Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Where is Here? (Open) Vote_lcapWhere is Here? (Open) Voting_barWhere is Here? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Where is Here? (Open) Vote_lcapWhere is Here? (Open) Voting_barWhere is Here? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where is Here? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Where is Here? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 am

Still, that’s how the evening felt, very very still. The sun was but a sliver on the horizon and shadows were beginning to blend in with the darkness that accompanied the nightfall. It felt peaceful in the outskirt woods miles away from the noisy streets of the city. Here, the stars were more clearly visible under the partly cloudy sky, and the only movement seen was the rustling of the tree leaves and a scurrying creature here and there. But the night would not stay so still for long. If one paid close attention, they would notice a star, flickering just a bit brighter than the rest, and if you squinted hard enough you’d notice that maybe it was glowing brighter and brighter, but was it also getting…closer?

In a split second, and without warning the sky flashed in the colors similar to that of an aurora borealis. If one were to be distracted, or had blinked in that second, would have easily missed the strange phenomenon. The shimmering star that had been blinking so brightly had strangely vanished from the starlit sky. Had it fallen? Had it burned out? Or had it never been a star at all? The answer came seconds later, as a metallic, glowing pod hovered just inches above the forest floor. The pod, 5 feet in diameter, began to rotate, and a gleaming ray of blue light began to emit from a certain center point of the sphere and scanned the area. After a few minutes of making sure the area was clear, the sphere began to dissolve, and the passenger, a small skeletal figure began coming into view. After the pod had completely dissolved, the little skeleton began to descend slowly towards the earth’s surface, until his little boots planted themselves against the dirt and gravel covered forest floor.

His little hollow and empty eye sockets began to flicker to life as two very neon cyan blue pupils came to light and filled the blackness in them. They began to glance around, taking in the scene around him, but why was everything so dark? Where exactly had he landed? He looked up at the vast sky in question, what did this place have in store for him…

Spoiler:

A soft rustling was then heard in the bushes behind him, causing the little 2’0” alien to turn around quite rapidly in surprise. He waited to see what would greet him, whether a friend or foe. A toad leaped out of the brush but didn’t necessarily pay any mind to the little lich, instead just let out a loud croak before leaping away. Before it could get far however it was suddenly levitated into the air and began hovering towards the skeletal creature. The little skeleton held its hand out as if beckoning the little creature towards him. Once the amphibian was in grasp’s reach, Rae cocked his head to the side and lifted one of his cyan lit eyebrows in bewilderment. What was this? He poked the toad on the head to see what it’s reaction would be but the toad made no response, staring on with a blank expression. Rae lowered the toad into his hands, and held it up to examine it further.
“○◇□△”
(Hello, what are you called? And what is this place?)
He didn’t know if the creature would understand him, but it wouldn’t hurt to see, but like before the toad was silent and continued to blankly stare. Rae then pulled the creature’s face closer to his before touching his forehead against what he believed to be the toad’s. His little eyes widened and he then set the toad down on the ground.
“〆※♢▽◇□○◇♢”
(So you are you, and here is home. I apologize, I did not mean to interfere with your search for sustenance.)
The toad let out another bellowing croak before leaping away.
Still the little lich had no answers for where he was, maybe a bit more exploration was needed. He began to make his way through the thick foliage. Did he have a destination of where he was headed? Not really, but he would have to run into someone or something that could explain to him exactly where he was, right? Eventually?

Last edited by Ninja on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Meanwhile...

"Hey let me get a hit of that," someone would ask from around the campfire, before "taking a hit" from what was now legal. There was a small campsite of several people, some music blaring with everyone drinking and having a good time with each other. Most of them knew each other from the same work place, with a few 'friend of a friend' exceptions.

"Don't smoke all of that in one sitting now," someone chimed in with a beer in hand.

"That goes double for you Ally," someone teased the only person that stuck out like a sore thumb in the group. Namely the green haired woman that even sitting down was still taller than a good number of the others standing up.

"It's not my fault that I have a higher tolerance for the stuff! Besides- there's plenty of booze... THIS TIME, Danny," Ally quipped in response, teasing one of the others before downing the rest of her second bottle. She thought when one of her coworkers said that they were planning on having a get together with people, she had been expecting something more... well more. Maybe, rather she had been hoping. Ever since she let Tazz stay with her, she had to adjust her lifestyle- which had been making her anxious and also rather pent up. She really wanted to unwind and hadn't found a good enough time for that.

But this was still a nice change of pace. It had been awhile since she had seen the stars so clearly, not since when she was in the circus. It was peaceful, she had considered living outside of the city before moving here but the convenience of living close by to work was too convenient to pass up, as her sister had pointed out. Plus if she did live out of the city limits, she wouldn't have found out Sol had his own bar, or met Tazz- who she was sure was fine. It was only for tonight that she'd be gone, one night of many to come but he didn't seem like the type to get into trouble. Right? "Oh hey look at that!" Someone said pointing upwards at a star that seemed to be twinkling more than normal.

