Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Vote_lcapChange is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Voting_barChange is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Vote_lcapChange is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Voting_barChange is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Empty
PostSubject: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:17 pm

BEHOLD FOOLISH FOOLS! It was a day like any other day- except that it wasn't. Because in THIS world, there's things like robots, cyborgs, and super peoples doing almost NOTHING. Also there had been snow covering Jump that shouldn't be here but don't worry about that. More importantly, Steves frolicked and played in the snow. Yes, focus your attention on the little trouble makers that absolutely had nothing to do with the snow- ignore the fact that they arrived im Jump at the same time as the magic snowstorm that continued to blanket all of California. There is NO STEVE PLOT here, MOVE ALONG CITIZEN! Now you may be wondering where the subject of this is taking place- it's not out in the snow with any Steves.

Instead we shall be going to place that only exists in the minds of the faithful few- or anyone who actually cares or pays attention to background characters. You remember that fire guy that owns a bar and restaurant? NEITHER DO I! Anyway, we shall be going to... Sconehenge. None of you probably thought we were going to Kitsune Comics right? HAHAHAHA NO- that place fell down a bottomless trap hole. You think I'm kitting? Who's gonna tell us otherwise? Nobody, exactly. Nobody is too busy eating fish and chips to play with us any more.

Anysteve, it would be an ordinary Stevey day at Sconehenge- which had more or less been taken over by many of the little eskimo dressed Steves- both of the Trouper and Stevellian persuasions. Then suddenly this ordinary Steveday suddenly took a turn for the silli; a bright flash of light erupting from the doorway, followed by more Steve Troupers. They flanked the sides of the totally a magic boomtube and started blowing fanfare with their little snouts, a figure dressed in red doing a totally better than Isabel carthweel into a front flip into a triple axle before finally landing. Did this actually happen? Does it matter? Steves pulled out score cards and gave the entrance high marks, except one Steve who was immediately sacked- as in one of the new Steves ran over and threw a back over their head.

"Hello! It is I! Your boss with the most, the host of toasts- AND ALSO VERY UPSETTI SPAGHETTI! Where you at godling of scenery?" Fasilli bellowed, startling Steves. Oh noes! The boss was back from vacation! Did this mean the end of their snowdays? Would they have to go back to the circus that no one visited or ask about? Probably not- he had enough time to grab a vacuum to get them all back but had done nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Oof. Well, with Fasilli making an entrance like that, Cain couldn't just walk out like she had planned to, could she? Chaos throwing a wrench into a carefully laid out plan? Malarkey! Dribble and poppycock! Balderdash! Ssssmashing- "Hush Nigel, back in your corner." *frustrated British noises of settling*

And now, back to the main event! Cain spun out, ice skating on the floor in her heels like any other magical Lord of Order would do, with her surprise guest- Serious Steve! She spun along with the somber fellow now dressed in a Wild West cowboy uniform, hand-tailored for him as he slid along with her... seriously. She gave him a twirl, and he spun along towards the other Steves, who had a corner of the shop all to themstelves.

She smiled brightly to Fasilli, in a mint green dress with some black stockings, her hair up in a bow. "Fasi! It's been so long! And in the flesh! It's somewhat limiting interacting with you through that bland, gray place." She strode toward him and offered her his hand. How politely he wanted to greet her was up to him, she didn't mind much. And would motion to a table laid out for him and her. "Tea? Unless you want to subvert expectations with that title you made?" And now for the obligatory fanservice picture! You're welcome, Bloo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:19 pm

It should also be mentioned here and now that Fasilli had an arm in a sling? Why? He may or may not have tried taking a hit from a fusion of Megaman and Gutsman. That event may or may not lost in limbo but for now let us just assume that Fasilli broke his arm in some other incident involving a totally different Megaman-Gutsman knock off- alternate timelines where these events actually get finished may exist after all! If it does, it's probably very very far away from the prime-timeline. Yes, wordplay ladies and Bloo.

Meanwhile, the Steves by Serious Steve made Steve sounds. Serious Steve made a Serious Steve sound, they all flinched and started to sweat. They returned to their game of roshambo- which was not based off of the game created by South Park but rather a game where the main character was two dimensional- much like many of the characters of this world! ZING! Anyway it was more like rock paper scissors with cards.

