Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWe Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We Can Rebuild (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:17 am

Robin had no doubt that Elisabeth had some tech to assist her the same as him, it really didn't matter at the moment who or what helped get these people out safely. Robin looked up form the monitor of his computer when Rico spoke. "I agree. No need to be stealthy about it," Robin chimed in, leaving it at that for the moment incase they were already being watched. There didn't seem to be any fluctuations above ground but that didn't mean that there hadn't been in the past. "So they mostly seem to be down this way. There also seems to be one or two isolated on their own," Robin continued pointing toward what was probably the gymnasium. "Rapture, is there anything we need to know?" Robin asked trying to include everyone.

"So unless anyone thinks otherwise, since the building is mostly intact, we should be able to split off into pairs. If the isolated ones are more survivors, they're probably hurt and or trapped so we need to get them out quickly," Robin explained his reasoning for splitting up. It was a bad trope to split up the party but if he could avoid any more casualities from this he'd endure it.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Rapture could sense Robin’s forcefulness in his voice, detecting pettiness. Nonetheless, she knew her purpose and understood that these people would come to realize just how integral her role could be. ’Why don’t they get that there are consequences beyond the physical?’ She pondered, frustrated.

“Dead people leave behind spirits,”  she responded matter-of-factly. “And can turn into malevolent forces, especially after traumatic forces. Even if there aren’t any dead nearby, the tragedy emanating through the air can attract rogue Yokai. Whatever Raven did, it wasn’t enough –– you can search and rescue. I’ll be taking on lingering demons.”

The explanation could have been curter, but she needed to expand yet again on this threat. There could be the chance that no Yokai would show up, but this could be a good opportunity to absorb the macabre energies left behind by the wake of Gashadokuro’s destruction.

’Uzai baka…’ she cursed silently, ‘...annoying idiots…’
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Rico blinked when Elisabeth responded to her suggestion for stealth the way she did, saying that the best thing to do would be act as evacuation openly. Rico's cheeks actually turned a little red. Not in a cute way really (though perhaps it might look cute), more in the way of embarrassed that she hadn't thought of it that way before that moment and she felt ashamed. She was so busy trying to engage and be as useful as Elisabeth that she was neglecting logical thinking. It was an endless spiral of doom.

"You're right...that was silly of me." She ended the remark a little quietly. It was painful to admit, but maybe she would grow a little from it. With any hope.

She submitted to Elisabeth's plans. They seemed like a good course of action. Then Robin spoke up, agreeing that they had no need to be stealthy about what they were doing. Rico nodded, and began unwrapping her arm, showing its grisly visage to those present. She wasn't exactly excited showing them, but it helped.

We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Nero_devil_may_cry_4__devil_bringer_wip__by_kelvinfriedchicken_dd84zgq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTczIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWQyY2RmNDktM2E4Yi00MmUyLWE5N2ItZjBkZTcwZTQ0NmJiXC9kZDg0emdxLWNhZDgxNGZmLTBhY2UtNDAwNC1hODIxLTAwNDhmZTVlMzE1MS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She reached out with her arm, which was presently black and glowing red from the membranes, and the air would shimmer as a giant version of her arm appeared in the space in front of her. It followed her arm's movements to finite detail as she started brushing aside the rubble gently like one would brush dust off a shelf, digging until they had clear access to doors to the building. The arm did have a spiritual presence, if that was Rapture's kind of thing.

While working she listened to Rapture's concerns about yokai, and Robin saying they should split up to find more people. It really was a cliche, but it was a cliche for good reason. She didn't need to remain entirely focused, looking back towards them as she let the arm dissipate. "That's fine with me. Who would I be going with, then?" she asked honestly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 pm

When Rico actually blushed, Elisabeth laughed out loud looking like she actually had tried to hold it in but just couldn't. Quickly, she cleared her throat and regained composure. Couldn't get caught up in childish games like they used to. At least not right now. They had work to do. It took priority.
The important thing was that Robin listened to reason and had agreed with Elisabeth saying stealth was a waste of time. He suggested splitting up a second before Elisabeth herself could, but Spikes didn't seem interested in working with the team. Lovely.

