Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Vote_lcapLooking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Voting_barLooking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Vote_lcapLooking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Voting_barLooking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

It was a peaceful, quiet day in Jump City, and many people were spending it out at the gallaria. There was nothing that could make this day any better.

...But there was something that could make it worse. A lot worse.

Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Lobo1tg9

Lobo, the intergalactic bounty hunter, flew up to the doors of the galleria on his flying motorcycle. He looked around for a parking space, but they were all full. Picking up a car with one deathly pale white hand, Lobo sent it flying out into the street, where it exploded on impact.

"There we go. It's nice to find a parking spot this close to the doors. I didn't even need a handicap sign."

The heavily muscled alien walked into the building, lighting up a cigar as he approached.

The people of Jump City had grown very accustomed to strange individuals showing up out of nowhere, but they were still scared of this man. He seemed to radiate danger, along with the smell of oil and body odor. They kept their distance.

"All right then," Lobo said in his gravelly voice as he reached a busy part of the mall. "Time to make a disturbance." Reaching for a gun, Lobo aimed it at the ceiling and fired off an energy ball. "Hey kids. My name's Lobo, and I'm going to cause all sorts of pain and death." He fired another shot into a store window to make a stronger point. "So you better call the Teen Titans. They might be able to help you."

Lobo grinned as the crowd began to panic and chaos filled the mall. He continued shooting at random, occasionally hitting a civilian. This was all to make a scene. He wanted to get the attention of the Teen Titans. Then he would see if any of them could get his attention. All the superheroes (and even some villains) had sidekicks now. Lobo didn't want to look behind in the times, so he decided to pick up a sidekick here in Jump City.

"Come on Titans, where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 pm

As Lobo continued to make a scene at the mall, from the second floor JaK Sage could be seen crouched above him a top the railing of the Galleria. Shaking his head at the amount of weirdo's that wanted to try and test the Teen Titans these days. Although, Lobo was no joke Sage's prior knowledge of any type of villains that weren't native to the Titans or Gotham City was bleak. So of course he thought this guy was just some freak-show looking to make a name for himself in the typical format of showing up the Titans. To be honest JaK didn't even plan on calling back up for this one.

"Hmm Lobo, Lobo, Lobo....Doesn't ring a bell. So it must mean you're no one important. Well let me be the first one to welcome you to Jump City and planet Earth since you don't look like your native to here, but do somehow know about our biker gangs."

JaK would then drop down from the railing and do a somersault in mid airbefore landing on his feet in a knelt position and looking up at Lobo. At that time removing his trademark sunglasses so his black and yellow pupiled eyes were visible.

"Welcome, I'm JaK Sage, member of the Teen Titans that you seem to wanna meet so badly. Now I'm not one to pick a fight or anything...Awe who am I kidding ya I am, but I really rather not today. So now that you've got my attention how about you just leave and you can tell your friends that we had a fight and you won, ok?"

As JaK spoke he would stand up and pulled a pack of cigerettes from his jacket pocket before removing one and lighting it, starting to pick up the habit as of late and then approached Lobo with the pack before taking one more out and moving it towards him to take as a sort of peace offering. As he did this the one he jsut lit would rest comfortably in the corner of the boy's mouth as smoke rose from it and towards Lobo's nose like a sweet aroma, although Lobo did seem like more of a cigar man.

"Need a light?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 am

"Wow, that was fast," said the alien in his deep, gravelly voice. "Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way. I've been on this dirt-ball before, but nobody's ever been this kind to me."

Lobo put his energy gun back in its holster. He didn't want to kill the kid if he was any good. JaK Sage, huh? It was a cool enough sounding name, Lobo thought. He mouthed the name to himself a few times. "JaK Sage. JaK Sage. Yeah...I like it."

The kid had attitude, as well. That was good. Lobo didn't want a boring pansy to be his side-kick.

"Your arrows pierce me through the heart, Jacky. The Main Man is not just some nobody trying to break in here for a wad of cash. You better have had your Wheeties this morning, because you're about to get the beating of your life."

Lobo cracked his knuckles, then his neck with sickening volume. He saw JaK offer him a cigarette. He pulled his own cigar out from between his teeth. "Oh, no that's fine, Jacky. I've got my own. Although...it would be a shame for a fine cigar like this to get lost in a fight." Lobo ate the cigar in 3 bites and swallowed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 am

JaK would take a big puff of his stoogie as Lobo denied the offered cig and then removed the one from between his own lips, threatening the boys well-being before eating it whole after cracking his knuckles in an intimidating format. This sort of impressed JaK, at least to the point that he realized this guy was no push-over and could obviously take an inhuman amount of pain. That was good, that meant JaK didn't have to hold back.

