Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Vote_lcapStrongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Voting_barStrongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Vote_lcapStrongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Voting_barStrongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bark
Bark

Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Empty
PostSubject: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 8:14 pm

*CRUNCH*

*DONNNNNNNG*

Atlas's hands, intertwined in a rising-axe-handle, SLAMMED into the underside of an ambitious cyborg's jaw, sending him CRASHING through the ancient stands of the arena they fought within! A satisfied smirk curled upon the machine's steel lips, cracking his knuckles as he casually meandered towards the gaping hole he had just created. Not a sign of movement, huh...? Pathetic. He had expected more of a challenge from this one, he who had been able to combat him for this long... This sudden drop-off was most disappointing! Still, he could extract pleasure from beating his superiority into such a fragile machine. After all, nobody defeats Atlas-

A...Atlas!

"Hmm...?" The towering, golden machine would grumble, annoyed at the voice of his mechanic... She was as much of an annoyance as the first, always trying to cheer him as if he needed her validation, trying to give inferior advice as if she knew something he did not... In this case, however, she was positioned in JUST the right way to give her a better view of what was entering his arena before the master himself did. Turning his head a FULL 180 towards the entrance, Atlas would observe with overt shock upon his face, eyes widened and mouth curled into a confused grimace as two columns of red... masked creatures began to file in! At least 10 of them entered, no larger than half a human in size with the stockiness of a dwarf. Each one sported a gas-mask-style facial-covering with an enlarged mouth-piece, their bodies adorned with red-robes that covered all but their blue, oval feet! Atlas knew not what to make of these creatures, his body shifting around to face the direction of the creatures... forfeiting his attention from his previous opponent!

"What is the meaning of this?" Atlas demanded, his voice sharp, annoyed! "Atlas is in the middle of a match. None may interfere!"

The creatures would say nothing, staring at the golden champion with a lifeless, yet determined stare. Atlas would stare back, anticipating some kind of response, the Mechanic floating nervously behind him, fearful of these newcomers. They weren't human... nor did they strike him as machine... What could they want...

*CLANG* Atlas blinked, bringing a hand up to his face and withdrawing a small cannon-ball-like projectile from his eye-lid, one side flattened where it impacted with the mighty machine!

*CLANG
CLANG
CLANG
CLANG*

A HAIL of these balls began to shower Atlas one after another, the red-cloaked creatures firing upon Atlas without warning or introduction as if they had planned to ambush him! Letting out a low growl of annoyance, Atlas would CRUSH the ball he held in his hands to a tiny plate, balancing it upon his finger before FLICKING it right back to sender, nailing one of the robed creatures DEAD in the forehead! It would shudder, twitch... before EXPLODING like a balloon, confetti and trapped air erupting from it's husk along with an utterly grating noise:

Wondrous... They couldn't hurt him and they were not even tough enough to take a beating... What were these humans sending against him...? GARBAGE? TO ATLAS!? He would not stand for this level of disrespect... but he would have to clean it up. RUSHING down the unprepared creatures, Atlas would KICK one like a soccer-ball, the being exploding once it flew several meters into the air, another being CRUNCHED beneath his boot in an ugly stomp, a sickening squeal of it's trademark noise escaping it's body as the air rushed out. Similar fates awaited the others, single basic punches and kicks sending them FLYING like rag-dolls, exploding once their bodies realized just how critical the damage they had sustained truly was.

Before Atlas knew it, he was covered in the rags of the creatures, shreds like confetti, their remains scattered about like a dog's chew-toy.