"Yes indeedy! You'd think something calling itself Discord would be more lively. BUT I STILL GOT MORE SCREEN TIME than that Scottish non-pokemon trainer. Or that female Sasuke, or that Ironboob-" Fasilli rattled off, pausing as several Steves snickered Steveishly at something he had said. He'd also take her hand with his not broken one, causing a minor blast of wind accompanied by a fart sound.

All the Steves (excluding Serious Steve) were now on the floor rolling around laughing Steveishly. "Ahahahaha~ doesn't take a wise-cracking skeleton to make you appreciate the old classics. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION- yes! Tea would be lovely. It is one of my favorite letters and poses," he finished, pelting a Steve with the whoopie cushion. The Steve hastily placed it down on a seat before another Steve sat back on it, repeating the burst of wind and fart sound.

"Now that's what I'd call 'winds of despair.' And THAT'S A KINGDOM HEARTS REFERENCE BY THE WAY!" Fasilli said before yelling at the ceiling, which if this was a cartoon or live action film, he'd be staring right into the camera when he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Cain gave a playful eye roll as Fasilli went through his usual tirades of crazy. Again, this was to be expected. He was on vacation for quite a while, after all. And with no one to vent to in that timeframe, she could hardly blame him. "Oh, please, Fasi. I know you're quite aggravated but it's beneath you to be so utterly petty." When he took her hand, there was a flatulence noise. Cain was almost annoyed, but ended up giggling at his antics. She could understand him having his fun.

He agreed to tea, and she nodded, clicking her fingers. The tea would pour for him, whatever he wanted, in the cup set in front of him. She flattened the hem of her dress like a proper lady as she also prepared some tea in front of her, gazing to him. A slight wry smile on her face as he spoke of the Kingdom Hearts reference.

"Well, our colorful conversation aside, it's good to see you again, Fasilli. But I doubt you wanted to meet just to have some idle chat and let me dress up Serious Steve?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 pm

"And then there was that fox lady from another timeline where Steve played Splatoon all over the city- then Harriet Potter, Loreanne who spoke for the flower pots- OI! Colorfulness is my shtick! Don't make me sick Serious Steve on you! Look at em! He's sucking all life out of the room as we speak!" Fasilli continued his rant while absentmindedly sitting down. snapping his own fingers and making a spoon of sugar start adding to a cup.

Serious Steve heard his name and made a noise while one of the other Steves tried to take his hat- that Steve's snoot was soundly booped with such ferocity, that they crashed against the wall with a toy squeak sound. And that was just .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power! "AND WHADDYA MEAN? Can't a megalomaniacal, transdimension hopping, lame plot device just randomly drop in? OH- I knew I forgot a step, STEVE! Note to me: crash through the ceiling later," Fasilli said as a random Steve took out a sticky note and scribbled something down. To anyone who could actually see it, there would just be Stevish- which as we all know is a unique kind of handwriting that perplexes most people.

"Actually there was something- everything is too peaceful and boring here. WHICH MEANS, I've decided to blow up the world," Fasilli went on with his tendency to change pitch and energy levels of speech before immeiately dropping into a deadly serious monotone. Was he serious? Was he joking around? Because that sounded like he was implying he was going to start Boot 6 of the world.

"Not that there would be ANY DIFFERENCE IF I DID- Just this one. Maybe...Tamaran's had it too good I feel like so I may need to pay it a visit too," Fasilli finally too his cup of tea, which had more sugar than tea at this point as his mask's jaw opened- and he poured it down nonchalantly. He visibly flinched, and clearly was pretending like the tea hadn't been hot enough to cause him discomfort. But it did- Tea was hot.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 8:41 pm

Cain giggled at the notion of Fasilli siccing Serious Steve on her. "Fasi, Serious Stevetama is one of the most adorable ones! Oh! I should make him a Saitama outfit." A notebook was written in and then put away. She smiled lightly to him as he asked the rhetorical question of whether he could just drop in randomly. "Of course. Lords of Chaos are wont to do these things. But I was actually expecting this visit. It's not so random."

