Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Vote_lcapFresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Voting_barFresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Vote_lcapFresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Voting_barFresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:56 am

Kyte waited atop the hill on the outskirts of Jump City, Sekaikui resting in the ground before him. He was facing Jump City, so that he could see any shapes flying towards his location and the like, and awaited one of his new recruits that had sent him a response to his listing. He was apparently interested in joining the task force, but since literally anyone could sign up for it, he prepared for a fight.

He rested an arm upon the pommel of his sword, waiting patiently, although it was the opposite of his nature. He wondered just how useful exactly this new recruit would be, upon the event that he did decide to recruit them. The response that he had sent to his new recruit listed, Meet me upon the hills on the outskirts of Jump. I don't care how you dress or how you carry yourself, I just want to see you and talk to you in person.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:47 pm

Brian woke up in the usual fashion that he was accustomed to. In a small motel room with a hangover drifting through his skull from the night before. He looked around planning to find a cool glass of water to drink since his throat was getting parched and it would calm the headache. He would open the mini-fridge and take out a soda and guzzle it down like there was no tomorrow. As the water dripped from his chin to his chest, Brian realized something. He wasn't wearing a shirt? In Brian's memory he didn't remember taking off his shirt, he also didn't remember renting the room.

Though instead of worrying about it, Brian chocked it up to just some drunken stupor that made him forget about his actions the night before. So he began to hunt for his elusive shirt. He looked through the drawers of the nightstand. There was a bible, a cross, and a wallet. The wallet was Brian's but it was empty. Brian found it strange but guessed he used all his money on a cab and drinks. He looked under the bed, no shirt.. just a sticky substance. Brian would have investigated more but a YouTube video he saw about dirty hotel rooms made him decide against it. If it was that far in, he didn't want it.

Deciding it was time to check the bathroom, he calmly sauntered his way towards the bathroom. When he opened the door, he saw what looked to be a tub filled with ice and blood. Not only that he could see what looked to be blood stains on the tiles leading out of the room towards the window. Brian would have been shocked but he had been in similar situations before. He was more surprised he didn't notice the trail of blood before but blamed his headache. Someone thought he was an easy target to harvest organs and attempted to do so. Brian noticed something on the ground, taking a closer look he noticed it was a phone and key, it was his phone and the key to his Kawasaki. It was the standard brick prepaid cell. Brian couldn't afford anything better all his money went towards bike maintenance besides he didn't need those high tech phones. He powered the phone on to check the battery or look at the camera to see if he had anything to track down whomever thought to take his organs. Nope, no photos. Instead he found a message. Apparently it was for one of listings Brian had applied for to get some money.

Brian assuming that it was for an interview, continued to look through the room for some clothes. After 5 minutes he decided to forget about the shirt and just get to the interview. He gathered what he had, wrote down the things that were stolen, and made his way to the door. Kicking down the motel door he made his way to his bike. After revving the engine twice, he began to ride down the streets of Jump toward Kyte. The shirtless hero diving in and out of traffic as he makes his way to the destination. The wind hugging the hero's chest as he road. Once he got there he would jump off his bike with great speed, greet Kyte and ask slightly out of breath "Is this the meeting for TALON?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Kyte looked at the time, his expression unfazed. Whoever this person was, they were late. Perhaps they were formulating some kind of ambush? He flipped the phone shut, just in time to see a motorcycle coming down the road. It looked kind of sweet, though the man driving it was shirtless and...Kyte shrugged. It didn't really matter if he was shirtless, now that he thought about it.

Surely enough, the man on the motorcycle came up to him and hopped off of the bike, running forward. He was out of breath. Interesting. He was only riding his motorcycle, right? Ah, well.

"Greetings. And yes, this is the meeting for...T.A.L.O.N., did you say?" He flipped open his phone once more and looked through it. "I...don't remember calling it that...but I can make it work," he admitted, not wanting to have to pick through every message he sent out just to see if he had mentioned a name yet. "Anywho. You can consider this your interview." Kyte had been resting on the pommel of his sword as if it were some kind of platform, but took himself off of it, extending his hand. With his hand next to the sword, Brian could reach it, probably...but that was a bad idea, whether he knew it or not.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Brian shrugged as he reached to shake the guy's hand stopped a little ways from the sword. He did not feel like waiting 4 hours to regenerate his hand. So he waited for the man to meet him the rest of the way. He didn't receive many texts, heck even the chick he was talking to didn't have his number. So only person left to text him was the job. Brian guessed it was for T.A.L.O.N since that was what he applied for either that or the fry cook job. Unfortunately after knocking out the manager for sexual harassment he had a feeling that call wasn't coming. He could have been completely wrong and was probably going to get sent off his way. He was shocked to find that he wasn't sent away. Especially with how he looked. A breeze moved through the hill reminding Brian just what he was wearing. No shirt and jeans, what a way to make a first impression.

"So the name is Brian. So what exactly are we doing for this interview?" Brian started after he retracted his hand from the handshake.

"A bit of a strange place for an interview don't you think?" Brian asked crossing his arms. Trying to hide the fact that he was a little chilly from the lack of shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Kyte watched the man very intently as he reacted, observing everything he could about him. He shook his hand, a firm grip, and gauged how firm the man's grip was as well. He introduced himself as Brian, and then asked what they were doing for the interview, before remarking how the place was weird for an interview.

"Probably wouldn't be so weird if you had come here with a shirt on," Kyte remarked, raising an eyebrow. He seemed to be a sort of...aloof character. "But yes, I chose this location in case you were going to try and take me out instead. The invitation was sent publicly, so anyone could have responded. You seem to be doing well so far, though. The fact you didn't try to take Sekaikui is promising." He let go of Brian's hand and rested on the pommel of his sword again.

