Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Vote_lcapMechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Voting_barMechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Vote_lcapMechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Voting_barMechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Major_robototarts12_by_sanat49-d4fjbag

Nix was in town. But unlike her usual visits she was in for a mission, for H.I.V.E, solo style. Of course it wasn't as if Nix needed help to cause chaos. But that wasn't her only job today. She was on a robbery mission. As a robot, when she stood in front of a museum it got noticed. Especially now that she looked like a robot. She actually thought it looked pretty cool. Perhaps not her most elegant form, but she made it look good.

She walked forward up the steps quickly. She was looking for an old object that she was quite confident was a alien artifact that she wanted to run a few tests on, maybe make something with it. Of course the guards didn't want to make it that easy. They stepped forward without surprise, holding up their guns. It was Jump city after all. They had dealt with weirder things, but tat the same time Nix had to wonder if they ever won against those things. Ever.

Of course they didn't last long. Nix pulled out her sonic and made their pistols useless. Typical humans with their copper bullet casings. As they ran forward to try and simply take her out hand to hand, she delivered to quick high kicks to each of their heads, knocking them out cold and leaving them moaning on the floor.

Nix smiled and walked into the museum. Now where was that thing? She pointed her screwdriver around "Ah, there you are." she said as she shot out a glass breaking frequency of sound from her trusty screwdriver. Breaking ever display case in the entire museum, not to mention all the windows. "Oops~" she said sarcastically. Before walking forward to claim her prize. It wasn't something most people would consider alien, it simply looked like a small bracelet, made of turquoise and four small, cloudy, gems. "Yep, that should do perfectly."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 pm

"Out of all the places you could choose to rob, you would go for the one place I hate being the most, next to Libraries and school."

Ben Tennyson was on scene, with his new Omnitrix glinting on his wrist. The culprit was a female robot Ben had never met before, must have come around while he was back on his home planet in the multiverse. No matter, just like the usual demons, aliens, and crooks, she was going down.

"What would a robot want with jewelry anyway? Either way you'd look freaky. What you need is an Upgrade!"

Ben then rotated the dial of the holographic disc to a picture of what he thought was Upgrade and pushed down, but in a flash of green light had actually been changed into.

"Diamondhead...Awww dude, not cool."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

"Not my favorite place either, already know it all. Not to mention I don't need reminders of how simple this world is." she said, flicking a suit of armor. She opened her mouth to continue but when she spotted his watch she stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened in surprise. "Interesting" she said, waving her screwdriver at him to do a scan. "Well that's...new, where did you get something like tha-" she squinted at the bright flash of light.

Her jaw nearly dropped "Woah, a Petrosapien. Haven't seen one of those for about two hundred years." she said. She sounded, and was, excited. "Where did you get that thing?" she said, scanning it again. "It's some pretty advanced stuff, it has more than just a few aliens too, nice." her smile became a bit more sinister. "Unfortunately I need this little thing here. Doesn't belong to humans anyways, along with a few other choice objects...but those will have to wait." she quickly spun her pistol out and took several shots at the crystal being. She wasn't sure what it would do to him, the stuff he was made of was pretty hard, but then again it was probably pretty brittle. If she could get in close she might be able to do a lot of damage with her sonic screwdriver with the right frequency.

But she didn't really want to get into a fist fight. He was all...giant and made of some crystalline stuff that wasn't really worth categorizing unless she could get her hands on some. "This should be fun~" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 am

As Ben changed shapes he clenched his fist and ran at her, cocking a fist back and then throwing it towards her, but before he even got half way to the robot girl her sonic attack hit his hand and caused a dozen small cracks. Ben then looked a his palm and reformed the cracks....

"Whoa, that's not good."

No sooner had those words been uttered and she designated that this would be fun, Ben pointed both arms forward and transformed them into shooters. Then unleashed a dozen or so crystalline projectiles, which after shooting he immediately leaped and rolled behind a stand holding some big vase. At least it was big enough to block and conceal Diamondhead.

"Well I don't see YOUR name on it, so unless you've got a receit I'm afraid you'll have to put it back."

He yelled from behind his cover.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 am

The way things were going, today seemed like it was going to be a pretty uneventful day for Sam. Midtown of Jump City seemed pretty calm this day...as calm as things got, anyways. He'd heard from his Grandfather that a new exhibit was opening at the Museum today...but of course his grandfather didn't tell him what it was, so he'd have to go see for himself. Which, he did.