She sipped her tea calmly as Fasilli said that he had decided to blow up the world. And she raised a brow as Fasilli said that it wouldn't make any difference, practically in the same breath. "I'm surprised it could still burn your mouth with all that sugar you put it in," she scolded, and made a cool current, whipping her finger about and directing it into Fasilli's nostrils. It would soothe and cool the burning inside his system. "Fasi, I know it is something of a pastime for you, but I think this time around we've actually got something good going," she reasoned. "You couldn't even finish the thought without admitting that it would be useless to do anyways." As she spoke, the camera would focus on her from behind Fasilli, and pan over. As she became hidden from view, and emerged on the other side of him, she would have assumed her male form.

"Good things take time, Fasi. If you keep uprooting the plant, you will never see it grow." Cain's voice had also taken a serious edge to it, as the male sipped his tea seamlessly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 9:02 pm

"Pfft, do I look like someone that stores an infinite amount of clocks in an infinitely sprawling closet of infinitely sprawling dimensions? DON'T ANSWER THAT! And since when did The Senate decide that I was a Chaos Lord? I wasn't born in the chaos! I adopted it- molded by it, wait no. Let's run that by again," Fasilli stared rattling off again, clearing his throat. "SOMETIMES- you gotta break half a dozen eggplants to make an omlette du fromage. AND THIS GOOD THING GOING IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM! It reminds me of the timeline where the so called heroes that T-posed on the city never existed, or the various lame plot devices and one or two cool villains. You know Brother Blood COULD be up and walking right? Think about that for a moment. Does it matter? NOPE! He could appear right now, and no one would raise a finger to do anything about it besides the same people that are kicking the tumbleweed around," Fasilli started going off in... well this went well beyond a tangent and was more like ice cracking in all directions. May have been too much sugar- which he happily poured into another glass with more tea and completely ignoring the last result, repeated it. "THE ONLY REASON- that this is even here, is because there was some merit and potential for some real drama. The faithful heroes pitted against the very thing they swore to protect. AND THEN EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA SUDDENLY VANISHED BACK INTO THE VOID! Only TWO TITANS that I could kick into doing anything- maybe If I destroy all of the goths, that might spur one of them into action. OH! I could kidnap Silkie! And by that, I mean STEVE will kidnap Silkie. He's already on the inside anyway!" A Steve in the corner of Steves made a sound and waved, and Fasilli looked at him.

"Plan B, I biggify that Chibi-Red Raven plushie and have it go on a rampage through the city! IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS- AND THEN I BLOW UP THE WORLD!"

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Cain sipped his tea calmly in thought. Cain was a very patient Lord. Perhaps a little too patient. Before he had noticed, six days had passed since Fasilli had made his declaration. He set down the cup that he was sipping from, and the tea would slowly fill back up again, as Cain took just a moment longer to consider. "No, you are exactly the kind of person that would do that," Cain answered with a wry smile, despite the fact that Fasilli had told them not to answer the question. "Well, perhaps the current state of affairs just ins't that particularly interesting for them," Cain reasoned, watching Fasilli.

"I'd say at the very least let's see how all of this DOME business or whatever it is turns out once the dust settles, before we make any rash decisions. Then again, this is you I'm speaking to." Cain would gesture to Fasilli's seemingly damaged arm, waiting for him to proffer it to Cain. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:47 pm

He did not offer it. What? Fasilli's not a fool! He knows how expensive healthcare is! And no doubt the bueracratic red tape of Lords of dis-here Order charge you a soul. Fasilli needs those for right now- unless they take Steve souls, to which he has quite a few off the top of his head. Steve from accounting has been taking a tone with him. "The funny thing about that is- I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! You may have noticed ChAoS will go on with just about anybody. INCASE YOU FORGOT, the entire state is covered in snow. And word's out that a jolly old fellow by the name of Santa Steve has been making his rounds at night. BUT ALSO ALSO- there may be some Steves up to no Steve-good, and have decided to go rogue! Not just Supreme Chief Officer Steve but others like Santa Steve. They could be anywhere or anyone! Who knows who could be a Steve in disguise!" Fasilli exclaimed, referring to the plot device of a thread that never finished and so there is no basis to determine whether or not Chief Officer Steve ceased to Steave or not. Spoilers: it doesn't matter. No one could stop Supreme Chief Officer Steve. He is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 8:57 pm

