Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Vote_lcapJoshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Voting_barJoshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Vote_lcapJoshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Voting_barJoshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Empty
PostSubject: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

(After recieveing a signal from the tower and an invitation to visit the Titans, the Outcasts decend upon the planet to take Joshua away to be judged by Horus, the one who betrayed the Emperor of the Imperium. Here's the link for the prelude thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t671-signal-open#13272 )

The ship was a giant, patchy, teal colored ship. It was the size of Jump City and the width of it too. It floated above the city and slowly made it's way towards the Titan's tower. It stopped, hovering over it like a Vulture hovering over a dead carcass. A humming noise came from the ship as it stopped, shaking the tower violently.

From the ship came a Thunderbird, an aircraft used for transportation of troops. The craft was the same color as it's mother ship, teal, and it had the symbol of the Brotherhood of Steel. As it landed on the Island a door opened up, laying down on the ground and making a ramp. Several soldiers, dressed in Black and Red, surrounded Model Eleven and any other Titan that came to great them. They pointed there weapons towards the Titans.

Paladin Fodule, Outcast's second in command, walked between the Astartes and stood inside the circle, wearing the same collored armor. On there right shoulder plate was a symbol of Horus's Six point star. "Did I say Brotherhood of Steel in that message? I'm sorry, I meant Outcasts. We would like the traitor Primarch back, please." Fodule said in a harsh ordering tone. He did not wear his helmet this time. He had the edges of his lips cut to make a long grin on his face. His teeth were sharpened by files and looked like piranha teeth. His hair was shaven close but some hair grew a bit, revealing a red fuzz on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 am

"You responded to me under false pretenses? This is most unacceptable." The leader had called Joshua a traitor, so Model Eleven deduced that they were not his friends, but rather his enemies.

"If you intend to harm Primarch Joshua, then I will be forced to deal with you using violence. Also, please lower you weapons, as they are in a threatening position."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Zack walked out of the front door, stretching as he did so. He looked back and forth between Evan and the Outcasts, tilting his head to one side, still managing to look annoyed despite the permanent grin plastered across his face. "Dammit Mod, what have I said about random people showing up? " Zack noiticed the color of the outcasts armor, and realized where he recognized it from with a groan. "Why is it that whenever there's trouble that "Primarch" or whatever he keeps calling himself is always in the middle of it... Bah, you lot say he's a traitor, but if I heard right, you yourself called your little group "outcasts." Doesn't that mean you got kicked out of something? Or betrayed someone yourselves? Rather hypocritical if you ask me." Zack rubbed his temples. "Either way, this is a waste of time. Go away before I have to fight you, on second though..." Zack seemed to perk up, and a cruel light glinted in his eyes. "Stay. It's been so long since I've been let off of my leash... So long since I tasted blood... Stay, do stay, I would love to kill you, it'll be a wonderful game." Zack's grin twitched, as did his weapons and the tips of his fingers. "Mod? where are the new guys? we wouldn't want them to miss out on all the fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

"I'm sounding the alert as we speak. They have no excuse for not showing up, no matter where they are. I can no longer be fooled by the claim that shopping is more important."

Returning to the subject at hand, Evan turned back to the Outcast leader. "As he said, it will be quite easy for us to kill you all. However, I ask that you leave instead of fight. It would take so long to clean up your destroyed ship and rotting corpses."

Last edited by darthlegolas on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Fodule stopped for a moment and raised his hand. The Astartes went at ease, lowering there bolter rifles and miniguns. "How about I tell you why he's a traitor. When Angron tried to convince Joshua to join Horus's fight against the Emperor, Joshua refused and sent him away but his decision lead to Angron attacking the fleet with his World Eaters. When the battle seemed to be at lose he abandoned the rest of the fleet, leaving us to fight against his brother. He left us behind to surrender." Paladin Fodule looked down, his voice full of sadness at what his master had done, the one that he had trusted more than any other Astartes in the Imperium.

"He must be brought to justice. Isn't that why you are called heroes? Don't you know justice? If we let him live he will betray you too. Give him to us so that we may stop him from ever betraying." Fodule asked, standing still in the circle of Astartes. The circle was still and motionless, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"The wars, locations, and people you speak of are unknown to me. I have been charged with protecting Primarch Joshua, and that is not a task I am willing to abandon so suddenly. If you have a justified anger at Joshua, you must first convince the Titans of his crime. You will also give him the time he needs to recover from his injuries and hear his side of the story."

