Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Vote_lcapA new weapon!(open to Viper) Voting_barA new weapon!(open to Viper) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new weapon!(open to Viper) Vote_lcapA new weapon!(open to Viper) Voting_barA new weapon!(open to Viper) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new weapon!(open to Viper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A new weapon!(open to Viper) Empty
PostSubject: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 am

Place: the docks behind a few large crates

Open to: viper

Summary: Tyler has contacted Viper so they can design and create a new weapon for him.

Tyler walked behind the large crates and looked around. He was waiting for a person whom he heard about trough rumors and over hearing people. He was supposed to meet a girl here he was told she had technology and weapon knowledge.

Where is she? I don't think I'm too early and I should be in the right place. It would suck if this person didn't even exist. Whatever she's probably just stuck in traffic or something. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character
Name: Eris O'Kyle
Code Name: Viper

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am

Viper watched this person from atop the crates, studying him like she did anyone else.

Hmmm...so this is the famous Blackwell. Who all the bad girls wish were straight or bi. Interesting. He seems doubtful...probably for good reasons.

She continued to watch him, a thought nagging her in the back of her mind that she kept pushing away. Different weapon ideas cycled through her head until she decided that she'd wait until he gave her more of an idea of what he wanted.

Let's push his patience a little, see if he's really a hero or if he's like the cops.

Viper mentally sighed, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowwolfnr14.deviantart.com/
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Come on I don't have time for this. I should be practicing right now....wait. That is what I should be doing.

Tyler took of his backpack unzipped it and reached inside. He pulled out 5 juggling balls and started to juggle. He did a basic 5 ball pattern with occasional tricks this wasn't anything that hard for him but it is always good to warm up before you do hard tricks. He then grabbed two more balls out of his bag and started to juggle seven. While he was juggling he thought to himself.

What is taking her so long? I hate juggling outside.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow.

Interesting. Noted for later.

She quietly landed behind him, letting him perform. She used the time to note his size and what size the weapon would have to be for him to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:20 am

Tyler throws one ball high up in the air and catches the other six he then catches the seventh ball and puts them all in his backpack. He turned around and noticed Viper.”

“Took you long enough! Where'd you come from anyway? Never mind that lets get down to business.”

Tyler pulls out one of his swords from his backpack and shows Viper.

“This is what I got right now its a basic 6” blade 6” handle knife balanced perfectly for juggling. I want something like this but with lasers, a flamethrower, it can cut trough space to make portals, it can cut trough anything, and makes me cookies when I'm hungry. You think you can do that?”
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 am

"Those would have too much power, if they put into the wrong hands," Viper replied, "A big possibility for something you juggle."

That and it's impossible to put all of that into a six inch knife. He's wanting a full utility belt in a couple knives.

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

“Hmmmm... I got it! What if I didn't have a knife to juggle but a club or “pin” as some of you non-jugglers would say. But that club would have like electricity coming from it and I could beat people with it. Though I would have to find a way to do my own fighting style I like to call 'Tylers fighting style' I am still working on the name though.”
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 pm

"Hmmm...possible. I'd need materials. You get me materials and I can build it," Viper replied, adjusting her yellow goggles.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 pm

"Ok give me a list and I'll try to find it."
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:06 am

"Alloy 1090, really flexible wires, really small, but powerful batteries," Viper named off the list, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:08 am

Tyler was listening to what she was saying but had no idea what any of this stuff was.

“wait wait wait. Can you like write this down and where would I find any of this?”
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 am

Viper chuckled, "Sure, sure."

She took out a piece of paper and a pen, writing down the materials she just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am

Tyler took the paper and read it thoroughly.

“Ok I got the list but... I don't know of any 'mad scientist surplus store' around here. Do you? Because that would be great if you did.”
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolfnr14
ShadowWolfnr14

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 am

"Not a highly known one, but I know a trading area. Their motto is 'Ya bring stuff, ya get stuff'. It's down by the high school," Viper replied, "Though some of the stuff wasn't exactly purchased legally. I was thinkin' of bustin' them, but I wanted some back up first. Some of the stuff is...shall we say, dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 am

“Ok sounds good what kinda 'stuff' should I bring? Cause I got no money so I can't pay for any of that stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon!(open to Viper)   A new weapon!(open to Viper) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new weapon!(open to Viper)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next