Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barGood help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barGood help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Good help is hard to find [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 10:50 pm

An intuitive person would be able to note that inspite of his posing, he always had atleast one eye aimed so he could see the rock out of his peripheral. The last time he had done this much posing, Titans East busted him down at the bank. Naturally he had not really wanted to do so again but tonight was now the exception, reminding him how much he missed it. And then when his opening came up, he bolted as fast as greased lightning; but not without some issue. He nearly stopped right outside the door, almost completely losing his breath as he felt something try to pull him back. Whatever that stuff was, he made a mental note never to touch it again and also resigned himself to not look back as he continued running. There were already lights heading his way as he shot his grappling hook and propelled himself away into the night.

Meanwhile, the sounds of... something happening further in the back of the museum finally stopped eeriely.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Red X was met with the feeling of delight as Le Blanc was finally able to make a break for it and try to escape. Isabel only really seemed concerned with Red X, so she started an attack. Red X did a cartwheel out of the way of the chains, narrowly avoiding them, and then as Red X landed, shuriken would form from the suit and Red X tossed them her way, not aiming to injure her, only distract her or keep her occupied.

"I fight for my friends!" Red X replied valiantly. "But the only thing we need to settle is why we haven't gone on a date yet, cutie." Red X would keep an eye on the door. The hand that had formed there was easily noticed, and Red X would have to figure out a way to escape after giving Le Blanc enough distance away from the museum. Another thing that would require some thought is what would happen to Le Blanc if he tried to skip out on Red X.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 pm

My plan seemed to have worked. LeBlanc was so determined to get away from the slowing magic of the death energy, he didn't seem to notice that the hand had grabbed that magic thingy he had! I didn't much mind if the bad guys got away empty handed. That seemed like a win. Especially if I could catch the X man. Speaking of...

"A date with you would be a date with evil. And I don't date evil. Not anymore. If you want to be Hokage, you should try to start by being a better person."

The noise behind me suddenly stopped, making me look back over my shoulder as X tried to distract me with shurikens. I was pretty sure they wouldn't do any damage to me even if they hit. At least nothing I couldn't heal quickly.

"You can still surrender. Turn your life around. Maybe then I'll give you a date."

I looked back over my shoulder. What was going on back there?!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Red X watched as Isabel made no move to get out of the way of the shuriken that were thrown her way. To be fair, they weren't thrown with nearly significant enough force to do any lasting harm, but they probably would leave slight cuts and punctures. Which Red X would already feel bad about.

"It wouldn't be a date with evil. I'm like...chaotic, at best." Red X was still waiting for the rock to get out of the way. Maybe teleporting through the doorway would work...but it was probably sapping the Xenothium reserves fast with how much it had been used already. "I'm a shinobi. I steal things sometimes. It's all for my ninja way."

But, similarly, the suddenly ceasing noise had drawn attention as well. "Hey, so this isn't a ruse or anything...but whatever that is, it doesn't sound good. Maybe we should continue this conversation elsewhere."

Last edited by Kyte on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 pm

As much as I wanted to catch the criminal who somehow convinced himself he wasn't a bad guy, the noise was a lot for me to worry about. I'd already gotten the artifact back, too, right? Catching the criminal was second fiddle to getting the goods, I think. Ugh, these choices were too hard.

"Listen! You turn yourself in! Don't do anything stupid! I have to check out the noise. There's like, people back there and stuff. This is your one get out of jail free card."

That sounded lame. The rock that stole the artifact off the first thief would swallow the magical radar, encasing it safely in the boulder. I was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to get through that again. Once was a fluke, right? Hopefully. I'd turn around, running back towards the guards. I hoped everyone was okay at least.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 6:02 pm

She had been right on all of those claims. There had been people back there, and stuff! The aforemetioned guards were also still there- in a manner of speaking, and the stuff were also... "around" in a manner of speaking. If Isabel actually went back to check, she'd find the entire room in a state of chaos as guards were sprawled out all over the place, and various displays had been mostly knocked over and strewn about from the resulting skirmish. The cameras of the room  may have seen what had happened, as the guards that were somehow conscious simply groaned. Oh and there was of course the big hole in the side of the wall, as if something had crashed through it and encountered these unfortunate guards.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 11:03 pm

Red X listened as Isabel accepted the offer, but said to submit to the authorities and not do anything stupid while she went and checked out the cause of the disturbance. Red X put hands up in a motion of surrender, and then she went away to investigate.

Time to leave.

Red X turned to get away. She had gotten the magic-seeking device that Le Blanc had his hands on, and that was a shame. It might have come in useful later. Red X would just have to cut losses and see what Le Blanc had stolen.

But what's back there? She could get hurt.

It didn't really matter, did it? It's not like she couldn't look out for herself. On the other hand...if Red X left right here and now and she ended up dead...

Red X crept after her further down the hall. It was eerily silent, but Red X did a good job not disturbing it with any noise.

I'm not supposed to be a hero, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good help is hard to find [Open]   Good help is hard to find [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good help is hard to find [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2