"Well that's just rude Lobo man, I offer you a peace offering and you deny me? Well if you won't take any of my Dirt-Ball's smokes? Maybe you'd prefer some of a knuckle sandwhich!!"

As Sage spoke he took one last suck of the cancerous object in his mouth before spitting on the ground of the mall and stomping it out. As he did so he would stealthfully absorb the metal that made up the lighter in his hand. At the conclusion of his sentence JaK quickly enlarged the metal covered apendage and sucker punches Lobo with a fist the size of a fax machine! The blow being enough to send the big alien man soaring back and even dented the Titan's metallic knuckles a bit.

"A very large portion of it..."

At that JaK would put away his lighter into his pocket and then manipulated the subtance he had already absorbed to cover his chest and other arm now. As if a shadow that was slowly starting to cover JaK's entire body. Meanwhile, the teen would walk steadily towards where he had hit the Main Man wanting to make sure he hadn't nearly killed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

What had happened? Lobo thought that he saw JaK's arm turn into metal for a brief second before getting punched across the room.

JaK's punch sent him through a wall. He must not have had his footing right, Lobo thought, angry. He didn't want to look sloppy.

As the debris settled, Lobo walked out of the hole in the wall, holding his chin. Aside from a slight irritation, he didn't seem to be damaged at all. "Not bad, but I've eaten things tougher than you for breakfast. So what's your deal? You can turn your arms into metal? That's cool."

Lobo approached the Titan and aimed a punch for his face. The power of the punch would kill most things on this planet. Also, he followed up the punch with a low kick, in case JaK tried to duck under the punch. Although the kick wasn't as strong, it would still break human bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

As JaK approached Lobo suddenly the alien would walk out from the human sized hole he had made upon impact barely seeming phased at all by the blow. This irked JaK, maybe Sage was underestimating the alien. I mean he had just taken one of his best shots and was now throwing one of his own. JaK dodging it by shucking sideways and using an open palm to push the fist sideways at the same time, but then noticed that as it flew past JaK and hit a pillar that helped hold up the other level of the Galleria the biker gloved covered fist busting through the wall as if it was styrofoam.

"OUUF!....Something like that, KYAA!!"

This was bad, after noticing how Lobo broke through that steel reinforced pillar he knew that getting hit by this guy was definitely not a good idea. So as the kick came towards him JaK turned sideway so the low kick came as a swepp and although it did knock the teen over he would land on his back and then quickly kipped back up to his feet a second later and quickly attempted a shuffle side kick to Lobo's abdomen yelling at martial arts battle cry as he did so. Fully armored now he wouldn't have to worry about breaking his foot on Lobo's supremely strong stomach muscles. JaK was a bit Surprised however at how hard that kick was, it swept JaK off his feet as if he had been hit by a baseball coming at 100 mph in the leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 am

The little runt was dodging his attacks. Oh well. "You can't dodge them all, Jacky. I'm gonna get you. The Main Man hasn't lost a fight yet. Or have I? Doesn't matter." JaK kicked him in the stomach, and Lobo took the full force of the attack. He took half a step back and recovered, again unharmed. Aiming a punch for JaK's torso, Lobo threw his fist at the Titan. Wheter or not it hit JaK, it would leave a crater in the floor at least a foot in diameter.

The mall shook from the impact and a few display racks started falling over. The building was sustaining serious structural damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 am

As JaK retracted his foot after landing the hit he would see Lobo was still virtually ok?

"You gotta be kidding me!?"

Immediately afterwards the burly extraterrestrial would attempt at taking another shot at Sage, quip included this time, but luckily JaK saw him telegraphing this attack and prepared to avoid a third time. In this instance the hit came quicker and nearly grazed the teen's abdomen as he side stepped the attack, nearly jumping, and then raised an eyebrow in a surprised manner as Lobo's fist caused the foundation of the entire Galleria to shake.

"I can do this all day MAN and you're gonna go down, even if I have to use all the kitchen sinks in the mall to do it."

