Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Noobies (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Waiting to meet Mariya's parents, she suddenly got tense and pulled away from Willow all together. I mean, maybe this isn't the best way to say hi to her new friends parents, drunk and half naked on their counter top. However, Mariya cleared things up by saying her parents wouldn't be here... as in she didn't live here... meaning they broke in to a house, used their movie room, and drank their liquor. Great... She was basically a criminal at this point so who cared. Before she could even protest Mariya started picking up Willow off the counter, the man opening the door ever so closely. Willow could hear his breathing picking up, he definitely knew someone was here... Well he'd be an idiot if he didn't know. Her Volkswagen was out front and the front door was unlocked. "Aweee I was having so much fun...." Will whined, getting on her tip toes and kissing Mariya's neck a couple more times.
Hearing his foot steps even closer, Willow let out a sigh, she was coming to her senses.. They better dart. "Fine... go start my car... I'll be out in a second.." Will told her, handing Mariya the keys. Her head was pounding now, she definitely felt like she crashed on Earth after being on cloud 9.

After making sure Mariya was completely out of the house, Willow stuck to the wall and climbed up on top of the ceiling, hoping the man wasn't smart enough to look up. Like any sane person, he probably took a picture of her license plate, she had to get rid of that. As soon as he got into the kitchen, Willow dropped on top of him, hitting his head hard and knocking him out. She quickly searched his pockets for his phone, deleted the pictures, and put it back into his pocket. It was stupid and reckless, but she rather that than get caught.. especially since her Aunt was in the law enforcement. And maybe because she wasn't in her right mind... Nonetheless, the girl stumbled out to the car, holding her head in pain. She was definitely going to regret this in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:05 am

Willow was more receptive to Mariya getting out now, but didn't want to leave herself? What the Hell? This drunk girl wanted to catch a rap, it seemed. Oh well, Mariya was thinking about her own skin here, so she dipped and took the keys. If Willow was going to try to play some guilt trip sob story on the guy, it'd work better without the thuggish looking Russian there, anyway.

Once outside, Mariya was cool as a cucumber. In her mind if she was out of the house, they couldn't get her for breaking and entering, right? Or would it be trespassing since nothing broke?

Either way, the load was off her shoulders so she was relaxing against Willow's car, tapping her fingers to the beat of a song in her head. When Willow came stumbling out, Mariya whistled and sauntered over. "The front door? What in the Hell did you tell him to convince you to let you go? Did you grab my shirt, Rocky?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 am

Rubbing her tired eyes, Will let out a long yawn after what had happened. Her head was spinning and her body hurt from the impact, apparently drunk Will couldn't take a punch,or maybe her pain tolerance was broken when she was drunk. Eh whatever. The brunettes shrugged off the idea and looked at Mariya with tired eyes "I flashed him and got a 'get out of jail free card'." She said with a dead pan stare, either she was lying completely or entirely serious. There was no I between. "You look better without a shirt anyways." Willow was still kind of drunk, that would solidify that despite losing the giddy to her voice and actions.
Whatever giddiness she had was pretty much gone, old sarcastic Will was on its way, and she just waned to sleep. "How about we.. we get out of hereeeee." The girl mumbled, opening the back door and climbing in. She'd then proceed to fall asleep in the back seat with out any regard to Mariya. She hadn't asked if she could drive or where they would go, her head ache was pounding and she was so too exhausted to do anything about it. Lucky for Mariya, Willow was one of the heaviest sleepers on this planet, little to nothing woke her up, even a kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 am

Willow gave a stoney response to Mariya's question and the Russian analyzed the girl for a few seconds unable to tell if she was lying or not. Was it really that easy? And where's the justice in some old rich clown getting to see more of Willow than Mariya?! There was none.
Then the compliment came that Mariya looked better without the shirt, and the Alien immediately smirked. Her ego was easy to stroke, and it was nice to see that she wasn't the only one feeling attracted here.

"I accept that, I thought you looked better pinned under me too, Rock." Mariya relief with a sauve wink but immed felt cheesy about it. She didn't dwell on it and let Willow pass out in the back seat.

Mariya looked to the car and frowned. Drunk driving wasn't on her bucket list. This would take some maneuvering.

