Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ravager (Done!) Vote_lcapRavager (Done!) Voting_barRavager (Done!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ravager (Done!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Rose Wilson-Worth

Ravager (Done!) Rose_Wilson_DNcU

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Rose Wilson-Worth
Nickname(s):
Codename: Ravager
Alias(es): Rose Wilson
Classification: Enhanced-Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116 lbs
Other Traits: Bionic Left Eye

===POWERS===

Powers:

Precognitive Visions - Rose has the ability to 'see' into the very near future. Although these visions come and go randomly, there is much potential to be seen in this ability.

Astral Projection - In one instance of forseeing the future in an extended period of time, she was able to possess the body of someone in the future, similar to her brother Jericho. (This is NOT to be used in ANY future RP whatsoever, as it forces the situation and movements of a future RP, which I am strictly against)

Peak Physical Condition - Rose is in the greatest condition physically possible for a human. On par with Nightwing, Batman, and even Deathstroke himself, she can fight and move with the best of them. She has reached a maximum running speed of 50 mph and she can lift a maximum of 700 lbs and can let press up to 900 lbs. (Keep in mind, she is not very bulky. These statistics are mostly because of the serum she's been injected with by Slade)

Fighting Prowess - Through fierce, difficult training Rose has ascended her fighting abilities to near-super human. Her instincts are almost unmatched, to a point where only a few humans could keep up with her, and mostly including Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl. She's easily capable of leaving just about anyone else in the dust.

Bionic Eye - At some point during her time with Rebirth, Rose made a bionic eye for herself to replace the one she gouged out so many years ago. The eye has the general appearance of a normal blue eye. However on use the pupil glows red. While functional and linked to brain waves, this eye has several features.
- Thermal Vision
This can be toggled on and off and is self explanatory.

- X-Ray Vision
Again this can be toggled and lets her see through anything with lead. Certain targets can be singled out or excluded.

-Enhanced Thought
Through injecting different toxins to her brain, the eye allows Rose to think and react faster. It also minimizes her psychotic episodes.

-High Powered Laser
The eye is also capable of being weaponized, firing a small but deadly laser beam. It only has 5 shots however, and each increases the eye's temperature by quite a bit. Though different chemicals are used to minimize the heat.

-Written Word Translator
Built in Google Translate for every human language.

-Eject
There is both an automatic eject and manual eject for the eye. The manual eject is to press the pupil in and simply pull the eye out. Simple. Automatic just requires thought. During a malfunction, the eye MUST be manually ejected.

Skills:

Peak Level Strength
Peak Level Speed
Peak Level Stamina
Peak Level Agility
Peak Level Intellect

Expert Swordsman
Expert Combatant
Expert Martial Artist

Weaknesses:

Humanity - Despite all of her amazing abilities, Rose is still, and forver will be, a human. Thus, her abilities can never truly surpass that of a human, therefore any super-human has a theoretical edge over her.

Psychotic Episodes - The serum Slade injected her with still has a few nasty side-effects. It still causes her to have random panic attacks. These manifest themselves into physical violence causing her to lash out at anyone around her. These may cause her to harm a teammate or friend, or in the worst case a civilian, and are worth noting.

Malfunction
There are times when the bionic eye has been known to malfunction. Mostly by way of shooting sparks and causing headaches. During this time it is important Rose ejects the eye before any further damage comes to her.

Equipment:

Dual Katanas - Featured as her main weapons, Rose specializes in the use of these dual samurai swords. As an expert swordsman, she is nearly unmatched in swordplay. (Only owns 2)

Shock Katanas - Using the same material as Nightwing's escrima sticks to shock people, these katanas have the capabilities of the average tazer. Used for non-lethal takedowns.

Shuriken - 'Throwing Stars' dated back to the time of ninja, Rose uses these for long range confrontations to wound and incapacitate criminals. (6 Carried at a time)

Bolas - Three stones tied together by ropes. Nothing more simple than this, and little more effective. After being thrown, these wrap around a hostile's legs, rendering them immobile. (2 Sets Carried)

Elasticuffs - Similar to Nightwing's, Rose carries a pair of elasticuffs which will extend and mold to the criminal aimed to be captured. These can be broken with enough force. (1 Pair Carried)

Extendable Staff - Spending time around the Titans has left an impact on Rose, and thus she has adopted an extendable staff similar to that which Nightwing used to use during his time as Robin, extending to 5' in length. While she is very good at fighting with it, she is nowhere near as proficient as with her katanas. (1 Only)

Smoke Bombs - Rose carries smoke pellets that are very similar to those used by the Bat Group. Just like theirs, Ravager's are used to absolutely obscure almost all vision. The only issue with said smoke is that if one can hear or smell her (or see thermal trails) the smoke will have little to no effect on them. (3 flammable and 5 normal carried at a time)

Grappling Gun - Similar to those used by the bats, Rose has a grappling gun to reach high places quickly and without climbing and allows her to maneuver safely without touching the ground.

