Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new toy [Bloo] Vote_lcapA new toy [Bloo] Voting_barA new toy [Bloo] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new toy [Bloo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Form 1. The halls were suddenly filled with a quiet echoing something hard clicking against the floors. Hooves to anyone who'd been around horses before. A monster was walking through the halls his red chitin plainly visible as it ducked through passages. There was a whip of tentacles coiled around its arm and a blade larger than most of the people in the building held right to its chest. The creature seemed incapable of doing anything about the massive cannon that made up it's two free arms.

"Where are the ones in charge?" The question was aimed at a student who hadn't been fortunate enough to find cover before the giant rounded a corner. His bright green eyes bored into the kid as the cannon hovered mere inches from their chest.

Last edited by Ixen on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Greed was still rather upset. He had a lump and a trail of blood going down from a cut above his left eye, and his arm was still tingling with numbness and not quite obeying him... that, and Lust never said what she wanted him to do with this corpse he'd lugged all the way back. The kids mostly steered clear when he was in one of these moods, but today they seemed to be running from something else.

Greed spotted the beast quickly and let out a groan. "Who's in charge? I run some things here."

He called, walking up behind the creature. Sure, it wasn't exactly true. Lust never really gave him much power over anything unless it was an obvious attempt to appease him.

"And what exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Tiberius' head swiveled as his body followed soon after his feet shifting to turn him around. "I am Tiberius, a tank sent by Malan'tai for the leader of Hive to serve without question." He informed Greed seriously.

The monster would glance around asking. "Is there somewhere we can go that I can actually stand? These halls are cramped for me." His whip released from his arm the tendrils sliding through the air on greeds left side.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Aesthetically, Greed wasn't afraid to admit that this creature was disgusting. Not out loud, for fear of provoking the beast, but in his head he was quick to criticize. That being said, Greed's been around a very long time and one of the many lessons he's learned over the years is that not every diamond is pretty. "Yeah. I got you. Follow me."

He wanted to make it quick, because he needed to figure out what to do with the body in his room before it started to smell. He lead the beast to the gym area, a massive room that had more than enough room for the alien to stretch his tendrils.

"So you're supposed to follow orders, huh? Tell me then, Tib, can I call ya Tib? Tell me about Malan'tai."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Tiberius stretched out his tendrils letting the numerous razor tipped tentacles flail around in the air each undulating like a snake. His face was trapped in a single expression his teeth exposed with no lips to hide them, they interlocked perfectly hiding the prehensile tongue behind. "You may call me Tib. I'm not sure what you want to know though. He is a being older than this world who has traveled through systems that no longer exist devouring the races inhabiting them. The monstrous being that created me devours the souls of the dead to extend his own life. This is what the memories he gave taught me."

Tiberius may not have been able to show emotion visibly but the way his voice sounded was as if he was in a mixture of fear and awe. He stood taller going to his full height and stretching his various limbs extending the sword and stretching his legs as well. "Is there something more specific?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Greed listened to the creature describe the man that sent him. He wasn't exactly sure what Mal and Lust had planned for the business, especially if that was an accurate description. "Sounds like a helluva guy. Is that what he has planned for Earth?"

Greed was trying to find out more as his head did some scheming and planning. A man that can devour souls. That was quite interesting, especially for the Sin. A talent like that could prove useful.
"Tell me, where can I find Mal? I think I need to have a conversation with this one."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:27 am

Tiberius shrugged when asked if that was the plan for Earth. He then asked where to find Mal and Tiberius said shrugging. "Probably his house, but emailing him would be an easier way to set up a meeting."

Tiberius absently swung his sword through the air relatively bored really. He hadn't had a good fight since his creation. The memories were there as was a hunger for conflict. He'd sparred before but never actually fought.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Greed scuffed at the idea of emailing Mal. He'd met the man before, once. Greed wasn't the type to do important business deals over the phone or internet. He preferred using his own natural charm... and if Lust had deemed Mal important enough for seducing, it's only natural that he do the same. So, despite Greed's soreness and tiredness, there was work to be done. He wasn't one to idle around with work to do.

