she could just stay there more permanently- which she could but that idea for some reason seemed iffy to her so she was settling for the other option.

Sol furrowed his "brow" again slightly and rasped something which Rose would understand as, "Would Taz be okay with it?"

"Yeah. Don't you have someone else living with you?" Daniella echoed in the off chance Ally couldn't understand what Sol said.

"I don't see why he'd have a problem with it. She doesn't look like she eats much- which we'll have to fix later for dinner. Plus that's one more person to play video games with," Ally replied thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:22 pm

Well that just straight up made Rose blushed and flustered.

She was cute? That was a rather straightforward compliment, but Rose wasn't about to complain. Honestly, who wouldn't like being complimented by an attractive young woman. Is this what the Steves felt like whenever she gave them attention? Behind those blushing cheeks, Rose started thinking about the offer. She guessed there wasn't any harm in it, especially since this woman was a friend of Sol and Daniella. More options was a good thing, just in case she happened to be closer to one place than the other. Also, that way, no one person got tired of her if she kept switching between places.

Wow, being homeless was easy!

Rose nodded a little at Ally, still with a little pink on her cheeks as she wrote another note.

"I accept. Thank you for your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Oh she just looked too cute when she blushed. She would've probably just on reflex pulled Rose into a hug, which based on how they were sitting and Ally's height, Rose would've gone face first into heaven. But Sol had brought out another bottle, which distracted her long enough for Rose to officially accept her offer. "You are just sooo cute~" Ally said unable to resist the temptation any longer, and pulled her into a one armed hug. This would also be where Rose got an inkling that... she was strong. Sol "coughed" more to remind Ally that people needed to breathe. "Oops, I'm sorry. Got carried away~" Ally smiled sheepishly. Then she remembered the bottle, and the other thing she had thought about getting on the way home. "Do you still have those jalepeno crunch burgers?" Ally asked Sol eagerly as she paid for this bottle too.

Sol nodded and set about starting it for her. "If Rosie is spending the night at Ally's, can I come too?" Daniella asked not wanting to be left out.

"Yeah Sol. Can she?" Ally teased him. Unlike what was probably happing with Rose, Ally considered Daniella as another little sister- a cuter and less angsty little sister.

"If I could trust you not to stay up ALL night with her..." Sol rasped over his shoulder. There was another reason but Daniella was present and he didn't want to... have to answer any awkward questions right now.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Again Rose was complimented, told she was cute, and again Rose couldn't help but feel pink in the cheeks as her eyes diverted down to her drink and she tried not to smile too much. Seemed she had a bashful side. But what really brought it out was when Ally hugged close, pulling her directly into Ally's chest and into her..

Oh...well this was nice.

The sudden pull of the hug had Rose move her hands around Ally on reflex as her face rested against a soft, warm body. That shade of pink turned more red, but not from lack of oxygen. Rose coughed and brushed off her dress to smooth it out after she released, trying desperately not to make eye contact with anyone as they would surely see the embarrassment in her eyes. She didn't really catch the first half of the conversation after that, but heard when Daniella asked to come with. It didn't matter to Rose, but it was up to Ally either way.

She decided that maybe she should finish her sandwich before it got cold.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:51 pm

"But it's a weekend!" Danny whined, this was to be expected of Sol though. He was just a concerned father looking out for his little girl. Which is the only reason Ally didn't press the matter any further- because she was always up for Danny spending the night.

"It wouldn't be ALL night- pretty sure Danny would fall asleep before me anyway~," Ally teased her before drinking from her bottle again.

"W-would not!" Danny argued cutely, saved from a hug only because Rose was in the way. Well actually- no they were too far away for that either way. Before too long, Sol would begin finishing up Ally's order- which looked like it would feed a normal sized family more than two people. He'd also start putting them away in some to go boxes as Ally fished out her debit card to pay for it. Now all that would remain was Rose eating her grilled cheese, and the embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next