Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Try Outs (closed) Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) Voting_barTry Outs (closed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Try Outs (closed) Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) Voting_barTry Outs (closed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Try Outs (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

OOC: Here I go, my roleplaying skills are rusty, so don't judge me!!!

IC:
Hope held the straps to her backpack tight to her shoulders as she entered the Titans Stadium. The Stadium had one row of people, all judges for the soccer team Hope was trying out for. Hope put on a stern face and walked over to the few other people that came early, like herself. Hope set her backpack down, took off her sweatpants (Revealing her gym uniform) and did a light stretch. She then did a jog around the whole stadium as more people showed, then finished with her personal favorite stretches. Hope pulled her hair back into a ponytail and joined the other students around the school coach.

"As you all know, this is a tryout for the all star national soccer league. This is serious stuff and I want each of you to represent our school with greatness! Now go out there and kick butt!" The coach pepped talked the 17 girls with a grin. All the girls put their hands in the middle and said "one two three Mukarami!", then ran off to the national coach. As the coach was briefing the soccer players, a rumble in the earth made everyone lose their balance but Hope. Hope looked around, waiting for the unexpected, when a giant monster shot out of the ground!
https://mlpchan.net/rp/src/1367109051704.jpg

As dust and earth pieces were thrown everywhere, Hope ran to her bag and quickly threw on a wig and put in contacts. She already had her outfit on, so now she just needed to kick butt!
Screams rang out in the stadium as the worm opened it's huge mouth to show off its thousands of teeth. As it went down to bite it's first victim, Shomei kicked a ball straight at it's head. "HEY UGLY! COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN.....I MEAN WORM!" Shomei yelled at it. The worm then went underground and shot out right from under Shomei, sending her into the air, practically helpless. At least the civilians got out of the stadium.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:47 pm

The worm would prepare to swallow hope whole, and lung forward, when all it got was a lawncare blade. It wedged in there pretty deep, and kept it's mouth stuck open. An electric cart full of inflatable gymnastics mats shot forward right underneath Hope. Standing before it all was hotwire, standing next to some sports gear.

Now hotwire wasn't one for sports really. But he was on the trail of this subterranean beast. A Star Labs dimensional experiment gone awry or something lead to this... thing... entering their plane of existence.

Floating above him was some sort of autoswinger mixed with a heavy duty lawnmower. It crumbled in middair, though some parts began to fuse with a nearby pitching machine. "Batter up" A pipe shot out towards a basket of baseballs, and they fired rapidfire at the worm, attempting to knock it back.

He'd seen this girl before. Hopefully she could help bring this to a quick conclusion.
Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:02 pm

It really was true: Jump City was the strangest place in the world.

Officer Smith had been riding his motorcycle by the soccer field on a patrol when the giant worm-like-thing came bursting out of the ground. He turned and drove over the curb, driving in a straight line through the grass to get closer to the monster. He wasn't sure he could actually hurt this thing with just his gun, but he had to try.

A girl in a soccer outfit kicked a ball up at the monster with surprising power. Smith raised his eyebrows. She sure deserved her spot on the team. Unfortunately, the attack hadn't done much damage to the giant worm. The monster burrowed back into the ground and came shooting out again. That thing was tearing up the field like swiss cheese! More importantly, the soccer player from earlier was sent skyward, flailing around like a doll. That girl could die from such a violent fall.

Fortunately, inflatable mats moved by itself to catch the falling girl. A quick glance identified the meta-human responsible.

Good, the girl should be okay now. The same meta-human constructed some sort of floating baseball gun. Smith brought his motorcycle to a halt and added to the assault by firing his pistol at the monster. He hoped that the bullets actually hurt it, because at that size the monster would have no problem hurting him back, ceramic armor or not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 pm

As Hope flailed through the air and held onto her wig for dear life, she ended up landing on a pile of mats. The impact was strong, strong enough to knock the wind out of her, but she didn't have any broken bones nor did she die.
Hope stood up and caught her breath, clutching her side, at least her legs were fine. Hope watched as a new person arrived, firing bullets at the monster along with the baseball. The worm screeched and jerked, throwing itself into the ground and shot towards the baseball machine. When it's tail was in the air, Hope saw a red symbol on it, it looked Japanese, but she couldn't make out what it said. Hope took a deep breath to keep her panic in.

Hope ran to a pile of soccer balls from the earlier tryouts. She watched as the worm shot out of the ground, trying to destroy the makeshift baseball machine. "Crap!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Just as the worm got to the machine, hotwire ran out of balls. Perfect timing. No really. Good timing. Hotwire then threw the machine at the beast, hoping to gain the others some time. He began formulating his next move.