"Tib, take me to Mal then. It's high time I meet the man who has so much pull."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:12 am

Tiberius would nod and tapped an innocuous lobe on the side of his head. "Oh, I was wrong. I'm requesting permission to take you to him now." He spoke as if worried about where they had to go. "Seems your name is interesting, you'll be pretty much the first outsider to see our head quarters.. well one of them." Tiberius gestured for Greed to follow and left the HIVE quickly.

The giant lead Greed to a parking garage. At the bottom level there was a door with a keypad. Nothing suspicious anyone would be forgiven for thinking it was a janitorial closet. Tib however keyed in a sixteen digit code with his tendrils tapping them in rapid sucession. The door opened to a staircase going down.

There was no light down here. Greed would also notice anything with batteries like a cell phone was rapidly drained of power as they went down the stairs. Beetles could be heard crawling in the darkness. A chitinous hand closed around Greeds as he was lead by the hand around twists and turns up slopes and down others. Greed could feel the bites of beetles.

Tiberius hearing his complaint would move quickly. Greed could hear a bit of chitin shatter and then feel blood being wiped on his skin. "You don't smell like those of us who are allowed. I have to make you smell different to them." Once he was marked the insects would leave him be. After nearly an hour in the caverns Tiberius did something and a thing moved in front of them revealing light distantly. As they approached Greed could hear city sounds but there was no sign of the moonlight from before.

As they stepped to a catwalk Greed would see Malan'tai walking toward him with two power armored people with him. "Ah Greed. Welcome friend, to the guild West Coast North American Head office." He gestured to the city below them and it was largely like one above except the people all dressed similar and moved like they had a purpose. Nothing like a free willed mass. He could also see swarms of insects on everything there was almost nothing technological down here. Most things being done by some form of creature. There were swarms of creatures like flies but on closer inspection their mouths were razor sharp and coated in acids.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 am

Tib quickly changed his tune when Greed demanded to see Mal, and Greed was just delusional enough to believe that it was his demand that forced the creature's hand in the matter. He quickly fell in line behind it, yawning a bit as they trudged through the city to a random little parking garage. Was the meet supposed to be in a public place, or was this garage more than met the eye?

Hiding in plain sight, Greed gathered as the insect opened the door and revealed a stairway to darkness. Not far in, the bug creature would grab his hand and lead the way. The whole hallway was rather repulsive, but nothing worse than a few thousand years in Hell. Greed had all sorts of memories between his lifelines of that rotted place. He could hear the skin crawling noise of beetles moving, but remained completely at ease. If bugs and darkness were enough to deter the Sins boldness, he'd be much worse off.

Then he felt the first bite.

"Oh what the Hell?!" He called, slapping the beetle loudly. He felt more come at the motion, but his swatting only stepped up to match the demand until Tib stepped in. He rubbed a strange liquid on Greed, the same viscosity as blood, then the beetles stopped. Added security, Greed assumed.

Before long, the bug beast was opening a doorway to an entire city hidden underground. Mal was already approaching and introducing himself as Greed's eyes scanned the city for anything... everything. It seemed like an army of slaves were wandering about.

"The name implies you have a lot of these. That explains Lust's interest in your cooperation. I wasn't exactly aware of how much... control you had over things." Greed admitted, gesturing to, well... everything. "Tell me what a big timer like you is doing throwing his lot in with someone like my sister."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 am

Malan'tai would chuckle softly at the question as he said calmly. "Greed my.. oldest compatriot, I don't intend to throw my lot in with anyone. She doesn't know about this. You're the only sin to have seen it." He gave a pause to let that information sink in for Greed. The only one he trusted enough to see this.

"We both want more. Always more, my greed runs deep as well. The reason people don't know the degree of my influence is intentional. I show just enough to keep people guessing. But if I don't show you one of the bigger weapons at my disposal. Well you might get the wrong impression." Malan'tai turned to the city and gestured at it in a broad sweeping motion.

