Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Vote_lcapRebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Voting_barRebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Vote_lcapRebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Voting_barRebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Rebecca had been strolling through the downtown area, her hands tucked firmly in her pockets. She was stuck in her transformation state once again, and people were giving her a wide berth not that she didn't mind the extra space or the people looking at her, it was just annoying that she had once again gotten stuck in it all because she had in a moment of weakness, let her emotions get the best of her. "Goddammit this is annoying." She huffed softly as she made the air around her come to a dead stop now this wouldn't have looked strange if not for the fact it was an incredibly windy day and well, she was sitting in a literal moving dead zone. No wind touched her, and people just seemed to stare at this obvious display of her element controlling powers. "Okay maybe I can get a job at a bakery, or maybe at a daycare that's always a good idea, considering I need to keep my rent in check." She had been so caught up in her thoughts that she walked straight into someone, a rather tall someone wearing enough armor to be considered a walking tank.....

"Hey. Don't you have any common sense to not stand in the middle of the sidewalk?" she asked softly in her usual monotonous tone. Rebecca didn't need this right now, and she certainly didn't need any problems either. But knowing her, problems always found her one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Joshua walked on the sad walk, his feet making a loud thud with every step. People were either walking far around him or staring directly at him. He hated being stared at. He wasn't use to being stared at in fact. He was use to having people bow to him because of his leadership status. A Primarch was the example of a true Astartes yet he's here on a planet with no other Astartes, his greatest enemy on the planet somewhere, and his brothers betraying his father the Emperor of Man. He had alot to take in and it made him wonder why he hadn't had gotten off this planet.

Just then he bumped into someone. He stared down at her, wondering why he hadn't noticed bumping into her. He sighed through his helmet and said. "Sorry, it's just, this planet is weird." He caught a boy whispering freak as if he thought nobody would notice. He grabbed the boy by the arm and crushed it in his grip. "What did you say? You should know when to keep your mouth shut when you speak to a Primarch." His grip hardened and the boy screamed. He was a teenager, his voice high when he was screaming.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

"Yeah well, tell that to someone who doesn't know." She looked at him then in a flash she noticed him crushing a boys arm in his grip and this clicked something in her mind. Her indigo eyes flashed with anger as she grabbed the arm and began to with pull it down with little effort. She may have been small, but she was strong especially when she was stuck in her demon form. "I think he was referring to me, and not you big guy." You could almost see the ire in her eyes, as she held his arm steadfast she certainly looked far more freakish and sinister with those purple lines across her body, the discolored hair, her pale skin and those eyes. She wasn't going to let go until he let go. "I don't know what the hell a primarch is buddy, but around here we have rules to be followed, and one such rule is you hurt a kid and I'll peel you out of that fancy suit of yours, through the ass plate if I have to."

Rebecca was generally calm but if you pissed her off you would be in for a world of hurt. Not only did she hate seeing kids get hurt, but generally anyone that didn't deserve it usually set her off. "Let him go. Now." If Rebecca gripped any tighter on the armor, it would possibly begin to bend and buckle under the sheer force she was exerting.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Joshua didn't expect to be pulled down by such a small creature. He looked down at her hand and then looked at her. He surprisingly obeyed the girl, not wishing a creature with such strength to destroy his armor. The boy limped away to a group of his friends. "That boy insulted me." He complained, wondering why his brothers called him the little one. He gripped at the hand that was gripping his arm and forced her off of him. "I don't want to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it."

He stood up and looked down at her, wondering why she looked that way. "Your different from humans....." He pointed out, not meaning it as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm

She was pleased he let go and then casually looked at him. "Well I myself am not human. Well not entirely." She muttered softly as she sighed better to let it all out to an extent. "I'm a half demon." She was upfront and truthful, she knew what she was, she just didn't like it much. Even if it had it's uses. The wind bent and arched away from the both of them, due to the close proximity between the two and it was still an odd thing seeing the occasional paper or plastic bag sort of roll around them, as if it struck an invisible wall. She had such a calm look on her face, even if she wasn't all that happy with this person attacking a kid she let it slide since he let go so willingly. "So if you're not from around here, where exactly do you come from?"

It was a curious question, and she certainly liked to ask them when she was met with unfamiliar or strange people and this massive man, was certainly strange. She shortly grew tired of having to crane her neck to look up at him and so before long she was looking him eye to eye at an even level. If he looked down, he would notice she was floating on a strong and constant gust of wind. She was also an elementalist, and a rather decent one at that.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:27 pm

As soon as she said half demon his mood.....was unchanged. He had read folklore about demons and how they schemed and snarled at mankind but he had thought of it as a fake. A fluke of some sort created by man kind to scare children. But what he was staring at, what he saw told himself that he had been wrong for all these years.

He watched, astonished that she could float in the air without the assistance of any device. "I am from the planet Fallout far from this solar system. It's a wasteland and I decided to keep it that way when my planet was discovered by my father." He walked around her, looking below and trying to find out how she could float in the air.

He was one of the "Incredibly smart lad", as his adopted father from planet Fallout had put. He would solve problems and repair any sort of technology. He wanted to know how she could do such an amazing thing. "How can you do such an amazing thing?" He asked, his hand going under her.