"Well, I can go with Secon-- er, Rico. We can start clearing out the living humans that are in trouble while you... kill the spirits. Would you need Robin to help you with that, or can you handle ghosts alone?"

Sure, Elisabeth believed in ghosts. A giant skeleton just leveled the city block. She just wasn't convinced there were any left, and if there were that they should be priority number one. It just seemed -- wait, what was Rico doing with her arm?

"What the bloody hell is that?"

She'd ask before she realized, leaning forward to investigate Rico's arm. She'd even reach out and touch it, to see how it felt.

"Now you must let me run tests on this. How did you do that to yourself, Second? Oh, unless -- oh, hm... you've never been human, have you? Haha! No no, this is no human arm. No wonder you were so close to being competitive with me! You had an advantage! Adorable."

Elisabeth would spin on her heel, looking at the school. It was time for work.

"Come then, Rico, lets start the evacuation. You can show off your superpowers to me. Something I'll never have that you have. I bet it's nice."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 4:53 pm

To be honest, Rico's arm was pretty cool- and useful compared to the ego stroking Elisabeth had been doing. Granted she was the only reason they were here in the first place. Robin simply listened to Rapture go on about Yokai and spirits- Robin prefered sticking to things that could be explained by science, or he could see or touch- and a giant skeleton destroying his town fell into two out of those three categories. "Me and Rapture can go check on the isolated life signs, and also make sure there's not going to be a repeat of the attack," Robin said seriously. If you thought he was being petty or even poking fun at Rapture, you would be mistaken. Regardless of his preference, he still had to face that science's resources were not so that everything could be explained. Yet.

It seemed like Rico and Elisabeth would be pairing up, which was what was going to be his suggestion since Elisabeth mentioned she had some buses on the way. He offered Rico a teasing look of sympathey before nodding to Rapture and leading the way. "Anything on your mind?" Robin asked once they were on their own and out of earshot. He was not referring to any lingering spirits, and her tone earlier.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Rapture had already the suspicion that something… uncanny resonated within Rico, but a spiritually powered arm caught her off guard, a thing not easily accomplished. Fascinated but self-contained, the petite powerhouse managed to simply tilted her head and half-smile in approval. ’Rad,’ she remarked wordlessly before their host went hog-wild on the appendage, dampening her interests almost immediately. It was only as this moment that she truly realised she had no idea who Elisabeth Delacrioux really was… but did it matter? She had the resources and seemed focused enough. Curiosity came naturally of course, especially for a wicked looking arm, but Ryuuzaki could not help but chuckle inaudibly at what the billionaire heiress would think of someone with three spirits trapped inside her.

Teaming up with Robin seemed fine enough –– much better than Delecrioux, although she wouldn’t have minded being assigned to Rico, what with that spiritual anomaly. She figured she’d have some other time to discuss it if Rico were up to it. But for now, Rapture and Robin stood alone together.

“I’m wondering how best to go about this,” Rapture answered. “To be honest, I’m not used to clean-up. Back in Tokyo and surrounding areas, I could take care of things without a single casualty… now, there’s multiple deaths and we’re at a school that might have a few survivors.” Taking a literal step backward and folding her arms, the galaxy-eyed girl sighed. “I don’t care that people died because it’s over and done with. I care how much spiritual residue the leave for me to reap. This is low-energy area. I might be wasting my time.”

Her words were cold, calculated, emotionless, just as she truly felt. She cared not for anyone else's opinions... as much as she should.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Rico would shoot Elisabeth a brief glare when she began to call her Second, but she corrected herself to Rico before long, so Rico got back to work. It was nice to have an ability useful for the situation, and to have it appreciated by all present. Even Elisabeth, in her own annoying way. She even went back to calling her Second, and Rico could have sworn she felt a vein throb in her head. But she wouldn't finish her excavation if she kept using valuable time to give Elisabeth death glares, so she took it in stride, and finished her work.