Evan pointed to the sky, and the giant ship floating above the city. "If you don't like my terms, then know this: I have the power to throw your space ship into the sun within 3 minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 am

Alex was jarred awake by the devastatingly powerful quakes that surged through the Tower. Still half asleep he stumbled to his window to see the giant space vessel that had caused all of the comotion. He raced to get dressed as his communicator sprung to life with a distress call from Evan. He didn't even bother with answering, it was quite clear want it was in relation to.

As Alex walked out onto Titans' Island he bent down and slapped the jagged earth beneath him and rode it into the air towards Evan and Zack. He wasn't sure who the other men were, but arriving just as Evan told them he could hurl them into the sun didn't really reasure him they were friendly.

" Make that two minutes."
Alex chimed in as he came to a hovering stop beside his fellow Titans.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 pm

"You surrendered?" Zack, not really subject to normal fear literally walked up to stand face to face with Fodule, causing the Astartes acting as honour guard to bristle, raising their bolters. "Coward!" Zack poked the Astartes Paladin in the breastplate, using his magnetic ability to push him back, not enough to throw him, just enough to get him to take a step back, making it look like the simple finger jab had knocked the Astartes of balance. "You failed your Primarch! He is your leader! Your lives are his to use as he sees fit! If you are to fight and die so that the rest of your legion may live on, then you stand and you fight! Cowards die in shame! You aren't even worthy to be on the same planet as your Primarch, scum."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

Fodule's eyebrows raised in surprise as he was easily pushed back. He was considered in his legion the most strongest Paladin, but to be pushed like that with just one finger surprised him. He felt his armor move towards him. It wasn't the human's strength that was pushing him, but something else. If it was his strength, Night would have been much muscular then he is now. "Sorry to dissapoint you, xenomorph, but I want to hear his side of the story before we take him to Horus." Fodule said, brushing Night's hand out of the way with his, "We will wait in the ship until he heals." Fodule turned and walked to the thunderbird. The other did as he did and reentered the ship. "Robot," Fodule said to Model Eleven. "You will regret hacking the ship's navigation or any computer on it. Our legion's technology is a thousand years ahead of this planet. You are five hundred years behind us, Robot. Don't think we have something to combat hackers." He sat down at his seat and nodded to the pilot. The hatch closed and the thunderbird took off.

The Astartes next to Fodule looked at him and said. "Are you really going to listen to the traitor's side of the story." Fodule just grinned and said. "No. I know well what he did. He abandoned us. I'll send down an EMP to disrupt their electronics then land on the island and take it's tower. Then we take Joshua to our ship and to Horus. He'll deal with him." The thunderbird was still in the air as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 pm

The Paladin's words were troublesome to Evan. He remembered Primarch Joshua's anti-hacking helmet, which had taken all of Evan's attention to fight off. If there were multiple such helmets, or even other devices, aboard that ship, then hacking would be difficult, even for him.

For the moment, though, it looked like the scare tactic had worked. The aliens were retreating to their main ship.

"It seems they are going to let Joshua heal. Well done, team."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Raven had been meditating when the clasp on his cloak had flashed.
Trouble? He thought. He'd been so focused on finding the necessary herbs to return home that he hadn't even tried to help out the rest of the Titans. Perhaps this was a chance to prove his worth to the team, to show that he wasn't just freeloading, that he would also take part in the protection of Jump City.
He unclasped his communicator from his belt and found that the signal had come from directly outside the tower.
Pulling his cloak in tightly, a bird shaped mass of dark energy enveloped him and whisked him through the floors of the tower and under the earth until he was directly below the location of the distress signal. Ascending towards the signal, he floated up from the ground and released the energy surrounding him.
He had come prepared to assist, but arrived only in time to see a sleek ship flying up towards a large blue mass levitating above the tower.
"I'm sorry, did I miss it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

"I hope you missed it," Evan said. "These aliens are from the same planet as Joshua, but they appear to be his enemies. They recently claimed that they would take no hostile actions, but it is unclear whether we can trust them. I request that you read the minds of their leaders and tell us their true intentions."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Raven nodded, at least he could be of some use after all.
Holding the book of Azar under his cloak he closed his eyes. He could never read the minds of anyone, but he could interpret their thoughts to steal emotions and the gist of what they were thinking from them.
Exhaling, he extended his consciousness up into the ship, probing around for a suitable mind to read from. Lo and behold, he sensed what must have been the captain towards the back of the ship, where the smaller ship had just docked. Entering his consciousness, he pulled out violently, falling down with the shock of what he had seen. He didn't need more than a quick read, the images from inside the mind flashed through his head, images of bloody war strewn cities. death run rampant in a single beings head. But his intentions were made clear.
"We need to find a way for Joshua to exist without the aid of the machines in Titans Tower, they're going to EMP the whole island and take him by force." Raven shouted quickly as he began flying towards roof of the tower.
I'm going to try to create a shield over the island, but I don't know if it can hold against radio waves, it's never been tested to do so."
At least he had been of use, he just wished it hadn't been for such a morbid event.
Looking down, he saw Model Elevens eyes flicker as he prepared the defense systems of the tower for the coming fight. The other Titans ran inside to prepare for the fight, while Zack appeared to be laughing to some unheard joke.
Probably just excited for the coming fight. He thought, remembering his joy the first time they had fought.
ascending past the roof, he pulled is legs in and began repeating his mantra in is head.
Azaroth Metrion Zynthos... Azaroth Metrion...
Slowly, a sphere of dark energy came into existence around the tower, he didn't know how long he could manage a shield that big, but Raven was sure it would help.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 am