He was about halfway through the museum at this point, and he hadn't seen anything new that popped out at him. Sam figured now was as good a time as any for a bathroom break. He was beginning to think maybe Gramps was just messing with him. Sam didn't really mind, though. The museum was always a nice way to burn a few hours, at least for Sam. Helped him get his mind off this whole superhero thing, too. Well, USUALLY. Sam heard a high pitched whine, which didn't really catch his attention until the mirror on the sink he washing his hands at cracked and then the window broke, too. That wasn't normal.

Sam sighed, knowing something was amiss and his relaxing break was over. The young man dried off his hands and walked toward the bathroom exit. Just before pushing open the door he said "Henshin..." rather unenthusiastically.

Sam, now Beetle Knight stepped out of the bathroom, ready to find the source of the commotion. All the display cases had shattered, leaving all of the artifacts and exhibits exposed and unprotected. Beetle was not happy about that. With renewed vigor, he ran toward the central room of the museum, looking down at what he guessed was the source of the noise. A large crystalline man and a robotic woma-wait, she seemed kind of familiar. Then again, he knew one robotic girl...and it didn't seem beneath her to steal from a museum. He just assumed it was the one he already knew. And if not, hey, he'd introduce himself.

"HEY!" The insectoid fighter yelled from the balcony at the two. "Pointyman, Ms. Roboto! Do you guys mind?"

With a grunt, he jumped over the balcony and landed on the first floor with a small *thunk!*

"Listen, I know you two probably have some big battle between the forces of good and evil going on right now. I'm all for that, that's just awesome. But could you please take it someplace that ISN'T filled with priceless and delicate artifacts?! Take this outside, or at least up to the roof! Please?"

Beetle grumbled and turned his head and pointed at the robot woman he assumed he already knew.

"And you! That you, Nix? If so, what gives? I thought you said you were taking a break from making robberies when I called you a couple days ago!"

Beetle Knight was hoping the two would listen to him...but he doubted they would. He took a ready stance just in case he'd have to come to blows with either of the two.

((OOC: Rav, hope you don't mind, but I'm implying Sam's been talking to Nix more like she asked at the amusement park. It's easier to do that off screen, though.))
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:56 am

Yikes, she forgot that they could shoot those crystals. Sharp little shards of dense material. She had alewives to study how it worked at one point in the past. She hadn't ever thought she'd have to observe it from such an...unfortunate angle. Nix shattered a few of the projectiles before they reached her but was forced to dive to the side to dodge the rest.

That sucked, she was hoping to be able to remain aloof and superior throughout the fight. Course she hadn't really though she could keep it up after seeing that gadget he had. She already had several theories on how it worked. But that would have to wait. What she needed was a theory or two on how to beat this watch. The resonant frequency of this alien was obviously a huge power over it, that was lucky, but she still needed to get close(which seemed like a good choice now that she remembered the projectile crystals). "It might as well have my name on it, in the only one who knows what it is!" she shouted back at him stubbornly.

Just then, she heard the thunk of Beetle Knight's landing. For a moment she smiled, then frowned, he better not slow her down. "Hey there Beetle boy." she said, mostly, happily. "I'd gladly leave if this guy here would let me or at least calm down so we can talk. I'd love to hear about that gadget of his." her smile inspired something less than confidence. It was mischievous to say the least. "and like I said, it's not stealing, not exactly anyways. They were just gonna let it sit in that stupid case!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 am

"Hey, she started it!"

Ben yelled out as he stood up and accidentally knocked over the giant vase upon pointing at her. It didn't break, but it now had a huge crack in it after hitting the ground.

"Ooops...I can...fix that."

Ben said as he leaned the vase back up.

"If you wanna talk about the Omnitrix, I'll gladly tell you anything you wanna know...After you put that down of course and put away the crazy screwdriver looking doohickey."

Ben didn't know if this other guy was a hero or villain, but he wasn't gonna let him sabotage his objective.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:09 am

Beetle Knight could tell just by her tone of voice that the robot woman was Nix. He figured as much. As if robo-girls weren't a rare enough site in Jump, the troublemaker ones were even harder to come by. Beetle must feel soooooo grateful to know one.

