Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Vote_lcapMeteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Voting_barMeteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Vote_lcapMeteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Voting_barMeteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Empty
PostSubject: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:58 am

There was a meteor shower tonight. Most people would probably be heading to the park to try and see it, but the city's lights really made it almost impossible...or it usually would, but tonight the sky was filled with shooting stars.  So many that the effect on the city was actually visible, the streets lit up every time several of them passed through the air above the streets lit up, casting shadows around and there wasn't a single moment where there wasn't at least one of the comets in the sky.

Something was on it's way.

Far below the sky, a girl in a tuxedo played around with a small crowd of people, doing simple magic tricks. Cards and coins flew in and out of hands like ghosts, reappearing where ever the girl thought would be the most surprising as her audience laughed in amazement.  Now it was time for her big trick, to send them off.

Meryl had one of the group pick a card, any card. "alright, now put it back!" she cried out. After the deed was done she took several steps back and threw the cards into the air, high. Suddenly holes were shot through them and there were fifty one small clouds of dust on the ground. One card was left punctured . "This is your card I believe." she said with a a smile before her expression turned more serious, "Now, I'll need all the money you've got for that little performance, or else!" she said, making another volley of white hot rocks fall form the sky, narrowly missing some of the people, stopping any thoughts about running cold. "Place it all on the ground then you can lea-"

Meryl's voice was cut short as a rather strong beam plowed into her chest, knocking her to the ground and the breath out of her. "I heard there was an extorsionist here, looks like I found her-." Ravian paused, eyes widening. He knew this girl. "M-Meryl!?!" the crowd she had gathered scattered, some of them leaving their possessions on the ground, others picking them back up. "Hey, big bro.....um, look out!" she said, sending a rain of small meteorites down at the fleeing people.

Ravian, forced to turn around and obliterate the rocks one by one, turned back to see her already next to him, her cane held back, ready to swing and swing she did. Ravian dropped to the ground, dazed, but quickly pulled out his titans communicated "Backup needed, hurry."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:08 pm

"Ahh, what a night." Ace thought out loud to himself as he watched the meteors falling from the sky. While there were definitely an unusual amount of the falling chunks of rock, he chose to view this as a happy coincidence until proven otherwise. Can't live life going around being suspicious of everything. The only thing stress does is kill you sooner! Needless to say, the teen was enjoying himself. There was even a nice magic show going on not too far away that added to his enjoyment, at least until the end of the final trick.

Annnnnnnd she's an evil meta human. Of course. Whelp, this will be interesting. he thought as he stood up and cracked his knuckles. He was about to intervene when another hero beat him to the punch by shooting lasers straight at the girl, who then distracted him by attacking the civilians. Sighing, Ace pulled out his black deck of cards and levitated them out behind his back. He began to walk over, watching as the 'magician' whacked the hero with a cane. Ace launched one of his cards at the girl's back, attempting to catch her off-guard. "Nice trick earlier, but this is the card I was looking for. And what's with the sneak attack? Talk about cliché, although I suppose I'm not really one to talk, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Hotwire loved meteor showers. The scientific data to be gained from meteorites was enormous. But in the past year, very few of the things coming down from space were friendly. It was for that reason that hotwire, despite breaking down his Zydon detection gear, had put up an upper atmospheric scanner just in case. Tonight it paid off. He decided to look at the data for the shower, hoping it would be something benign. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. The meteors seemed to be giving off some unique signature, matching one being emitted from midtown.

Hotwire immediately set out. He was almost there when ravian called in, his communicator beacon appearning on Hotwire's cycle map right at the ground zero of the mysterious signal. "Already on my way Lux. Those new sensing arrays I put up detected the source of this strange meteor shower. It's putting it right at your location. What's the situation over there?" Hotwire asked zipping down the streets on his cycle. If you squinted down the street where they were, you could make out the shiny orange form of hotwire's cycle about a mile out.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:01 pm

((Sorry this took so long. Busy week.))
Meryl laughed as her brother fell "You've lost you touch, those rocks should have been shot down much faster!" she scolded him. A year or two ago he probably would have been able to shoot all of them down with but a glance, he was out of practice. That was good for her.  "Well uh," Ravian paused as he started thinking of how to explain what was going on. "This girl controls meteors. Hurry." No need to bring up the whole 'I grew up with her' part of things.