Fodule was in the strategy room where he could easily direct his troops. His right eye twitched a bit as he felt something creep in his mind, but it soon left him which made him oddly less worried about the fight that was to come. He heard the door slide open by itself and a tall astartes wearing battle armor walk in. This one however was different. He had a book in one hand and a staff in his other hand. He wore no helmet, his long silver hair revealed. "Fodule," The Astartes said in a calmed tone. "I sensed magic in this room." Fodule didn't look back at the Psyker Astartes, he was watching on the hologram table what the enemy was doing. He could see a figure moving ontop of the roof of the tower and a shield being deployed over the tower.

"Damn, they must have a shield generator." Fodule said to himself. "This complicates things."
"That is no ordinary shield." The Psyker Astartes said, walking to the hologram table. "It's magic."
"I've been a friend of yours for years, Bafi, and I know of your special abilities. But there is no way that could be fairy tale magic."
"Don't be too sure of yourself, Fodule." Bafi said, leaning his staff against the table. Fodule rolled his eyes and said. "They just need a good bombing run for their shields to go down. Not any of your magical nonsense." Fodule never believed a single word Bafi said about magic. He was a man of science. In fact, every member of the legion had to study the damned subject until it was burnt in their mind, thanks to Joshua. "How about you let me try it my way? It couldn't hurt you." Bafi said, looking to his brother Astartes. Fodule sighed and held his hand out to the hologram as a gesture for him to go do what he needed to do. He took a step back to watch what was going to happen.

Bafi looked down at the tower, his mind reaching into the warp to draw the magic. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mind entered the warp. "What do you want, Bafi?" A growling voice asked. The room began to turn dark, the source of the voice unknown. "I call upon the power of the warp, send a minion down to the source of that magic and dispell it." Bafi asked, his voice sounded like a thousand.

Something came out of the ship, an aura of darkness going through the shield and onto the rooftop. A giant stood in front of Raven, wearing the armor of the Outcast's. The figure at long black hair and it's eyes were glowing red. "Let's see if your magic can withstand mine, Psyker." The figure said, raising his staff and sending lighting from it to Raven.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 am

Raven's eyes flew open as he heard a crash. Looking up from his meditation, he saw a huge man standing only ten feet away.
"Let's see if your magic can withstand mine, Psyker." it said, raising it's staff. When the rod reached it's peak, a bolt of lightning shot out from the top towards Raven.
dropping his concentration, he fell through the air, then gasped as the shield started to fragment, cracks running from the top down to the ground in a spiral
He held out his hand and set the shield pieces back in alignment, fixing the cracks and melding the sphere together again. With his other, he grabbed his communicator from his belt and spoke into it rapidly.
"I'm not sure how long I can keep the shield up, they sent something down to the roof and it's kind of a big distract- hold on." He said, dodging a second lightning blast.
"Azaroth Metrion ZYNTHOS!!" As the words left his lips, pieces of the roof lifted from their metal bindings. No sooner had they cleared Raven's head that they all flew toward the giant, encasing him in a metal coffin, metal folding into itself to create new bindings. The box swayed and toppled before exploding outwards, the giant stretching one foot out to catch himself.
"Okay, problem, not distraction" He shouted into the communicator. The sphere was beginning to fade again and he quickly flew down underneath the west wing of the T tower and began meditating to rebuff it. He could only hope that the giant couldn't fly down to reach him. Perhaps some Titan would come up and help him deal with it soon enough. If it was metal, Zack could launch it off the roof, but he doubted it was solid matter. It gave of an aura of energy, as if the whole creature was just energy made solid, which worried him, such a feat meant magic. And such magic was beyond his ability.

Sidenote: Joshua and Raven have never actually met, but can we just pretend like they know each other?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)   Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshua the Traitor (Open to Heroes)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next