Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Vote_lcapClub Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Voting_barClub Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Vote_lcapClub Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Voting_barClub Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Empty
PostSubject: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 am

It felt like the beginning of something good, Ashleigh, the owner of the exclusive and secret underground Club Viper had sent out invitations to those who she could find.

The invite would read:
"You are invited to the exclusive Club Viper for a meet & greet with Miss Viper, if you do not wish to come then destroy this invitation, but if you do wish to come then take this invitation and go to warehouse 57 at the docks, wave it over the manhole outside it and you will activate the entry elevator. The bouncers will direct you to the restaurant area. Do not bring guests."

Ashleigh would wait calmly at her club, drinking a cocktail while sat in the sound proof restaurant area, in the next room the pounding music of techno and rave would surround the room with strobe lights and neon dressed patrons having a good time.

Ashleigh herself would be dressed in her own rave outfit.

[OOC: Layout of the club: https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/14/51/86/07/ashlei10.png
Her outfit: http://assets.yandycdn.com/Products/LA_28122_02_RW2013.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 am

Miley read over he note with a smile, she was glad that she had mastered reading English a while back. Miley then looked through her stuff trying to find something that was night club material which was nothing in her opinion mainly because she assumed night clubs were a classy sort of thing since she was still learning about the upper world. Though she picked out and put on her best clothes instead.

Miley followed the instructions afterward wearing a purple dress shirt, black open vest, Black pleaded short skirt, and purple with black tops and laces converse high tops. She then when let in made her way to the restaurant area with the help of a bouncer. As she made her way over to Ashleigh she looked around the area then to her. "This is a wonderful night club! It's much different and fun than I thought it would be." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Kyte looked over the invitation, smirking gently as he looked at Kuro.

"So let me get this straight. Ms. Viper here found you through your assassination network."

"Affirmative."

"Found your dead drop."

"Yes."

"Dropped this letter- this invitation?"

"Yes."

He peered at it. "You'd have to at least be in the mob to have that kind of resources."

"I'm well aware."

Kyte used gloves to carefully inspect it. "It has a chip on it."

Kuro peered at him curiously. "A bug?"

"Unlikely. It has a frequency, so it's meant to be scanned."
Kyte paused, then grinned at Kuro. "You're coming with." He took a brief look at Kuro's clothes. "... But not in that."

Kuro gave him a brief annoyed glare.

Kyte showed up with Kuro at the manhole cover, nudging people out of the way. Anyone confrontational got a dead stare from Kuro which quickly made them shiver and shy away from trying to mess with them. Kyte waved it, and the elevator came up. He handed the invitation to Kuro.

"Meet you down there."

Kyte got into the elevator and pulled another invitation out from his cloak. He had copied it, but without a card. If the bouncers had a problem, he could just break their noses.

A few minutes later and Kyte and Kuro were both on the floor, Kyte grinning and Kuro looking shy as his normal self.

Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) 3143289-2660098149-62875Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 am

Ashleigh would watch as the three people arrived, she didn't recognise one, but the fact that he had managed to be resourceful enough to get past the guards, it gave him a chance to continue to prove himself. She would stand up from her table with a welcoming smile "ah! My wonderful guests! Please join me and help yourself to anything on the menu, for you tonight it is free" she said before she would sit down and wait for them to join her. The table was a large wooden circular table with leather maroon cushioned chairs, the whole room was brightly lit with menus on each table, there were only a few other people there, looking very different to the patrons that were in the other room. They were clearly there to enjoy a classy evening and not get hot and sweaty. "I'm sure you have many questions, and I will more than happily answer them" spoke Ashleigh with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 am

Miley smiled and sat down with her excitedly, a fun place, friendly people, aaaand free food? The only thing that would make this better if they had soda too! Miley then gasped as she saw they did now she could have free soda too! She was so glad she could come. She then ordered a bunch of meat foods and soda before looking to Ashleigh. "I don't really have many questions but I would like to thank you for your generosity! SO thank you!" She told her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Kyte grinned a little when they were invited up to see Ms. Viper herself, and took Kuro along with him, Kuro blushing faintly with embarrassment. A woman in barely any clothing and as attractive as she was, he would be faulted to not fake attraction to her.

He took a seat at a table, Kuro sitting across from him as Kyte looked at a menu. The menu hid Kyte's chuckles and grin as she arrogantly said she was sure they all had many questions for her. Kuro's mouth popped open as if to ask something, but Kyte quickly interceded with a bored tone.

"Nope. Nothing at all. Let's get something to eat, Li."

Kuro shot him a glance but swallowed, nodding.

"Yeah...n-no questions here."

When the waiter came around, Kyte flagged him down and ordered about fifteen orders. "Li" looked at him in shock.