This was nothing compared to that 200 foot tall ocean beast. This worm seemed to be used to total darkness, so fighting above ground was inhibiting it. If only he could pump up the light.
Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:08 am

The monster engulfed the baseball machine. That meant the baseballs had probably been hurting it more than the bullets. Smith tightened his jaw. His gun wasn't visibly affecting it. The creature had no eyes, or any other weak spot that Smith could detect.

How were they going to take this thing down? Smith had few tools at his disposal. There was hope, though. This meta-human seemed to be able to construct technological wonders within moments. Maybe he could invent something to hurt this thing.

So far, Smith had no idea that the soccer girl was actually a meta-human. He just thought that she had a really good kick. If Hotwire could distract the monster for a while, maybe Smith could get the girl to safety. Smith drove his motorcycle up to Hope. He flipped up his black visor, revealing his face. "Get on, and let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:38 pm

As Hope watched the Titan get out of the worm's way she was soon in the presence of another man and his motorcycle. Hope stepped back out of protection of herself. The man revealed his face and told her to lets get out of here. Hope shook her head. "This Titan needs me. He can't face this worm alone." Hope told the man, balancing a ball under her foot. "If you want to bail, go ahead, but I have an idea with those guns." Hope said quickly as she super sped up to the worm and fired a ball right into it's gut. This made the worm lose some of it's balance, being such a hard kick, and making it angry. It began to charge after Hope, mouth open.

Hope was running to the man on the motorcycle, hoping this would slow it down. "SHOOT IT IN THE MOUTH!" Hope kept on yelling over it's growls. It wouldn't stop it, but it could slow it down for now, they needed to blow it up from the inside.
Hope took three other balls and kicked them at the worm, just making it angrier.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Hotwire nodded. "Good... just keep it distracted. Good... Good." He muttered as various pieces of field-keeping gear floated towards him, and began to encase his hand. Hotwire also noted the strange Kanji on the back of this worm. Magic. Just great.

Just as hope would finish with her third kick, hotwire would rush foward, with a claw that was looked like it was made of pure metal and pain. One quick swipe at it created a couple nice gashes. His voice would in over Smith's radio. One of the little perks of being able to put your voice through any wired up speaker.

"I just gave you a couple new openings in it's armor. Take aim Officer Smith." He said. Also a perk of having access to police files and electronic ID that was the norm for officers of the law.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 pm

The worm was getting annoyed at the constant balls attacking it, just when it was really tired of balls attacking it, a ball soared past it's head, it hit the wall so hard it went right through it. This ball was not kicked by the young athlete however, the ball had been struck by the foot of one not as skilled at football as the girl, but allot stronger.

If the people looked to the location the ball came from, they would see a boy in a hoodie that obscured his hair and face, those that got a glimpse of his face would see that his eyes were covered by a mask. He was wearing jeans that allowed for good manouverability and wore trainers designed for sports. He looked up and spoke Woops, I was trying to put a hole in his head, not the wall The way he spoke and the way he posed showed that he was trying too hard to look cool, but the power of his kick and the power he radiated was unmistakeable.

He walked forwards, not looking too concerned about being attacked from below by the worm I hope you don't mind me crashing this party, but I thought my skills would be appreciated. If you want me to leave, just sayThe worm burst out of the ground underneath him, trying to eat him, he jumped unnaturally high into the air to avoid it, it sailed below him and dug back underground You don't get a vote, ugly
Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Smith was starting to suspect this was no normal girl. She turned and ran back at the worm, hitting a soccer ball at it hard enough to get its attention. Considering Smith's bullets weren't having that effect, that ball must have had a lot of power behind it, more than a normal human could muster.

Now she was bringing the worm right to him. Just as the monster came bursting out of the ground, Hope yelled at Smith, telling him to shoot it in the mouth.

She didn't have to tell him twice. Smith unloaded his gun into the worm's mouth. It moaned in what could only be pain. The inside of its mouth seemed to be softer than its exterior. That was good. Unfortunately, the pain had done nothing to slow the worm down. Smith wondered if the monster even had vital organs. There were normal worms that existed that could be cut in half and survive. If this worm was similar, they were going to have to do a lot more than just shoot it.

That was when Hotwire cut a few scratches in the worm's armor. The worm turned to face the small meta-human who had been able to breach its defenses. Smith was about to shoot inside those openings when a voice boomed inside his helmet.

"I just gave you a couple new openings in it's armor. Take aim Officer Smith."

