Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Atlas: The Superior Being Vote_lcapAtlas: The Superior Being Voting_barAtlas: The Superior Being Vote_rcap 
Moon
Atlas: The Superior Being Vote_lcapAtlas: The Superior Being Voting_barAtlas: The Superior Being Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Atlas: The Superior Being

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bark
Bark

Atlas: The Superior Being Empty
PostSubject: Atlas: The Superior Being   Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 5:52 pm

"NOBODY defeats Atlas!"
Atlas: The Superior Being Atlas-teen-titans-79.3

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Atlas
Nickname(s): "The Master" (By Spike, the Mechanic), Champ, Champion
Age: Unknown. Potentially active longer than the average human.
Race: Robot
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Is this a canon?: Canon, Recruit for the Brotherhood of Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: N/A (Red head-plate)
Eye Color: Black
Height: 20''
Weight: 1000 lbs
Other Traits: Attachable weapon-pieces

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Technology

Powers
Superior Strength:
Atlas has been built to be superior to ANYONE and anything in EVERY way! In strength, Atlas was EASILY able to knock one of the Teen Titan's heaviest hitters in Cyborg OVER Titan's tower and FAR over the other side with just one MIGHTY uppercut! Casual punches from the mighty Atlas can shake the earth and send POWERFUL figures reeling! Atlas can punch with a power of 20 tons at his absolute strongest, able to BLOW apart most structures of steel and concrete with ease!

Superior Constitution:
Atlas' durability is something to behold, being able to easily push through Starfire's mighty star-bolts and take repeated punches from Cyborg and come back incredibly quickly! With an incredibly efficient power-core to boot, Atlas is able to go LONG distances in battle without slowing down! Only when paired with someone remotely comparable to Atlas does he feel hints of fatigue! Atlas can withstand up to 20 tons of force before surface-level damage becomes visual. In addition, Atlas has shown resistant to heat (in the case of Robin's explosives and Starfire's star-bolts).

Superior Weaponry:
Atlas has the ability to customize and add to his already superior design, attaching other various energy-based weapons onto himself which draws on his power-core to fire. Atlas can attach and detach various weapons of different types to himself as he finds/has them in order to use them and enhance their over-all destructive power! These weapons typically output a force of 10-tons each. Atlas can attach 2 weapons at any one time.

Superior Speed:
Atlas' speed is something to be marveled at. From beneath the stadium within Jump City where he and Spike reside, Atlas, upon being defeated in a game by the Titan Cyborg, appeared outside of Titan's tower in MOMENTS. While his combat speed is generally slower, being able to keep up with all 5 titans attacking him at once and outpacing Cyborg in single-engagements, if Atlas is REALLY focused on getting somewhere, he can move at near blink-and-you'll-miss-it speeds. Atlas rarely pushes his speeds to their limits, mostly for the convenience of covering long distances.

Superior Design:
Atlas doesn't have all the weaknesses other machines do, having no obvious access ports for foreign entities to open up to get at his inner workings. Being completely water-proof, voltage proof and acidic-resistant, Atlas can only truly be taken down by being directly out-muscled! He will simply walk through traps and tricks as if they are nothing... because to someone like Atlas, they are.  

Skills
CHAMPION Video-game player (Dominates all leader-boards both local and online)
CHAMPION Boxer/Wrestler
CHAMPION Sportsman (Master of all human sports and even a few alien)
CHAMPION Gamer (Including games of chess, Othello and Majong. Atlas is as much a strategist as he is a brawler)

Abilities
-PEAK mechanical strength (Punched Cyborg over the entirety of Titan's tower)
-PEAK Mechanical speed (Transported himself from Jump City to Titan's Tower in moments)
-PEAK Mechanical durability (Took repeated blows from Cyborg and battled all 5 titans without a scratch)
-CHAMPION Boxer (Engaging Cyborg in a straight bout of punching)
-CHAMPION Wrestler (Threw Cyborg around like nothing)

Physical Weaknesses
None. Nobody defeats Atlas.

(Magnetism: A Machine is a machine and the strongest metals on earth are magnetic. Conventional magnetism will cause Atlas trouble, being forced to consciously fight a force akin to gravity in order to hold his ground. While insulated against electricity, stronger and stronger levels of magnetism can and WILL mess with Atlas' systems, shutting him down outright until the magnetic source disappears or simply leaving him disoriented as the electricity traveling through his body (like blood) is disrupted.