Beetle held his stance, observing the situation. Oddly enough, it was almost like they were listening to him! They both seemed to wanna talk things over...and as much as Beetle liked a fight, he knew that NOW was definitely the time and the place for a little diplomacy. All this aggression would not stand, ma-ohgod did he just knock over that Ming Dynasty vase. He did.

"THAT THING IS SIX HUNDRED YEARS OLD," Beetle ranted to himself,taking deep breaths to keep calm and not go ballistic on the clumsy hero. He managed to not flip...for now.

"All right, all right," Beetle said, walking closer toward the two. "We all seem like we want to calm the heck down and talk about this. That's good. We're all mature-ish....adults? We can do this."

Beetle looked toward Nix again.

"Since you went through all this trouble to break in and steal that thing, why don't you start explaining first, Nix. What is that, and why are you stealing it? Enlighten us uniformed primitives to it's nature if you would," Beetle said, dripping with sarcasm. "The point of Archaeology and museums is to learn about what artifacts like that were used for. If you just say what it is, there'll be no point in letting it sit in that 'stupid case' as you say. Who knows? I might just let you get away."

Beetle Knight gave a chuckle at that. Part of him was lying about that last part...but part of him was more than fine with doing that.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 am

"I did not start it! I was on my way out until you used, obviously also stolen, alien tech!" she crossed her arms stubbornly. She wasn't going to let these fools hold on to her little piece of tech. "I'll put it down when I'm done with it!" she snapped at both of them before pointing her screwdriver at it with a determined look on her face. She frowned slightly at what Sam said, she would have told him what it was right then and there, on the spot, if she could. But she couldn't, it was way too complicated. "Well first of all you used the wrong kind of radiometric reading, not surprising since whoever found it assumed it was human, but it's way older than eveything else here."

She was stalling, trying to work her mind for what this thing could do or at least where it was from. "And it's...well it's a thing, that just happens to...do...another thing whic-" the small object shifted shape from a sorta of ovular rock into a perfect silver square. It was just small enough to fit in one "It does that?...Look, I'm still working on the specifics, but I think it's important." she said as if she was stating something extremely obvious. "So if you two would just let me leave so I can study this more before it does something else, that'd just be swell." Nix said with the sincerest smile she could muster on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 am

"Ya, I can tell you what I've learned from all this, and it's that YOU don't even know what it is and if you're not gonna put it down, then I'm gonna---"

Suddenly, Ben reverted to human form and looked at the watch annoyingly.

"Time out and do nothing, apparently."

Ben then folded his arms, he had to wait for a minute until the watch recharged.

"Anyway, it sounds like a busy box to me, but whether it is, or isn't, I don't care what excuse you have, I'm not just going to take your word for it and let you take it."

Ben was firm on this, letting random bad guys or people who are trying to steal stuff, get what they want, usually ends up in them using it to finish their doomsday device or whatever. It didn't help that she already had one crazy space weapon as it is and was a robot, who could probably make crazy war machine type stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 am

Beetle Knight was quiet, watching the situation unfold and trying to understand what exactly was going on. However, it was becoming all too clear to him that NO ONE knew what was going on. Nix wasn't sharing what the thing she was stealing did, what she was going to use it for, or what it even WAS. Then again, even she didn't seem to know everything about the artifact either. All they could be sure on was that this thing was alien in origin, and far older than everything else here.

The armored fighter thought things over for a minute or so before coming to a conclusion and turning to what used to be Diamondhead.

"Let her go," he said to Ben. "She's clearly the only one with any inkling as to what that thing is or what it does. Plus, she's the only one with technology advanced enough to study it and figure all that stuff out."

"Don't get it twisted, Nix," Beetle said as he turned back to Nix. "I'm not letting you off the hook because I think you being a thief is just fine and dandy! You're stealing and that's against the law, simple as that! But at least you're doing it in the name of research, understanding and science."

Beetle Knight walked toward the main entrance to the museum, leaning against the wall next to the door. He pointed out of the door with his thumb.

"Now, get lost before I change my mind, understand?"

Beetle knew this course of actions would have repercussions; Ben was gonna be more than mad at him and would either try and chase after Nix or fight him, if not both. Nix could very well abuse whatever secrets she discovered that thing held, and make his entire argument for her moot. And he knew he'd probably have to deal with those repercussions eventually. But right now, this seemed like the best available course of action.