"So...why is it that you want to join T.A.L.O.N.? I don't care what you say as long as it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Brian scratched his head and chuckled. "Well you got me there... wouldn't believe the morning I had..." He scanned Kyte. The man was taller than Brian by around two inches and he was armed. Brian thought for a moment. Why would Kyte think Brian was going to attack him? Then Brian remembered that he was currently shirtless and wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and some shoes. That would look bad anywhere. Brian almost opened his mouth to ask why the guy named his sword but didn't. Something told him of all the questions to ask, that should be asked after he gets the job. If he gets the job.

"Well, short story is.. I need money, not exactly happy with my current life." Brian said looking at Kyte. It was the truth. He was tired of waking up in bloody hotel rooms. He wanted something different. Though that would come when he had the cash. "I did some work around. Though none of it got me any further then where i started. I'm hoping this will be different." he stated calmly. He had nothing to hide, but that didn't mean he was going to give his life story to a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Kyte continued resting calmly on Sekaikui, staring at Brian intently as he related that he honestly just needed the money. Everywhere else he had tried for a decent job had only got him back to where he started instead of any further in life. "I see. So you just want to be a mercenary then. Not the best answer I've heard, but at least it was honest."

Kyte looked out towards the city as he continued resting on the sword. What was next, then...he returned his gaze to Brian as he spoke.

"Well then, Brian, what is it that you can do? I'd like a full list. I don't need everyone to be a combat buff. So if you have any skills that could help in other operations, those are also very helpful."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Brian shrugged. He was honest and that was all that mattered, at least in this since anyway. So when Kyte asked him what exactly were his special skills, Brian thought for a moment. He decided that for once showing would be worse than telling. Rubbing his chin he began to recall his abilities.

"Lets see, I guess im your average brute. Super strength, the ability to manipulate and control my body at a genetic level. i guess thats it... Wait I can also summon armor" Brian said. He didn't feel like mentioning his healing factor for the most part. That was something that would remain private until the time came. " oh, and if you get too roughed up i can fix it." Brian said somewhat vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:43 am

Kyte listened very intently to Brian. He mentioned that he had super strength, the ability to manipulate his own body on a genetic level, and the ability to summon armor. Although he took care not to mention it, merely telling him that he could heal others and that he could control his own body's molecules already made it clear that he could regenerate.

"I see, I see...so you're mostly a combat buff, then. Good to have a little support mixed in there as well. What are the extents of the wounds you can fix on your peers? And is your armor any good at all, or is it mostly for defending from regular attacks?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Brian watched Kyte for his reaction. With Brian's vague comment any normal person would assume that he had some medical training of some sort. While with the more abstract thoughts would probably guess that he could heal himself. It would still be a too far of a stretch for others to know that he could give others a healing factor. If that became widespread he might find himself in a situation between himself and government experimentation.

Brian shrugged. "Its as strong as it needs to be. I can change the properties depending on what substances around me."

Brian sat on the grass. He was tired of standing, picking up a rock he would say. "For example..." His skin would change pigment to the same color as the rock. His skin would become hard and ridged similar to said stone. "Right now my armor is as strong as this rock."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Brian could make the armor as strong as he needed to, depending on how strong the materials around his person at the time of making it were. He then went ahead and gave him a nice little demonstration, picking up a rock. His skin took the color of that rock, and he then claimed to be as defensible as the rock. Kyte nodded, kneeling a little and poking it, not really seeking any permission to do so.

"That's a nice little skill you've got there. As far as I'm concerned this interview is done. Is there anything that you would like to ask me? I can't give you much until I actually decide to hire you, but I'm more than willing to answer anything I can otherwise."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Brian allowed Kyte to poke his armor. That was the point of his little showcase. He didn't really feel anything from Kyte's touch and due to his armor he was no longer cold. So once the interview was over Brian would get up. He had some other things he needed to deal with.

"Other than, wanting to know if i got the job... Not really." Brian said with his hands in the pocket. He probably should have asked how much the job paid, but unfortunately if he didn't get the job that wouldn't help him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Kyte grinned a little as Brian asked if he had gotten the job or not, and it was his only question. He was a little...brazen, but that was just as well. Kyte went over his skills in his head.

"Well, this is just like any other old job interview. I'll think over your skills, I'll analyze what my team needs, and I'll get back to you. So don't switch phones or anything like that for...a week, I guess. I'll get back in touch with you momentarily."

Kyte offered his hand once more. "I'm sorry I've put you at a disadvantage with a name, but I'm a very private person, and until I've decided your abilities and accolades are up to match, you'll have to deal with that."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Brian sighed. Looks like for the next week he would be dining on whatever he can scrounge around from whomever attempted to take his liver or whatever organ they tried to take from him. Extending his hand to shake the mysterious mans, Brian started. "No problem, its probably better to be unknown in this town then well-known."

Brian would then withdraw his hand and gave his usual smirk and prepared to walk towards his bike before turning around and saying. "Oh, and if you could do me a favor and keep my abilities between us if you don't decide to hire me. I gotta keep what little privacy I have right?" Without waiting for an answer he'd continue on towards his bike. He needed to figure out who had is regenerating liver again.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:11 am

Kyte returned the man's handshake with a good grip, and a grin of his own. He seemed to agree with Kyte, though something was telling him he really needed the paycheck. He let the hand drop and watched him start to walk away, before asking him if he could keep his abilities a secret if he didn't decide to hire him.

"No problem, Brian. I have a sense of honor that I think you'll come to respect." It was Kyte's turn to smirk, but he wouldn't be there long enough for Brian to see. As soon as Brian turned around, if he did turn around at all, that is, he would be gone, as would the sword in the ground. Two black feathers floated down from the sky, as Kyte was headed back into the city by air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)   Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Mr. SBM)
Page 1 of 1