Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 2:37 pm

That didn't go as planned. Prospero was on the ground, with the boy wonder on top of him. He'd look back at the Succubus, "She's getting away!" He'd push Robin off him and quickly get to his feet. "Okay, El, think, think... What did grandfather say about dealing with demons....." He'd pace for a moment, then realize what he needed to do. "Raven! You're on me! He'd use the wind to propel himself towards the demon, beginning to chant a blessing, hoping to infuse his magic with holy magic.
Back to top Go down
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Raven barely managed to get out of the way, when the demon girl darted through, slashing her cloak with her claw-like hand, and leaving it in tatters, before breaking through the concrete dome like it was butter. The girl briefly looked through the holes in her cloak, eyes a bit wide, as it could've been her, were she not careful. Whatever went into that crazy girl, there was no means of proper containment for her. That one was obvious to just about everyone except ... Elliot.

Who decided to dart after her, while chanting a holy spell. The worst possible thing one could do to a demon.

"I said... STAY PUT."

Raven would concentrate her own magic on Elliot and prevent him from pursuing, instead pulling at him and trying to stop his flight and possibly crash him into the floor. Should she succeed, the demon girl would escape. Be allowed to escape. In Raven's mind, they could not fight her, not now. And certainly not by using a bystander who was too overconfident for his own good! She'd hover over to Elliot, and shake her head.

"Holy magic would either kill her or make her angry. We know nothing about her, and we cannot pursue."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 3:53 pm

"Stop!" Robin said to Prospero, finding his lack of concern for this situation frustrating as he got back to his feet and see the Hanya Girl smashing through the concrete. Robin despite what Raven said, did run after her but only so far as to be outside of the concrete barrier. "She IS dangerous. But we can't just let her run free either," Robin said noticing that The Hive 5 on the ground floor were now gones. And there was a trail of debri heading toward the vault entrance, which he deduced was where their wild demon went.

"Whoa dude, I suddenly feel like I could outrun Kid Flash!" Beastboy declared, earning a scolding look from Cyborg and Robin.

"I agree with Robin. We should make sure that she cannot remain a danger to herself and others," Starfire chimed in. Unfortunately that still meant that they had little clue how to do that right now. They certainly weren't going to figure it out by sitting on their hands.

"What about Houdini here?" Cyborg asked referring to Prospero.

Robin sighed and looked like he was clearing his head for a moment. "Look, we appreciate the help but what you did was reckless and could have gotten yourself killed. Unless you know EXACTLY what to do to help catch her, I'd feel better if you let us take it from here," Robin said seriously. He was trying not to sound ungrateful. But his laid back use of his magic, and overconfidence in thinking he could talk down a demon did not make a good first impression.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Prospero was thrown onto the ground with a loud thud. He'd lay there for a few moments, dazed as everyone walked up to him. Why wouldn't they let him do what he needed to? He was TRAINED FOR THIS!

He would stand up, "Seriously? What I did is what I've been TRAINED to do. I'm a sorcerer, a protector against dark magic! I knew what I was doing! If anything, you got in MY way! BUT FINE! Go after her, see what happens when you can't make a basic soul bind. I'll clean up your mess later."

He would start to gather his belongings that fell out of his pockets when he hit the ground. Once he was done, there'd be a one second period of blackness and he'd begin to float away into dust. At least that's what the illusion magic would have everyone in the room think.
Back to top Go down
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am

Raven rolled her eyes, hearing Elliot throwing a hissy fit and leave in a puff of smoke. Though invisible to everyone, she could feel waves of anger from a mile away. Sighing, she rubbed her forehead. But would not say anything, or follow to try and stop him. It was better for him to run off and feel offended for the rest of the day than being dead. Based on what Raven observed so far, the threat was very real.

And it was best left to professionals.

With the boy being far away enough, Raven turned to Robin and the rest of the gang.

"Finding her will not be a problem. She has a small part of me now. It is not a small feat, given my ... heritage. She may contain it, but will not be able to consume it. Not any time soon."

The witch-girl looked and sounded less than pleased. But, in her mind, running after her right now and throwing blind punches in hopes of overpowering her was not the way forward.

"I will consult my archives on how to defeat her. From the looks of it, she is a powerful demon... or an offspring of one. A basic soul-bind will not be enough. And besides..." - Raven looked over her shoulder, in the direction where the girl went.

"If she's working with Hive, she will lead us straight to their lair."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Robin simply watched as Prospero threw a tantrum and seemingly vanished. But even Robin could "feel" that he hadn't just vanished from his trials to see The One True Master. He felt like Prospero would go looking for her and regretted that he didn't get the chance to try and place a tracker on him- or at least give him a communicator. "That could've gone better..." Robin said simply as Raven spoke. He didn't like hearing that she had any link to a powerful demon, it briefly reminded him of their encounter with Raven's Father. It seemed like he wasn't the only one who realized how serious this was now. "Let us know what you find. Until then, everyone keep an eye and ear out tonight incase she hasn't gone into hiding. I'm going to see if I can find anything we can use here before I join you guys," Robin continued.

"Seems like something's going down at the museum a few blocks from here," Cyborg said as his wrist was blinking. It had been doing that for alittle while now but he just now had the chance to check it.

"Then we need to head over there next. I'll catch up with you guys shortly," Robin said kneeling down by where The Hannya girl had been standing before Raven clobbered her with everything but the kitchen sink. Had to be something here he could use to find out more but it was strangely... clean. There wasn't even any debri from Raven's attack. Which meant that someone had in the short time they had been looking away come in and cleaned everything up. There were some supervillains who could do that- but not many that would have that kind of forethought. And most already had criminal records so it didn't matter one way or another if they tried to hide their identity. Which meant that she was new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]   Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Midtown [Titans/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2