As soon as Lobo's arm connected with the floor and created a small crater, JaK swung around his arm like a stripper pole; fitting in between the space right under his pit and hit the Main Man in the jaw with a straight leg kick. Then turned after his foot connected and the rest of his body flew past Lobo in rotation around his arm and followed up with a spinning back fist. The back of his hand hitting in the middle of the spin, after that trying to finish the three hit combo with a right hook to the gut for the trifecta.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Another day, another set of clothes ruined by the dirt of Steel City. Though she rarely ventured out of the house anymore, Jump City seemed like a pretty good place to buy her new attire; the Galleria holding a scattering of designer shops that Alyss had grown fond of.
After loading the overtly expensive clothes into the back of her car, the girl sighed, brushing off the hemline of her new suit. Always the frivolous girl was she - probably Fear's fault, or at least that was who she blamed.
Her thought train was shattered in a blink by the sounds of metal crunching and people screaming from below the multi-storey car park. The agent dashed to the side of the balcony, peering over and seeing what looked like a hulking mass of alabaster fighting a far smaller boy outside the entrance to the Mall.
"Oh bloody hell," she groaned. There was never peace anymore - especially when it involved supers. Bloody bloody supers.
But of course, her gut reaction was to protect and serve, as she had been so well trained to do - and within a moment her brand new jacket was cast aside and her smart heels replaced with her trusty pair of dark toned Vans from the back of the SUV. Alyss headed for the stairwell, not stopping to change the rest of her outfit, though potentially fighting in a button up white-shirt and high-waisted skirt would never be her first choice for battle armour. The two guns sat tightly in their holster gave her comfort, as well as the newly invigorated excitement resounding from Fear.

She arrived in the main entrance hall, watching from the staircase as the walls around the fighters began to crumble. May as well take a defensive stance, without the help of her shadows, before attacking. Any fight avoided was a plus at the moment - she didn't want to get blood on the crisp cleanness of her new clothes, by God! Raising one of her Glocks into the air, she fired a shot towards the ceiling, breaking through the glass that encased the Galleria and sending a storm of fragments raining down upon Lobo and Jak.

"Woah, woah, woah! What the hell is going on here?" she yelled, her thick Irish accent resonating off the Galleria walls. She began heading down the steps, gun still held tightly in her right hand. There was something about the huge Main Man that screamed danger towards Alyss, causing her to actuate her shadow powers and keep Fear close to hand - her ferocious sister may be needed but if her use could be averted, Alyss would feel hell of a lot safer. "I don't want to repeat myself. To be frank, I'd rather not have my day disturbed by another squalid little fight."

As her irises began to darken and the swell of energy rose within her, she stayed prepared for the first swing but still waited patiently - always on the defence, unless hunting of course. Never the first to attack; Alyss managed to control Fear's urges to send a shadow around the necks of both the men with promise of a fight later on the Streets of Steel, if this could be diffused easily.
"So I'll ask again. What the hell is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Little Jacky was able to dodge the punch and spun around Lobo's arm, hitting him three times. Each hit was a minor irritation for Lobo. He was about to attack the kid again when a shower of glass fell on him, the shards bouncing and shattering on his skin.

A little girl with guns was standing to Lobo's side asking what was going on. She also said that she didn't want to fight. Lobo's eyes opened wide at the site of the girl. She looked pretty good, and who was he to ignore a pretty lady?

"What does it look like, Doll? I'm crashing the place. Nice outfit by the way, mind if I take it?"

Lobo ignored Jak and started walking towards the girl. He grabbed a flower from a display on the way and held it out to her. "Here, this is for you."
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 am

Alyss's eye twitched angrily at the seemingly sarcastic offering of the flower. Who on Earth was this man and what right did he have to mock her?! The agent reigned in her boiling blood and relieved the gnashing jaws of Fear from taking over her mind and forced a smile towards the man, clutching the flower in her thin little fingers. As she received the physical insult, her fingers skimmed his giant hands - immediately sending her mind reeling with his identity. Alien. Bounty Hunter. Murderer. As his thoughts filled her head, the irises around her pupils flickered from blue to black insinuating Fear's arrival. Her sister fought to keep the more powerful half under control and forced her backwards with the promise of future kills.

"Thank you, you are too kind Mr...Lobo? Now, I understand you must have travelled very far to get to Jump City, after all you are a very long way from home," she began, gritting her teeth under the false smile. "But I think it'd be best if you left now. Before any more citizens are physically damaged just by looking at you."

The girl crumpled the flower under her fingers and let it drop to the floor; bounty hunter a hundred times the size of her or not - this guy was pushing all the right buttons to get his legs sliced off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Were they really ignoring Sage?