Mental Weaknesses
None. Nobody defeats Atlas (The thought of losing forces him to drop any sense of sportsmanship, falling back on his weapons for an advantage. He cannot STAND LOSING!)

Equipment
-Energy Cannon (Fires an explosive burst. Attaches to his Armlets.
-Energy Gatling-gun (Fires repeated energy shots. Attaches to his Armlets.)
-Energy Cleaver (A Sword of power that activates the moment its attached to his armlets)
-Energy Mace (A Mace that vibrates at a frequency that increases his already phenominal striking power when attached to his armlets.)
-Trophy-Gun: Atlas can fire a pulse of hard-light from his hands, capturing someone he's defeated in a ball of energy as his "Trophies". Salvaged from The Mechanic, Atlas turned this into one of his many weapons.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Winning. Atlas LOVES to win. One might even say it's his "prime directive." Everything that Atlas engages in is an opportunity for him to show off how superior and undefeatable he is as a machine. Games, battles, its all the same to him in the sense that he must do ANYTHING he can to preserve and expand his ever-flawless record! Prideful and arrogant to the extreme and always ready to escalate things to a battle of fists, Atlas' ego is as vast as it is fragile.

Despite putting on the facade of an honorable opponent, the moment a battle isn't going his way, Atlas grows anxious, paranoid, determined to use anything and everything to his advantage. In the battle against Cyborg, once he had started pushing his limits, Atlas fled back up to his weapon-stands, ordering the Mechanic to attach some of them to him so that he could win!

Defeat leaves Atlas in two states: Eager to escalate the contest to a physical one, or completely dejected and self-defeated upon being bested in that realm. Atlas has absolute faith in himself and his superiority over ALL, especially over other human-like machines/cyborgs.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Spike, The Mechanic (The closest thing he has to family)
Place of Origin: Unknown (Takes up residence in an abandoned stadium in Jump City)

History

Atlas' origins were unknown... but then, all that needs to be known ABOUT him is his unstoppable momentum. From the moment he was activated, Atlas was a winner, out-competing everything and everything in his past to feed his monstrously programmed ego. From physical human sports and games (many of which weren't even a challenge) to video-games which now chiefly hold his interest, Atlas has grown a reputation as completely and utterly unbeatable and perfect, a reputation FIRMLY and eagerly embraced by him!

It was only when Atlas encountered Cyborg over a beat-em-up game did Atlas receive his first real challenge in a LONG time, suffering his first true defeat in one of these battles! Unwilling to let his reputation be sullied, Atlas challenged Cyborg to a rematch which was quickly accepted! In response, Atlas tracked Cyborg down to his home in Titan's tower... and proceeded to completely overpower the half-human being! As the other Titans jumped in to help, they were quickly captured by the Mechanic, Atlas taunting Cyborg with their well-being, that they would be freed if he could defeat Atlas in his own little rematch!

Awaiting his foe back at Jump Stadium, Atlas proceeded to go back to what he did best: Winning. Deciding that it was best to put his loss to Cyborg behind him both mentally and in the score-board, Atlas CRUSHED many, MANY people before his old competitor returned to challenge him! The battle went much the same way as it did before, with both combatants being somewhat equal... but with Atlas possessing superior physical power! slowly starting to overwhelm his foe, Atlas laughed and taunted Cyborg... that was, until his foe began to push beyond his limits! Now finding himself on the back-foot, Atlas panicked, making a break for his armory-station... only to be stopped by the Titans, having been freed by the Mechanic! Protesting that this wasn't a "Fair fight" Atlas attempted to appeal to the heroes' integrity... which worked! Leaving both Cyborg and Atlas to fight, Cyborg inevitably defeated the panicked Atlas... leaving him to rust under Stadium rubble!

Sometime later, Atlas was found by the Brotherhood of Evil and recruited into their ranks. Repaired and stronger than ever, he, alongside the Master of Games, Control Freak and Overload attacked the new titans recruits, Atlas first going after Cyborg! By the end of it, he was defeated when his legs were taken out by Bushido, shutting down as his systems were exposed to the air. That was the last seen of Atlas... At least... Until now. Some mysterious, shadowy figure brought Atlas back online, editing his programming ever so slightly... increasing his focus on destroying the Titans! After all, they handed Atlas his greatest loss YET.... and this would not stand... Not while Atlas still functioned!