"This is madness." Atlas would grumble to himself beginning to brush off the tatters that covered him. "They send toys to fight me..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 8:38 pm

"GUTSMAN! It's about time you answered my want ad!" a voice would suddenly emanate mostly from one direction of the stadium. Madness? THIS. IS. JUST-STARTING! The source was a tall, lanky looking human dressed in an all red "Ringmaster" looking suit and jacket, complete with a fancy tophat. Like the masked creatures, he was also wearing a mask. His however was white and red, with it's expression an impish smile. And there were more of the little creatures with him! All dressed in poofy coats of different colors, most of which were not wearing gas masks- but some were. How'd they all get there you might ask. Because shut up! "Quite the stupendous feat to take on so many Serious Steves in one go! Most people struggle with just one! Allow me to introduce myself! I am the magnificent magician, the stupendous showman, the extra-dimensional entertainer and ringmaster of the CIRCUS OF CHAOS! I AM FASILLI!" Fasilli introduced himself dramatically with random fanfare, fireworks and other cheesy special effects. All the Steves also clapped and honked excitedly- yes he brought his own audience with him. It should also be noted that Fasilli was speaking through a microphone-cane looking thing. "Incase this wasn't obvious already, I'm kind of a big deal- and also yer welcome for the whole breaking you out of prison. Were you actually in prison after Samurai Jack cut you down to size? Eh, doesn't matter. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR TOO LONG! Really, your world had all this hype with 'superheroes' and villains that I JUST HAD to stop by. But now that I'm here, I'VE BEEN TRAPPED AS A PLOT DEVICE!" Fasilli ranted on, his eyes briefly lighting up behind his mask. It should also be incredibly obvious that he LOVED the sound of his own voice.

"Anyway I got a proposition for you Megaman- as I'm sure you don't appreciate the attention I'm finally paying you. I'm looking for some new talent to recruit to my circus. Steve is all well and good but he is still a mere Steve, and it'd even more fantastical if my strongman actually LOOKED THE PART! Even if you are an automaton... bloody bolts and steamwork... I feel like you need someone to best represent your strengths and make sure you get the glory you so richly deserve!" Fasilli's babbling finally died down, his voice growing quiet when he started to complain about Atlas being a machine.
Back to top Go down
Bark
Bark

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 9:37 am

Atlas was the superior being, a machine that stood above the creations of both man and machina as he who can hold up the world. Atlas' might was unchallenged, his intellect sharper than the most finely crafted blades... And yet, even with these advantages, he could not begin to comprehend the mad-world that would wander into his stadium! A grounded, stalwart bulwark such as Atlas turned to face the masked, yet utterly bombastic and proud creature as explosions of light and color ERUPTED in the sky behind him, his voice seeming to command light itself as the "fireworks", as humans called them, were not propelled from any visible location at ground level! As if challenging Atlas' superiority, his dominion here, Fasilli, as he would be known, would bring with him an even larger number of the smaller, masked creatures, some with those odd, pellet-shooting masks, others with flat, wooden ones. They each emitted a similar, if muffled honk at the unprovoked show the creature put on for Atlas... his voice already starting to grate on his nerves....

"Watch what you say to me, Human. Atlas does not suffer fools."
Atlas rumbled, stomping RIGHT up to Fasilli as if to impose his MASSIVE form over the much smaller man! Towering several meters above the arrogant show-boater, Atlas knew he could crush him with a mere stomp of his foot, that with a mere gesture, he could splatter the inner mechanisms of this masked human across the floor of his arena should he choose to... Were it not for his sense of honor... everything this man could've possibly associated with himself would've ceased to exist by now.

"You try my patience human. If you have come to challenge me, speak. Otherwise, remove yourself from my presence."

Brushing off the imminent threat of his obliteration, the cocky ham before Atlas would explain himself as disrespectfully as possible, commenting how he needed a "strong-man" for a... a circus!

"And you... are nothing."
Atlas would respond sharply, bending down and taking the head of Fasilli between his forefinger and thumb, lifting him up to eye-level and applying just enough pressure to cause a SPLITTING ACHE between his temples! Annoyance was the only expression that could be registered across the machine's face, his "lips" curled downward in aggravated frown, his eyes focused upon the ever-smiling features of the mask this mysterious creature wore.

"Perhaps your own kind might tolerate your worthless presence, Human... But Atlas will NOT!" His whole hand clenching around Fasilli's entire upper body, Atlas would COCK his arm back... and attempt to THROW the arrogant showman RIGHT over the stadium-walls and back into the city as if he were little more than a baseball, to BANISH him from ever stepping foot in Atlas' arena!