He hadn't known that she was using the wind to help her float. His hand was caught in the gust of wind and lifted his hand up, lifting the girl by her feet higher. "You manipulate the air around you to make you float. Impressive." He said, setting her down gently. "And how is this possible?"
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 am

"So you're an alien. Or, something else?" She asked inquisitively though she showed no signs of it, she was rather interested in him, if only because she was curious. She watched him as his expression changed to that of astonishment, as she floated before him watching him circle her trying to figure out her ability. She cocked her head to the side slightly, and raised an eyebrow out of confusion.

She sighed and looked at him and rolled her eyes. He was an alien or maybe he wasn't, and he'd never seen an elementalist before? Now she had to wonder who was the stranger of the two here. "It's simply control of an element or elements. Sort of like how a pyrokinetic can generate flames, or a telekinetic can lift things up, my abilities however, lie within the realm of the elements." She explained briefly, as she watched him put a hand under her feet to which his hand was lifted by the updraft and to which, it pushed her higher into the air.

When he removed his hand she stayed up there, before allowing herself to gently return to eye level. "As you already know, I'm also rather strong in this form." She explained in her usual monotonous chatter it wasn't often she found someone interested in her powers people were always intimidated by the strange and unusual and well, she had all that in spades. "And my powers get stronger the angrier I get and...I try to avoid that as much as possible, I don't like that feeling at all." She explained with a greatly hushed, if somewhat harsh whisper as if someone was listening to them. "So what brings you to this tiny little, backwater ball of dirt anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 pm

"Anger is a deadly potency." Joshua said, knowing all to well the emotion of anger through thousands of years of war. He nodded in agreement to her strength, still feeling sore from her expression of her strength. "I can tell." He said to her strength, grabing his shoulder and moving his arm clockwise, cracking it.

"I came out here to escape from one of my brothers, Angron of the World Eaters, whom was chasing my ship and trying to kill me." Joshua said, his tone dark and saddened. He had wished to never recall such a memory. "My brothers each lead a Legion that took over worlds and destroy alien species. Right now we're at a war with each other. Horus, my brother, wants to kill his father, my father, the Emperor." He looked down, frowning through his helmet.

He disliked Horus ever sense he met him. The man was "over the top" as Earthlings said. He looked at her, wondering how she looked so different from everybody else yet seem attractive. "So how did you become a half demon?"
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:56 am

"Tell me about it." She spoke with a slightly sarcastic tone, as she kept her eyes on that helmet of his. It was interesting really primitive compared to what she's seen and she chuckled. "That armor looks kind of old. Bulky and cumbersome." She's seen so many odd things in her life, living in Jump city that this was a relative surprise to her; a big ass guy wearing a really old suit of armor.

"I'm not really sure, I might have been born this way or something." She sighed softly, it wasn't one of those things she liked to remember either. Simply because, all she could recall was being covered in blood. "Well I doubt your brothers would get far in trying to conquer earth. Especially since we have some rather intense heroes, like the green lantern or superman they wouldn't get far. In fact some of the villains that make their home on earth would certainly take the fight to them, and since they don't have any scruples about killing." She ended her sentence there as he could certainly get the point of what she meant.

"A civil war. Not a good thing as history would dictate, it's just pointless bloodshed for pointless reasons, no matter your belief." She cocked her head to the side as the wind began to die down in fact, any amount of wind within a fifty foot radius around them had just simply died. "So in short. I don't know anything about your people, beyond the fact that they have some kind of xenophobic superiority complex. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:37 am

"My armor has been modified. Sadly, I am considered the littlest brother and the weakest sense I depend on my gadgetry and charisma to end a fight." He said. He was sadened to know that he was looked down on by almost all his brothers. Except for Magnus and Alpharious. Magnus had been his closest friend and he had never met the real Alpharious.

He had heard that Alpharious had his legion call themselves Alpharious when asked what name they have. "I have read your Earth's history. It's full of pointless wars against man. Either religious wars of massacre or racial wars against each other." He said, his helmet suddenly shut off. He growled from the helmets age and how it always malfunctioned. He took his helmet off, revealing his shoulder lengthed hair and a five o'clock shadow.

"You were right, this stuff his old and cumbersome." He said, grinning at her. He hooked the helmet onto his utility belt. "I find my brothers violent and focused on man kind so much they don't notice the technology xenomorphs give. I don't go onto the planet and destroy every species on there first, I see if they can talk or if they can accept a gift that would convince them to become Protectorates for the emperor, submitting to his will without being slaughtered."

He was taught by his vault father back on Planet Fallout to be helpfull and kind to anybody who comes with kindness. If they didn't then he would fire a bolter round through the thing's skull. He felt the air and said "We might want to talk somewhere else." He said, looking up at the rooftop. He could see a figure covered in shadow and hidden in cover. He began to walk down the sidewalk. "Follow." He said, gripping his chainsaw blade in his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Rebecca chuckled as she looked at him. "If you're the runt of the litter I'd hate to see the others. Not that I couldn't handle em if they tried to hurt me, or my friends." She sighed softly, before setting back down to the ground and followed him. "What did you see?" Rebecca spoke up her eyes glancing to the rooftop briefly as an added precaution, she whipped up a rather visible flow of around around her that took on the shape of a spear. Or in this case it was an air lance, and she's had extensive practice making these kinds of things. If it was a threat, she would smash it with this mass of air pressure and with the amount she has packed in this thing, it would go flying a good fifteen feet. "So, mind explaining this whole civil war thing with your people? It's been an interesting day meeting this odd alien but, even so she still felt uneasy. "I wonder who's following us.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.   Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca cross; I'm different and I like it.
Page 1 of 1