Directly after he finished talking Meryl cried out, he jerked into the air, beginning a clumsy flight as she quickly yanked a playing card out of back. "That fricken hurt!" she yelled, turning to Black Jack and looking at him darkly. "You dare harm Meryl!?" she yelled at him pointing furiously at him with her cane. [color=white["You will pay for that!"[/color] from the sky three brightly burning rocks shot down, towards ace, at tremendous speeds. All were in a horizontal line formation, one on the left, one on the right, one centered on Ace's chest. The other two were slightly lower. Upon hitting the effect would be rather devastating. Widespread burns, not to mention a very, very large hole. Upon missing they would simply shoot past him, though it'd probably be uncomfortably hot.  They zipped by Ravian before he could even see where they were coming from, eliminating the possibility of shooting them down. He hoped the card thrower was quick on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:50 pm

(no problem)

Luckily for Ace, his opponent had not handled the card to the back very well. Ace grinned at Meryl's response. Good, she's angry. Hopefully she'll stay that way. People make mistakes when they're angry. Sure enough, she had already made her first mistake. The waving of the cane and furious call for payback were clear signs of a counterattack. Before Meryl had finished her angry cry, Ace was already moving, feeling the heat of the meteors behind him as they impacted not far from where he had been standing when the attack had been launched. The projectiles had even knocked into about five of his cards, burning them to ash. "Come on, you'll have to do better than that. Did you forget to do your villain homework? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the first lesson they teach you is 'don't telegraph your attacks.'" he taunted as he launched another couple of cards towards her. The longer I can keep her distracted, the more time laser man has to recover. Hopefully he will be able to stop her then he thought, doing his best to keep track of the hero.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:52 pm

A few more meteors began to fall, and Hotwire saw three individuals. Lux, a man with cards, and a girl. The man with the cards appeared to be assisting Lux, at least that's what the security camera's showed. As hotwire shot towards the danger zone, he saw more bits of rock come down on the mysterious card dealer, only for him to dodge, at the expense of Lux. It looked like he was about to be made into swiss cheese.

Hotwire used his cycle cam to zoom ahead in, and lock onto each of them. A small panel on the side of his cycle opened, and a small tube protruded out. It immediately began to glow blue. One by one, each of the meteors stopped just as it was about to reach ravian, before dropping to the ground and melting into slag on the ground. Hotwire skid to a stop next to Lux and hopped off.

"Elementally modulated tachiode stream. When it hits those meteors, it causes an inertial fluctuation that causes it to just stop short. Word of advice. Don't touch them. The energy lost from the change in momentum has to go somewhere, so they heat up and melt."

Hotwire held his hand out to the cycle. The device that slagged the meteors shot off and attached to hotwire's left wrist, the one without the com. He designed his left gauntlet to be an easy interface to whatever tech he applied to it. A couple pieces of electronics shot through the window of the store behind him and attached around his arm. "Play ball." He said pointing forward. His cycle shot off down the street on hotwire's command preventing it from taking unnecessary damage.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am

Meryl, with a spin of her cane, blocked the incoming cards, knocking them to the ground rather easily. She was a bit surprised. She didn't think regular cards could be used to be so good at cutting....she would have to learn that trick! She began to raise her cane for a strike at Ace but then quickly turned on the spot, facing Hotwire's motorcycle and doing a short somersault over it, complete with a bow, just to show off. "I'm is quicker than you thought! You can't hurt Meryl!" she said aggressively before pointing her cane behind her and then swinging at the two despite the fact that the two were far away from her, but barely a moment later small streaks lit up the sky, as several small rocks shot towards all three of the heroes.

Ravian had himself and Hotwire covered, shooting down the rather small rocks without much of a problem before glancing at Hotwire "So...uh...not the best time and all...but I decided it'd be best to tell you in person...you just met my sister." he said abruptly before lifting into the air a bit and sending two weak bursts of energy at Meryl, easily dodged bursts. Directly afterwards she sent another two meteors down, standard sized this time, one heading for Hotwire's motorcyle the other towards Hotwire.

