Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWhere is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWhere is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where is Here? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 pm

"Yes! That'll work perfectly~" Ally said moving her hair about to help conceal him- mostly. If she kept her arms positioned the right way, one would actually not be able to see him. And they'd be sitting still for awhile anyway. This usually never happens; her plans never pan out the way she wants! She headed back to toward her friends' little camp, already hearing some of them calling out for her.

"Oh there you are girl! We thought you got lost or something!" Someone called teasingly.

"Didn't mean to worry you guys- thought I saw an animal and got distracted," Ally apologized for what was... true in the sense that she was distracted by something. Fortunately the trip to the cars was uneventful with the occasional friendly batner, the ride back was much the same apart from one of her guy friends trying to make moves on her. But other than that, no one was the wiser!

Ally waved back at her friends as she headed up, waiting until she was safely BACK inside before saying, "Operation sneak cute little friend complete!" Ally announced to no one in particular, more or less letting him know that he could get down now. "Tazz are you home!?" Ally called out to see if he was, crouching down for... did they ever swap names? That seems like something she should have probably asked about before anything else- not like her older sister was around to be upset or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:01 pm

When Ally had went to go hang out with her friends, her first young roommate and ward had happily reassured her. It was good that she went out to have fun, after all! He'd taken the opportunity to have his own fun, and after making sure things were tidied up some (as had become his habit since coming here in a effort to help, even if he still, admittedly a little childishly, refused to mess with any clothes that weren't his own), had happily settled down in front of the tv with popcorn and soda to enjoy a cartoon marathon.  Unfortunately, he found himself drifting off slightly soon before the pair arrived. His head would tilt to the side,then he'd jerk himself upright. There was no way he'd miss this!

However, both his sleepyness and focus on the show faded away as he heard the door open. Perking up happily at hearing Ally's voice, he shucked the blankets wrapped around him and went to greet her. "Ally!" As he approached her, it would be clear that he had settled down for the night, being that he was clad in bright blue sweats and a oversized tshirt. Tazz looked at Ally with a wide grin, and was about to ask his guardian if she'd had fun, as much as he could that is, only to notice the skeletal figure she was letting down. He took a step back in surprise, glanced at Ally, then turned his attention back to the being. Tazz's head tilted curiously, then the boy gave a slightly hesitant but friendly wave in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Rae was right when he mentioned he was very good at staying still, and how was he not? He didn’t need to breath, nor blink, nor did his limbs ever tire or ache. Even when he sensed one of the green haired girl’s friends put a hand on her shoulder, on the drive to who knows where, very close to where his little hand was gripping onto her shirt. Eventually he was given the clear that their mission had been a success, although he was still confused on what exactly that mission was, but they were free from the rain and annoying tree branches!
When the girl crouched, Rae began to climb down, and eventually touched the ground with his little yellow boots. He heard her mention what sounded like a name, was there another human here?
His question was quickly answered when the other human came into sight. He saw the blue haired human cock his head to the side in curiosity and Rae mimicked this action with the same amount of curiosity.
He saw him wave his hand which in turn made the little lich look at his own bony hand and then repeat the gesture back. “Hello!”
Rae then turned his attention to the tall green haired girl, and looked up at her with question. “What is a friend?” He had been heard that word a couple of times but it didn’t connect with anything in his own language of what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 pm

Ally would for once refrain from picking Tazz up and hugging him in greeting again, rememebring that her clothes were still alittle damp- ignoring the fact that her top was. This having a roommate thing was working out better than she had been led to believe. It looked less and less like a mess everyday! "Tazz this is our new little friend... uh..." Ally began before realizing that he never said who he was. "A friend is someone you're close to that you do things together with," Ally explained trying to quickly pass by the fact she never asked his name. "Friends call me Ally, and this is Tazz~" she finally introduce herself more properly- she totally didn't caught up in the idea of bringing home another person. And she certainly wasn't entertaining the idea of letting him stay with her too- depended on how he and Tazz got along which Tazz reacted about as well as she thought. But he was a shy boy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 12:35 am

As the small skeleton mimicked his head tilt, Tazz blinked and gave a small hum. As the skeleton returned his gesture and said hello, the boy gave a small smile and returned the greeting softly. "Hello." As the skeleton asked what a friend was, Tazz blinked again, and his brows furrowed slightly. He didn't know what a friend was?