She listened to Elisabeth pair them up and a look of despair came over her face as she looked to Robin, who gave her a bit of sympathy. She huffed and went along with Elisabeth to the school, as she said that she wanted to run tests on the arm, and made a remark about how Rico had an advantage which allowed her to compete with her intellect. She rounded on Elisabeth, opening her mouth, before biting back harsh words and taking a breath. "I'll accept that that's what your form of a compliment is. But my genes aren't a credit to me anymore than yours are." She clenched her fist and continued walking with her, politely opening the door and gesturing inside. Elisabeth said something about showing off her powers. Rico frowned lightly; she didn't want to have to use them more than she needed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Rico spun, as if about to tell Elisabeth off, which made the super genius grin like a child... but it never came. Rico caught herself and instead said some sappy things that the engineer didn't really believe. Sure, it just happened that the only person who was able to be on the map with colleges as young as Elisabeth happened to be more than human. A coincidence, likely.

Elisabeth snorted at the thought.

Coincidences like that don't happen often. Rico probably didn't understand that her powers were helping her in some way, but it was fine. She was allowed to believe it. She was kind sometimes, really.

"GIR says that they should be mostly gathered in the ground level, in the back right corner... probably one of the safest places for them, which is nice. Let's start there, eh, partner?"

She'd ask, flashing an overly polite smile at Rico then start heading there before Rico could even answer. When they got inside, there were teens gathered in the room with a teacher... tied up? What? Why was that...

Oh.

Oh no.

"It's a trap!"

Elisabeth hit the button on her wrist twice and started running into the room. The sound of explosions would echo through, some based around the school but most based on the buildings outside and around. A huge pillar would be falling towards the room, and as Elisabeth cleared the room, her Tesla suit had covered her completely and devices were being launched at the debris. She jumped out the window just in time and she managed to knock the pillar to the side and protect the room full of kids.

"Damn it!"

She cursed as she went back into the room with Rico.

"Why didn't we do this stealthy?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Robin continued along with Rapture, occasionally moving some debris out of the way, or moving around it as they drew closer to one of the signals. "To be honest I'm not either- especially not like this. The only time me or the others encountered a monster of that size was when we went to Tokyo," Robin admitted offhandedly as he worked to remove an extensive pile of rubble out of the way. He didn't have a cool super arm like Rico but was still strong for a human being. It still meant that he'd take alittle longer than Rico but still. Then he paused when he heard Rapture admit that she didn't care that some people had died, narrowing his eyes slightly even after her reasoning. Sure that was sound logic- but that didn't make it sound any better. "That's where we differ then. I can't do anything about the dead but I can still do something to help their friends or family worried about them," Robin said simply, not trying to make a point or have a debate with her. All that mattered was getting these people out, like he said.

And then suddenly there were explosions. Some close by, shaking the building- others more distant but still close enough for Robin to hear. The ones close by FELT like they had been underground, prompting Robin to on instinct pull Rapture away from the wall as it started to collapse along with part of the floor of the hallway they were in. And then there was an ear splitting groan of metal, sending a shiver down Robin's spine as that could only mean one thing. Someone was trying to drop a building on them! "Window!" Robin exclaimed, already barreling through one of the windows to the outside as one of the derelict buildings nearby started to teeter more than earlier- falling with increasing speed down toward the school.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Public high school seemed more of a mystery to Rapture than unknown rumblings, but when the ceilings began to crack and the sound of an explosion erupted from beneath, it became decidedly less mystifying. This? Completely uncalled for and decidedly uncool. One moment they had been walking down the hallway of decrepit school, next she had been grabbed out of the way of a collapsing wall. Fully alert, she followed Robin through the window he had broken through with sound dexterity, her training kicking in instinctively. “Helvítis!” the girl cursed as she tucked and rolled, landing outside the main school and into an abandoned courtyard, nearly blocked off with rubble. “This is no work of yokai,” Rapture stated, “they don’t use explosions and demotion tactics. Whatever it is, splitting up was a stupid decision. I’m not sensing any dead here, and I would know if there were any nearby.”