Trackers - Little nodes that Rose can monitor and track, these are adhesive and can be attatched to walls or enemies to either find her way back to a location or follow someone. These are exactly 1 centimeter in diameter and blink a dull, red light. If noticed or destroyed, these obviously lack a point. (5 carried)

Air Purifiers - Rose carries just one of these little ventilation systems which will clean the air of any residing pesticides or smoke.

Signal Flares - Rose keeps a few signal flares in her belt. These can be used for, well, signals, or used to blind or perhaps to light an area.

Traction Gloves
These gloves will cling to any surface, allows Rose to crawl along walls or ceilings.

EMP
A single small node, one use only. On contact this will fry any electrical system.

Shock-Suit
By pressing a button on her belt or her gauntlet, Rose can launch an electrical shock through her suit around the strength of a taser. This has a 10 minute cool down.

Ring-Blades
Rose has rings that she wears on either hand which can create a 4-inch long energy blade. This blade is easily capable of slicing through the strongest metal like butter.

9mm Pistols
Rose packs dual 9mm pistols in holsters on her thighs. These are extended-magazines, holding 16 rounds each with 8 magazines on the side.

.50 Cal Sniper
Not normally carried but worth noting. Rose has one and while using this she will carry about 5 magazines for it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Cocky, arrogant, impatient, sarcastic and...perverted. These are all words that can describe our dear Rose here. While she may be sarcastic and appear cold on the surface, she hides her true feelings. She deeply loves her teammates and enjoys the time she spends with them deeply. The Titans she knows she sees as a family, and she is very cautious with the idea of new additions to the team. In addition, seeing as the team is called the TEEN Titans, she has a bit of an issue with anyone associating with them over the age of 20, although she does manage just fine after warming up to them.

Strengths:

Expert Combatant
Enhanced in All Physical and Mental Attributes
Trained Under Slade Wilson (Deathstroke) and Dick Grayson (Nightwing)

Interests/Habits:

Very Violent
Sometimes Very Sexual
Enjoys Teasing Male Members of the Team

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Slade Williams (Deathstroke; Father)
Lillian Worth (Mother; Presumed Deceased)
Grant Wilson (Half-Brother; Deceased)
Joseph Wilson (Jericho; Half-Brother)
Place of Origin: New York City
Current City: Jump City
History:

My name is Rose Williams. My father is Slade Williams, Deathstroke, the arch-nemesis of the Titans and all that garbage. Yes, he is my father, am I anything like he is? No, I like to think otherwise. I guess it would raise some scepticism among you, seeing as my mask resembles his, as well as my fighting style, so we may as well clear this all up now.

My mother's name is Lillian Worth, I know, my parents weren't married, but get over it. Anyway, she seemed to think the world of Slade when they first got together, which is how I came to be. I'm not getting into it any further than that. Thinking about that makes me feel...itchy. But, obviously she was wrong about Slade. After I was born, she never told Slade anything of my existance, at least not for a long time. Eventually, she brought me to a brothel in New York. Yes, I used to live in a whore house. I'm not ashamed of it, it's just where we lived...I think.

Anyway, while we were there, Slade came by, unannounced and injured. Mom took him in and nursed him back to full health, trying to make sure he could get out of there before he noticed me I'm sure. But that stupid butler of his, Wintergreen I think, saw a resemblance between the two of us, and fortunately Slade didn't investigate the matter to the best of my knowledge.

However, all good things must come to an end. As some people may be aware of, I am not the first masked vigilante to call themself Ravager. That was my uncle, Slade's half-brother Wade DeFarge. He went insane and killed Slade's entire family, which in a way was my family too. Sure, I didn't know or even care at the time, but it still kind of hurts to know your family was wiped out by someone they thought they could trust.

My dear old uncle ended up finding me too, and took me prisoner. I guess I was supposed to be used as the bait, although its hard for me to be absolutely certain, but for some reason it was relevant to tell me that Slade was my father. Thanks for that little dash of information there.

My mother launched a rescue attempt for me, which was aided by Dad, right? Wrong, Dad decided to send his butler to do the job for him. I guess he just couldn't be bothered to save his only daughter. Daddy's little girl, right? Obviously, it barely worked out. My mom drove a jeep off a cliff when she was trying to hit DeFarge with it, which meant that I had one place left to turn to.

You guessed it, Slade. I tried to reach out to him, I wanted to have a family, but he just left me behind. There was one good thing to come from all of this. He left me in the care of the Titans, which was pretty cool while it lasted. But, I ended up getting injured during training. Rookie gets hurt before her first mission, kind of hopeless, wouldn't you think? But oddly enough, my powers awoke while I was recovering and I saw a nice, long vision of Slade's future.

After that, I left the Titans, didn't come back until they asked for my help to save Cyborg during our conflict with the Technis Imperium, but that's a pretty long story, and probably not even relevant to what you want to know.

In Chicago, a nice family named The Madisons adopted me and served as a great family for the time it was worth. But, of course DeFarge had to show up and wreck anything. I don't know how he found me, or even why he bothered to, but he did and took everything I loved again. He said he had a $100,000 bounty on the head of a teenage girl. I called bull on that one, but you never know with psychopaths like him.