"What the...?" Smith was surprised by two different things at once. How could this meta-human speak directly through Smith's radio? And also... "How do you know my name?" The surprise took up the little time that Smith had, and Smith lost his window of time to shoot at the newly-made openings. It wasn't the end of the world, though. Those scars would stay, allowing the three of them to hit it with something stronger.

A soccer ball flew past the worm and went right through a solid brick wall. Another newcomer? This one was obviously a meta-human as well. That was fine with Smith. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Even though the motorcycle man took the opportunity Hope gave him, the worm still wasn't stopped. The Titan, who was known as Hotwire, built something to slash it's armor. But something happened to the Motorcycle man, because he was to stunned to do anything. He didn't take the opportunity to shoot at the worm, but Hope was almost too shocked to do anything to him because a soccer ball went flying past her into the wall. "Goodness!" Hope yelled loudly.

She scowled towards the new comer who strutted like her owned the place. But, as Hope looked closer she noticed that he was a bit shaky. It was almost like he was trying to hard. But Hope didn't have too much time to dwell as the worm shot from the ground, trying to eat him. At this, Hope was able to see completely what the lettering on his tail was. It was red saying "成功". Hope gasped at this, recognizing it to be her dad's old company logo. She wondered why it was on this worm, but she was in too much danger to contemplate anything.

Hope ran over to the motorcycle man and stopped quickly to blurt out everything at once. "I recognize the symbol on his tail. If it's from my dad's old lab, that means its a modified species. Our best bet is to destroy it from the inside out. We just need a bomb of some sort." Hope finished quickly. Speeding off towards Hotwire. "Hi! You're Hotwire right? Teen Titan? Can you make some sort of explosive? I've got a plan."

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 am

"We'll talk later." Hotwire said to Smith over his helmet radio.

"You want an explosive?" He asked. "Comes with the furniture." He stated pulling a small disc from his belt. He called out to the others. "I have a solution to out little problem here. Keep the thing distracted for a minute while I prep the killing blow. If possible, make a deep wound. It doesn't have to be wide. Just deep." He said running between pillars for cover.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 am

Kane landed softly on the ground, his entrance had turned a few heads but no one seemed to be giving him any attention, that was fine though, he wasn't here to get fans, he was here to stop a giant worm from hurting anyone. He saw the other heroes gathering and kicked off against the ground, dashing to their sides at a very quick pace so he wouldn't miss anything.

The girl from the soccer team needed an explosive to be made to blow the worm up from the inside, the nerdy ginger boy said that he had a plan but needed them to distract the worm, yeah he could do that I'll help! he stomped loudly on the ground so that the worm would come towards him.

The worm came at him, so he kicked off against the ground so he went into the air above the worm, then kicked off against the air above him so he came crashing down on the worm, stomping on it hard. He left a deep foot shaped wound on the skin of the giant worm That deep enough for you? he asked Hotwire.
Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Blow it up? That was easier said than done. Hand grenades weren't exactly part of a peace-keeper's arsenal.

However, the technomancer seemed to have one handy. That would make things easier. Suddenly, they had a plan, and the means to carry out that plan. The strong man seemed to fly up to the worm and dented its previously impenetrable armored skin. While still in mid-air, the meta-human asked if the wound was deep enough.

"Just a little deeper," Smith said under his breath. He took aim with his pistol and shot three rounds right into the indent that Kane had created. The armor was weak from being forced out of position, and shattered as the bullets collided. The worm monster actually paused for a moment to writhe in pain. Blood, or whatever colorful goo the worm had inside, sprayed out for a moment as it's unprotected flesh was revealed. The wound was there, but it wasn't quite as deep as Hotwire wanted it to be.

Seeing one last soccer ball nearby, Smith pointed at it while looking at Hope. "Why don't you send some team spirit right into his big ugly worm heart, by force?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Oc: sorry for this being so small and in a bad writing form. I'm doing this on my phone, so it's not the easiest thing.

IC:

Hope watched as the Titan ran off without listening to her plan and became a little frustrated. Even though she was angry now,  it was no time to throw a fit.  Hope watched as the two other heros began to take out the worms armor. Hope grinned,  everything was coming together!

Hope looked over to the motorcycle guy as he told her to send the beast some team spirit. "It would be my pleasure! " Hope told him with a grin.  Hope kicked the ball towards the Titan and zoomed with it,  dribbling it in a perfect motion. " Hey ginger!  Before the worms hole closes up,  attach a bomb onto the ball! " Hope instructed him,  kicking the soccer ball up to him so he can catch it. She just needs a little more time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try Outs (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next