Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLate to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barLate to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLate to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barLate to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Late to the Party (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:11 am

There was a small tremor and loud crash as the ghoul made a misstep in his digging. Rubble fell down and buried him in what was the basement of the tower. As she had been monitoring his movements the entire time while also looking out for others who would approach, Noa pretty much saw it coming but she was too far to do anything about it. Villain or not though, she couldn't just leave him alone. She rushed to the scene and jumped down, easing her descent with her powers.

There was no time to worry about being careful. Unlike earlier, she was sure someone was buried under the rubble and so she was willing to pull all the stops to get him out, even if he wasn't the most pleasant person around. She touched the wreckage and activated her ability, causing the debris to float upward. It wasn't an easy task. The structure was far from stable and it was in multiple pieces and so she had to establish contact at multiple points. With the amount of wreckage to work with, she would be cutting it close with her limit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 am

((OOC: Sorry things were a bit hetic lately and i forgot it was my move.))

Ao blinked feeling and hearing the crash and got up and walked over looking down with a straight face behind her mask. As the other girl jumped down and muttered. "Did he seriously kill himself already....? I mean Ghouls are suppose to die fast but seriously...?" she then sighed and looked to the other girl and called down to her.

"Can you get back up? If you can't I'll have to look for a way for you both to get back up, you both will have to get out of their quickly and we all should move away from this whole since it may cause other places by it to collapse as well." She said looking around for anything to use to possibly get them both up. "Oh and if he look dead don't freak out." She said casually. "If he really is a ghoul he should be fine despite how dead he may look." She explained as if this was a normal thing to tell others about.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:33 am

With the cap rock removed the immobile corpse of Scapegoat was exposed. He lay motionless and dumb to all voices until Noa's activity caused some of the ceiling to shift, sending down a small trickle of stone. Some of which landed on the ghoul. He immediately revived and sat up, no worse for wear. He stared at the floating debris before shaking off the rock dust like a dog. That was nice that they came and got him. Death was always such an irritation.

"Thankssssss." He scrambled his way along the rubble pile. Yet instead of climbing back up to the surface, he moved down deeper into the hole. The basement stored many high-tech Titan valuables. Not least being their vehicles. There were no space ships worth the name, but there were underwater craft, nellycopters, and bikes one step above a Harley Davison. Many had been crushed under the sudden landslide now, but the ghoul made his way over to a mostly intact jet/sub sort of blend. He eyed it temptingly.

But then he backed off, "Hey! I smell the body further this way. You guys don't touch this cool stuff while I'm gone alright. I saw it first. S'mine. I licked it already." With that he strode off further into the basement level to explore what other wonders it foretold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late to the Party (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2