Eventually, the Titans came and saved me from DeFarge, which was pretty surprising seeing as I didn't have my communicator or anything at that point. We were all knocked out by some kind of explosion, and I woke up alone in Slade's lair. He was so apologetic, acting like leaving my family was such a gigantic mistake and told me that I was all he had left. I couldn't turn him down when he suggested teaching me how to fight, and I'm sure anyone would be able to understand that. So, he trained me, and offered my uncle as my first kill. I took Ravager as my own name, and was ready to hunt his sorry hide. So I killed him, and I loved it.

But that wasn't enough and somehow, someway, he injected me with the same serum he'd been injected with. It gave me so many amazing abilities, the same he has, but it caused me to suffer from psychosis. But, it wasn't enough obviously, because I was still able to resist killing my brother Jericho. Unfortunately, my father wasn't very pleased with that outcome and was ready to disown me. But, I proved my loyalty and he kept me as his apprentice. How did I do that? Well...psychosis drove me to it...but I gouged out my own eye, just to emulate his sick image.

After a while I got into a little fight with Batgirl and got the ever loving crap kicked out of me. It was at that point that Slade gave me permission to do something I never expected. He allowed me to train with Nightwing. Dick agreed to train me so long as it would help me to lead a better life, which I suppose in the long run that is how it ended. He taught me almost everything I know, but that other half was still taught by Slade.

To prove his loyalty, Dick and I were pitted against Superman. Yes, the two of us had to fight The Man of Steel. I did have some kryptonite, which was in the form of my missing eye. I did try to use that eye to kill Superman, and I don't deny that, but it didn't work, so no harm no foul, right? Then Nightwing told me that over time, that eye would have killed me in one of the most painful ways imagineable. It was at that point that I broke my ties with Slade and became my own person, so now I suppose it's time I finally met up with the new Titans.

Sample RP

Last edited by SuperSquirrel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 am

So far so good to me.
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

The powers look good. I didn't even know she could do astral projection.

This profile is looking really good so far. I hope you finish it. It would be really cool to have Ravager here on TTRPG.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Finally done!

Sorry it took so long. Took a lot of reading, but I think I have a grasp on her character Smile

Hard to get a lot of it seeing as I had bad luck and only bought comics where she was just either having an episode or was insanely mad.
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:03 am

Since this takes place 5 years after the show, pretty much all the Titans will be in their 20's. However, since Rose wasn't in the show, she is essentially a wild card. You could keep her 17, like she is now, but she won't be able to talk about the good old days hanging out with Robin and the gang. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Affiliation
She isn't in the Teen Titans yet. You have to do an intro thread and actually have your character join the Titans in character. We had one member on the site who just showed up at the tower and tried to recall all the good old times we had all had together. We all just looked at her and said "Who are you?"

Powers
If visions and possession are going to be used in combat at all, then they need to be explained in more detail. We need to know what her visions are going to do for her (being able to dodge attacks for one). What happens to her body when she is possessing someone else? Is she able to control these powers?

Also, if her fighting abilities are at peak condition, they should be stated in the powers section. By counting this towards your power limit, Rose will be able to outshine other people who only have a little training in martial arts and swordplay. Both would be best put under powers.

Once you've made these edits, let me know and I will take another look.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Everything has been changed accordingly
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Well, you added peak physical condition in powers instead of her fighting skill. That's okay, I guess. But I'm assuming you do want her fighting skills to count towards her powers.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I personally don't think it should, if you'd just hear me out.

See, powers are limited to just powers, in my personal oppinion. The Astral Projection and Prcognitive Visions are full on super powers, whereas her physical attributes are the result of the serum Slade injected her with and are thus technically a genetic enhancement.

Having trained to this level, her fighting prowess, to me, is no more a super power than being a blackbelt. Just my personal oppinion, but I'll modify nonetheless.

EDIT: I have decided to add one more thing to her Equipment. A more non-lethal way of bringing in criminals. I'd prefer it if fighting her wasn't to the death all the time.
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Have you read the site rules?

Yes, martial arts and other forms of training are not technically powers. However, if you want to be on a higher level of training than other people, you can make it count towards your power limit. This is so that someone with 4 very strong powers wouldn't be able to fight just as well as Ravager. Anyone can take martial arts as a skill, but adding it as a power makes you a better martial artist than an idiot off the street who took a year of karate.

In any case, with or without it, your character is quite ready to be approved. I will not delay you any further.

Ravager (Done!) Kamin103
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Alright, so I've edited Rose's arsenal a bit as well as updated the picture. I feel this one is a bit better.

I've added an extendable staff, a grappling gun, smoke bombs and trackers.

Somehow, being trained by Nightwing and having few gadgets just...didn't seem right :P
Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Approved... Again.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 am

Edited based on Batmans physical abilities which were weakened to match a female's body of that size in top shape plus the serum.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 am

Can't see anything wrong with those limits. Reapproved
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 am

Edited...Extensively
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravager (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravager (Done!)   Ravager (Done!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravager (Done!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next