What he richly deserved... What Atlas desired, he TOOK! Nothing held him back from getting what he wanted... and he would suffer no shame than to get it from someone else... especially that creature.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 am

There was no question of whether or not Fasilli wasn't intimidated. Though his mask made it next to impossible to know either way, his demeanor had not shifted. Not even when Atlas so rudely laid hands on him and handled him like a mere toy. Fasilli was no stranger to the antics of larger than life people- many of them all viewed those smaller than themselves as insects anyway. The headache was slightly irritating though, and again this whole thing was just rude! You know how many people didn't know they wanted to be part of his circus? The short version is ALL of them. But Fasilli sensed when he was about to be yote and so... prepared. Since Atlast was a machine and devoid of supernatural senses, this would go completely unnoticed. The only indication that something was amiss was that Fasilli's shadow seemed to stretch with his impromptu flight.

But when Atlas went to throw him, sending him flying out- Fasilli instead seemed to just snap back like a rubber band. "Weeeeeeee~" Fasilli squealed happily as he shot back at Atlast. Sliding between the giant's legs instead, he got back up with an acrobatic flip to which The Steves honked their excitement. "Should've known that a machine lacked any kind of sense of showmanship. NO MATTER! You're not the first to try and throw me out of ANYWHERE! And you won't be the last! Then a challenge it is! And when I win, you'll be my new strongman! Unless you're a giant bronze chicken!" Fasilli officially challenged Atlas with an impersonation of a chicken. Yes, he was being that childish to resort to calling Atlas a chicken. Fasilli's cane was now replaced with... another cane, except this one seemed to unlink into a bladed whip as he gave it a flourish. Also the air around Fasilli was suddenly filled with japanese text that would mean "Menacing."

"So you up for it bucket brain? All I have to do is cut you down to size like Samurai Jack right?" Fasilli giggled most unpleasantly, eyes gleaming from behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
Bark
Bark

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 am

Atlas stared at the creature that stuck to his fingers like slime, SNAPPING back into his grip the moment he went to throw him! Momentum causing the creature to STRETCH outwards like a rubber band and nearly to the width of one too, the creature would only COME right back just as fast as the extended rubber, laughing and mocking... as if his form hadn't just been completely disrupted! Shocked, Atlas would drop the being... only for him to slip behind the machine through his own legs, his movements like that of a shadow or some equally disembodied mass! His form contorted and shifted in ways no material on the planet could possibly manage, his swiftness and reactions as nonchalant and casual as someone born with these abilities! Atlas whirled around to face the creature, he who still stood proudly before him, laughing and mocking the machine with confidence unending! Disoriented and confused, Atlas felt the compulsion in his legs, like a static override sequence, to retreat once again, to find a place safe from this... thing where he could process what he had just seen....

...It was only when Fasilli proposed his own challenge... did this fear dissipate. It was as if a switch had been flipped, a mechanical need recognized, Atlas' confidence visually returning with his arrogant smirk. His body towered many meters above this creature's, his mass several times its... So what if he could shape-shift? His minions were worthless, his body merely elastic... Atlas had the strength to crunch metal into any shape he chose!... This man would be no different!

"Humans are no challenge!" Atlas protested, his brow furrowing in disgust. "...But Atlas never refuses a battle... and Atlas never loses." He held a fist within his metalic palm, crunching his knuckles in the way a human might pop them, the sharp sounds of joints being shifted into place screeching through the air.