"Even you don't eat that much!"

"Yeah, I'll put the rest of it in to-go boxes."

Kuro shook his head, groaning in a bit of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Ashleigh would laugh at her company "ah of course, help yourselves, all I wanted to let you know was that I understand none of you are by definition "good" but I would like to invite you all to have fun and relax here in my night club, where my patrons can provide you with various services" she spoke calmly, she knew Miley was an ex-Titan and so picked her words carefully, for fear that Miley might end up telling her old friends.

She would order some bratwurst sausages and German fries with a cocktail "I also thought that a meet and greet would be nice, so I can get to know you all, to whatever degree you wish for me to know" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Miley smiled brightly at her as talked to them and held out her hand to her. "Well then I'm Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro, as you must know I'm an ex titan but I assure you that if you twll me info is not to be shared before telling me the information then I will not share it with anyone. Belive me or not that is you choice to make, I just wanted to assure you that I'm no rat."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:07 am

"Of course she's a rat. The moment the Titans paint her a sob story about anything you do she'll tell them." A life-sized sprite entered the restaurant. Like most people of dubious alignment HIVE had been invited as well. Failing to convince someone else to go in his stead, Pix had been peer pressured into attending this get-together himself. Despite his misgivings over what this new player might want.

He hadn't bothered dressing up. Pixelised dining suits were not exactly the fashion. The guards had wanted to pat him down outside but he had merely rippled the pixels of his body and asked where on earth he could hide a weapon. They had conceded the point. As he was admitted entrance, Pix found the setup particularly professional and evidently valuable. A genius work of engineering. Maybe even irreplaceable.

Keeping to the opposite end of the table from Ashleigh for now, Pix was not immediately seated. He had expected someone a little older and a lot less pixie-like. And he had especially not expected her to dress like a party-girl. Although now that he thought about it - the girls of HIVE might want to consider a similar wardrobe. Improve morale.

Hugh delved straight into his rhetoric, "Hello there. The name's Pix. Head of HIVE. The person who generally calls the meetings in this city. As and such, I took the liberty of warning off a good number of the groups you contacted. Said I'd meet you myself and report back. It unnerves the community - you see - when invitations show up through the letterbox of their secret bases." Pix summoned the courage to seem at ease (^_^), "Is this going to be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Kyte and Kuro both looked at Cynthia as she was explaining to a Titan the reasons that she opened this establishment, and Kyte could only grin.

Wow. She actually let a Titan in here. Well, this club is going to hell much more quickly than I thought.

A quick glance to Kuro conveyed they were thinking exactly (Okay, maybe not exactly) the same thing.

Then the leader of HIVE showed up. Kyte hadn't done much research on him, or his establishment. He had considered joining a few times, but they were thieves. Stealing just wasn't much up his alley. He said the Titan was bound to rat on the club, and Kyte agreed; it was a little foolish. Then again he was only here for leisure, so he didn't say anything. He did nod his head a few times when Pix pointed out that invitations showing up at secret bases was unnerving. Pix had quite a poker face.

"Gotta agree. When a guy wants to stay hidden, it's probably for a reason. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Ashleigh nodded and smiled at Pix "not a problem at all, I didn't mean to cause any alarm to anyone, I just wanted us to get together and see how I could help you all" she said calmly "please Mr Pix, relax, enjoy yourself, there is free food, if you even eat" she said, she didn't at all seem concerned or scared by Pix's warning, either she was crazy or stupid, more likely crazy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:10 am

Miley sighed at pix but didn't seem too bothered by his words. "Like I said believe me or not but I'm no longer a Titan and I've been sticking to the neutral ground area."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:35 pm

"Does that mean," a voice asked Miley, "that your services are currently for hire?"

Dar entered the room. His hair was combed more neatly than normal, and he was wearing a formal black suit. He carried no weapon, and had gladly allowed the guards to confirm that. He had come here alone, unarmed, and unworried. This was supposed to be a social gathering, right? There should not be any reason for a fight.

Dar approached Ashleigh. He was surprised that the host was wearing so little, but he tried not to show it. "Miss Viper, I assume?" He kissed her hand in greeting.

Dar recognized several faces. Akunin was here. The man had been the first to welcome Dar to Jump City the last time he had arrived. It was, perhaps, only thanks to Akunin that Dar had survived those first few months at all. The man had fed him and come to his aid in times of need.

Pix was also here. Dar remembered him from his short time in the HIVE. He had no argument with the pixilated man, but no longer held any allegiance to him, either. Dar was a very different person since they had last met. Back then, he was a child trying to prove he was strong. Now...

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Dar continued, introducing himself to Miss Viper. "I am Dar, the King of Earth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)   Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Viper (Neutrals and Villains only)
Page 1 of 1