Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alpha, Bow, Emmz, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Adriana would be making her way through the corridors on the floor of the living quarters (also known as bedrooms). She had finally gotten tired of playing video games and decided now would have been a great chance to just look around. This was where a superhero team used to live right? Probably all kinds of neat stuff to look at. She would always freeze when she heard metal grinding on the floor, a metallic sphere that would reach just over her knees rolling passed her. It didn't pay her any mind, and so she would see no reason to worry about it. Was probably just some kind of defense that the A.I controlled. And she hadn't done anything stupid to tick CAP off.

She did see that some of the doors were appropriately marked. Who was the leader again? Adriana couldn't remember and had not been in Jump long enough to learn everything about the people who used to live here. Another metal sphere would roll on by, stopping right behind her and making her tense up on reflex. It mechanically hummed softly as it just... "watched" her for a moment before it backed up, and then rolled on passed.

CAP was just simply messing with her but would totally deny it if asked...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Nina would sigh a little, having woken up here with no rhyme or reason, she would also now be walking around the halls, just looking for something to do, or someone to talk to, she would hear footsteps and follow them until she saw Adriana "finally someone to talk to!" she said with a grin.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Adriana would relax once the sphere went back to it's patrol, hearing a voice further down the other way. It was... she blinked as she felt like she knew who she was. But the name escaped her. Adriana simply waved in greeting and waited for her to catch up. "Wanted to look around?" she stated more than asked. That's what she was doing anyway, not much else to do around here... except play video games. But even she had her limits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Nina nodded "since that's the only thing to do around here really...do you know how we got here in the first place?" she asked curiously "I just kinda woke up here...I think...I don't remember much..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Adriana shook her head simply. Like everyone else, pieces of her memory were missing or... off. Like she was sure she knew who this was because... someone... introduced them. She absentmindedly pushed some hair behind her ear, revealing a cute bracelet with a purple chibi fox charm attached to it. "Woke up down there," she pointed down, referring to the ground floor where the rest of the normies were. She then returned her attention to the door she had stopped at, which said Raven on it. She thought she had seen one that said Robin somewhere... and a Beastboy- were most of the people that used to live here animal themed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Nina nodded "yeah, same I think, this is a weird place...also, I haven't felt hungry or thirsty this whole time, its super weird, are you the same?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Adriana couldn't remember when the last time she ate or drank something was. But apparently there wasn't anything to eat or drink anyway. "I miss having soda," she deadpanned, trying to open the door to Raven's room. There was a dissatisfied beep that she swore she heard in a video game before. She furrowed her brow and looked at the door intently. It was a sliding door, no keyhole or lock so... her mind wandered off for a moment as she remembered she wasn't alone. "What was the computer named?" She asked Nina.

"Artificial Intelligence," CAP's voice crackled through a speaker.

Adriana blinked and saw a camera nearby, shrugging. "May we go in?" Adriana asked, referring to Raven's room.

"Neither of you are Raven," CAP said applying bulletproof logic. Adriana blinked again and looked to Nina for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Nina shrugged "if it don't belong to us then we shouldn't snoop probably...we aught to just get away from the named rooms in general if there's no way we're getting in" she said, looking to the different rooms, she was curious, but the AI seemed pretty certain he wasn't going to let them in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 pm

Adriana closed her eyes and sighed with irritation. "Unless you can answer our questions, and want to remain in this purgatory, you have no reason to keep us from looking for the answers ourselves," Adriana said matter-of-factly. "Unless of course, you can't open the door for us," she added flatly.

CAP was silent for a moment, for one reason or another. "You have no reason to go where you do not belong," CAP finally responded.

"But we're supposed to be here, in the tower? Just not these rooms in particular?" Adriana pressed, her agitation bubbling to the surface. She didn't know if he didn't want to admit he couldn't do it or what. But this entire thing was irritating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Nina would just shrug and looked around "well, best to just not waste time doing something we can't do, we should move onto exploring the other rooms" she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:59 am

"Those are locked too," Adri said flatly. Her irritation subsided but her point remained. She had already tried the other named rooms anyway, and they didn't open either. Would one of the rooms actually have any clues as to what was going on or how they'd get out? Probably not but that one Englishman sounding guy said they might have some cool stuff. Did she actually intend on taking any of it? Probably not, given the fact she was trapped in a tower armed with weapons and metahumans.

And then the door would suddenly hiss open with someone white hair, dressed in a black hoodie, some sweatpants and sneakers. "sup?" he asked with a wide grin.

Adriana blinked with surprise and stared at him. She did not feel like HE was Raven either. He stared back at her in an impromptu staring contest. "Who are you?" She demanded flatly.

"just some guy looking for some peace and quiet," he shrugged, still grinning. He looked tired, which was odd since sleep wasn't needed here. He glanced at Nina and his grin widened. "how you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Nina sighed a little "well, we may as well just chill until we can figure out how to fix this mess, or find someone who knows about this place" she said, kicking at the floor boredly with her hands in her jean pockets, but then a guy showed up, she raised an eyebrow "don't bother buddy you've got no chance" she just said simply.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:19 am

"why chance it when it's a sure thing eh?" He quipped in response. Then he glanced back at Adri who was now paler than normal, and the two seemed to share something in secret. "anyway- you wanted to look around?" He offered curiously. "so long as ya don't take anything of course," he added with a chuckle, moving aside for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:43 am

Nina rolled her eyes, deciding to not give the guy any more chances for a response, she looked to Adri and tilted her head slightly then looked back to the guy "you know him?" she asked before the guy offered to show them around "why bother taking anything when there's nowhere to run to" she replied with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Adri didn't respond, she did know how to immediately. Why was he of all people here? She somehow had forgotten him. She's ha that problem more than once since her time here and she didn't like it. Adri walked into the room at his offer, taking in the decor. It was a cool looking room in her honest opinion.

"true. but wouldn't stop some a kleptomaniac any. wouldn't be surprised if there were a few people that wouldn't think twice about it," he replied offhandedly to Nina, referring to how they had plenty of enemies or people looking to make a profit regardless of the situation.

(( http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/File:Raven%27s_Room.jpg ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   

Back to top Go down

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next