Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Vote_lcapParty with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Voting_barParty with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Vote_rcap 
Moon
Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Vote_lcapParty with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Voting_barParty with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Empty
PostSubject: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

There was going to be a huge party at the biggest night club in jump. Everyone was talking about and it honestly was a need-to-be-there thing. At least that's what Albina kept on telling Rhett. She heard about it while they were out for a walk one day and ever since then she wouldn't stop talking about! It had gotten to the point where even the calm and cool Ace threatened too beat the crap out of her!

But, to shut her up, Rhett told her that they could go. That didn't help either. She couldn't stop talking about it and she wouldn't shut up about what she would wear! Rhett loved Albina to death, but this girl could get so annoying!

Currently, Rhett was sitting on a bench a couple blocks away from the huge party. The biggest DJ in jump was hosting right now and so many slutty people walked by. Some winked at him and others stared at him like he was crazy. He wasn't crazy, he just had friends by his side all the time. People walked by drunk, calling him crazy. He had friends, they didn't, they were jealous. Rhett sat on the bench in a paranoid position. "Will you shut up... All of you.. I can never hear myself think.." Rhett told his friends. "Go into the ally please! I really want to be at this party! You brought my clothes right?" Albina asked Rhett in her bubbly voice. "Yes, Yes.." He replied darkly, staring down at the ground.. He wasn't crazy...

"Albina! Will you shut up! We don't want him to break right now!" Elis hissed at Albina. "Fine Fine! Just lets hurry up! Alright!" Albina complained with a smile. "And don't get frisky with anyone! I will come out and surprise them!" Rusty said with a sly smile. "Rusty, do we honestly need that?" Ace asked him in a calm, soothing voice. "Last time Albina got dirty we all had to watch that, it was not pretty." Rusty told them darkly, shivering. "Alright guys shut up!" Elis yelled at them all. Albina was just humming in the corner, smiling.

Rusty stood up and brushed off his pants. He then walked into a near by ally. "Okie Dokie!" Albina chimed as a white flashed happened and suddenly, a naked brunette was in the dark ally way. She quickly put on her pink party dress and took out her pink scooter. She hid the satchel in the corner and pushed her scooter in the night club, giggling. "Haha! This is so mucch fun!" Albina chimed as she scootered around the dance floor. "We're going to get thrown out." Ace told everyone with a sigh. "She can do what she wants, as long as she doesn't hurt my body." Rhett told the others with a slight nod.

Albina was still going around in a circle until she bumped into someone. "Oops! Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Kris was at the night club to celebrate a new life. Axle was in bed, so Kris could drink and not worry about being a role model. He smiled and was dancing with a girl when he got hit by a girl on a scooter, "Ah! What the hell?" Kris got up and dusted his hat off, looking over a girl with his bright auburn eyes, "Oh, hello there!" Kris smiled and looked at her, she seemed nice enough, maybe a little ditsy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Albina giggled. "Hi my name is Albina!" She introduced herself with an obvious Russian accent. She hopped off her scooter and folded it up and put it under her arm. "Albina! Don't you dare do anything stupid or I'll go out there and scare the hell out of that guy!" Rusty warned the girl. "Don't you dare! We are trying to blend in you stupid ginger!" Elis hissed at Rusty. "You guys can never stop fighting, can you?" Ace asked the two, lounging casually. "Let her party." Rhett whispered. Elis looked at him and nodded, knowing what was going on.

While that whole conversation took place, Albina was smiling at the boy she bumped into.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Kris smiled and took off his hat in a courteous way, "I'm Kristoff." The assassin's hair was long and pitch black and his skin pale, both made his auburn eyes pop out. Kris had cleaned up before coming here, so he was looking more attractive than usual. "So, are you new to Jump City?" Kris asked, attempting to make conversation.

Last edited by Jesus of Suburbia on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Albina smiled."Nice to meet you Kristoff! Maybe sometime you can meet my friends!" She told him with a bubbly smile. "Well! We're somewhat new here! We used to visit a lot then we finally moved here!"" She told him truthfully. Albina didn't realize that she kept on saying We, it probably seemed weird to Kris, but she thought it was normal because she was talking about the other personalities.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Kris looked her over to see if she was a threat and scratched his neck, "Who're we?" Kris was always looking over weird things, but even to a child someone could see something was up with that. He then looked her over a second time, this time was just for himself, she was beautiful to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Albina smiled. "My friends of course!" She told him with a giggle. She looked around and set her scooter down, hoping no one would take it. "Do you want to go dance?" She asked him with a flirtatious smile.

In Albina's head:
"Here she goes again." Ace said with a sigh. "I swear! if you pull anything I will come out and I will choke that emo kid!" Rusty threatened Albina. "Will you guys ever stop!?" Elis complained. "They're too stupid to stop fighting." Ace told Elis as he lounged comfortably. "She doesn't mean any harm. She just wants to have fun, let her be." Rhett told the others protectively. Elis understood and shot a look at Rusty that made him shut up, after sticking out his tongue of course.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Kris shrugged, "Why not?" Kris took her by the hand to the dance floor, smiling. He was just ready to not care and have some fun for the first time. "So, who are your friends?" The teenager just wanted to get to know his new friend better, maybe have a little fun along the way as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Albina bounced over with him and began to dance. She danced like she went to clubs all the time, it was quite funny. "My friends?" She told him as she danced closer to him. "Don't tell him anything." Ace told Albina in her head calmly. "If you tell her Elis and I will come out and strangle you!" Rusty threatened. "We all know that's not possible." Elis said flatly.

"Improvise." Rhett told her plainly.

Albina looked at Kris and smiled. "Well There around here currently. There's Ace, Rusty, Elis, and Rhett!" She told him with a smile, getting even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Kris laughed, scratching the back of his neck, his nervous habit. "So, this parties kinda lame, don't you think?" He may have been having fun, but the music was lame and the other people weren't even trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Albina was dancing with a bright smile, then Kris asked if this party was boring. "I don't think it's lame!" Albina told him honestly, smiling. "But, if you want to go somewhere else I'm more then up for it!" She told him over the music.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Kris smiled, "Entirely up to you." He looked around, these people seemed... off, he didn't know how to describe it, but they legitimately gave him goosebumps. Guess he's more antisocial than he ever thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Albina giggled. "Are you not having fun?" She asked him loudly, hoping he could hear over the loud music. "I don't know where else to go though." She told him truthfully.

"Wait, Albina. There's an underground club that's really exclusive. It's hardcore! You should take him there!" Elis told her with a bit of excitement in her voice. 'Am I the only person who thinks this club is creepy?" Ace asked the others. "It's not weird, but I think the underground club sounds fun!" Rusty added. "This guy is shady.. Cute... but shady." Ace added.

Albina looked at Kris. "Um, I forgot! There is an underground club a few blocks from here! It's more exclusive then this! You have to have the password and I happen to have it!" Albina told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Kris smiled, "Now that sounds more like my kind of scene!" Kris laughed and took Albina's hand, heading to the exit. "If you're so new, how do you know this password, anyway?" Kris asked once they were on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm

"I have my ways!" Albina told him with a flirtatious smile. She grabbed his hand and skipped out of the club, giggling. "Keep on going down until you see the third alley way." Elis told Albina. Albina nodded and looked at Kris. "My source tells me that we have to keep on walking until we hit the third alley way!" She said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)    Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party with a Psychopathy (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next