Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Voting_barAn Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Voting_barAn Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Still somewhat groggy, Riot was only dimly aware of the changes in Blue Blast’s voice and of her mask closing over a lightly scarred face. Her shouting his name in Japanese would later be half remembered as a curiosity, something he wasn't sure if he'd dreamt or heard. As he came to his senses and began speaking, he was mostly focused on his suit, as the lack of movement he was experiencing was instinctively terrifying, already reminding him of the whispers he still remembered of his brief nightmare. He pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind and calmed himself before replying so his voice would be calm and collected.

I’ll be fine, given time. I am my own medical attention when my injuries aren't life threatening. That being said, I do require assistance.” He breathed a sigh of relief when Blue Blast told him the case was undamaged. “Excellent. I need you to open it. The device you'll find inside is a battery, and a powerful one at that. The one powering my suit is almost certainly completely fried. It is located on my back. There are two flat rectangles at the base of my spine, laying one above the other in line with my waist. The larger one on the bottom is easiest to find if you have to work blind, and the battery compartment is directly above it. Normally I have to release it, but there's an emergency failsafe that unlocks it the moment it stops supplying power. Simply push the compartment to unlock it, the door will pop up a little. When it does, slide it to the left and pull out the old battery. It will likely be hot, so please be careful. Then just place in the new battery with the bright metal facing inward. The suit will do the rest. I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but without a functioning battery, I cannot move. I'm working on a fix for that, but in the meantime, I work with what I have.

Riot looked up at Wildfire as he spoke. “I’ve never seen him before, but he seems to have seen me. He talked as if he'd been studying me, and I'm more than a little disturbed that his suit bore the same colors as mine. Whoever he you, he's dangerous. I take it from your demeanor that he's gone?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Seeing that Wild was now following her Jenny sped up to get over to Riot. When Riot woke up and wild brought up the man they fought Jenny nodded to Riot. "(If you know him I too would like to know who he is, if you don't I'm willing to assist you in finding out who he is... or was if he turns up dead.)"

She said clearly hoping the horrible man wasn't, she unlike many people in her family did not like killing to get a job done... or killing at all for that manner. Jenny nodded a bit hearing that he had his own medical help naturally... or well seemingly to her he meant naturally.

"(Okay but know that if you need medical assistance but cant go to the hospital due to identity issues my family can assist you.)" She offered him as she pulled out the battery he told her about. and followed his instructions to get to the easiest one to get to and replaced the battery her gloves allowing her to quickly pull off the used battery and drop it on the ground before her hand was burned at all.

This being due to the fact she was simply in essence quickly tossing the battery onto the ground so she only held it for a moment. As he apologized she finished and grinned. "(Too late to be sorry now, I just finished doing it.)" She teased a bit and sighed a bit at the news. "(Lovely.... evil fan boy... Well according to the trends in big time heroes the first step is causing a villain to rise some how due to you being a hero so congrats you're on your way to the big leagues... and yeah... hes gone from what i saw.)"

She looked to wild then "(Did you see where he ended up at all?)" She asked just in case he had.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 pm

[ OOC: I am so sorry for the lateness! ]

The most important thing right now was Riot's recovery. Being in the center of such a powerful, electrical storm was not an easy task to do and Wildfire would have to commend Riot sometime after he got better. There was also the fact that there were seemingly no clues to their foe's disappearance. As far as he knew, the stranger could have been off somewhere else, planning their next move on Jump City. He'd displayed most of his abilities during the battle -- they knew what to expect from him now. He'd have to train harder, find creative ways to utilize his starbolts, as well as his other capabilities. He allowed deep breaths to pass through his nose and mouth as he leaned on the large sword, calming his nerves. Everything was okay, and there was no more danger. The fighting was done.

He was amazed at how fast and swiftly Blue Blast was able to change Riot's battery. He'd expected it to be hot enough to change the girl's mind, but with her quick movements, it was done shorter than he expected. "Yes, that is correct. He is gone." He said, nodding slowly at Riot. Fortunately, no more damage could be done on him. He shook his head toward Blue, disappointment flavoring the tone of his words, "I cannot say that I did. It all occurred too fast for me to see. One moment the plan was in effect, the next, both Riot and our mysterious foe were gone. I am sorry." If only there was something that could point them in the direction of the stranger's disappearance, then he wouldn't feel as ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 am

One of the materials used in my suit is very rare and has many properties the less informed would call magical, one of these is a limited healing factor. In fact, I have a working theory that it does not merely affect the user, but anyone in contact. If you wish, I could test that theory on your arm. I'm sure you'd like it back in peak condition sooner rather than later.” Riot offered Blue as she worked. He spoke matter of factly, as if reading information from a data sheet, as opposed to other heroes of the age who would be more likely to boast about such an ability.

As the old battery was removed, it sparked and fizzled. It was almost completely black, and it's surface was pitted as if partially burned away. It crackled as it hit the ground. When she put the new battery in, the door closed shut on its own and sealed with a soft clik. Almost immediately, Riots suit began to twitch and jerk in tiny movements across his entire body as power flowed through the servos and the hydraulics systems were rapidly tested for pressure. The process took mere seconds, and Riot breathed a sigh of relief as he rolled his shoulders and clambered to his feet. He picked up his helmet and slid it onto his head with both hands, a mechanical hiss sounding for a fraction of a second as it sealed to his suit once more.