She did, however, sense a small cluster of the living, not far from their current location and from where the explosion set off. “You concerned about the living? We regroup. Follow my lead,” she instructed, light-footing across the debris and toward the concentration of the energy of the of the living. Not looking behind her, she moved a couple of concrete slabs before kicking in another glass window and back into the collapsing school, farther and deeper within its precarious structure. This could be an extremely bad move, but she didn’t care. She didn’t hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Rico remained polite to Elisabeth, but there was frustration under the surface. Honestly, how insulting could she get? Rico worked hard and studied and actively worked to be as smart as she was. And Elisabeth's arrogance was trying to rob her of that because of her genes. Rico wordlessly followed Elisabeth, keeping her temper under control. She was the child of Wrath, after all. But she had to demonstrate that Kindness was in there as well.

She observed the room that they walked into, her eyes widening. Elisabeth called out, and she ran in alongside her. Elisabeth went for the window, Rico went for the teacher and the kids. She took up stance in between them and the oncoming pillar, holding her arm up in front of her defensively, but Elisabeth was able to redirect it in time. She exhaled, and turned to the group as Elisabeth came back in, asking why they didn't do this stealthily. Aggravated as she was, Rico didn't take the moment to be petty. She looked to Elisabeth. "We decided it was silly."

She turned back to the group assembled, and would draw her sword in its collapsed form, cutting their restraints free in a quick but careful fashion. "Are any of you hurt?" She turned back to Elisabeth to address her when she was done. "The ground floor should be the most stable, but we can't move them anywhere. And we don't know where the threat is. What do you want to do?" She decided to defer to Elisabeth for now.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Rico never responded to Elisabeth calling her partner, and that was incredibly rude, but in light of the circumstances Elisabeth didn't dwell on it. Instead started tapping more buttons on her wrist -- Rico also didn't comment on the badass suit, but Elisabeth was sure the girl was impressed, if not jealous. Most were with Elisabeth.

"I've redirected evacuation to this location. I can't believe I thought they'd be more safe here."

It was a stupid mistake, and Elisabeth was not accustomed to making those. The girl would throw more magnets to the walls, the ones from the pillars returning to her. She looked to Rico, her mask covering her expression thankfully, because she was a little flustered after her mistake.

"If we get them to open air, the evac choppers can get them out and we can figure out who it is that thought taking kids hostage was a good plan. They'll regret the stupidity."

Was she mad that they used the kids, or that she assumed they were clever enough not to? Hard to tell. She was certainly upset, though.

"There's not many left. Robin and Spikes probably secured some..."

She'd put her arm against a wall, and static would sound over the PA system faintly. Soon, Elisabeth's voice would crackle over the PA for Robin and Rapture.

"Bring the hostages to the courtyard. There is a safe evacuation on the way. It will arrive in 6 minutes and 36 seconds. Then we regroup in the basement level."

The PA system would die again, and Tesla would kick at the wall and two holes would pop out from the magnet's pressure. The supporting beams would stay firm, though. Elisabeth would look to Rico, her face still masked.

"Let's get them out of here fast. There's work to do. Pitter patter."

When they got the kids out, a large helicarrier would be landing. Enough to fit maybe 30 people in it, which by Elisabeth's calculations was the amount of people in the school at that time. Once they were secured, she'd head to the suspicious basement.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Robin quickly got to his feet as the ruined building nearby fell further before stopping- a singular support beam barely hanging on. Instead there was an avalanche of concrete, glass, and plaster that showered the school below it. "You go ahead, I'll catch up," Robin said leaping up into the window, wanting to do a single quick sweep before following after. Rapture said she didn't sense any dead there, so did that mean that someone was alive? Elisabeth's voice crackled through a PA speaker for a moment before he moved to follow after Rapture. Someone had already rigged up explosives to try and bring the place down on them, it wasn't strange to think what his computer had picked up was a fake.