When Willow woke up, she'd be on a scratchy bed in a small room. Mariya would by at the sink brushing her teeth wearing nothing but a big white teeshirt, her hair that was usually all over the place was stuck to her face with wet water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Willow didn't even have a dream, which was strange because she usually had vivid dreams when she slept, it seemed like the alcohol really knocked her out. Despite the fact she was knocked out cold, Will woke up due to her banger head ache an hour later, not knowing where she was. She didn't move a muscle, did get get kidnapped? No.. she wasn't in suit.. okay... She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to the noise of running water.. Mariya... Okay she's in the clear. For a second there Willow really thought she was going to have to beat up some guys without her suit. Why was she in a cheap motel? Last thing she remembered she was taking shots in a fancy ass house watching a horrible zombie movie... And then? The rest was kind of blurry... She kind of remember getting off the kitchen counter with Mariya and then falling from the ceiling.. And uh.. the guys phone??? Eh whatever, the other girl could explain.
Looking at her tall friend, Will let out a grunt and held her head, man that hurt. "Where are we? Why aren't we in that lovely house of yours.." She asked, squinting and bouncing on the bed. Yeah a nice house wouldn't have a mattress that felt like actual rocks, not that Will minded, but it just didn't make sense. "Can you give me a debriefing of how I embarrassed myself? Honestly it's all fuzzy." She asked, not even caring that Mariya was only dressed in a white T shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Mariya perked up a bit, a noise of surprise escaping her as she looked back to Willow with her toothbrush still in her mouth. Quickly spitting and washing, Mariya put the toothbrush down and faced the girl. "Nice to see you up and about, sleeping beauty. Do you at least remember my name?"

Willow seemed to have fuzzy and spotty memories of the night, which might have worked out in Mariya's favor but it's hard to tell. Should she lie more? Probably not, this seemed to be going the right direction anyway.

"Well if you remembered, you'd know I didn't actually live there. I live here. or in the one down the street, if I'm feeling frisky. We avoided getting the police called on us, and made it to first base. I'm still up for running more, if you are though. You made it to a solid second before me. You enjoyed it."

Mariya explained with a devious grin as she made her way to the bed, laying next to Willow.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 pm

She was definitely one for nick names, she had to have called Will over 20 different names today... She thinks... Eh whatever it's an exaggeration. She asked if she remember her name, making Will think for a second.. Yeah, she did... she remembered it being like a revaluation when she finally got the courage to ask. "Mar... Maryy... Maria... MARIYA." She said a little too loud, making her head ache worse, well at least she remembered. Nonetheless, the girl made her way to the bed and started telling her that the house they stayed in wasn't Mariya's house and she actually stayed in this crappy motel. To make it worse, she started saying how they made it to second base.. What were the bases again? Will didn't remember.. What she did remember is that they made out.. a lot.. it was coming back to her in pieces, especially the kitchen counter.. Great.. She knew she shouldn't have taken shots.
"I'm more surprised I didn't throw up because of that awful coffee.." She complained, still not realizing there was alcohol in her coffee. At this point Mariya was laying next to her in bed, smirking like some she devil. Did she really think?? In a crappy motel??? Man.. "Look, drunk Willow and sober Willow are two different people. I hate to break it to you, but I'm straight." She explained, getting out of her bed, her head ache getting worse. She'd go to her backpack and pull out a spare T shirt, taking off her own. As she turned to face Mariya again, she'd be pulling another T shirt over her head that read 'Nevertheless, she persisted'. "Sorry to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Willow remembered Mariya's name, which meant that she had to have remembered at least some of the countertop adventures they had, right? Then the girl said something that turned Mariya's grin into a disappointed scowl. Straight? Hah. As if...
"In my experience, drunk Willow is more honest with herself. Because sweetheart..."
Mariya was distracted as Willow took her shirt off. Had she mentioned how distracting this girl was? If not, Mariya found the girl extremely distracting.

"You didn't seem straight with your hands up my shirt like that. I think you might be in need of some experimenting before you decide you're straight, Rocky." Mariya finished once Willow redressed. As much as it looked like this would be a disappointing night, she remained hopeful.

"Besides, your car isn't back yet anyway. I got a buddy to tow it here. He'll probably be another hour or so, so you have time to kill you know."

Neverthless, she was persistent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Apparently Mariya didn't want to believe she was straight, tough luck. Sure sometimes she thought about how lovely other girls were and how soft their lips were and how-... never mind... BUT EVERYONE DID. Girls were just amazing and everyone needed to admire them, just like Will admired guys. She was 110% straight.
Mariya only made it worse by saying she didn't seem straight with her hands up her shirt, making Will pinch the bridge of her nose. She looked at the time, it was 2 am.. Not too bad.. She could always just throw on her spandex suit and get out of here... but then how would she find her car. ugh. "I don't need to experiment... Sorry to disappoint! I like dick!" She practically yelled it at this point, Mariya's neighbors probably had questions.

Letting out a sigh, Willow pushed her hair back and realized she did have an hour to kill. "Fine I'll stay for another hour.. We have school soon.. ugh... Do you have any pain killers?" She asked, squatting and going through the drawer next to her bed. Coming up with nothing, she made her way to the bathroom where she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked rough. Maybe the medicine was in here?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Mariya bit back a chuckle when Willow screamed out her appreciation for the male appendice. It sounded like she was getting a little defensive, but Mariya wasn't going to dwell on it. They had school tomorrow, after all. they needed to worry about that, right? Well... not really worry. Mariya had planned on sleeping in and missing the first half of school today.

"Painkillers? That bad, eh? Yeah I have some." Mariya said, getting out of bed to look through her bag. When she bent over, Willow would have a good view of her behind. "And you don't need to yell. If you like dick, you like dick... or at least that's what you can convince yourself of. When people yell it makes me assume they're convincing themselves more than they're convincing me."

