Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I will get stronger(Pika) Vote_lcapI will get stronger(Pika) Voting_barI will get stronger(Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I will get stronger(Pika) Vote_lcapI will get stronger(Pika) Voting_barI will get stronger(Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I will get stronger(Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

I will get stronger(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Toji stood panting, wiping the glowing blue blood dripping from his nose."A-again....." He holds up a black Katana and focuses, dark lightning concentrating around him as his eyes,whites and all, become black as pitch."Devil form, come forth!!!!!" Tribal,ivy like, designs appear  on his skin, and a aura forms,  flowing around him. He holds that for a bit, but grunts, clutching his head as the marks, eyes, and lightning fades. Wiping at his mouth, he resumes the stance."Again"........no, boy.I respect your spirit,but enough is enough. You're a cub,yet, and I refuse to allow you to harm yourself anymore today.Toji growls." I have to keep this up!! I can't let it happen,  not again. The only way I can make sure is if I'm able to tap all your power without having to stop. Now, again!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Metamorphi walked into the training room, he himself had been planning on practising some hand to hand combat techniques, as well as training to use more speed based techniques while still being weighed down by being made of metal. But when he entered the room, he saw that another of his fellow Titans was already working on something, Meta didn't see what exactly the training was until he saw Toji undergo some kind of transformation. But Toji couldn't keep up the form for longer than a few seconds, Meta walked over, making noticeable footsteps so Toji would know he was here What exactly is the problem? Is there anything I can do to help?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Toji turns around, pulling out a rag." Ah...uhm,, no, man. Sorry." He grins, wiping up the traces of his efforts."Normally, I can keep it up longer, but I've been hammering at it. Guess I'm worn out, heheheheh...." He looks at his pack brother." So...what were you wanting to train,bud?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Toji explained that he could normally do it for longer, but he had been training hard until this point and that was why he was tired, Meta nodded in understanding. Toji then asked what Meta had come to train Hand to hand combat techniques, could you maybe be my sparring partner?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Toji nods, grinning. It was obvious he had recovered from the gloomy, near broken Titan that had first come to the tower." Alright!!!Sure." The halfling bounces slightly." Gotta warn you....I'm not easy!When you're ready, feel free to attack!"The halfling walks away a short distance, then waits.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Meta nodded when Toji showed that he had gotten ready, Meta got into a fighting pose For the sake of this spar, I can't use my power and you can't use your lightning, your super speed and strength is fine though Meta didn't seem to be bothered by the huge disadvantage that he had given himself.

Meta ran forward until he was within arms reach and swung a punch aimed at Toji's face, but it was actually a feint punch meant to be easily dodged, in reality he was distracting Toji's attention from his lower body, Meta used the stepping motion from the punch to attempt to stomp on Toji's foot. If this was successful he would take advantage of the window of opportunity to flip Toji to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Toji shrugs, grinning." That's fine." He leans back from the punch, looking down quizzically at the foot stomp." Hmm?" Distracted, he's flipped, but the halfling recovers, rolling in midair and landing on his feet.He rolls, and getting behind Meta spins on his head attempting to trap the fellow Titan with his legs and spin him as well. He usually ended by twisting hard enough to send his foe flying high up, but the halfling figured he'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Meta's distraction technique worked, twice, and he flipped Toji, but Toji recovered nicely from it and rolled behind Meta, spinning him. Meta used this to his advantage and stuck his leg out to try and sweep kick him in the head, although since this was just a sparring match he only put enough force behind it to knock the demon off balance. He would then cartwheel out of range and prepare for an attack You're pretty good
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Toji grins as Meta counters, sending him onto the floor.He slaps the ground, sending himself back upright, and grins at his 'enemy', nodding at the compliment." You're not bad yourself, pack brother!" The boy runs, skidding with his foot, but that was a feint. Suddenly, he's in the air, and his foot is heading at metas face in a stamp that would send him staggering back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Meta prepared himself to counter the running attack, but then Toji jumped into the air and sent a stamp at his face. The attack was quite unexpected, and at Toji's speed Meta didn't have too much of a chance to react, Meta stood his ground and crossed his arms to block the stamp, he was pushed back slightly but not as much as he could have been. Meta would then grab the now vulnerable outstretched leg and throw Toji, in a real fight he could have thrown him into a wall or through a window or something but instead he just threw him at empty space so he could land on his feet properly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:21 pm

The halfling laughs as Meta blocks, and then counters, throwing him into empty air. Toji twists, landing lightly, and bounces a few times, examining his fellow Titan." Not bad!!! That was fine reaction time." He considers what to do next, and nods, running at Meta and swinging, only for that to be a feint as he rolls, coming up behind and kicking, only for that to be another feint. He jumps, landing in front( or behind meta if he had turned), and attempts to throw him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Meta went into a defensive stance as Toji came at him, when the punch was swung at him Meta raised his arms to deflect and counter the attack, only for it to be a feint as Toji manoeuvres behind him and swings a kick, Meta rapidly turned on the spot and moved his arms down to deflect and counter that, only for that to be a feint as Toji moved behind him and threw him.

Meta flipped in the air so that he landed in a crouch as a result of the throw, instead of taking a moment to rest he decided it was his turn! Meta ran in and raised his arms, for a second it looked like he may go for a running punch but he instead stopped suddenly just outside of arm range and would go down low and try to tackle Toji. If he succeeded, he would mount Toji so that he was on top of him and swung his fist down so that it would stop an inch from his face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Toji, seeing Meta going for a running punch, grabs for the hand, only to be tackled. Surprised, the halfling doesn't brace hhimself, and falls down. Toji looks at the fist,grinning, and nods." Good, good....you did well, pack brother...Now, can I get up?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Meta stood off of his sparing partner and held down a hand to help him up as a sign of respect, once Toji was on his feet Meta would clap him on the shoulder Hey, if that was a real fight with no restrictions it could have gone either way. Even without your flashy lightning powers you're still a skilled fighter he sighed and walked over to where he left his stuff and took a sip of water Why don't we order a pizza or something?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Toji nods as Meta claps him on the shoulder, saying that in a real fight it could have gone either way." I guess you're right...I tend to use instincts in battle,instead of technique." When the other titan suggests getting food, the halfling laughs." Now you're speaking my langauge!" He walks over to the door, and flinches.Warned you, cub.Oh, shut up. I'll be fine, you old goat." By the way, that was a good spar, pack brother! You've had training, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will get stronger(Pika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next