As Ally spoke up, he glanced up at her. As she paused for a quick second, the boy's head tilted again just a pinch, but as Ally continued on by explaining what a friend was he perked up and gave a few, slightly excited nods in agreement. As she introduced them, Tazz would nod again and give another small wave, smiling a little shyly at their new friend. "Well meeting you." He blinked, then gave a curious hum. Though he was feeling a little too shy and hesitant to do so just yet, he had just realized that he didn't actually know the skeleton's name.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 am

“Oh!” Rae exclaimed at finding out what a friend was. “I would like to be a friend!” He then glanced between them excitedly, “If friends call you Ally, and you Tazz, then what should friends call me!?” He was excited to get an earth name. He did have a name he was called on his planet, but it would not translate into this language or any earth language at all, very well. His language you see, wasn’t made up of consonants and vowels, but more of infra sounds and vibrations. “It is very well meeting you as well, and meeting your home!” He answered Tazz. “I can’t wait to learn more about your planet!”

He hesitated a little looking down at his boots, “Though I really hope you will not find me a hindrance later on.” he paused a little, fumbling with his hands a little nervously. “ I do have a reason for coming here, Although unclear. You see, i didn’t have a course in mind, but for one reason or another, I was lead here, to your planet. The reason I am so far from home is because I am running.” He explained, “I am not running away from home, oh no, I love Laslora. I was just forced to be sent away.” He hoped he wasn’t boring them too much with all this information, or making them regret taking him in, by scaring them. ”I was the last of my kind to have been created, meaning I do not have much experience in this or any world, even my own home. When we are first created, we send a signal out to the rest of my kind, to inform them another has come to be. But the signal is strong and reaches far beyond our planet, a ray of energy that is sent out into the cosmos. No one really pays mind to its source except those on laslora. My people rejoice. But...” he looked up at them and there was obvious fear in his round glowing eyes. “There is another who pays mind. Another race in a galaxy far from ours, and far from yours as well. They...sense our newly born energy, and are determined to claim it as their own... A young skelectial lich harnesses a tremendous amount of energy in our craniums, new life, new power, raw and boundless. My people are a strong race, but young and inexperienced and we are vulnerable.” he looked down at his little hands, “That’s why I was sent away, hidden.” He clenched his little fists before looking up at them again. “And being sent here, I have already experienced the joy of making friends!” His expression lit up with the last statement, “I am going to thrive here I just know it! I’ll get strong! And I’ll experience everything! And make everyone my friend!”
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Their new little friend had quite a lot to say- did he just admit to not having a name? Last or a what? If this was an anime, Ally would suddenly be letting out steam as her brain tried to process all of that exposition about why he was here and everything. "Um... cool," Ally said, evidently having trouble processing all of that information in one sitting. Honestly, there was probably only one or two things she'd process right now and one of those things was what would friends call him. "I'll be sure to beat up anyone who... tries to come after you," Ally added reassuringly, finally noting her slightly wet clothes. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get out of these wet clothes. You two behave until I get back, and then we'll think of names!" Ally said with some excitement at the thought of naming him. Her brain would need a moment to rest anyway after all of the information that had been forced into it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Tazz couldn't help but give a happy, if small, smile as the other boy said he'd like to be friends with them. It certainly would be great to have a new friend! And he really did seem nice. As the lich asked what he should be called, however, the young lightning thrower blinked, then his brows furrowed slightly in concern. He didn't have a name? As his new friend responded to his welcome, Tazz sat that aside to give him a smile and nod in agreement.  He couldn't wait to learn more about his world either!