Another six days passed. Well, weird things did tend to happen whenever Cain was around Fasilli. Their very existences were anomalous, and were in spite of the other, so perhaps that made sense. Though Cain did not have anything personally against Fasilli. On the contrary, they much enjoyed their presence, oddities aside. "That snow is going to have to leave soon," Cain remarked with a frown, sipping his tea once more. "Winter outfits are cute and all, but the fans need their fanservice quotas met. I mean you're chaotic, but you're not evil," they slightly teased Fasilli with a wry smile. Then a pause, followed by a confused expression. "Wait- I was under the impression that you created the Steves. And there are some that don't follow you? That is perplexing."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Fasilli went through a series of moods. Whoever created the stages of grief should write a book about the stages of Silliness. TLDR: Crushing Exitential dread/nihilism, UnHoLy FuRy, total emotional collapse, crippling depression, AND THEN BACK TO FURY! And then he giggled as if he didn't just go through the lantern rainbow- white isn't an emotion you say? AGREED! Then Fasilli tilted his neck so sharply and abruptly that it made an unnatural snap sound. Did... did he just break his neck? "That's a secret Genderbender~ heeheehee," Fasilli said cryptically. No, he did not break his beck. That'd force a change that nobody was prepared for. "BUT SINCE YOU ASKED! Think of the majority of them as children! AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE KIDS UNATTENDED FOR TOO LONG? They get bored and get into trouble. BUT NOW IMAGINE IF THE MINORITY WHO YOU DISLIKE, TAKE THIS CHANCE TO RUN AWAY! Not this lil bean though. All he wants to do is set things on fire~" Fasilli continued, setting one foot on the table and striking a dramatic pose with his still good arm. A smaller than Steve Steve looked up from the ground. Steves were normally already small, but this Steve was smol- a veritable Smol Steve.

The Smol-Steve seemed to float on it's own accord, Fasilli's shadow moving on it's own and assuming Cain had special eyes and wasn't just exploiting plot mechanics, she'd see that the seething darkness ebbing off of Fasilli actually reached down and scooped smol-Steve up. Fasilli placed the smol-Steve into the brim of his hat. "That's all the spoilers yer gonna get for now. Maybe someone should track down that heretic, Steve The Science Guy- AND THROW HIM DOWN A PIT! Or something to learn more," Fasilli sat back down, the smol-Steve in his hat making little sparks with it's nubs.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Cain slowly began shifting back into her curvier, more appealing to fanservice purposes form. They gave a slight look of confusion, but her face quickly lit up at the sight of the smol-Steve. "Awww! He's so cute! I immediately adore the little pyromaniac!" She held out her arms to see if Fasilli would let her hold the smol-Steve. She didn't seem to be paying attention to the fact that Fasilli's shadow had lifted it. I mean, she probably did, considering she became nigh omnipotent in his presence, but really, did it matter? There was a cute Steve! Redundancy!

"Steve the Science Guy? If he's anything like Bill, I'll be sad. Then again, I don't think Steves really die, do they?" She held one up with a curious look, peering into its very soul. "Well, I assume that is all the business we had to discuss. What about other pleasantries? Any hot dates tonight?"
She teased with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 6:14 pm

"I'm more of a pizza guy personally," Fasilli said who was followed by the sound of a badum tss. When did that Steve with a drumset get here? "Thanks Steve. I AM OFF TO DO SILLI THINGS! There are things which I just now remembered this little speck of dust has which suddenly have worth to me. AND NO MOUNTAIN, OCEAN, OR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE WILL STOP ME!" Fasilli continued overly dramatic. He rose to his feet and snapped his fingers, getting the attention of Serious Steve. "Come Serious Steve! We have plot devices to set up- and to be IGNORED! Which will make it all the easier and MORE BORING!" Fasilli announced, heading toward the door. Serious Steve would follow behind, dragging a chest behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]   Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change is a neccesiTEA [Kyte/invite]
Page 1 of 1