"I'm sure you have more pressing questions than something like 'why work with my sister'. Deep down you already knew I was up to something bigger. As I'm sure she does too, the question is, who trusts you more?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:22 am

Mal would get familiar with Greed, going as far as to call them compatriots. It wasn't far out of the realm of possibility. From the memories he had of the first Sin, he'd been around a long time and worked under many names. Pirates, Egyptian and Greek Gods, even the mighty hero Gilgamesh king of Babylon. The chances of two ancient beings having crossed before isn't taboo.

"Showing some cards up front, eh?" Greed inquired, walking deeper in as if he felt right at home. "I'd be a fool to assume this is your only powerful card hidden up that sleeve of yours. A man with an eternity to build an empire, it must be vast. I myself keeping finding the need to rebuild."

Mal went on about his question, though his original answer had been intentionally vague. He wasn't throwing his lot in, but him and Lust were scheming something. That much was clear. All the cloak and dagger meetings weren't very subtle.

"There are more pressing matters than who trusts me, even. In fact there's one question that matters more to me than any other, you see..." Greed said, turning back to Mal and approaching to within a few feet of the man. "Which of you two offers me the most? I've taken land in Jump as my own. That's what I received from my deal with Lust, though I often question her necessity. Tell me, then... what do you have for me? The most predictable thing about me is I'll always take the better deal."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:35 am

Malan'tai listened carefully for every detail and tone watched every movement. He was already moving when Greed mentioned that something mattered more. "What is a district of living people to you Greed? Doesn't hell run on the currency of souls? And really isn't it a hassel to wait for them to die." Malan'tai held up a ruby polished into a perfect sphere.

He held the gem out to Greed. "Innocent souls, a thousand of them as a token of our meeting here. And more just waiting. I'm a soul vampire, I have plenty I've gathered over the eons." Mal waited for the sin to take it, and when inspected it would be easy for him to tell it was Mal described. A vessel containing long dead innocent souls who had never made it beyond this realm. "Even then if you want money, work for my business. I'll make you one of my cfo's and you can reap the benefits of marketing and owning most of the worlds media alongside me."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:50 am

Greed was never one to turn down anything free, so before Mal even finished explaining what was in the sphere Greed had already taken it and was looking over it closely. Souls? Honestly the thought had never truly occurred to Greed. Capturing souls was out of the Sin's grasp of powers, and therefore had been off the table. Greed commanded an entire dimension of Hell solely with his access to the treasury of Lucifer and the intimidation of age. Any soul bold enough to survive as long as he and steal from Lucifer himself was a soul to be feared. Even in Hell.

"Hell can run on the currency of souls. Power and intimidation work as well. That's the thing about Hell. I hate it. There's no politics to play for a man with no access to souls. It's a few powerplays and then the same thing every day. You, however... seem to be able to provide me with means to increase my position even in Hell. A useful talent."

Greed mused aloud for a bit, recklessly tossing the sphere up and down in his palm. He wondered how fragile 1000 souls were? If he dropped it, would he hear them wail? Then, his inner skeptic came to life... what it there was no wail because there was no souls? That would be a powerplay a devious man like Greed would play, and if Mal was anything like the Sin he would make that play too.

"I'll take the offer. Souls, and the job with the money. Don't be fooled, I'm also keeping my hold on my parts of Jump City as well. I'm not one to give things up. If Lust wants that back when or if she finds out I'm working with you, she can try to take it. For now, tell me what you want from me in exchange."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:59 am

"All I want from you, is your loyalty to me above Hive itself. If I need you I'll call. Consider it more a deal of being on retainer. I pay you now for the likelihood of needing you later, and the jobs when needed will pay as well no worries there." Malan'tai grinned and walked toward Greed slightly having sensed the thought of apprehension of the souls not being there.

"How about I show you how I put the souls in the ruby in the first place? I can open my memory of it to you let you feel them leave me to be trapped in this object. Would that assure you of my good intentions?" Malan'tai ever the business man wasn't taking any chances with these opening negotiations he wanted it clear he was on the up and up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new toy [Bloo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new toy [Bloo]   A new toy [Bloo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new toy [Bloo]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next