"The challenge begins now. Prepare yourself."
Without giving Fasilli a moment to do so, Atlas would cock his fist back and THROW IT DOWN upon the street-magician, aiming to SLAM him DEEP into the arena's floor with enough strength to SMASH him several meters into the ground!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 11:50 am

Fasilli would reach for his cape and throw it off to the side as Atlast responded to his challenge. As Atlas moved to attack, Fasilli tapped his heels together and pushed back. Hopping back with just enough space for a cool breeze from Atlas' fist coming down passed him, and then he started to slide back. Music would start up out of thin air, as if there was some kind of ochestra following Fasilli around to play their battle music! Fasilli would slide back and twirl, sending tiny bits of snow around his feet akin to an ice skater. "You ready tin foil man? Let's see if you can even force me to use magic~" Fasilli taunted an readied himself, pushing off with his feet and skating forward at a speed you'd expect a professional ice skater. Nothing too impressive but he did now technically have a sword, and swords would be bad for Atlas skinny limbs! Before the distance was closed however, Fasilli would suddenly leap into the air. His body actually stretching this time and just... BAMFing out of sight for a second before Fasilli's body came crashing down behind Atlast. Snow erupted on impact from the shockwave of his landing, Fasilli finally spinning on his heels and making a slash for one of Atlas' legs!

Steves continued to honk excitedly, one of which was going around "selling" popcorn in the stands!
Back to top Go down
Bark
Bark

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:55 am

Atlas' mighty blow ripped up the earth and compressed it down into itself for several meters but it mattered little with the magician on the move. His body shifted upon the ground as if it were made of ice, smooth and controlled... with snow surrounding his boots as if they were some kind of skates! If that wasn't annoying enough, music seemed to come out of virutally nowhere, polluting (what normally was) a contest of strength, endurance, and combat proficiency with hideous background noise! To say Atlas was annoyed with this creature would be an understatement, his little tricks and his ever-flapping fleshy gums making a far less endearing opponent than even Cyborg himself! Still, it seemed that arrogance of Fasilli's would play only into the hands of the machine, skating RIGHT towards Atlas.... and then leaping over him... and disappearing!

Were it not for Atlas' mechanical sensors that put a human's senses to shame, he might've been caught by surprise by this manuver, a simple teleportation technique that would've disoriented any ordinary zero Atlas faced... No, but this machine was infinitely superior to any fleshy creature... and he was alerted to Fasilli's reappearance as soon as he crossed through the fabrics of space.

NOBODY defeats Atlas.

The moment Fasilli would impact with the ground, having stepped out of his teleportation, Atlas' body would SPIN 180 degrees like a top upon a smooth surface, the machine's head following suit a moment later... a cold, arrogance radiating from a sharp, confident smile. Before Fasilli could make a pass at the thinner upper-portion of his legs, Atlas would bend over and reach down, attempting to snag the magician's body in his massive, golden hands, to envelop him in a smothering, crushing embrace!

Should Atlas be unable to maintain or even obtain his grip, Fasilli's blades would still rake across Atlas' legs perfectly along the line that swordsman had cut before... but this time, the blades would only scuff the smooth, flawless of the machine's shape.

"Heheheh... You think the same trick will work twice?" Atlas scoffed, cocking one of those legs back... aiming for just a moment... before THROWING it out like an expert soccer-player aiming for a goal! Should his kick connect, it would send the magician ROCKETING into the crowd of masked balloon-things, burying the mage deep within it's foundations! Atlas would be right behind, however, stomping RIGHT after his target, RIGHT through the crowd that watched and into the stands, crushing both steve and seat alike before bringing his hands down in a DOUBLE axe-handle, attempting to SLAM his foe DOWN through the bleachers and into the floor deep below!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:19 am

And Atlas wouldn't be able to find a purchase- but Fasilli was as he enjoyed, flirting with danger as his body seemingly just rose into the air after his attack. If he had been half a second slower this fight would've been so anti-climatic, it'd make this entire DOMA occupation look like an original idea that totally wasn't ripped from a movie. Fasilli only laughed as Atlas' brought his leg up to kick him sir! There was a definite snap as something broke, probably his arm which he for some reason thought would protect him- spoilers, it didn't. Fortunately because his body was already float, that was the only injury he took as he was sent toward the crowd of Steves. The ground below Fasilli became torn as something invisible was dragged through the snow. Steves jumped out of the way before Fasilli would land, crushing the poor Steve vendor trying to sell popcorn.

