Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We Can Rebuild (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 1:56 am

While Rapture had failed so far to be useful, she only grew in confidence as she gathered more knowledge about the beast. The idea behind controlling it as blood had been a learning experience and Ryuuzaki had decided she had enough independent school. The creature had to be made of something, but what? Either way, as she watched Robin fling magnets to it, she got the message. Electrocute the bastard. What that would do, she did not know. But as she watched an impressive display of strength from the white-haired girl, Rapture knew what to do.

Stepping back, the spiritualist returned to her natural Yokai Priestess form, chanting as she did so. “Tsuyo,” she breathed, bringing her hands together in a praying position, “bōgyo.” As she continued, a swirling, icy mist encompassed the petite powerhouse’s body as she began to transform into another spirit. “Okāsan!” she cried out, now in full Mother Tiger regalia and brandishing a pair of enchanted brass knuckles. Breathing deeply, she pounded the metal together and joined Rico in pounding the creature with twenty tons of seiðr-infused pressure, causing the thing to buckle, if only temporarily. And with the knuckles magic nightmare aura, the two metals never touched, ensuring the impossibility to turn into actual brass.

“Light this thing up!” Rapture barked. “Zap it to Mars!”

••••

Translations:
Tsuyo = strength
Bõgyo = defense
Okasān = mother
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 12:22 pm

The Titans couldn't handle this thing before? No worries, the Titans never had Elisabeth with them. She was confident they could take it down now. Especially as they managed to turn it into metal again. Spikes and Rico threw hands at the beast, making it seem stunned - if only for a moment. Luckily, all Elisabeth needed was a moment. So she grabbed the cord from the panel she'd broken into, throwing it at the beast and sending intense shocks through it.

"Now, Robin!"

When he slapped the magnets onto the beast, they would activate and attempt to restrain the creature with a powerful force. Elisabeth felt confident that it'd be enough, but she stayed on guard anyway. The combo attack from every one of them was a tough one to overcome, even for such a fearsome foe.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 2:53 pm

The creature was not enjoying this sudden turning of tables- just look at it's unchanging expression! It didn't seem to be worse for wear as it was being punched into the ground, simply trying to get back up only to get punched back down through the efforts of Rico and Rapture. This gave Elisabeth enough time to electrocute it, forcing it to a stop as Robin quickly moved into action and threw the magnets- which immediately latched on with ease after the creature's currently metal body was electrified. To add insult to injury despite it doing little, Robin's staff was also pulled quickly toward it, smacking it in the back of the head where it remained. Despite the beating it took, and the electricity, it still didn't go down but... wasn't able to do much else. It was trying really hard to move, parts of it's metal body... shifting? No not really, it was hard to explain but it looked like it was TRYING to revert but it's now magnetized body was unable to. "Everyone alright?" Robin asked to double check with everyone, no one had taken any damage- unlike the creature who continued trying to fight against it's imprisonment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Rico couldn't help but grin when Ryuu joined in with her to help her smash the creature into the ground. That's more like it! Their combination attack proved very effective, keeping the creature pinned to the floor so that Elisabeth and Robin could go ahead and finish it off. She kept a careful watch as the magnets were activated, hauling her sword over her shoulder as she stared down at it. It was visibly trying to escape its new restraints, but it didn't seem capable of doing it.

She smiled and flashed a grin to the assembled team, feeling pretty good about their bout. She had always wanted to be a Titan, so being able to fight with one was a close enough reality to that for the time being. "I'm alright," she confirmed to Robin, looking to Elisabeth and Ryuu to see if they were any worse for wear. She didn't remember anyone being hit, but then again, it could have happened. She returned her attention to the creature. "Elisa? Are the hard drives still intact?"
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Stepping back and looking at the electrified creature, Rapture observed with unease. “I’m fine,” she answered Rico, although if she were do admit the truth, more fitting words would be ‘I’m fucking exhausted, all of you ruined my literally bloody plan, and we’re still completely unsafe.’ Of course, letting such unsure feelings out would be unnecessary. Usually not one to dwell on things, she still wished she could have dealt with the beast her way; after all, it seemed a lot safer but… that was then, this was now. Sighing, she looked to her other teammates, some still splattered with blood. Rapture was sure she didn’t look too hot either, but that didn’t matter.

“So what now? How do we deal with this thing?” Now that the creature had been subdued, the petite powerhouse had a bit of time to reflect on working with a team and decided that unless it was something larger in scale like Gashadokuro, the headache wasn’t worth it. Truly, she just wanted to throw up a peace sign and leave, go watch anime or get in some good meditation sessions. However, this still wasn’t over. It was up to her temporary teammates to decide what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Despite the victory, the moral didn't seem to be the best in the room. Elisabeth pretended not to notice as she slid a few more magnets under the monster, making absolutely sure it was secured. Then she'd head to the computer with a strange nonchalance that didn't match the near death atmosphere they had before.

