Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barHotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barHotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Universe
Universe

Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN)   Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 9:26 pm

"Too late." Catra hopped up of the floor, gracefully taking her place on another tower railing. She reached out, holding to a small rising pole that might have been used for a banner or flag but was now bend at an odd angle. She swayed lightly, hanging partially out over the edge with little concern for if she would fall. She brought a hand up, resting it upon her brow while looking to the to bay where the memorable tower resided.

"Mmm, not sure how I can help, but sure, whatever." She gave a light shrug, turning her head to glance back to Hotspot. One of her ear drooped at his question, clamping her lips shut holding something back... for a few moments anyway. When she did burst out laughing her voice cracked a bit, she had a very recognizable giggle and was unabashedly letting it out now.

"I mean, they aren't terrible people, right? Its shouldn't be hard to convince them, unless they aren't as nice as you think they are."
She hummed softly in contemplative thought. She paused, letting that thought take root before letting out another lighthearted laugh, playing it off as a bit of humor. "But that can't be the case."

"Me? Fly? No, I don't think so." She pushed off the pole, twirling recklessly on the ball of her foot, almost like a ballerina until her spin came to a slow stop, her back to Hotspot. She extended her arms out to the side, chin pointed skyward as she closed her eyes. "I guess you'll just have to carry me." Her weight slowly shifted, drifting backwards towards Hotspot. She shows no signs of saving herself with an acrobatic maneuver, instead, she was committing to a trust fall towards him, expecting to be caught before hitting the floor on the top of the tower.
Back to top Go down

Hotspot's Dilema: When is a Hero Not a Hero? (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2