Tazz blinked as the skeleton seemed to hesitate before glancing down at his shoes and said that he hoped that he wouldn't be a hindrance. Tazz shook his head, as if to say that of course he wouldn't be a hinderance, but as the young lich continued with a lot of imformation. Tazz's eyes widened, and he tried to take in everything that their new roommate had to offer. Unfortunately, he wasn't quite able to understand everything that was said just yet, though he couldn't help but smile and nod at the last few statements.

Though, he did manage to get the very basics. The skeleton evidently came from someplace very far away, and he had bad people after him.  Glancing up at Ally as she said she'd beat up anyone who tried to hurt their new friend, Tazz then glanced back down at him and nodded reassuringly, punching his palm as if to say he'd do the same. Seeing how afraid the other kid honestly reminded him of his own...misadventures soon before coming to Jump, and it also made him want to give the poor kid a hug. He'd definitely have to make sure that any bad people who came after his new friend would be in for a shock. When Ally said she was going to go take a shower and to behave, Tazz glanced up, giving her a smile and nod. "Ok, Ally!"

As she walked off, the young half-spirit glanced back at their new roommate. Taz gave him a slightly sheepish smile, following it up with a thoughtful hum. He wasn't sure what quite sure what to do. One one hand, he was feeling very curious. Was he really from Vast? No, that didn't seem right. The Vast? Whatever, some word along those lines, was he really from it? What was it like? What was his home like? What was he? But, on the other, even if he did have the right grasp on English to ask all of those, he was still feeling a little too shy to try and ask them, though the fact that their guest was of similar age to him (Maybe? Either way, a kid like him) helped ease that a little. Still, even sitting that aside, he wasn't so unknowledgable as to not know that it would be rude to just pry like that, especially since it seemed like the other boy had been through alot. As he considered all of this for a few seconds, the sounds from the tv caught his attention, and he perked up happily. There it was! He gave a small grin at the lich, pointing at the living room's direction. "Cartoons?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 1:11 am

Rae nodded as well as Ally excused herself to shower, whatever a shower was. He was very excited to get a name and that his friends were going to help him pick one out. He then looked up at Tazz who seemed hesitant about something. Rae wondered what it could be. But then the flashing box caught his attention and then Rae’s as the blue haired human pointed towards it. Rae nodded and smiled, wanting to participate in whatever the boy was about to show him.
“What are cartoons?” he then looked at the tv with curious eyes. There were different characters moving and conversing, at first he thought it was some type of projecting communication device, but then realized that neither him or Tazz were being addressed. The more he tried to decipher what exactly he was watching, the more he felt himself getting sucked into the story and the characters, and the events that were unfolding on the plasma screen. There was then a part that the normal human wouldn’t find particularly funny, maybe a toddler, where one of the characters began stuffing his face with food. Rae giggled, as he then joined Tazz and took a seat in front of the TV set, crossing his little legs. He probably found it funny as his species didn’t eat or drink to survive, it was a foreign concept for him, and if he was to stuff anything into his little mouth, it would just dissolve and disappear into the warmhole of swirling energy that was inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 8:46 pm

As their guest asked what cartoons were, Tazz gave him a smile, more than happy to explain and include his new friend in on something that he found awesome. "They are...," He paused, trying to find the right words to explain it, then continued. "Moving drawings! They are fun."

The boy plopped down in his previous spot as the other kid joined him, and settled back into what he'd previously been doing. As the young lich gave a giggle, Tazz gave a small, light laugh of his own, though it was more because he was happy that thier new roommate was having fun than the scene itself, (even if he'd have to admit that it would have made him chuckle, at least.) Said scene also reminded him that he still had a big, nicely filled bowl of popcorn. He reached down to take a few pieces, and then glanced down at the lich. Could he eat? He decided that even if not it wouldn't be nice to not offer, than picked up the bowl. He then held it out towards the other boy with a quizzical hum, as if to ask if he wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 4:13 pm