Right after JaK hit all three of his strikes on Lobo who again seemed rather unphased by this, suddenly the glass ceiling litterally broke and covered both fighters. The shards of glass simply shattering on the boys metallic body frame, but also left scratch marks in some places. The culprit being a rather thin and slender, what JaK guessed to be English or Irish girl by her accent, girl. As she spoke up the Titan immediately noticed the firearm in her hand as she slowly made her way towards them. Lobo seeming to take his mind off of the battle for a second to greet her in what he must've considered a 'proper' manner. JaK on the other hand presumed this female to be a civilian seeing as she didn't appear to have any powers; he knew she wasn't a Titan either and thus feared for her safety. Just another pedestrian who was trying to be a hero, a noble aspect in some occasions, but in this situation not a bright idea. So far JaK's shots were having no affect on this guy which means he etiher needed some tougher armor, to call for back up, OR and probably his favorite option...Bring out the big guns. Which is exactly what he did as he enlargened his hands to the size of what had originaly sent Lobo sailing before with when he hit him with that sucker punch and leaped toward the alien from behind while Alyss responded to the Main Man.

"You can say that again!"

As JaK spoke he would land on the alien bounty hunter's back and covered the top of his head fully with his enlargened palm then used his other big fist to jab consistently into the temporarily blind alien's torso as hard as he could muster a the moment, trying to seriosuly take him down. While at the same time giving a warning to the young female with the gun.

"I'm JaK Sage with the Teen Titans, thanks for distracting him for me, but you should get out of here. *HYAA!* This guy may seem ridiculous, but he's actually *OUFF!* pretty dangerous *AAARRRRAAAAHHHH!!*"

In the middle of speaking to the woman Sage would continue to unload on Lobo's side for the few seconds he had the upper hand. Yelling out every other hit as he delivered a hard shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 am

Lobo laughed at the girl's last line. 'Physically hurt just by looking at him.' That was good. He was going to have to use that sometime.

Then a giant, metal hand grabbed Lobo's head as another hand punched him repeatedly in the back. These punches hurt Lobo a little, and for a few seconds he moaned into the giant metal hand that covered his mouth.

Reaching up, Lobo grabbed the metal hand that covered his face. He grabbed it around the wrist, and with one swift jerking motion, he ripped the hand to the right, breaking it off of the metal arm it was attatched to.

Keeping the metal hand in his own hands, Lobo turned around to face JaK and tried to punch the Titan with his own fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am

"AAAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaAAAaaaaaaHHHhhhhHhHH!!!"

JaK yelled hysterically out loud as his large metallic hand was broken off right in front of him at the wrist and then used to batter the teen in the face a moment later. The blow in itself sending the boy flailing backwards and deep into the mall where he broke through the front of "Gloria's Secrets". What happened afterwards to him remaining unseen...
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 pm

As the fight unfolded before her eyes, Alyss realised that this gargantuan fiend was not going anywhere without force. Though JaK mistook her demure image for a civilian, he didn't deserve to have his arms ripped off - protect and serve. She never really thought about the motto she said everyday - her personal mantra - protect who? Serve who? It seemed to be Fear she was obeying and keeping secret most of the time nowadays.

Nevertheless, the agent shot towards the giant to grab his attention. "Hey, Lobo," she shouted, throwing her gun to the floor. "I think it's time to leave."

The woman lurched backwards into the shadows behind her and disappeared upon contactt. She began flitting between the different shades of the Galleria, attempting to gain the best angle of attack. Stopping in the shadow of a piece of rubble that was situated behind Lobo, emerging to strike. Taking a deep breath, Alyss sprinted forwards and leapt upon the leviathan's back, wrapping her fist within his hair and pulling backwards roughly. With her powers in full swing, a thick dark matter began to form around Alyss's other hand, lengthening her fingers into thick razor-edged talons. Still without a sound and with total focus, the agent forced her hand into the alabaster skin upon Lobo's neck. She quickly retracted the claws, raking a fistful of flesh with her and splattering her shirt with the alien's viscous blood.

Taking another leap backwards, she landed safely upon the cracked marble of the entrance hall, drawing her gun immediately in case of attack. Her clawed hand still dripped blood upon the floor beside her - Fear smiled inwardly, this was exciting for the shadowmancers other half.
"I want to pla- no, quiet." The two sides began to argue; Fear wanted to fight, wanted to take down this new target but Alyss still had her reservations, kept her wits about her. "I want you to leave. Now. Before anything else gets destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)   Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Side-Kick (Open to Heroes)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next