Meryl herself charged at Ace, spinning her cane before taking hold of the very end, doubling her range, and taking a hard swing at his throwing arm. Ravian, hung in the air, looking conflicted before shaking his head. "If you two can get her a bit impared, I can probably knock her out...she knows my powers pretty well though, so I'm probably not gonna get her if she can move well."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Ace frowned as his cards were easily blocked by the cane Okay...so direct assaults aren't going to work well. Time for a new plan. At that moment, a new hero came rolling in on a motorcycle, melting the meteors that had been directed at him a moment ago. Hmm...might be a good idea to stay near that guy's tech...OH CRAP! Ace thought, having just registered the fact that Meryl had waved her cane again. He dove backwards instinctively, narrowly avoiding a direct hit from a meteor. Unfortunately, the delay caused by his own thoughts left enough time for the meteor to graze by his leg, leaving a rather nasty cut and burn. "GAH! Hey, lay off those meteors! Those are way worse than my cards!" he complained, doing his best to get back up on his feet. The leg injury wouldn't stop him from fighting, but it would slow him down quite a bit.

Okay, first things first. Let's see what we can do about this injury Ace thought, pulling his die out of his pocket and tossing it at the ground while Meryl was distracted by the other heroes. Please be a one... he thought as the die settled on the ground, landing with one dot facing up. The teen smiled as the injury and burn started to heal, becoming not much more than a small nuisance. Looking back up, he noticed Meryl charging at him with her cane, ready to strike. Ace grunted as the attack connected before lashing out at the cane with his other hand, attempting to catch her off-guard and pull the weapon out of her grasp. "Nice cane. Mind if I borrow it for a bit?" he asked sarcastically as one of the cards behind his back shot towards the girl's cane hand. "By the way, did you know I can shoot cards without throwing them? It's one of the fun parts of being a meta human."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Hotwire looked to Ravian. A sister huh? Evil siblings in the metahuman world wasn't unheard of, and was actually rather common. "Got it Oculos. I'll have some questions for later so I can make a file, but otherwise we have bigger problems." He said, where Lux then gave a suggestion. Hotwire ran it in his head, and it looked pretty good. Just a minor change to make the best of what they had. He yelled to the other guy. If you two can fight her well enough, I can stop her from doing any damage to any of us." He explained, though it looked like the other guy was already way ahead of him.

The device on hotwire's arm powered up as he aimed it at the rock going towards his cycle. It spun out to a stop before falling to the ground in a molten slag. The same fate befell the rock aimed at him. Any further meteors he would drop in place. He just hoped he could keep up with them was all. The other two could handle the rest.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

"His name is Ravi!" Meryl cried out towards Hotwire, even as Ace tried to work her staff away from her. She did have two minds to think with after all. Multitasking was made easy by Meryl's imprisonment. This meant that even as she talked to Hotwire, several meteors simultaneously came down, aimed at the arm and body of Ace, all on collision path for his center of gravity. Meryl angled the cane very slightly as the cards came close. The first deflected giving  her something to slow down the rest as they each ran into each other edge to edge. She then tried hopping away just as her meteorites collided in a nice explosion, whether or not they had to go through the body of Ace. After all, they had just traveled through several million miles of space, radiation and a final few miles of atmosphere, burning with heat surpassing the highest of furnaces. Flesh wasn't about to stop, or even slow them.

The meteorites, if Ace tried to hold on, were aimed to sever his arm at the wrist and elbow, they weren't perfect however but they would all still converge right beside his body, making incredible heat, light, and noise. If Ace didn't let go, both Meryl and himself would be caught in a fireworks like blast.

Still, at the same time, she made sure Hotwire wouldn't be interrupting by giving him his own distraction. Above Meryl and her enemy, at an incredibly low angle came her Tungsten spike, it hit Meryl, sending her flying onto a nearby light, landing on it with little to no grace, flailing her arms about to stay on. It was at this moment that a beam hit her arm, her cane dropping, but only to be picked up by the other hand.

The Tungsten spike, upon hitting Meryl, had been knocked into a tailspin and spiral, she was hoping this would make it near impossible to score a hit on with that Meteorite nerfer the red haired boy had. The meteorite itself was aimed for just behind Hotwire's feet, ending up going in-between his legs. Upon hitting the ground it could and would make a large explosion of dirt and heat, creating a cloud of dust that would cover the entire street....and knock Meryl off her post.

"Nice try Ravi! I'm right handed though, only Meryl is left handed!" she said, confusing Ravian. His sister had been left handed since birth.