«««Sample RP»»»

Atlas stood vigilant in the center of Jump Stadium... or what was left of it, awaiting his challenger. His mechanical eyes burned with a passion unfit for a machine, a drive that could not be given with mere programming. His thoughts focused on one thing... One goal... One PERSON:

"Ah, Cyborg..." The Machine muttered, the corners of his mechanical mouth curling up into a smile! "I see you have accepted my challenge." The being of countless victories brought a fist up into it's metal grip, cracking it's joints the way a human competitor might crack their knuckles. It was a habit he picked up when analyzing the various sports humans competed in, something they all tended to do before jumping into the battle. His stance was as stalwart and strong as Atlas himself, his legs spread apart just so, his arms dropping down to about chest level, ready to grapple! Eager... could not accurately describe the feelings infesting Atlas' circuits. Not once...Not twice... but 3 TIMES had he been defeated by this half-human machine.... 3 times he had been defeated by a single entity and 4 by his organization! the Losses were mounting faster than the Machine could stop them!

...But that ended today.

"Yeah. Ready to get your butt whooped by me a 4th time?"
Cyborg quipped, an arrogant smile on his face. Oh, that grin BURNED his fuses... a confidence that being had EARNED! Before, Atlas would had simply laughed it off... Now it only ENRAGED him.

"Don't think this will end the same as it did before! This time, you will fall before ATLAS!"

Letting out a ROAR, Atlas charged DEAD on at his foe, Cyborg doing the same, the two ALMIGHTY machines MEETING with a trade of blows that SHATTERED the ground beneath them and CRUSHED the air between them in an explosion-of-a-sonic-boom! Atlas' fist SLAMMED into Cyborg's stomach, lifting him HIGH off the ground... Cyborg returned the favor with a VICIOUS double axe-handle to the top of the Champion's head that brought him to his knees! Blow for blow they went back and forth... But Atlas was gaining ground... and much faster than before! For every punch Cyborg landed, Atlas landed two more! Punches crashing into Cyborg's jaw, a massive drop-kick that sent the smaller man RIPPING into the stadium... Before he knew it, Cyborg's effort-analyzer had reached 92%... and Atlas wasn't even breathing hard just yet!

"What's the matter human...?" Atlas smirked confidently as Cyborg picked himself up. "I thought you were more of a challenge."

Last edited by Bark on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Atlas: The Superior Being   Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:57 am

I actually just rewatched part of Only Human prior to this and it just goes to show that even episodic villains can be memorable.

Now then, I'm not sure how I feel about him being "immune" to so many things. The episodes he apepared in it was not seen whether or not he was immune to acid, for example and he'd have to be made of a "unique" metal to be more than resistant to it. Electricity is more okay because one can insulate against it, and he did grab an electrical cord to zap Cyborg. Heat resistant is also fine, it's just the acid immunity I think should also be resistant.

Can he still be affected be magnetism?

The only instance of him getting somewhere "fast" is as you already mentioned. I believe this is just a case of "plot convenience" and isn't indicative of his actual speed but I'll leave it alone.

With those in mind the only other thing I wanna mention is that we DO have a discord, which we can link you- think one of us tried emailing it to you but it'd be easier via Personal Message if you'll enable that.
Back to top Go down
Bark
Bark

PostSubject: Re: Atlas: The Superior Being   Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Atlas has the voice of the Arbiter from Halo and I love it! His character was also something unique compared to other villains of Teen Titans despite it's simplicity. Cyborg's arch in this episode is only topped by Brother Blood's... and who knows? I might get to him too!

Edited! I understand your concern about his speed, but I thought it made sense considering his dwellings xb Also, he was kinda fast considering he could react to all 5 titans attacking him, though that was mainly him brushing off their attacks lol

Also I think I edited my profile thingies so you might be able to PM me now. I would love to join your discord x3
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Atlas: The Superior Being   Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Mmk everything seems in order and okay from my end. I still need to get a new fangled stamp of approval.

APPROVED

Also, yer profile doesn't seem to be allowing us to PM you still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlas: The Superior Being   Atlas: The Superior Being Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlas: The Superior Being
Page 1 of 1