Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Late night early moring(open) Vote_lcapLate night early moring(open) Voting_barLate night early moring(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Late night early moring(open) Vote_lcapLate night early moring(open) Voting_barLate night early moring(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Late night early moring(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Late night early moring(open) Empty
PostSubject: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 am

miley walks slugish from the danger room into the main ops room. she had been training endlessly ever since 7 pm and it was now around 4 am in the morning. Miley wishes she had super energy or something that let her do stuff longer other than just having frire powers like she does now. Miley is wearing her hero costum as she nears the couch. Miley pulls off her mask with one hand as she face plants into the couch cushin with her legs dangling off the arm rest. miley falls asleep on the couch face down staying in the same position she fell in. sometime later on in the morning miley gets woken up by someone or something. Miley rolls and falls off the counch landing on her back as she quickly sits up.

"I'm awake!"

she said still drozy and still having no idea what or who woke her up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

As Miley yelled that she was awake Meta stepped over her and sat on the couch Good, I want to watch TV and without so much as a 'good morning' he sat down and turned on the TV, he kept on flicking through the channels until he came to the wrestling, then he put the remote down and watched it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 am

Miley frowns at meta she was really starting to not like this guy. Miley gets off the floor and does a head bang to make her hair look back the way it should. Miley sits down on the couch and looks from the remote to the tv. "so thats how you turn that stupid thing on." miley said in her head as she looks up at the tv which she rarely watched and watched the wrestling finding it kinda boring consider she used to watch nothing but fights growing up and those involed fire and well basically everything that could make wrestling more fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:45 am

Meta kept on watching the wrestling, soon it was over and Meta started flicking through the channels, seeing what else is on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Miley we still pretty tired so she was dozing in and out and the boringness of the wrestling wasn't helping. by the time the wrestling was over miley had already fallin back to sleep. Miley unitenchinally begins to lay on metas shoudler as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Meta realized that Miley was asleep on his shoulder, he flicked over to the music channel and a very loud rock song started playing, he then stood up to make himself a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Miley jumped and face planted on the floor again when the music started to play. Yeah.... miley was really starting to hate this guy now. Miley gets up and sits on the couch leaning on the back of the couch looking at meta.

"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Meta started spreading his sandwich Six O clock!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Miley rubs her eyes yawning a bit before looking to Meta again.

"In the moringing or in the afternoon?"

Miley sai and she rests her head on her hand as he elbow sits on the edge of the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Have your tried looking out the window? he walked back over with the sandwich in hand it`s morning, dumbass
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Miley narrows her eyes at him she seemed to be more easily angered right now maybe it has to do with the fact she only got 2 hours of sleep. Miley growls when meta calls her a dumb ass and sets metas sandwich on fire. yeah it wasnt the best idea or even a good one but its funny what you decide on doing when you can barely stay awake
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Meta stared at his burnt sandwich, he growled and hit her in the face with it for some pointless reason.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Miley is supirzingly shocked when he hits her in the face with the sandwich. meta was getting... no was on her last nerv now. Miley grabs the sandwhich with her eyes now comepletely black and holds the sandwich over metas head burning to the point of turning to ash. The ashes fall on metas head and miley dusts her hands off still looking rather pissed off with her eyes completely black.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 pm

If Miley`s aim was to make Meta care, it didn`t work, he picked up the remote and started channel flicking again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Miley crosses her legs and arms sitting on the couch facing the tv frowning as her eyes turn back to normal. Man did she want to fire punch meta right in the face, or was that just her demon side that wanted to do that? No That decision seemed to be both hers and her deamon selves decision. Man did Miley get easily angred when she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night early moring(open)   Late night early moring(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night early moring(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next