Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Voting_barA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Voting_barA Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm

He nodded and said. "Just don't be surprised if I don't look human when I show up, I'll change in the back alley," he assured her finishing the food rapidly. He leaned back sighing and stretching. "What do you do in the evenings? I usually go to HQ and wait for a job, but they can get ahold of me from anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Nina shrugged "nothing exciting really, I curl up and watch TV alone, sometimes I go out to retrieve some nice things to sell on, but other than that, I just go to sleep, sometimes I watch old black & white monster movies in bed" she said with a soft smile "I must sound like a total saddo" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:11 pm

"What's a saddo?" Tiberius asked her curiously. "I spend most of my nights sitting in a cafeteria waiting for jobs or wandering the back alleys. Sometimes I go to the beach when I'm sure no one will see me." The chitinous man would slowly stand to ask. "So what is T.V.?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Nina would blink at him surprised "a saddo is well, just a name for a boring person who doesn't do much I guess, its just a made up word, and a TV is well, I can show you" she said smiling as she took his hand and led him into the living room, sitting down on the sofa and letting him sit with her before grabbing the remote, the big screen switching on with moving images "this is a TV, a box full of electronic stuff made to entertain" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Tiberius stood following behind her to the couch. He then sat down on the couch beside her. When she turned it on he jumped up seeing the people in the T.V. His posture told her that he was ready to fight the television. He then understood what she was saying. "Oh right.." he sat back down beside her staring at the box with a straight face
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:32 am

Nina would look to him and smile softly "there's all kinds of channels, informational, comedy, scary, all kinds" she said as she flicked through the channels of dinosaurs, sharks, news, sitcoms, giant crab people and werewolves chasing people, eventually settling on a documentary about lions for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Tiberius watched each intently asking. "And the purpose of the box is to entertain? Couldn't the information just be put in your brain?" He glanced over at her looking confused before putting his hands down on his legs trying to find a comfortable place to put them. "You could also go experience something outside as well, giving life to plants or tending to a colony of insects."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Nina shrugged "there isn't the technology on Earth to put it directly into your brain, also, most people are just lazy, they become mindless zombies glued to the sofas with their eyes staring at the TV, but eh, when its late at night and you're eating dinner and not wanting to go outside, its something to listen to and watch at least, some people just have TVs on for the background noise" she explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Tib looked even more confused when she said there wasn't the technology. "But we already use it back home," he commented without thinking about it. "We're just down a little ways from here." He leaned back shrugging and just watched with her. "So do you fall asleep watching it?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Nina looked surprised at the idea of that kind of technology already existing, well, it must have been government level stuff then, not for public use "yeah sometimes I do, I try to get to bed before that" she said as she shifted and crossed her legs and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Tiberius would nod and said. "I should probably go before you get tired and want to sleep." He glanced over at her trying to gauge her reaction to the idea. He didn't mind staying other places, usually, he slept in an alley anyway.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:24 pm

"You can stay if you like, its not even dinner time yet, as long as those cops don't come back, you can stay as long as you like" said Nina with a smile "after all, its nice being able to talk to someone" she said "I can also make the guest room if you're wanting to stay the night" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Tiberius would grin and said. "Well my home isn't really big enough for me, the whole place being human size and packed in tight." He would turn toward her and said. "I would enjoy staying I think. Maybe I can help you with things you can't do yourself. Like heavy lifting."

He got up suddenly and stood taller than before. "I'm really really strong in my other forms. It's why they call me a tank." He was grinning broadly at having found a way he could help her. "I can also distract people for you if you ever need that, it's my normal job for my friends."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Nina would nod to him "well you can certainly help bring the boxes of comics to the front and unload them from the vans" she told him "although don't worry about distracting people, I welcome the attention, more customers for the shop" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Tiberius would tilt his head and said. "I can handle more than just that.... Maybe I should show you my other bodies. Do you have somewhere bigger and on the ground?" He was grinning wanting her to see him for his other sides, not just some funny looking human. "I think you'll be impressed by what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)   A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start with New Friends (Tib)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next