In all the smoke, nothing was visible. It would probably be a full minute until the cloud rested, the best thing to do in the meantime, would be to try and avoid conflict, lest they be taken out by an attack without even seeing it. "Your one friend is a titan...but we don't know the other one. Is he a B-Lister? CARD THROWER. ARE YOU ONE OF THE FAKE HEROES?" she cried out, her voice echoing around against the fronts of the homes nearby. "We should prioritize getting her away from the houses. Capturing her might be unrealistic, but she can destroy several of the houses on accident. Be careful." Ravian whispered to Hotwire, trying to make out where their other ally had ended up.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sounds good. Just try not to let me get smashed by a rouge rock from space, okay?" Ace replied to the third hero as Meryl foiled his attempts to rob her of her cane. Hm. Maybe I should start taking this more seriously...Nahhhh. The teen was so intent on his task, however, that he didn't notice the meteors coming towards him. While this high level of focus almost cost him his arm, it also saved it in the end. Ace had held on when Meryl had attempted to jump away, allowing himself to be pulled forward with her. As a result, unless one of the other heroes intervened, the celestial objects would explode, creating enough heat to burn parts of Ace's legs. Regardless of the success of the attack, Ace lost his balance after Meryl's jump back, causing him to land on the ground. Readying his cards for a counterattack, Ace was surprised when his opponent was sent flying by a spike-shaped object, ducking down to avoid it as it spiraled off towards the third hero.

Okay, yeah. Definitely should start taking this a little more seriously Ace thought, returning the remainder of his black cards to their deck and pulling out the fresh red one. The cards leapt out of the case and formed a square platform that lifted Ace into the air after he sat down on it. Seems like the best idea is to keep moving. Hopefully she doesn't pull out any tracking meteors. That could get ugly. he thought as the cards carried him over to the last area where he had seen the other heroes, however something had created a large enough dust cloud to obscure them from his vision. Then came the taunts from Meteor Girl. "FAKE hero?! You're the only fake here! A fake villain, a fake magician, heck, I'll bet you don't even have one real magic trick up your sleeve that's better than anything I can do!" Ace retorted, making sure to keep moving and make himself a harder target.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Hotwire managed to stop a couple of the comet collisions, but in his movements, one of them brushed his arm. Ow. That was going to leave a nasty 2nd degree burn. He gave a small tumble before regaining himself. However, anotheer rock blew up the ground at his feet, blowing him back. He got up and looked at the device on his hand. It was pretty banged up. He could fix it, but it only had a couple shots left until then. Even worse, he didn't see any of the parts he needed in the immediate vicinity.

While the girl was doing her flipping around, Hotwire got back to Ravian. "I agree. She's giving us a run for our money. Here's the plan. I need you to propel yourself down the street, and then go come back. Only don't stop propelling yourself. Use your momentum to tackle her out of here. Can you pull something like that off? I'll handle keeping her still"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:46 pm

((sorry thought it was Ace's turn for some odd reason, then had a busy week end. Hypocratic, I know. You and him can switch post orders if you want HW he'll be gone for a bit))
"I can do that." Ravian said warily. these meteors were beyond fast and while he didn't doubt Hotwire...who was he kidding, he slightly doubted Hotwire, and himself and Meryl! Who knew what she was gonna do!? She was rather....crazy compared to the last time he saw her.

If was being honest he was more than a bit scared. He knew her powers, and he had known her powers before. They were different now. Alot different. He wasn't sure if he could trust his eyes at the moment and even seeing what she could do, doesn't mean he knew what she was capable of. She could use her powers in more combinations than he could count. "I could, I'd need cover though, she can take me out of the sky on a whim." The dust was beginning to settle, they didn't have too much longer.

"So...keep her distracted, and try not to get killed doing it...and as a forewarning, she's smart, so....our chances of this working aren't to good. Come up with a backup plan while you're at it." Ravian said, flying off under the cover of the dust.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Hotwire took a few steps forward. "Well? Anything to say now? Or are you afraid to be beaten by us?" Hotwire said with arms outstretched. He... was just the diversion. If she threw a meterorite at him, he would use one of his two or three remaining nulling shots.

(OOC: Short post I know)
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

(Skip me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)   Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteors over Midtown.(Titans, 1-2 heroes, skip after 3 days)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next