Mariya produced a bottle of Tylenol and tossed it to Willow, remembering her lightning reflexes from the day before. "All I'm saying is... you seemed to like my soft skin, and we both know that guys don't have very soft skin. Or soft lips. If you ever want to go back to soft, I'm willing to help. If not, I'm gonna try to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 pm

She took a couple of moments to find pain killers, throwing them at Willow, which she caught easily. Will wasn't even looking at her when she caught them, but she did take a moment to raise an eyebrow, as if she was surprised from her own skills. While opening the bottle, she listened to Mariya lecture on how only people who got defensive about things were usually trying to convince themselves. Maybe in most cases, but this was specifically because Will did something out of character because she was drunk. Drunk Will and sober Will were two different people, it wasn't the same thing.
The brunette took two pills and swallowed them dry like a straight savage, she obviously did that a lot. "I'll have you know, I know plenty of guys with soft skin and soft lips." She told her stubbornly, looking at her phone and seeing multiple texts from her Aunt. Apparently she was in Steel for the rest of the week due to a string of Serial Killer murders. Nice. "And you can't just go to sleep on me, what about my car?" Will groaned, crawling in the same bed and sitting on the end on her knees. Just looking at Mariya like this was.. No... NO... She was not going to think about that. She was sober and straight. sober and straight.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:28 pm

The girl said she knew plenty of guys with soft lips, making skin and lips. This made Mariya snort a bit. "I'm not buying it. You said you only had one boyfriend, so how many soft lips could you really have tasted?" Mariya teased, rolling over in bed on top of the blankets. Her shirt had ridden up significantly.

Willow wasn't having it, though. Complaining about her just going to bed on her, worrying about her car... Mariya suspected that Willow wanted her to stay awake to talk her into finishing their business, but that might have been wishful. She cracked one eye open, and looked at Willow with a smirk. "I mean, if you want me to stay awake I did give another option. I think you'd have fun if you cut loose a little..."

Mariya's voice trailed suggestively as her eye slowly looked Willow up and down. She was deliberately showing the fact that she was checking her out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 am

She got sassy back and said that Mariya hadn't made out with a lot of people because she only had one boyfriend. Wrong! "And like I said, you don't need a boyfriend to make out with a lot of people" Will shot back, her head ache starting to go away, it seemed like those pills did the trick rather fast. Instead of being a helpful host and helping Will how, she just kind of glanced at her for a moment and said she could keep her awake through other reasons. Her shirt was now not covering her ass, which was on purpose, and she took a long time to look at Willow up and down, her eyes lingering.. Maybe playing along would be fun for a bi-.. No.. no.. she wasn't getting sucked down that drain.
Opposing her own mind, Will threw a pillow at Mariya so it covered her butt, she did not need to see that right now. "If you fall asleep I'll tackle you... and not the way you want it... to... damn I made it weird.." She trailed off, scratching the back of her head.. "Look.. can I at least have the guys number so I can find out where my car is?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:32 am

Mariya could read the girls conflicting emotions like a book. Years of poker taught her how to read people easily, and with this much turmoil it was hard to hide. Then the deciding factor was the pillow tactically thrown to cover Mariya's butt. This made the Russian giggle, as she shook her rear until the pillow vacated the bed. A few more shakes, just to be sure though... and to annoy the girl.

"Tackle me, eh? I think I could enjoy that. Just like you'd enjoy a session of fun. Do you think I don't see you staring at my butt?" Mariya taunted, getting on all fours and dramatically stretching so her shirt hung low.

Then she'd crawl over to Willow, sitting as close as possible. "But I guess if you're going to threaten me I have no other choice but to keep you company." Mariya said, her purr returning in force as her hand wrapped around the small of Willow's back and she slowly moved in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:54 am

Instead of being a normal person and letting the pillow stay there, she wiggled her hips and made it fall to the floor, great. Not only that but now she was on all fours meaning that.. the shirt... and... Let's just say Willow was trying REALLY hard to focus on Mariya's face. She even called her out on staring at her butt, which was partially true, but not for the reasons Mariya hoped for. "I prefer to have conversations where both people are fully dressed." Will explained, crossing her arms, watching Mariya change positions again. She began to crawl over to her, oh my god, she was actually doing this.
Will's whole body was tense, she was sober, DEFINITELY not into girls... but maybe she'd let it slide? She means.. how often do you get to chill in a motel in the middle of the night as a 16 year old girl? This was probably the only illegal thing she'll ever do.

Before she knew it, Mariya's arm was around her back and pulling her closer saying she'd have to keep her company. Being this close to her face.. those soft lips.. "**** you." Willow hissed, grabbing Mariya's chin and pulling her face into Willow's. Who cares! Who even cares anymore! Willow didn't, because here she was sloppily making out with this random Russian chick she met 8 hours ago is a crappy 2 star motel. Now her hands were in their previous position and she was leaning against the Russian, pushing her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobies (Bloo) [IS]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next