"Someone make a wish!"

"That's shooting stars Jess."

"Guys... is that thing getting closer?"

"Why can't it just be a star Dave?"

"Because that's not how that goes!"

"Guys! That thing is coming down!"

Everyone started to talk over eachother as the "star" did come down before vanishing again. "HA! It was a shooting star after all Dave!" Jess laughed at Dave.

"Did you make a wish though?" Dave smirked before the two got into it, playfully.

The rest all dismissed it as burning up in the atmosphere, the only one to suddenly catch a whiff of... something being Ally. Not immediately, she was already distracted with trying to get as much beer into her system as physically possible, also dancing to one of her favorite songs. But a stray breeze would carry Rae's scent, which Ally picked up. Why did she smell sulfur? "Ally you okay? Not like you to stop in the middle of a song," someone asked curiously.

"Was trying to decide if I should go take a piss or hold it in till after the song," Ally lied with embarressment. A few people made "T.M.I" faces while a couple more just laughed at the bluntness.

"This is why you should've gone before we left," Dave teased her.

"Ha ha Dave~ I'll be back guys," Ally said after sticking her tongue out at Dave, heading off into the woods. Ally's nose would twich with each sniff as she ventured in the direction of Rae, not being the slightest bit subtle- what was really going to happen? Was Jason going to try and kill her? Actually that'd be pretty cool, and her little sister would be jealous. On the other hand, if it was Jason, there was no chance of her letting him get her friends. So either way, she needed to make sure that this weird smell (that wasn't just sulfur, she realized) wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Rae was continuing his little exploration, having trouble here and there getting through the thick shrubbery. His home planet didn’t have plants like these, his planet’s plants were very scarce, and very luminescent. It was quite a tedious venture, as the scarf he carried kept getting snagged on the extended branches. Eventually he made it to a clearing, had he found a trail? He hoped so.
He continued down the rocky path until the supposed trail led him to yet another obstacle. A log, and this fallen over dead tree was at least twice the height of the little lich. But this didn’t seem to bother the skele much as he just began climbing, and once at the top, he heard something. Footsteps? He felt slightly scared as whatever was approaching sounded a lot bigger than the toad he had previously encountered, but he was excited as well, he could finally get some answers of where he was. He climbed down the log on the opposing side closer to wear he had heard the footsteps, and began approaching them. Just as he took a step however, a tree root arching out of the ground caught his little boot and sent the skele face-planting towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Ally for whatever reason in her mind suddenly wished she had a drink; either to pass the time, offer whatever the strange scent belonged to a sip, or smash it over their head- or all of the above! Rae would spot her way before she would see him, having a good four feet on him as she still walked through the brush with little effort. Her green hair was also just the right shade to make it so you could still spot her practically from anywhere, lending to how easy it was to spot her. Then Ally paused, taking a good sniffing of the area- the scent was pretty strong around here. But she couldn't see it, wishing she had her sister's amazing night sight or whatever it was that she had that allowed her to cheat in hide and seek.

She thought she heard something and turned right around in that direction, nose twitching as she tried to zero in on the smell. Was it... in a tree? Ally caught the scent from the tree, prompting her to look up and not pay attention to where she was going... until she heard a sound! Ally turned and headed that way excitedly- freezing when she saw... a skeleton? Ally blinked and was processing what she was seeing and smelling. Not dead. Not human. Ally slowly reached out to try and poke Rae.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Rae lifted his little mud covered cranium from the ground when he felt the poke. He looked up at the green haired human, his cyan pupils locking themselves on the girl’s eyes. He looked at her with such curiosity. He had never met a human before, he wondered if she would be willing to tell her where he was and hopefully introduce him more to this planet. He lifted himself up and smiled, before slightly opening his jaw open and letting out a croak, mimicking the toad he had encountered before.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:52 pm

He- she- it? The skeleton moved! Normally this kind of thing would have been quite jarring and even frightening to a normal more irrational person. But Ally had seen enough scary movies and spent enough time with her creepier sister to not be phased by this revelation. And then it croaked at her. "Did... you just croak?" She questioned in confusion. The plot thickened! It was some kind of frog skeleton! That was a thing right? Besides the obvious fact that frogs had skeletons. For some reason she again thought of her sister as she smiled and just picked Rae up. "Hello little frog skeleton!" She greeted him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 pm

Rae’s eyes widened as he was lifted from the ground, he was not used to being handled or touched as his species didn’t really ever have any physical contact, but he let her lift him. He then gave a confused expression, she seemed to be speaking in a language he didn’t quite understand, but it sounded kind and inviting. He stretched out his little hands and motioned for her to bring her face closer to his before pulling himself closer and touching his forehead against hers. His eyes lit up again as he let go.

