Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Vote_lcapA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Voting_barA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Vote_lcapA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Voting_barA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Ever since Nina woke up a few days ago, things had felt...different, it was very strange. It felt the same, the comic shop was the same, the faces were different, but that was it. It's as if she had woken up from a dream and not paid attention to things for a while, things were altered slightly but the main things remained the same. Either way, she went about business as usual.

The weather was calm, a few clouds, slightly warm. Nina was in her shop hoovering the carpet at the front of the shop, one of those fancy wireless vacuums that made less noise, the shop was empty, a slow day it seemed, but that was okay, more time for Nina to tidy up. It would be nice if something interesting happened though, or someone interesting to talk to for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:43 pm

A figure in a large cloak pushed into the shop, he looked around quickly heading for the stairs in a hurry. "You didn't see me." He said flashing some cash to her before headed upstairs and out of sight. The stranger bit was when two cops came in looking around. They walked over and asked. "Did you happen to see a strange man in robes come through here, we lost track of him at this corner." The man's partner was still looking between the various shelves.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Nina would shake her head to the cops "I've been in the shop front vacuuming all day, haven't seen anything shy of a dust bunny" she told them "if you're interested, I've got some cool drinks in the fridge in the corner there, you cops must be thirsty looking for people all day" she said with a friendly smile, trying to peddle her goods like a typical shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:56 pm

The police would sigh and head out after thanking her for her time. Once he was sure the way was clear the man came back down and walked over to her. He handed her a stack of twenties saying. "Thanks for the help, I'll keep this place in mind for my.. co-workers."

He shrugged the robes off and put them into a backpack where she could see even more money. "You aren't the same lady that was here before are you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Nina would appreciate the money and blinked when he said co-workers, it's not like she hadn't had dealings with the criminal world, having good connections can be useful, but she wasn't planning on her shop and home becoming a hotspot for criminals to hide in.

She would then look confused at him "well, I'm Nina Vulpes, always have been, always will be" she said with a shrug, not really understanding what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Tiberius said softly. "well that's the name my boss used when telling me about that group... Surprised you're still in town most took off a while ago." He shrugged and said. "Not trying to threaten you, just saying. Not a doppelganger are ya?"

He walked around her curiously looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "His offer was legit by the way."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Nina looked even more confused "your boss? What group? Why shouldn't I be in town?...What offer?!" she asked, getting more and more confused with each question "I've been tending to my shop for a few years now, haven't heard of any offers or anything" she told him, maybe he was playing with her, trying to confuse her, but...a doppleganger? Is that why things felt slightly off since that day?...

Last edited by Emmz on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Tiberius said calmly. "A Nina Vulpes worked with a group called Hive committing minor crimes, they worked their way up and took over the city itself. My boss offered two of them a way out. Buying their portion of the city and giving them jobs working in his media network. She never showed up." He shrugged and said, doesn't really matter offer's expired anyway.

"I'm Tiberius Ralin, living tank." He introduced himself seeming pretty normal besides the slightly off hair and skin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:24 pm

"Well I've never heard of HIVE, this is really weird..." she said with a thoughtful look "well, either way, nice to meet you Tiberious, I'm Nina Vulpes, owner of Kitsune comics and purveyor of pretty things" she said with a toothy grin "you want some food or drink or anything? I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself" she said with a little pride.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:26 pm

Tiberius shrugged and said. "What do I have to lose? Besides it's not just selling pretty things I'm sure." he walked around for a moment ducking down suddenly as the cops walked by the window. When they had passed her looked back at her. "They left their car to pursue me on foot."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm

"Alright, let's go upstairs then" said Nina as she split into two, leaving a clone behind to hold off suspicion from the cops, returning to vacuuming along the isles.

Nina would then lead Tiberious upstairs and into the kitchen "what do you fancy? A sandwich? Some soup? I've got some chicken curry leftovers too" she said with a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Tiberius followed along behind her casting a glance back at the clone. Once upstairs he would walk around the table his eyes glancing at everything noting the positions of each and every item. "Leftovers will be fine thanks. Been a while since I had human food. Oh right I'm a shape changer."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Nina nodded "cool, what shape do you change into?" she asked curiously as she warmed up the leftovers in the microwave and got him a plate of home made chicken curry with some shop bought poppadoms, putting a knife and fork on the table too before getting him a glass of ice water and putting it on the table "alright~ enjoy" she said happily, sitting at the table opposite him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Tiberius chuckled and said. "This place isn't big enough to change, and might not be sturdy enough to hold me up." He said shrugging, he took the fork clumsily eating like he'd never used one. He did stick out a prehensile tongue to help get food onto the fork. "This is good stuff," he said after a few bites. "I might have to come over for dinner from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Nina would blink in surprise at what he said, but would then smile as he appreciated her cooking "really? well you're welcome anytime, it gets pretty lonely in the evenings, so I welcome any friendly company" she said happily as she would watch him eat, just pleased to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next