Robin regrouped where Elisabeth had said and then the building from earlier finally came down- crashing down onto that part of the school, kicking up dust and small debris every which way. Afterwards he finally be able to notice that Elisabeth had some kind of full suit of armor. Well, that explained a few things. He'd join her on the way down to the basement, which of course meant finding a way down there first. The first obvious route was now covered in rubble. But they had Rico to help clear away rubble. They both seemed alright, just covered in dust mostly. "It's probably going to get worse further down," Robin stated simply, starting to clear away some rubble on the way before pulling out his computer. Changing a few settings, twisting a dial and he'd be looking extra hard for any surprises that might be waiting for them...
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Something caught Rapture’s galactic gaze as she pushed further into the rubble, paying close attention as not to cause any more collapses. A body? No, she would have noticed that. A living body? That’s when she locked on a young spiritual entry, radiating fear and despair. 

“Uh, Robin…?” Rapture called back to unhearing ears. Children were not her thing, let alone blubbering ones. Returning to the quandary, she said a quick prayer to the Mother Tiger for strength. She’d be slower, but that wasn’t the point; lifting giant boulders in an efficient and steady manner was. “Hello?” the petite vigilante called softly, but only heard her voice echo. Searching for more spiritual energy, she outstretched her hands and made the sigil of the Tiger and near immediately received a signal from a nearby classroom that had been caved in near the front. “Shit, it’s a kid,” she cursed, although of course, it was a kid. This was a school.

Not hesitating, Rapture deftly traversed the tumultuous terrain, moved the rubble aside, and breathed a sigh of strained relief when she saw the kid––a girl, first grade at most, holding a painstakingly cute yet dirtied unicorn backpack. Surprisingly, the student seemed incredibly receptive to the scary-looking supers’ help that she wondered if the child itself was a trap. ’Just so long as it doesn’t try to hold my––‘

The little girl’s tiny hand fit into Ryuuzaki’s small palm, and as Rapture guided the girl to the helicopter, it turned out to be not too horrendous to hold a kid’s hand… of course, only because kindness seemed to work better when dealing with them. Now, back to her descent, honing in on the familiar spiritual signatures of the rest of the party as she made her way to their location. Eventually, she met up with the pack, ready for blood instead of scented hand sanitizer the little girl had given her a bit of as a “gift”.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Rico moved with Elisabeth and the hostages, making sure that they could get outside safely. She was ready to protect them with her life. Elisabeth was berating herself for thinking that they could have been safer inside the building. "That was a mistake we all made, Elisa. But you and I are here to protect them now." She observed the suit and how it was working, making notes of questions to ask her later. Maybe she could work out an arrangement with her on letting her study her arm if she could look at the functionalities of her suit. It was admittedly impressive.

She actually smiled when Elisabeth said that whoever was using the kids as hostages, it was a huge mistake. She was starting to agree with Elisabeth, and it didn't feel forced like it did before. "I couldn't agree more... and we'll ensure they don't forget it." She kept on guard, her gun drawn as she helped the kids navigate through with Elisabeth to open air. Thankfully, a large airship was waiting for them, and she would help whoever needed it to get up into it.

Then she turned to start down to the basement with Elisabeth. She would use her arm to help clear out any rubble that was in their way. Someone knew they were here; no use trying to subtle approach now. She would clear aside the rubble and move large pieces of rock, making sure that they all had a clear path. And when it was clear, on they went. With the kids taken care of, she put a hand on her folded sword, not drawing it yet, but keeping it ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Can Rebuild (Open)   We Can Rebuild (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Can Rebuild (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next