“Hello!” He greeted through a slightly ajar smile. “Nice to have meet you! I am new here, but I do not know where here is! I come from galaxy far away, I am here to learn and explore, I do not mean any harm! I hope that I am not intruding!” His voice sounded a little robotic, but not as void, sounding very similar to that of a young child.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 6:25 pm

There was apparently an issue of communication here or something, he seemed confused for a moment as he reached for her head and bumped her head with his- it's? There was a bumping of heads! And then he suddenly spoke a language she could understand, and he sounded adorable! "Hello new friend!" Ally squeed, going to her reflex of hugging the small cute little skeleton- having the foresight to be alittle more gentle due to the fact he was amde of bones. That would have been very tragic and sad. Ally started to wipe off some of the mud whilst easily holding him up with her other arm.

"Oh, so you're an alien? This is Earth- where people have skeletons like yours if my anatomy class was any indication. Except they have skin and stuff," Ally continued, slipping briefly into a tangent.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Why was she smothering him, Rae failed to understand the purpose of this notion. Was it just how one familiarized themselves to each other here? She wasn’t harming him, so it did not cause much alarm, just bewilderment. And she was even kind enough to wipe away the debri that covered his face. ”An alien? No I am a skelectial habitant of the planet Laslora.” Rae thought he needed to explain. ”So this planet is called Earth? What a strange name.” he giggled. He was then again confused by how she mentioned they also had skeletal forms, but Rae couldn’t see it. What is skin...

”What is your species called? I just met someone who was smaller than I was, which is very rare to find, everyone is very tall in my planet. I am quite....small.” The last part sounded as if he was upset or ashamed to admit that certain detail about himself. ”But it was smaller than I! Although he did not smell so pleasant!” he exclaimed. Rae must have been super excited to be here, especially when it came to finding creatures smaller than him. He wasn’t normally this chatty.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm

If this was an anime, Ally's face would look like "owO?" after hearing Rae's statement about not being an alien. "But you're not from here, so you're an alien- that's how that works," she pointed out after her brain rebooted at the confusion. As for what her kind was called- he was probably referring to in general. She was... not "used" this question so much as she had been taught repeatedly by her sisters not to go around telling people she was half demon- they'd freak out or something or other. "We are called humans my little friend," she giggled at his excitement at finding something smaller than him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 12:45 am

”Humans.” Rae repeated to make sure he’d memorize it. “Are humans the dominant race in charge of all your planet’s affairs?” Rae asked, “If so, I need to start studying right away!” Suddenly he felt a drop of water run down from the top of his head down his face. He looked up towards the sky and noticed clouds had huddled together and engulfed the sky. He knew what clouds were, his planet had them, but they were never this dense and dark, they’re clouds were light and filled with snow. But this snow was melted, and it was beginning to come down at a faster and more condensed pace. “Wha-“ Before he could finish that train of thought a super bright flash filled the sky and seconds later a loud roar could be heard. “What creature caused that?” Rae asked, and suddenly he felt the air feel heavy around him. He felt slightly uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Ally blinked and likewise felt a drop of water, which started to quickly increase. Well- this was a mood killer. An outside oberver would probably also quickly note that in her case especially, it was a bad time to wear white. But right now she needed to quickly think of how to go about taking her new friend home with her, as the others would probably want to get out of the rain. This was a perfect excuse to go home! But uh... how? Ally moved slightly beneath a tree to partially get out of the rain. "No creature, just bad weather- well not bad, just wet. So uh do you have any cool alien powers like invisibility?" Ally asked curiously, referring to that one move with the alien that could hunt people while invisible. Totally not related but it was a movie she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 3:57 pm

“Invisibility? Like a cloaking mechanism?” Rae thought for a second. “No, I am sorry.” He then raised his little arms above his head and looked up, a cyan plate of energy formed above their heads, and began shielding them from the rain. “Will this help?”
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Alice had to think more- which usually never worked out for her or anyone else involved. "Oh, yes that helps with that but my other friends might get weirded out if they see you. Like I said, they have skeletons on the inside and people usually get weirded out when they see one on the outside," she explained, suddenly realized that he was really small. And she had a lot of hair. Yes! "Oh! Since they'll probably want to be heading back because of the rain, you can hang off my back and my hair will hide you until we get back to my home!" she suggested excitedly- and then she could introduce him to Tazz!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:55 pm

This was all very confusing to Rae, but he nodded and complied. He began climbing over her shoulder and hung onto her back where she could let her hair hang over him. “If I am hiding, does that mean you would like me to stay silent and still?” Rae still didn’t understand the need to hide, this human had been open and accepting to him, why would the rest be afraid, yes he looked different, but if they both had skeletal frames, then they shared one thing in common right? “I am very good at staying still.” Although he was out of sight however, he kept the barrier above their heads there hovering, not realizing he was still keeping his focus on keeping them dry from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Here? (Open)   Where is Here? (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Here? (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next