Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Voting_barA Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Voting_barA Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Rose felt her jaw clench. When he comes out of hiding, on his own accord? "So you're waiting until he has a plan to take you all down, and then you'll do something about it?" She sighed and started walking toward the edge of the rooftop. "Pretty sh*t plan, Robin." She scratched her chin and stared over the horizon. "If my father is alive...no, he would never return to the bunker. There's nothing worthwhile there for him." Especially not his daughter.

"I can only think of a couple places he's mentioned. And none of them are readily available in the city." She sighed and rubbed her face. So tired. "I'll start looking into this. If I find him, you will be informed." She sat down on the edge of the roof and yawned into her hand. "...I'm not great with geography. What's closer to here, DC or New York City?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Robin narrows his eyes slightly in response. It was more the fact that unlike her, him and the others had a whole city to protect. There were already so many places to check, and that wasn't even counting the fact that every single criminal that helped The Brotherhood out was now on the loose again. But it'd do no good arguing about it. Then he blinked when she admitted she wasn't any good at geography. Seriously? How did she even get here if that were true? "From here, I would say DC. They're both on the opposite side of the continent either way," Robin replied simply. This had gone about aswell as he anticipated, also feeling a sense of deja vu. He had definitely been in this position before. "Also, speaking from personal experience- don't let this consume you. I did once and it almost cost me everything," Robin said sincerely, another reason he was having trouble with this.

He'd then pull out a communicator, obviously considering whether or not to give it to her. "Anyway- here, to help you find your way back. You said you were bad at geography right?" Robin smiled slightly. Whether or not she went to either of those places remained to be seen. If she did find him, he did want to be ready for him. And if not- either way he'd feel better all the same.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Rose grit her teeth at the bad news. The other side of the continent? Really? She took the communicator from Robin and nodded, flipping it open to look at it. And...it actually came with a GPS. That's handy. Microphones you could turn on and off, speakers, it was fancy. She pulled up the GPS system on it and awkwardly typed in "Washington". That took...significantly longer for her to do than anyone else her age.

She stared at the distance for a few seconds, sighing. A month and a half away if she walked. And that's assuming she didn't sleep. She clicked it shut and pulled her knees up to her chest, sighing and staring out onto the horizon. "...He's probably not even there." She sighed and stood up. "I'll...do it later, I guess. I'm gonna go find a place to crash."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Had she never... even used a phone? The communicator was probably better than a phone in terms of coverage and everything- but the basic principles were still the same. He was really starting to wonder exactly how bad her "childhood" had been. Well, she was missing an eye if that was any sort of indication of how worthy he was of "worst father of the year." Unfortunately there wasn't anything else he could do for her right now. He definitely couldn't even think about offering her a place to stay- the only reason they hadn't tried beating eachother's heads in was because she had been there to help him with Cinderblock and co. "I wish I could be more help- but my friends share my feelings about your father," Robin said, more or less saying that they'd have a problem with the outfit too and everything.

"But maybe with time we can change that. Maybe," Robin added, not trying to make promises he didn't know if he could keep. But it was probably better than nothing at this point.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Rose stood up and clasped her communicator shut. "Understandable. I'll see what I can do about finding replacements for it." She looked down at the armor and sighed. "People give you strange looks on the street when you walk around wearing clothing like this." She turned on her heel and looked out on the city, spotting a few small shops in the distance. "However it's...quite literally the only thing I own."

She slipped her communicator into her belt and pulled out her grappling hook. Definitely not a grapple gun like Robin's, much more low-tech like her father's. "I'll be in touch if I hear anything." She said simply, leaping into the city below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)   A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rock and a Dark Place (Ravager)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2