Oh ho but it wasn't over! Atlas was after himt! There were two long, shadow-like limbs resting across the stands, ending in a pair of large shadow-like hands as Atlast chased after Fasilli whose body "levitated" back and upwards out of the way. "Careful with The Juggernautting there. One of the 4th dimensional beings will get made that yer breaking one of their rules heehee~" Fasilli taunted, now just keeping out of melee range with his insivible and intangible limbs. But he still only had one working arm, which should be a concern of his but if Atlas was a squishier target het'd rather just slap him silly with it. Ideas for later.

"Well congratulations Atlast my man! You actually are worthy enough for me to waste magic on- AREN'T YOU LUCKY?" Fasilli said with an ever increasing pitch of volume, The Steves immediately scattering and running for the hills as they knew what was about to happen. Also as a reminder, Fasilli intentionally was "levitating" up high enough to avoid melee while talking. Fasilli's body would then become covered in shadows for a moment before splitting apart into SEVEN. Basically Fasilli "cloned" himself six additional times, making six clones and one Fasilli that were all now floating around overhead Atlas. "What's better than ONE Fasilli? Why, SEVERAL FASILLIS! Right you are Fasilli. Thanks Fasilli and might I add you still look amazing, and enduring the agonizing pain of that broken arm is an inspiration to us all! Aww thanks Fasilli, I echo that sentiment! Now hit em with the dab, as the kids say these days~" each Fasilli would sound off, indicating that the clones could even speak and also implying that they can physically interact with the world. Only the real Fasilli cast a shadow, if Atlas' 'superior' senses were perceptive enough. And now this is where Atlas was going to have a very, very bad time.

One Fasilli would immediately just fly toward him laughing with a shrill, high-pitch giggle as SIX glowing, 5ft wide pentacles appeared BENEATH ATLAS' feet. The pentacles would be there long enough for Atlas to notice, and would then LIGHT UP before SIX PORTALS appeared in their place, HELLFIRE ERUPTING FROM THEM. Yes, Atlas is greatly resistant to normal fire. So Hellfire would hurt, because it wasn't normal fire. Regardless of whether or not the first Fasilli actually crashed into Atlas, it would be gone now.

The next Fasilli would cast a glowing circle on ANOTHER Fasilli, who would poof out of existence after casting it. The Fasilli who the spell was cast on would not be glowing brightly as he flew at Atlas, throwing a downward punch. Not that Atlas would personally know this but the spell that was cast was a Buff spell intended to make THIS Fasilli more than strong enough to punch Atlas down into the ground, and put a dent in his ego IF IT HIT. After throwing his punch, this Fasilli would too poof out of existence.

The next two Fasillis would try to double team Atlas, laughing mockingly at him before backing away and pointing straight up. This was a warning aswell as required to indicate where their spell would be appearing. Two 20ft wide glowing pentacles would appear floating over head, aiming at Atlas for a second before a hailstorm of diamond shaped energy bullets fired at him. Atlas could just move out of the way, or try to weather the storm of bullets that would probably chip away at his body if he tried to. Once their spell was cast, both Fasilli's went poof.

The 6th clone would then just simply whistle to get Atlas' attention, alerting him to where the real Fasilli was before casting his spell, pointing to where it would be. A 50ft pentacle appeared directly over Atlas, revealing a starry night sky a second or two before the "stars" started to glow brightly one by one. A beam of different colored energy would then shoot down out of the portal- and then another, and another and so on, with enough force to knock Atlas into the ground if he didn't move out of the way. This would go on for about a few seconds before the portal closed back up. "How you hanging Gutsman? Need a time out?" Fasilli called out from the opposite side of the audience stands, casually laying on his side watching the carnage his clones unleashed. And yes, he thought this was totally fair solely because each clone took it's turn- they did not all gang up on him at once and give him a chance to react to each of their attacks. Then they went poof, and their spells would still go off if he somehow tried to interupt each clone because once a pentacle appears a spell is coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)   Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongman? Nobody is Stronger than Atlas! (p)
Page 1 of 1