YOU HAVE MY THANKS. THE BOTH OF YOU. THAT WAS NOT A FIGHT I WOULD HAVE WON ON MY OWN, AND THE AFTERMATH WAS NOT A PREDICAMENT I COULD HAVE SOLVED ON MY OWN. YOU BOTH HAVE MORE THAN EARNED MY GRATITUDE.” He strolled over to Wildfire and retrieved his sword with a nod, hefting the wide blade with one hand and briefly inspecting it as he continued to speak. “I DO NOT FEEL THAT I DESERVE ANY CONGRATULATIONS. BUT I DO APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT. HOWEVER IF I AM THE CAUSE OF THIS THREAT TO SOCIETY, THEN IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NEUTRALIZED.” He sheathed the blade in its scabbard on the inside of his shield and turned to look out through the hole he'd made, back at the rooftop they'd so recently been fighting on.

PERHAPS WE COULD GLEAN MORE INFORMATION FROM THE SCENE. SOMETHING MAY HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND.” Thrusters on his back and calves opened and fired at very low power, not enough to lift him or drown out anyone's voice. He turned his head to look at the other two over his shoulder. “I AM CERTAIN THAT THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING. THE TWO OF YOU HAVE SEEN MY FACE. I PLACE AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF TRUST IN YOU. I AM WELL KNOWN IN MY FIELD. IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT IF WORD WERE TO GET OUT ABOUT WHAT I DO WITH MY SPARE TIME.” After a moment, he changed the subject, seeing no need to press it any further. “BLUE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LIFT BACK TO THE OTHER ROOFTOP? AFTER I HAVE FINISHED COLLECTING WHAT DATA THERE IS TO SCAVENGE, I WOULD ALSO BE HAPPY TO DROP YOU OFF WHEREVER YOU NEED. IT WOULD BE A TRIVIAL MATTER FOR ME, AND WOULD VERY LIKELY GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO MORE QUICKLY AND EASILY.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

Jenny sighed hearing the news from wildfire but nodded and held a reassuring tone to him. "(It's okay we'll find him in due time, and if he appears and tries something first we'll just all beat him up together again!)" She couldn't really lie, fighting in a team again really had her excited and pumped up. Jenny listened to his description of the material in his suit and waved him off a bit.

"(Nah don't worry about it, I'll never learn not to punch a giant t rex monster thing in the eye then allow myself to be thrown off so easily if i get my arm healed too quickly. And before you ask don't worry its not dead, it got surgery done to fix the eyes i punched and it is recuperating just fine and will be soon transported to its new home off the human relm.)" She said all causally and at the ending it sounded like she was talking about an adorable little puppy.

Not a eat your face off trex monster. Seeing him able to move Jenny lifted up his helmet to him and let him take it. and then it happened... his calming voice... became a decently loud robotic tone that suddenly jumped at you in comparison like someone writing in all caps! Jenny slowly got up and nodded to him "(No problem man, I'm just glad that you're okay)" Hearing his comment she giggled and shrugged.

"(Dude, your first fan boy was a villain, no one can blame you for that, so don't blame yourself for what he decides to do okay? If you do you'll just end up bumming yourself all the time if he keeps up this stuff.)" She said reassuringly to him. She looked to the whole and tilted her head to one side. "(Do you know if this biuilding is abandoned? If its not i'll have to try and hunt down the owner and work with him or her to fix this all up.)"

She said as she followed riot nodding. "(Yeah I feel yah, I'm in the same place so I get what you mean, and don't worry I wont tell anyone about you dude who is in like all of my sisters magazines but i can't remember the name of.)" She said with a small chuckle. She hoped up and climbed up on his side and held onto his shoulder and used his hip as a place to put her foot.

"(Yeah that would be great, thanks! Though I mostly just have to get on the ground mostly cause I'd rather not have you fly to my moms car and have someone spot a big dude flying over to my mom or me getting in my moms car cause that's just asking for trouble that I'm sure my family can handle but i'd rather not have to you know?)" She said casually as she would ride him up.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 am

After Riot was back up again, a plethora of relief rushed through Wildfire. His comrade was alright, and that was all that mattered. "You fought well too, friend. We all proved victorious because of communication and teamwork." He spoke with a small smile settling into his facial expression. It was true, though. If a plan wasn't made to take their foe down, they would have been reckless and not synchronized. He admired their ability to work together in such a would-be dire situation, and would have liked to work with them again sometime. He glanced behind him, green irises landing on the scene of the previous fight. Riot was correct -- it was possible that something could have been left behind. If there was, then it was their duty to find it.

Wildfire nodded to Riot, understanding how important it was crucial for people to remain oblivious to his identity. It did make him feel appreciated that Riot trusted him; this planet wasn't so bad, after all. Before he was able to respond though, the subject was changed and his comment would prove to be irrelevant and late. Seeing as though Riot shifted the conversation towards Blue, Wildfire began hovering a few feet off the ground. He might as well get started on the investigation. He flew towards the scene, before hovering around as he searched. Maybe there could be a piece of their foe's suit left behind, or perhaps some gadget? Furrowing his eyebrows, he lightly hummed as he continued the investigation, determined to find anything that could point the team in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)    An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Armored Rivalry (Closed/ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2