“You are very right, these are very fun.!”
Rae agreed as he continued watching the screen. Tazz then moved half a sphere filled with...well he didn’t really know what it was, but it looked like Tazz was suggesting him take some. He took a small little handful, probably only like 5 pieces fit in his hand. He looked at it quizzically, then looked up at Tazz, and then back at the cartoons where the characters again were eating. Then that’s when it clicked! Rae was getting a chance to do what the cartoon drawings were doing! How exciting!
He took one of the popped kernels with his other hand and plopped it into his mouth, where it just....vanished. There was no crunching, or chewing, or swallowing. He chuckled a sweet innocent chuckle as he looked back up at Tazz, “Haha, this is fun!”
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Ally as she had said went to go take a shower! It was one of the very few times that she took off the necklace that helped dissuade the beast within from coming out. Did silver ever rust? Probably, not that Ally understood the science behind that. One of her sisters insisted that she keep it from getting wet for as often as possible! So that ruled out showers, or swimming with it. Right? Well- atleast one of those she ignored! She had to already adjust her lifestyle alittle for Tazz, which wasn't as big a deal as she thought. With... tiny bone boy, she probably didn't have to worry about food- right? What would they name him? She never had the chance to own a pet so this would be literally her first time naming something outside of a nickname.

With her necklace gone, Ally let some of her more demonic features out to help her feel more relaxed- except her wings. Her shower was small enough with just her in it as it was. She didn't need her giant wings to get cramped in the little bathroom. Once she felt like she had drained all of the hot water, she started drying off and finding some comfy sweats and a tank top. "Nothing like a nice hot shower after cold rain~" Ally purred as she walked by the pair, tail still swishing behind her as she headed over to toss the towel into the little pantry/closet in the kitchen. She'd then fish out a bowl and get some ice cream- which she had a sudden craving for before joining the pair infront of the TV. "Nom~" Ally muttered as she ate a bigger than normal bite of ice cream, with her larger than normal bowl. Everyone in this house liked to eat okay?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Tazz beamed happily as their new roommate agreed with him about the cartoons, and turned his attention back to the screen. As he offered the popcorn to said kid, the young half-spirit smiled again as he accepted the treat, only to blink as the pieces that his new friend threw into the mouth just vanished, without any chewing or anything. Tilting his head, Tazz gave a curious hum, only to give a chuckle of his own, nodding at the other boy in agreement. "It is!"

As Ally walked by them, Tazz gave her a grin and quick wave. He didn't seem surprised at all by Ally's 'new' traits, so it was probably pretty clear that he'd seen them before and was used to them. Perking up as she came out of the kitchen with a bowl of ice cream, he gave the freezer a considering glance before settling with the popcorn. He could always wait till later to get some of his own, after all! (That is, if he even managed to stay awake that long.) As Ally sat beside the two and started enjoying her own treat, Tazz would give her a light, affectionately playful bump with his shoulder in greeting, his gaze refocusing on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Rae glanced up at Ally, tossing another kernel into his mouth, as she took a seat between the two boys....boy and alien. “Ally you are more wet now than you were before!” Rae pointed out “You must really like rain.” He then turned his attention back to the tv, but something caught his attention. He reached out his little hand and grabbed what had been moving and swaying beside him, not realizing it was attached to Ally. “What are you?” He asked giving it a little tug.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 pm

"I was using hot rain water to get clean~" Ally giggled in response to Rae, returning Tazz's bump as her attention shifted to the TV for a moment. And then she stiffened with a squeak as Rae grabbed her tail, which now started to wiggle and twitch, trying to wrap around Rae's hand on reflex. Her mind went blank for a moment- wasn't there something they had talked about doing before her shower? Then it dawned on her that Rae had asked her a question, and her blanked brain was... still drawing a blank. "I'm... half-succubus~" Ally responded with a drowsy tone of voice before something in the back of her mind clicked and her tail uncoiled around Rae's hand. "It's alittle... complicated. Um... can I have that back?" Ally asked with a goofy grin, being quite red in the face from something. Her tail wiggled to try and get free again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Here? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next