"It looks like the drives are fine," she answered Rico, looking at the damage, "hard to say if anything useful is on them or not, though. We'll have to see. I can secure this... thing, if you'd like to take the hard drives to your Tower for analysis Robin. Don't you have an android on your team? He must be good with computers. I can figure out what makes this thing tick."

It seemed like the complex didn't go much deeper than this, though. If the others chose to adventure, they wouldn't find much. A few abandoned computer rooms or laboratories but whoever was in charge of abandoning ship here clearly had it all planned out. They did a fine job. Except for whatever that monster would give them, information wise.

"In the meantime, I'll keep the civilians away from here. GIR, relay that. And have item 32 brought to me. I'll be needing it, if I'm to keep this one locked away for the foreseeable future."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 8:38 pm

"He's a cyborg," Robin replied flatly, not sure whether or not she genuinely didn't know or something. Either way the hard drives would definitely be useful and appreciated. Giving the creature over to her however... "I appreciate the offer but we could also learn more about this thing at the tower. Cyborg would definitely be well equipped for this. And you did say you just wanted to find out what this place was for," Robin said referring to what she had said after questioned about her motives. It was far from the fact he didn't trust her... she risked her life like the rest of them but you didn't have Batman as a mentor without picking up some of his habits. Maybe he just needed alittle nudge...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 9:35 pm

She nodded to Rapture, glad to confirm that she was alright, though she seemed...uncomfortable, to say the least. Not that it was any of Rico's business anyways. Elisabeth confirmed that the hard drives were fine, though there was no way of knowing if there was anything important on them before they actually restored them. She opened her mouth to correct Elisabeth, not with any ill will, on the terminology for Cyborg, but Robin set her straight. So she decided to ruminate upon the issue of the hard drives instead.

"Well, the creature only seemed provoked when you accessed the consoles. It attacked Robin first, who was between the terminals and it...and then it swung for you at the terminal. I think it's reasonable to say that whatever's on those drives, it attacked us because it doesn't want it to be found," she speculated.

Then Robin said that they should contain the creature at the Tower. Rico tilted her head, thinking. Robin brought up good points. Elisabeth had said she wanted to be here for other reasons. But... "I'm sure you could at the Tower. But Elisa's the one that had the equipment to contain it. It doesn't matter who contains it as long as it's contained and not able to hurt anyone, right? Do the Titans have the proper equipment to contain it like this?" Her questions were genuine, even if they by default placed her on the side of Elisabeth at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Rapture was less than… enraptured now that the beast had been subdued and could not care less what happened next so long as the thing had been entirely put to bed. Sighing as she reverted to her natural Yokai Priestess state, the young super literally threw up her arms. “I really don’t care about this whole data plan of yours, as it doesn’t concern me,” she stated. “Just don’t let that thing go or it won’t be the only one I’m pulverizing.”

With that, Ryuuzaki stepped around her colleagues and began to head for the doorway as an afterthought sprang to mind. “Oh,” she began, facing the ragtag group with a deadly serious gaze. “If any of you stupid in the future, this little excursion means nothing by way of fair game.” Satisfied, the petite powerhouse left unceremoniously, the only real worry being that she had held a child's hand. That was something she wouldn't live down.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Of course Cyborg was a Cyborg, but Elisabeth had a habit of asking questions when she was trying not to offend people. She'd been told coming off as a know it all wasn't very charming, which was hard when she generally did know it all. Except social etiquette, apparently, based on Robin's expression. Luckily, Rico was quick to defend Elisabeth's ideas, which was a nice touch.

"I'd also like to point out that computers and engineering are completely separate fields. I'm something of a pioneer in it. I feel qualified to overlook this new monstrosity and find a counter to it. I can keep you updated on my progress as I do, if you'd like?"

To be honest, the idea of figuring out what substance the creature was created from was just exciting to Elisabeth. It was something new in a universe filled with the same old boring things. As her mood was giddy, the spikey one had to throw a tantrum that made Elisabeth roll her eyes. That one was going to snap one day; probably soon. She'd have to make sure to keep an eye out for that time bomb.

"You really trust that one? She's awfully... hostile, for someone who's life we just saved, no? Anyway, if you insist on having it, I can have it transported to your Tower, but I'd insist you at least let me over to look at it. Just to be sure nothing is missed. I hate to cast doubt on Cyborg, but I'm very reliable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Can Rebuild (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4