"At least now they won't break anything else...."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 pm

He...he was letting her go? Well that was insane. She smiled and held in her breath to contain her laughter. She had expected having to fight her way out of here! But Sam was just letting her go and the other boy, well, he was a boy again. "Well, it's good to see you at least have some sense. I was beginning to think that head of yours was empty after our little scene at the theme park. The metal I got was very useful by the way." she said spinning her pistol around her finger quickly.

"And I'm not stealing any more than they did when they took this from...wherever." she said dismissively. "Not to mention a few other things I'll be back for some time." she added on mischievously. "Anyways, no matter what you think," she said pointing at Ben. [color=white]"I'm going to go ahead and leave before beetle boy here changes his mind, tries to stop me and becomes an annoyance.

She took a few steps towards the door, drawing her pistol against the beetles exoskeleton as she walked by. "Thank you~!" she said happily. She felt victorious walking out the door, well, until the gunshots started. She dove back in firing at the cops on her way in "Okay, back entrance! Bye!" she said, taking off into a sprint past Sam and Ben on her way to the next exit sign..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Ben raised his hand.

"Erm, don't I get a say in this? He might've changed his mind, but I gotta disagree. It might because you don't live in Titans Tower, with a bunch of teched out stuff and have super brainy aliens at your disposal, but I know for a fact that we have the tech to study that..whatever it is, and I'm not gonna let your dumb decision jeopardize this entire city or possibly the planet."

Nix tried to leave while Ben was talking, sensing that he wasn't going to let her go. Truth was, he currently couldn't stop her, but luckily she was shot at from the main entrance and then tried leaving out the back, which Ben didn't intend to let happen. At least the cops had finally made themselves useful for a change, and the reason Ben hadn't tried to stop her from leaving the main entrance was due to the omnitrix needing more time to charge. However, currently he could probably get a few minutes out of it, even if it wasn't fully recharged. So he'd have to be fast in taking her down...really fast.

"Ya know, I would usually tell you to slow down, but in your case you might wanna speed up your get away..."

Ben then choose the alien form, who would be best suitable for dealing with beetle and keeping her from escaping. He would need to be quick thinking, quick reflexes, and quick...well everything; XLR8 was all about quick! After transforming Xlr8 dashed over to the beetle kid with his face mask up revealing his green beady eyed, blue face.

"Any damage she causes is on your head buck-o. You could've helped me stop her..."

With those few words hurriedly uttered, his face-plate dropped down and then with a zoom of wind the blue blur dashed after Nix gaining yards on her by the second. While attempting to leave Sam in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

Sam rolled his eyes behind the Beetle Armor as Nix passed by him and sighed. That robot really liked testing his patience. Fortunately for her, Sam had plenty of patience. It took a lot to get the guy noticeably flustered. His jimmies had a status of being near un-rustleable. Nix headed out the front door, but quickly came back in when she realized the cops were still out front. Beetle sighed again and face palmed as Nix started heading back out, trying to find another exit.

He would've pointed out that the police most likely had the area surrounded already...but he felt like leaving Nix a little surprise. That put a little grin on Sam's face under the armor.

With a flash of light and rush of wind, Beetle Knight was face to face with XLR8. He could only assume that it was that kid, and he had more than one form to transform into. The alien chastised Beetle and then sped off after Nix. Had he decide to stick around, Beetle would've explained that he was very aware that he was responsible. This, as far as he knew, was the best available option. Plus, he knew where Nix lived (sorta), so if she was really up to something nasty, he could find her easily.

A few seconds passed after XLR8 XLR8ted away after Nix. With another sigh, Beetle Knight ran off in the direction the two were going. They'd probably end up breaking something on their way out, he figured...
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Nix had just entered the next room to look around when she noticed the flash of green light make her cast a slight silhouette on the floor in front of her, she sighed. "Can't you just give up?!" she yelled back before firing her pistol back several times without actually aiming, or even looking actually. So much for Sam's hope of them not breaking anything more. She continued her running towards an exit until she heard something behind her. She turned to meet it. "Can't you just let me get out of here?" she said, bringing her pistol up to aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)   Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanical mayhem maker in midtown.(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next